I really like the community. It is to big and modern. The staffs are so nice. The process of finishing contract is easy. The apartment is very clean.

Friendly residents and staff. Moving in was easy and the community amenities are way above average. The only thing needed is additional covered parking.

I am a new resident (moved in earlier this week) and have no complaints thus far about my living experience! Everything is really clean and move in was super easy.

Reply from Elan East

Love my resident experience! I am so happy to be living at elan east! I have had nothing but a positive time with super accommodating staff!

Reply from Elan East

So far we love Elan East. The pool is amazing, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful! The grounds are always clean and our apartment is great.

Reply from Elan East

Love living at Elan East!!! Staff are friendly and helpful; easy to get packages delivered; amenities are high quality and useful; apartments are located in a great area

Reply from Elan East

My boyfriend and I toured this apartment with Shane. We loved everything, felt welcomed & signed our lease! We are moving in soon & we can’t wait to be living here.

Reply from Elan East

It’s chill, I like the trash valet though I wish it weren’t mandatory. Parking can Be a struggle at night and Construction is a bummer though.

Reply from Elan East

Friendly people, clean and new space! Helpful staff and it’s located in my favorite part of Austin, close to tons of cool places. I’m very happy to be living here.

Reply from Elan East

I don't live in an apartment complex, I live in a community. Not only have I gained friends in just a short few months living here, but the office staff I also consider WONDERFUL human beings. I dealt with the unfortunately loss of the most important person in my life just 2 days after receiving my keys here. When I arrived on my first day moving in, I went to the office to introduce myself and the property manager had a handwritten card for me. I was moved to tears. I finally was able to move back home to Austin, in my old neighborhood, and even though I am going through one of the toughest times in my life - my home here has brought me peace and I love being here. Many factors go into creating a new normal after loss, but I am thankful to have my experience here and grateful for the people who make my home safe and comfortable. Our community.

Reply from Elan East

Great community! I love the staff! Maintenance is SUPER fast! Great neighborhood too. Lots to do! I love the club house and pool areas. Great free fitness classes and resident events.

Reply from Elan East

It us only my 2nd full day in the building and I have already been invited to a social event at the apartments, enjoyed time bu the beautiful pool and made some promising friends!

Reply from Elan East

I’ve only loved here for a few days but I love it so far! The amenities are amazing, staff is top notch, and the neighborhood is the best! I highly recommend!

Reply from Elan East

Very nice staff who really make you feel like your at home. I moved to Austin from California but they made the process of getting settled so easy

Reply from Elan East

i have been living at elan east since july 2018. my experience living at elan east has been great. the staff is very friendly, the location is great and the common areas are always clean.

Reply from Elan East

My experience has been amazing. The people are great and so is the location. Also the pool makes you feel like you’re at a 5 star hotel. Also maintenance is great.

Reply from Elan East

Love my new place! Everyone is so friendly and professional! Great neighborhood and community! My apartment is beautiful! Telling everyone I know about this great place!

Reply from Elan East

The apartment and location are great. The apartment has a luxury feel and such a great community. The amenities are so convenient. Staff is so friendly and helpful!

Reply from Elan East

I am enjoying living at Elan East. I have found it to be very quiet. It is very convenient when needing to travel to work and avoiding traffic.

Reply from Elan East

I have loved living at Elan East. It is in the perfect area not far from downtown & the staff is always very helpful! Great amenities & super pet friendly which is a bonus!

Reply from Elan East

I have loved living at Elan East! It is a great community and management is fantastic and so helpful! It is truly the best complex to live in Austin.

Reply from Elan East

Bianca was amazing! She was sweet and kind and really showed that Elan East is a community. Working with her was great and definitely a driving factor in my decision.

Reply from Elan East

Overall, amazing experience. Gym has taken a bit to get back to good shape, and the towel fridge thing is gone now, which is kinda sad, but overall great place to live.

Reply from Elan East

Overall a great place to live. It’s very close to campus and has a bus stop out front that can take you there to avoid the general craziness.

Reply from Elan East

i really like living here! management is really friendly and responsive and there are lots of community activities, like free gym classes and social events.