Elan City Centre

4.5

4.5

I love it here!!! Our apartment was super clean and really nice. Have not had any problems so far! We came from a different state and looked high and low for apartments and decided here!
I enjoy staying here. You cant beat the location. The amenities are up to par with what is offered in Addison. Pricing is very competitive as well.
The community,neighbors, and staff here are great ! The community events the staff put together always provide people with chances to meet different people .
I have only been part of the community for five days and I’m extremely pleased so far. The staff members are extremely friendly and very helpful.
My experience was great , only this I didn’t like is that building 5 doesn’t have an elevator and receiving packages was difficult if you don’t pay for a parcel locker
Love the overall apartment. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance sometimes takes a while but they get it done most of the time in a reasonable amount of time!
I love living at Elan City Center! The location is great and staff is always friendly. Events happen often and that is definitely one of my favorite things about living here.
One of the best communities I have lived in. Safe, great staff, attentive maintenance, convenient location, resident events, just to name a few. 5 Stars!
Very quiet community — Excellent location, access to main highways in the area, comfortable apartments. Apartment was also very clean upon move in Perfect location with everything I need within a 10 min drive.
The entire team is amazing! My experience has been great, and I will continue to tell my friends about this place. I'm happy I chose this place and I'm looking forward to renewing my lease, when the time comes.