Elan East

Everyone at the leasing office and in maintenance has been incredible! I have never felt uncomfortable or unsafe using any of the amenities.
My boyfriend and I and our 13 yo pup have lived at Elan East since the beginning! We have lived in 3 different units,We have loved the office staff and have felt safe and happy making our home here. With everything that is going on it’s nice to deal with people who care and always reach out. We appreciate you guys! We just resigned our lease again!
It's been a really nice experience living in this apartment and it's close to everything we need. Our dogs also really enjoy the small off-leash dog park.
Pool, gym, and other amenities are really nice! The units themselves are also in fantastic shape (although like most apartments, the walls and floors are thin so you have to hope you don't get loud neighbors).
This apartment is located in a great location. The office has very flexible hours. The trash valet service is great. Maintenance team is very responsive.
Absolutely wonderful staff and the pool is exceptional! Thankful to live here, the apartment is spacious, the halls are always clean and the kitchen is gorgeous!
I love Elan East. Great interiors, amenities, and staff! I love the dog park and package lockers for convenience. The units are bright and clean with nice finishes.
Great place to live and very conveniently located to all the great stuff on manor. Very, very happy with the management and maintenance staff as well.
I’ve loved here for more than six years. One thing has remained consistent - thoughtful and responsive action from the property staff. Current team is the best I’ve experienced hands down!
Great place! No complaints. I really appreciate how the staff take the time to get to know the residents' names and general interests. I am happy to be a resident here.