Elan City Centre

4.5

4.5

Best Apartment ever. I will be recommending to every single friend I have. You just gotta love the community and the apartments themselves. You will regret not living here.
I’ve really enjoyed my time here and love the unit that I’m in! The community is very nice and the amenities are great. My favorite thing would have to be the coffee bar. I subtracted 1 star due to the management being very unresponsive when we call or email. I have to go in person if I wanna be able to talk to someone.
The leasing office was wonderful to work with and was very responsive. I'm excited to be in my new place. The two bedroom apartment is beautiful!
We just renewed our lease and are excited for the next year of living in this community! We had a great first fifteen months here and hoping for another great twelve
Excited to be living here. I love it here. Unfortunately I was locked out my apartment on move in day because there was an issue with the key and the lock. Maintenance came quick and fixed the problem though.
The experience was not how I expected it would have been. The lady at the desk which I forgot her name was friendly but I was hoping she would have given me more information about the apartment itself. She didn’t even know where the apartment was located. I’m glad I did ask and she finally showed it on the map. However, Allison on the hand was super helpful and answered my questions when I needed help. She has such a lovely smile and is very welcoming.
The apartments are very good. The smart features are amazing. We will be moving soon, so will definitely be missing the apartment and the events.
I love living in this community! The management is great and really does a good job of creating community events. The maintenance staff is very professional and responds to all requests in a very timely manner.
Love the giveaway events in Elan. Team members in leasing office are nice and eager to assist residents when we need help. Will recommend here for sure!
The Team is amazing, and quickly resolves any concerns. I'm happy with the level of professionalism the entire staff exhibits, and I'm constantly referring my friends.