Amazing and beautiful complex and great customer service. Eric gave a great toured and I am really looking forward to moving into Elan City Lights!!l

Reply from Elan City Lights

I enjoy living here. It has been a great experience for me and my girlfriend. I would recommend living here for anyone that is looking in the area.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Everyone was amazing! I was able to move in and they accommodated every single need. You just have to do things and follow their process and they will always work with you best they can :)

Reply from Elan City Lights

Frank is really great and helped me get into my apartment quickly. The amenities are many and they’re all practical. I look forward to the maintenance being completed for the pool because it looks really nice. There are, however, a couple of machines in the gym that are down that, other residents told me, have been down for months. Also, Greystar has been kind of slow in terms of maintenance requests. I’d be a bit more understanding if they didn’t tout a 24hr turnaround for maintenance requests. So that is where my 1 star gets dinged.

Reply from Elan City Lights

My overall experience has been OK lately. There has been a lot of maintenance going on on the side of my building. There has been trash and nails left in my backyard. My latest discovery is PAINT on my outdoor furniture chairs and table which does not make me happy AT ALL.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I have lived here for 2 years now and have had a wonderful experience. The location you can't beat, especially if you love things to do in walking distance. I feel right in the middle of the city without the business of downtown. I do wish that the gates would work more often than not. But as a first apartment in Dallas, it has proven to be a great deal!

Reply from Elan City Lights

Two years here and enjoy it a lot, great location and have great amenity, only problems are the gates are always messing up and the construction next door,

Reply from Elan City Lights

I really enjoy living at Elan. There are lots of community amenities and events to attend. Service is always wonderful and the apartment looks great!

Reply from Elan City Lights

Everything is clean and I haven’t had any issues so far. Staff is super nice and they help you every step of the way. Thank you Elan city lights.

Reply from Elan City Lights

If I was able to get my fob right away, it would be 5. The application and move in process was great! The manager is super sweet and helpful!

Reply from Elan City Lights

Great location to live at & happy I moved in recently. Looking forward to next year and to continue the journey in Dallas living at this apartment complex. Thanks!

Reply from Elan City Lights

Elan City Light is a very nice complex with excellent amenities. The complex is only a short walk to downtown or to the night life that is found in a deep Ellum.

Reply from Elan City Lights

The people are extremely nice! It’s a great location with tons of food spots. About a mile away from LA Fitness, Target, and Whataburger. This is my first apartment in Texas when I moved from Illinois and it’s a great place

Reply from Elan City Lights

I’ve lived here for a year & I Love It! The staff is so friendly. The neighbor are nice as well. Conveniently located in Deep Ellum which is in the city center.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I am satisfied with the quality of the building, amenities, and staff. The location is convenient and provides quick and easy access to businesses, entertainment, and highways.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Great experience so far, the community is remarkable, people are friendly and the amenities are exactly what I am looking for. Lucky to be here

Reply from Elan City Lights

Loved the amenities and staff was super friendly and willing to help with any questions. Love how there is so much visitor parking and the community areas are very clean.

Reply from Elan City Lights

Love the complex. We need to get rid of the carpet in the hallways because they are gross. We also need to re-visit the visitor parking situation as I think a guest should not have to park 7 floors up considering the parking garage is not designed that great.

Reply from Elan City Lights

My experience has been pleasant. The property is always clean and the staff is always helpful. My only concern is the constant issue of cars not being careful inside the parking lot. Aside from that, this community is great to live in.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I recently moved into the apartment complex and only problem I have is non residents parking in residents spots. Also the bad parking by some residents.

Reply from Elan City Lights

I enjoy living at Elan city lights! It's a great community to live in. The apartments are spacious, clean, and affordable. This will be my second year here!

Reply from Elan City Lights

My experience with Elan has been incredible! I’ve resigned my lease for another 14 months. Love the property and location. The front office is very professional as well.

Reply from Elan City Lights

So far so good. Moved here last week and it’s been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only thing is I was not told that the reserved spots are not for all residents and had my car towed the first night

Reply from Elan City Lights

Enjoyed working with BRAD and ELVIRA during the application process. Looking forward to living closer to work and experiencing life in the big city.😜

Reply from Elan City Lights

Love the apartment and the vibe here. Everything from the amenities to the staff are immaculate. We have lived in numerous apartment complexes and this one is by far our favorite!