Elan East

4.8

4.8

Julia
Amazing apt Complex! I have loved living here and it is by far the best community, location, and quality of buildings. The office ladies are so welcoming and incredibly kind and make it a great place to live.
Steven
Awesome apartment complex! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. The front office staff are attentive to everyone’s needs and the maintenance requests are usually fixed the same day they are made.
Sarah
Overall, I've had a positive experience at Elan East. The apartment itself was a dream. I loved the layout and the light and the maintenance was always excellent. However, the ceiling was paper thin and I could hear every movement my upstairs neighbor made. In the spring and summer, the birds that came to roost on everyone's porches wake you up at 4 am. Noise was a constant issue. As I began to visit other up to date apartments, I began to notice just how often doors were left propped open and how many dogs were off leash. I felt less and less safe as time went on. The neighborhood and apartment itself are what made me stay for so long, but ultimately, I wanted a new space that could better accommodate my needs.
Manasicha
Love this place! I just moved in with my partner, and we are enjoying the experience here. I like that the apartment has a good location and amenities. The staff is so friendly, and the maintenance is well-done.
Laura
I wish Elan East were more eco-conscious and more focused on green living. Ex. poor air quality with the use of chemical cleaning products or no green bin/compost collection are a few examples.
Marissa
I love living here. The apartments are beautiful. There are tons of events with yummy food, fun activities, and chances to meet my neighbors.
Brendan
awesome place. pretty good for the price. i would live here again if i didn’t have new roommates. Clean facilities too. This place got good management.
Oliver
Living at Elan East is amazing, always something being hosted by the front office who is filled with great great people. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone and everyone.
Molly
I’ve lived at Elan East for two years and love the quiet but fun community here, as well as the office amenities like free coffee and a good gym space.
Thida
about 2 months ago
Wonderful place to live! Amazing staff and maintenance, great location, and a nice, quiet community. My favorite apartment I've lived in so far!