Elan Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

1 star
The problem at Elan seems to be a top down issue. Upper management doesn't seem to care about community structure or maintenance. We personally have had nothing but issues within our first 6 months of our lease and communication with Rita was almost impossible before contacting her boss. We definitely will not be renewing. And in speaking to our neighbors on both side , they will not be either. The Gym is filthy and only has hand sanitizer or soap in the bathrooms the odd time, during a global pandemic. The pool is absolutely disgusting!! Broken light bulbs on the turf area. The golf simulator is broken to left handed golfers and was the selling feature for myself and now unable to utilize that service. Overall the management structure is broken and I should of payed more attention to the truth of the google reviews.
Management fails to communicate and inform in a timely manner regularly. They’ve usurped my rental space without informing me in advance so I can make plans that allow both management and me to be unencumbered by their decisions. Emails don’t get answered in a timely manner either.
Elan staff, maintenance, neighbors have all been great. The ONLY complaint I have is living above the Tavern makes for some late evenings and long weekends. It is also challenging to find parking because Tavern employees and patrons do not respect resident only parking.
Post winter storm, our maintenance crew and staff were working around the clock to make sure all issues were addressed in a timely manner. We appreciate our maintenance crew for their hard work and dedication!!
Great place to live. The units are nice and the staff are very polite and easy to talk with! The community here is very nice and makes it hard to move!
Staffs are very good and services are quick responses. They can contact easy way and responsible. Family members are all happy with this kind attitude and well designed facilities.
The friendly staff, especially the manager Rita, is very kind. Elan apartments have a nice swimming pool and luxurious facilities. When something breaks in the unit, they kindly fix it when I ask for it. Also, there are many restaurants and other shops near Elan apt, and there are trails on the lake, so it is good to take a walk.
The transition to the new apartment has been seamless. The communication has been great and the entire process has been stress free. We are happy we chose Elan as our new home.
Love the staff and location! My dogs especially love the dog park! So many good restaurants and walking trails. A really great experience leasing and setting up my place.
Everything is very close to us. So glad to move here. Love it so far. Especially our dog loves the dog park. He is so happy and playful thanks to the apartments allowing pets.