Elan East

4.7

4.7

Good apartments super nice super clean super awesome my favorite place I've ever lived. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a place to live
So happy to be at Elan East especially during Covid your home and community really matter! During a worldwide pandemic we need managers and staff who are people first and who can support their residents on an individual basis! We have had multiple staff and managers understand those whose lives are greatly changed by this virus.
I've had a wonderful time living at Elan East the past 2 years! The staff is always friendly and the amenities are wonderful! I have encouraged my friends looking for apartments to consider this community.
Great apartment complex ! Could use some updates (newer AC/Heat System, updated appliances, updates bathroom fixtures). Great community and friendly/helpful leasing staff.
Love Elan East! The staff is the best part. They make it feel like home. I especially love the events they put together. The amenities are the best. The complex is big but it never feels crowded. Most of the time you have the pool and gym to yourself.
Hands down the best apartment complex in Austin! I loved living here and was sad to leave. Management are friendly and the complex had a community feel to it. The apartments were modern, clean and quiet. Highly recommend Elan East!
I really enjoy living in Elan East. The staff is friendly and quickly responds to any requests. The neighborhood is great and has easy access to restaurants.
Elan East has been a great place to live and survive during the pandemic. The staff are finding fun ways to safely engage with residents like scavenger hunts and virtual trivia.
Nadia went above and beyond to accommodate us and make Coco feel at home. We were greeted with a treat box for her as well as bowls and pickup bags. Thank you for making us feel immediately at home.
We absolutely love living here! We have wonderful amenities we are so grateful for like the pool and the coffee machine making work from home easier. And the amazing staff that help us in every way.