I am enjoying living at Elan East. I have found it to be very quiet. It is very convenient when needing to travel to work and avoiding traffic.

Reply from Elan East

I have loved living at Elan East. It is in the perfect area not far from downtown & the staff is always very helpful! Great amenities & super pet friendly which is a bonus!

Reply from Elan East

I have loved living at Elan East! It is a great community and management is fantastic and so helpful! It is truly the best complex to live in Austin.

Reply from Elan East

Bianca was amazing! She was sweet and kind and really showed that Elan East is a community. Working with her was great and definitely a driving factor in my decision.

Reply from Elan East

Overall, amazing experience. Gym has taken a bit to get back to good shape, and the towel fridge thing is gone now, which is kinda sad, but overall great place to live.

Reply from Elan East

Overall a great place to live. It’s very close to campus and has a bus stop out front that can take you there to avoid the general craziness.

Reply from Elan East

i really like living here! management is really friendly and responsive and there are lots of community activities, like free gym classes and social events.

Reply from Elan East

This is the first apartment complex that I have really enjoyed living in. You are definitely getting what you are paying for. It is typically pretty well kept up too.

Reply from Elan East

I absolutely love living at Elan East. The staff is so responsive and kind. The maintenance staff is always so helpful and I rarely have any issues here.

Reply from Elan East

great location, cool people, clean and affordable luxury. mostly young professionals so no problem with loud residents or dirty communal areas. would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reply from Elan East

My wife and I love living here! Great staff makes us feel at home, the location cannot be beat and the amenities are top notch! People constantly ask us how well we like out living situation and once they visit, they know how great it is!

Reply from Elan East

I love living here a lot - the apartment is not only clean but very modern and nice. I've had issues in all other apartments besides this one. The pool area is beautiful and love the gym/class offerings. Area of improvement would be having another elevator, and fees end up being quite a bit over what's told to you signing the lease, but overall definitely best place I've lived. Would stay if pricing was more affordable.

Reply from Elan East

Love Bianca and Shane in the leasing office. Awesome amenities. Great location; lots to walk to (8 Track, Thunderbird, Patrizi’s, Haymaker etc).

Reply from Elan East

Overall, I have had an amazing experience. I love the neighborhood as well as the staff. The walls are thin and I have terrible neighbors below me but other than that, everyone is great!

Reply from Elan East

Located just minutes from the city & in a great part of Austin! I love this community. The emanates could be maintained a bit more, but overall a great place to live!

Reply from Elan East

Great complex with an awesome Assistant Manager handling things in the office. Shane is always extremely helpful and quick to respond. I've lived in two units and both have surpassed expectations being clean and updated. Easy to maintain and for the most part, residents respect each other.

Reply from Elan East

I love elan east! The amenities are amazing and the look of the apartment in general is so nice. I also love the trash service that makes things very convenient

Reply from Elan East

Love it here. Great amenities. Staff has been very nice. I also love the pool in the summer. Common area is spacious and has free coffee! :)

Reply from Elan East

Best experience! Apartment was prefect when I moved in. Leasing staff took care of every need before and after move in. Maintenance was on point about by one little issues!

Reply from Elan East

Elan East is a great apartment complex in terms of the proximity to my office downtown and the facilities look clean and new. The one thing I've been struggling with a whole lot since my very first night is the noise! I hear loud sounds all around me. This is not a problem for me during the day but at night it is so very hard to sleep. The door leading outside to the parking lot slams shut so fast and loudly I can hear and feel it every single time. Above me, I can hear and feel every single step and the folks above are quite the loud stompers. Behind me, I can hear the Office theme music playing late into the night. Needless to say, I have issues with loud noises disturbing my sleep at night. I love the location and love the look of the place but man the noise is such a deal breaker. It has been less than a week and I know that I will probably not be renewing the lease. I will make the most of it though.

Reply from Elan East

Conveniently located dog-friendly community with spacious 2 bed/2 bath apartments. Our leasing process was incredibly fast and smooth - Thanks Bianca!

Reply from Elan East

Love it here! The folks in the leasing office kick ass. Can’t believe how quiet my apartment is. Only criticism is that most parking spaces are a bit too small and sometimes the hallway is stinky from valet trash.

Reply from Elan East

So far I have really enjoyed living at Elan East. I haven't had any issues with my studio apartment thus far. The Amazon hub is a game changer, super convenient

Reply from Elan East

Such a great place to live! The location is perfect. So close to everything and the east side is definitely unique. I would recommend Elan East for sure.

Reply from Elan East

Living at Elan East has been such a great experience thus far! They have amazing amenities, a great community and an ideal living space. What more could you ask for?