Love this community. It is very pet friendly community. Love the park nearby and outdoor areas perfect for outdoor activities. It is quiet, safe and everyone is so nice and friendly!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great community to live, the staff is very receptive and maintenance team is great! The neighborhood is awesome and I love the idea to be able to go the movie, eat an ice cream or a pizza, without driving a car.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Vince was very helpful with the process of finding our new home! My fiancé and son to be wife and our dog will be moving here in August and can not be more excited!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

we found that the online application and move in process was excellent and look forward to enjoying all the amenities at the new townhouse as well as the area surrounding the propert

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love it here at Elan!!! Very modern and up to date apartment, and love the friendly people here!!! Our dog loves the dog park too! The staff here are all very helpful.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I love Taylor, Casey and Wendy. The neighbors are also extremely friendly. I am very happy to have chosen Elan Lakeside, Flower Mound as my new home.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I’m loving leaving at Elan Lake Side, it’s organized and uses modern gadgets and technology to communicate and facilitate residents life’s. The location, close to the lake is great for our active style.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Very nice and quiet area. The apartments are very new and clean. I enjoy the fact that there are many retails stores within walking distance.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Everyone from staff to people in my building are very friendly. I the elevator which is such a plus when hauling groceries. The atmosphere and scenery is great.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Ever since I started living here, the community has been something of a most pleasant experience and to top that off I quite enjoy the Lakeside view of my new home. I love how friendly everybody is and how there are plenty of things to do around the area, including hiking fishing and the best part for me is that there’s a gelato right down the street .

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

My experience has been great thus far and everything has been exceptional. The staff has been amazing, the amenities are phenomenal, and just the experience alone has been warming.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

We love the area. It feels like a very safe community and the amenities/what is offered here is perfect for us. The neighborhood is always clean too.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

It’s super quiet and clean. I can walk my dogs any time of day and I feel safe. There’s a big dog park within walking distance that my dog loves to zoom around. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Our experience began with the front office staff. From the very beginning they have been considerate and helpful by showing us around and making us feel welcome.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Need more dog poop stations by building 7 seeing that owners don’t want to walk to building 6 to grab a bag and then leave it there for the rest of us.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Very clean, people treat you like family! Love it here! Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quiet area but has all the fun just around the corner. Way to go guys!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love the townhouse feel. Like a home and not an apartment. Love the fitness center and all the amenities. The dog park is great, hammock area and walking trails

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Moving in on 6/28/2109 and absolutely can't wait! Everyone I encountered during the leasing process was amazing and the customer service was outstanding! Something hard to come by.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I love living at Elan Flower Mound. The community staff at Elan Flower Mound are wonderful and always so helpful. Greystar property management is one of the best management companies in DFW as well. They do a great job keeping the community safe, updated with amenities, and looking really nice. Hello Alfred service is included which is such a tremendous perk. I highly recommend the community.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I have not yet moved in but I’m looking forward to it. Taylor was a great leasing agent and helped me find the perfect apartment for my self.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I love the atmosphere and I love how the staff takes very good care of their residents! I wouldn’t change anything! There is always events happening to get people together and I really enjoy that.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I love where I live and do life every day. The location is incredibly convenient and I love the dog park for my fur baby!!! So thankful for staff as well.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great community with wonderful amenities. Some of the neighbors in our building are not preferable and immature...it would also be great if the hallways were cleaned/serviced every once and a while. They get quite dirty We love going to the gym after trying it out for the first time last week! It would be ideal if there were a scale in the bathroom facilities to accommodate gym users and their fitness goals just to go the extra mile. The community activities provided by the complex are great, as well! We appreciate the staff and the extracurriculars they plan on residents behalf. So enjoyable and appreciated! The pool always looks great from what we have noticed so far!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The staff has been extremely helpful during my move. I have met a few of my neighbors and they are very friendly. so far it has been a fantastic experience.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The apartments in lakeside village are extremely nice with great access to lake grapevine and walking trails. The amenities are excellent and 24 Hour gym is awesome