Elan East

The location of this complex is perfect! The east side has everything you need! Everyone in the office is kind, the amenities are great & we love living here! Super pet friendly!
Best part is the maintenance crew is always on time and extremely helpful in fixing issues. Great and reliable. Other than that, the amenities are great and the gym has all the basics to get a good workout
We just moved and most of the stuff is not working properly. Dirty counters and kitchen was very disappointing. We got a cockroach the first day , we never had it before leaving 4 years in Austin. The fan under the counter barely work. The floor is chipped and scratched
Living at Elan East has been great. 9 times out of 10, the staff goes above and beyond all my expectations. During the pandemic, I benefited multiple times from their event planning where they would bring local restaurants to the apartment complex! A win-win.
We just moved in and loving it already! The neighborhood, lack of neighbor noise and amenities offered are just some of the perks of living at Elan East! :)
I love living at Elan East! I love my studio, and have never really had an issue. The gym and pool amenities are great. The location is wonderful. And the office staff is the best I’ve ever had at an apartment complex.
We love living here! From day one of touring, Nadia did such a great job of thoroughly explaining what community looks like here. She was so kind, warm and welcoming that we immediately felt like we were at home. We love that there are community events here and we love how personal our experiences have been. Often times at apartment complexes, they really sell you to move in then you can never get a hold of them again! Not here. Nadia is on top of things and done amazing! Would highly recommend to anyone.
Elan East has been better than I ever imagined! All of my friends are jealous of my pool and my connection to my neighbors! I highly recommend it!
Elan East has been great! The staff really care about their residents by hosting events, offering specials from local restaurants and delivery, and helping residents out throughout the pandemic.
The staff is great and maintenance completes orders in a timely manner! The apartments and amenities are nice and clean. Also they have resident events that are so fun!