Vince was awesome! Made the process very easy and was very helpful. I was sold on another place but just stoped by to look around and was glad I did.

While I love living at Elan, the lockdown of the resident facilities after office hours is very disheartening, not only to me, but to several residents I speak to.

Elan is one of the most beautiful, active, and caring communities I have ever lived in. From the moment I went to tour the complex and met Vince I knew it was where I wanted to move to. I love the location being right next to the lake, in an area I can walk to everything I enjoy, and the dog park. They have every type of food and entertainment you could need in walking distance. Any issues I have had they are quick to respond and the grounds are always maintained incredibly well. I am very proud of where I live and do life!!!

The leasing agent was amazing and definitely took her time to find the place I wanted. She showed me all the units that fit my living requirements

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan is unlike any other complex in the area. Unique in its design and amenities, it was a no brainer. We have a 4th floor, stunning view in our new dream home! Thank you!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The staff are friendly, and the maintenance guys are very professional and efficient. They have very nice amenities at the property and they are near shops.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

As a resident I have no complaints! An amazing community with such nice people is a breath of fresh air for me. Lots of things to do and amazing people to meet!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Overall the property and staff are wonderful. Unfortunately it’s impossible to keep those with no respect for others property and the amenities/common areas, out of here. It’s a beautiful property within a great community.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great place in Flower Mound to live!! A lot to do here at Lakeside! The leasing staff at Elan is wonderful! Can’t wait for pool weather to be able to use the beautiful pool!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love the location and walkable neighborhood. Apartment is great but the appliances could be better compared to the rest of the apartment finishes.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Absolutely amazing! Taylor was very professional, friendly and took care of business. I am very excited about moving next week, looking forward to enjoying all the amenities.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Moved in several weeks ago and couldn't be happier. From the very friendly neighbors I've met, to the staff in the leasing office, to the overall community, everything has exceeded my expectations so far.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

By far a superior living experience ! Very clean property . Excellent staff who accommodate your needs day or night . Friendly neighbors . Beautiful surroundings filled with lots of places to go all within walking distance !

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Have been living here now for 3 + months and totally enjoying it! Have made a new friend, even more specific, they are willing to walk for exercise too! Have enjoyed all the activities here put on by Elan! It’s fun to talk to new people at these and hope more and more will stop by! The Christmas gathering was enjoyed by MANY!! Having the new Tavern within walking distance is a lot of fun and a great addition to the area!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Services provided were great and we enjoy staying at the property. The staff is also more than happy to help with our concerns. I will continue to choose a greystar community

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

We have not yet moved in (move in day t-minus 14 days!!!), but through the process of trying to decide where our new home was going to be, my fiancé and I were looking into many different complexes. As soon as we walked into the Elan's leasing office, we saw the beautiful design, unlike others we had been in and felt right at home before even getting into an actual apartment. Our consultant (Vince) was a huge help in finding which floor plan was going to be the best for us, it terms of our price range, what we wanted out of our apartment, and where we wanted to be location-wise. Vince found us the PERFECT apartment, on the top floor, in one of the best locations for me and my fiancé! This will be our first apartment and having someone like Vince to help us and guide us through the whole process is such a blessing. We could not be happier with where we are moving to, and don't get me started on the vast variety of amenities that comes with living in this unbelievable complex. I would tell you EVERYTHING that made us choose Elan, but the list is way to long and you really just need to get down to the leasing office and find out for yourself!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Smooth moving in process. We are very happy with our new home. All staff has been very helpful and I can't wait to show it to my friends. I give it 5 stars review.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Couldn’t live somewhere better. We have room for everything we need and a great dog park for our dog. The amenities are so unreal that we don’t need to ever go anywhere else

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

This is by far the best community I have lived in... the location is spectacular, great and walking distance restaurants r and the staff amazing!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Clean apartment and building complex. Pleasant Neighbours. Dog owners could clean up after their pets a little better at times. But otherwise love the community and amenities.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Working through the leasing process has been very simple. The community is great and so is the office staff! Looking forward to calling Elan my home.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Moving in on Thursday. Visited last week and had a great experience touring the property. It’s the first apartment I stopped to go inside, but I’ve seen about 25 online.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great overall, but need to pay more attention to the cleanliness and functionality of the common places. Sometimes the bathrooms over the weekends are in hideous condition. Please and thank you.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

We absolutely love it here! The office staff all know us by name. They’re always accessible if we need anything. Any issues we’ve ever had have been resolved in under 48 hrs. Highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

It's so confortable, and I love living in this area. Because the restaurants are all super close to each other.The staff have all been helpful and so kind every time!