Elan City Centre

4.5

4.5

I want you to know I am very happy with my new home! To me, my move in issues were most doable and I appreciate the quick response I have received. I look forward to a long relationship with you ladies. My one bedroom apartment is just right for one person, in fact, it is perfect! And oh yes, the price is right!
Some units are better than others. The location is great. Shopping malls are close by. the unit I am in Says it’s renovated but not all of them are updated so I’m a little disappointed but overall it’s OK
Decent place to live close to shops and restaurants. One of the things I do not like is that the halls, stairs and common areas are always dirty full of dust and sometimes trash
awesome, fast service! i have only been here a little over a week & have placed to maintenance requests that were handled in less than 24 hours. thank you for your time!
I have no regrets moving from NY to Texas. Im so grateful to have chosen you Elan. The events at the complex are like no other I have family members living at other complex and are jealous on how friendly and well we are treated here. I love it here the apartments are beautiful and have all that you need. Thank you Elan I look forward to building a longer relationship with you all!!
Apartments are nice, staff is very friendly but have to stay on them to get stuff done which gets irritating . Could use better communication but otherwise nice place.
I love living here ! The perfect apartment ! Close to everything, Mall and gym walking distance and the community events are very cool . What are you waiting for lease an apartment at the Elan right now !!
I just moved in on Saturday and so far everything has been great! Not 5 stars because I have only lived here for a couple days. I think that once I live here a little longer, I will have more to say!
Living at Elan City Centre has been great so far. The trash is picked up on schedule. I love the socially distanced package pick up process! There’s ample parking in the parking lot. And everyone I have met has been kind and friendly.
The staff is so friendly and the resident life is better than anything I’ve experienced thus far. The layouts are super functional, the smart home upgrades make life easy, and the community events are unlike any other. The location, price, and experience you have when living at Elan truly can’t be beat!