Everything has been tremendous thus far. Anytime we have had a question or concern, they all have been taken care of right away. I’m so glad that I chose Elan

This apartment is crazy nice. All the amenities really make this place different from a lot of place. It's right in deep ellum and down town which is a plus. The apartment itself is really nice. Has a lot of room and feels like home

I love it here! It’s an amazing community, it’s quiet, I feel very safe, and it’s very pet friendly. I love all the amenities that Elan City Lights offers, and I hope to live here again soon!

Reply from Elan City Lights

Love it here was a easy move no issues and yea. Love all the residence so far. The pool on a Sunday is a lot of fun. Can’t wait for the summer

Reply from Elan City Lights

Friendly staff, good neighbors, a nice comfortable place to live. Well maintained, with great amenities. Convenient to local community businesses and entertainment.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Frank has been super helpful in getting us moved in. Throughout the whole process he has been calm cool collected. He answered every question for us.

Reply from Elan City Lights

So far, the on boarding experience has been nothing but simple. Employees were readily available for when I had questions and they responded quickly!

Reply from Elan City Lights

so far so good. i like being here. the location is great and close to alot of food places. I like all of the amenities that come with the apartment.

Reply from Elan City Lights

So far Elan City Lights has been the perfect place to call home. The location is great and ideal and the community has been nothing but amazing.

Moby-Dick; or, The Whale is an 1851 novel by American writer Herman Melville. The book is sailor Ishmael's narrative of the obsessive quest of Ahab, captain of the whaling ship Pequod, for revenge on Moby Dick, the white whale that on the ship's previous voyage bit off Ahab's leg at the knee. A contribution to the literature of the American Renaissance, the work's genre classifications range from late Romantic to early Symbolist. Moby-Dick was published to mixed reviews, was a commercial failure, and was out of print at the time of the author's death in 1891. Its reputation as a "Great American Novel" was established only in the 20th century, after the centennial of its author's birth.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Great location, amenities, and staff. Requests are being resolved instantly. One of the best coffee machines that i have experienced with lots of different options. The top of the parking garage offers a great view

Reply from Elan City Lights

This place is a great place to live. The amenities are great. It’s quiet enough for families, but also has enough rowdiness for people without kids. The only negatives are the tight and limited parking spots, and occasionally the gates or door Fab systems will go down.

Reply from Elan City Lights

You can hear a lot through the walls, can get noisy. Love the area and amenities. Layout of the apartment is also great won me over from other places.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Experience has been good so far. Parking is the biggest issue. Anything after 3-4PM will likely be on higher level floors. Maintenance turn around is quick. Front office staff is super friendly and attentive.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I really love the community. The wait time on a response for an application was a little Lengthy, but it was worth the wait. The location is perfect and I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Its been great so far. We love our new apartment and how close it is to everything. The Garage is a plus to the great living space. Cant wait til it gets warmer to adventure around.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I just moved in but and I already love it here! The property is very nice and clean, and the customer service from the staff in the office is amazing!!

Parking garage sucks and constant construction. overall just always packed especially on the weekends when all the 'nonresidents' park in the garage and walk to deep ellum

My experience at Elan has been really good so far. The amenities and the area of this apartment complex are huge bonuses to living near downtown Dallas. Aside from stepping in dog poop in the hallway, our building seems well-kept.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Really enjoy living close to Deep Ellum and downtown. Apartment is very nice, with upgraded amenities inside. Apartment has lots of resident amenities as well.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I really enjoy Elan, great location, the complex itself is nice and the amenities are great, other than the gate always being messed up, it’s a pretty good place to live

Reply from Elan City Lights

It’s been great friendly safe environment. Nice ametities, My only complaint is that the walls are a bit thin and with it being a pet friendly apartment building you get a lot of nonstop barking from like every side of your house. So if you can get past the yip yap of annoying little rats on leashes then it’s a great place.

Reply from Elan City Lights

My experience at Elan City Lights has been good. It’s a good area, a good environment, I’d like to see more security presence in the parking lots.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I’ve had issues that I’ve decided to let die for lack of follow-up with the office. Last year at my renewal time, I wasn’t ever sent a lease renewal option and was temporarily penalized for that oversight. I feel like I live in a forgotten apartment.

Reply from Elan City Lights

It's been okay. Pros: the location of the building. The amenities (gym, pool, grills). Cons: The parking garage is a hellscape. Valet trash is horrid like the hallways always smell like shit.