I love my apartment here at Elan East. The balcony with a pool view really sold me on living here. I have yet to complain about really anything here. It feels like home.

Reply from Elan East

I love living here! It's a great community, and awesome location. The management are friendly and helpful, and the community has great amenities. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment in Austin!

Reply from Elan East

Great place to live, wonderful staff, amazing neighbors! The location is close to so many things, the staff is always looking for ways to make Elan East vibrant and engaging.

Reply from Elan East

My girlfriend and I moved here last week. It's amazing. We're very happy here. Haymaker and 8 Track around the corner and walking distance from the train station that can take you downtown or domain? Can't beat it! Everyone seems so nice here as well. Can't wait to be a part of the community.

Reply from Elan East

I’ve had a pleasant experience living here although I am concerned why there has been so many car break-ins in the back parking lot in the last few months. It wasn’t an issue until it happened to mine this past weekend. Not sure what’s being done to address it.

Reply from Elan East

Elan East apartments are spacious, impeccably finished and the perfect blend of cozy modern. The community has top-notch shared facilities for you, your pet and your family/friends to enjoy.

Reply from Elan East

Friendly, relatively quiet community in great location. Easy access to metro rail and popular restaurants and bars are in walking distance. Great amenities such as luxurious pool, clean gym and well-kept dog park that most owners love! Only complaint is size and layout of A3 unit. The island counter takes up a ton of square footage which makes it difficult to find furniture that appropriately fits the living space.

Reply from Elan East

Such a great community with a friendly staff! It is also super dog friendly. We love the location & are looking forward to spending another year at Elan East!

Reply from Elan East

The location of Elan East is great - very convenient to the east side and downtown. For the most part, the building is quiet and the neighbors are respectful.

Reply from Elan East

I really like the community. It is to big and modern. The staffs are so nice. The process of finishing contract is easy. The apartment is very clean.

Reply from Elan East

Friendly residents and staff. Moving in was easy and the community amenities are way above average. The only thing needed is additional covered parking.

Reply from Elan East

I am a new resident (moved in earlier this week) and have no complaints thus far about my living experience! Everything is really clean and move in was super easy.

Reply from Elan East

Love my resident experience! I am so happy to be living at elan east! I have had nothing but a positive time with super accommodating staff!

Reply from Elan East

So far we love Elan East. The pool is amazing, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful! The grounds are always clean and our apartment is great.

Reply from Elan East

Love living at Elan East!!! Staff are friendly and helpful; easy to get packages delivered; amenities are high quality and useful; apartments are located in a great area

Reply from Elan East

My boyfriend and I toured this apartment with Shane. We loved everything, felt welcomed & signed our lease! We are moving in soon & we can’t wait to be living here.

Reply from Elan East

It’s chill, I like the trash valet though I wish it weren’t mandatory. Parking can Be a struggle at night and Construction is a bummer though.

Reply from Elan East

Friendly people, clean and new space! Helpful staff and it’s located in my favorite part of Austin, close to tons of cool places. I’m very happy to be living here.

Reply from Elan East

I don't live in an apartment complex, I live in a community. Not only have I gained friends in just a short few months living here, but the office staff I also consider WONDERFUL human beings. I dealt with the unfortunately loss of the most important person in my life just 2 days after receiving my keys here. When I arrived on my first day moving in, I went to the office to introduce myself and the property manager had a handwritten card for me. I was moved to tears. I finally was able to move back home to Austin, in my old neighborhood, and even though I am going through one of the toughest times in my life - my home here has brought me peace and I love being here. Many factors go into creating a new normal after loss, but I am thankful to have my experience here and grateful for the people who make my home safe and comfortable. Our community.

Reply from Elan East

Great community! I love the staff! Maintenance is SUPER fast! Great neighborhood too. Lots to do! I love the club house and pool areas. Great free fitness classes and resident events.

Reply from Elan East

It us only my 2nd full day in the building and I have already been invited to a social event at the apartments, enjoyed time bu the beautiful pool and made some promising friends!

Reply from Elan East

I’ve only loved here for a few days but I love it so far! The amenities are amazing, staff is top notch, and the neighborhood is the best! I highly recommend!

Reply from Elan East

Very nice staff who really make you feel like your at home. I moved to Austin from California but they made the process of getting settled so easy

Reply from Elan East

i have been living at elan east since july 2018. my experience living at elan east has been great. the staff is very friendly, the location is great and the common areas are always clean.

Reply from Elan East

My experience has been amazing. The people are great and so is the location. Also the pool makes you feel like you’re at a 5 star hotel. Also maintenance is great.