Elan East

4.7

4.7

We love living here!! Naudia, Bianca and Lisa are the best and make us feel SO at home. We tell everyone that if Naudia and Bianca leave, we will leave because we love them so much! Michael with maintenance is also very good, he's quick to respond to requests and very kind. We love the location of this property and love that it's also not TOO large of a complex. It's just the right size to be able to keep a personal touch with each resident. The community events are also a big highlight for us. We feel so loved and cared for and brag about all the events they do for us to our friends (who get jealous.) We recommend this property to every one we meet and we love it!
This residence is clean and friendly! I feel safe and calm when I am home. I love that the staff is so kind and Relaxed. I moved in in February and have had no issues.
I have absolutely loved my two years at Elan East, so much that I'm planning to renew my leave for another year. The staff here are so thoughtful and engaging with the community. The maintenance guys are quick and very helpful. The amenities are top notch! I highly recommend living here.
Very nice apartment complex. We very friendly and helpful during the leasing process and willing to go to extra mile. Neighbors are friendly, amenities are clean, and overall a well organized and ran complex.
Love love love this community! Staff is stellar! Amenities are great. Maintenance is A+. Location is super walkable. No complaints just love!
Elan East has been a great place to live! I love all the amenities, the space, and the location. It's an short walk to some great bars, restaurants, and Mueller park.
We love Elan East amenities, staff and location!! The pool and BBQ area is ideal throughout the year, and it is walking distance to some great bars and restaurants!
it's a great community and I really enjoy living here so far. The staff is friendly and responsive. Plus the leasing office always has fun events throughout the month to give out free swags/food.
I really like how the team handled the communication during hard week here in Austin. We had a leakage and the issue was quickly addressed.Thank you!
Great place in a great location! The office staff are always helpful and have events throughout the month including things like free food and gifts for your pets!