Elan East

4.7

4.7

I love living at Elan East! I’m so glad that I found it when I did! I couldn’t image living anywhere else in Austin. The staff is super helpful and I love my neighbors!
Awesome community, awesome management and an awesome location. The weekly events Elan East has for it’s residents are a great way to meet your neighbors and make friends!
Love all the activities! They have all been super fun and great chances to meet people! The only thing is most of them happen before 6 pm and I get back home around 6:30... Hope there would be more activities on Fridays or weekends!
Maintenance has been super helpful and quick with all of my requests and the leasing office is very friendly. I've been here for almost half a year and haven't had any real issues.
Elan East is a great apartment complex with a very young and active community that is bustling with activity. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful apartment with great amenities and management.
So far so good! Everyone is super friendly! The property is quite and relaxing and I love the dog park! I’m looking forward to meeting my neighbors!
So far so good! A beautiful apartment (with lot of space and no carpet yeah!!), incredible amenities (the pool is so enjoyable with the Texan heat) and a friendly team.
Great place to live, move in was easy and simple. Did have some issues with the AC but apartment addresses issue and was clear and honest with us and even sent us a portable unit.
The pool is great, the neighborhood is wonderful and the staff is so nice. It has been a pleasure living here and the kitchen is my favorite part of my apartment! Cooking is a dream in my kitchen.
Moving in was great!! Everyone was very welcoming 🥰 and it’s very clean and well put together!! I love all the colors in the building and I think my favorite is all the nice events they have on site for us it’s a beautiful way to make home home..!!