Elan Flower Mound has been great! The staff truly goes above and beyond to help with anything you need! The property is clean, safe, and in walking distance to all of the fun activities Lakeside offers. And the monthly food trucks are so much fun!

The grounds are maintained well and the apartment itself is nice, but the communication from management is lacking i.e. when events are cancelled, elevator is out of service, etc. Also, the insulation in the walls is non existent. I can hear my neighbors microwave, no joke.

It’s a beautiful community with kind staff. My only complaint would be the lack of resident parking. During the weekend, nonresidents visiting the restaurants/bars take all spaces.

While Elan is the most preferred complex in the Flower mound area in our opinion, the longer we are here, the more flaws we are seeing. Communication with the office is sub par, first of all. Calls are never returned and we are often left without answers to concerns or questions. There was a faulty fire alarm 3 nights in a row in the elevator around 5am. We got no explanation or apology from staff during or after. In addition, the hallways don’t get cleaned, maintenance does bare minimum when they are called, the stairwell is filthy and filled with bugs, large spiders fill the trees in the parking lot (and find their way into our cars), there are swarms of mosquitos in the breezeways, and I was bit by a black widow in the breezeway just to name a few. There is seemingly NO pest control and it doesn’t seem like anyone plans on working on the situation. On top of all those things, our parking lot hardly ever has open spots after a long work day. I understand apartments need to be filled but there should be ample more parking considering the amount of people in 1 building alone without feeling pressured to purchase a garage/coverage. Our trash valet is never consistent, so it is often missed by many residents. There should be a set time and stay that way. And lastly, we feel that there is minimal security. While there is a door code/FOB system, people often can stand around and wait for someone who has a key to let them in. As a female in today’s times, we need to feel as secure as possible. Especially when us women are almost always unaccompanied when leaving or coming home. God forbid if something happened to one of us or one of us was to be taken, no one would know or be aware. I have come into the office to inquire about additional security in the future of the complex. She replied that she didn’t know and would tell Wendy who is now no longer with us. We just want to feel safe, secure, cleanly, and taken care of in a “5 star complex”.

Great community And great neghourhood. Maintenance service is good. Staff is also very friendly And helpful. I would Highly recommend living here-the rent extremely reasonable.

There are a wide variety of restaurants and shops.So we don’t have to go far. The neighbor is so friendly and kind.The stuffs of this apartment are also caring and supportive.

I loved living here and the experience till the very end. I applied for a job in another state and was in the final two so I signed to not renew my lease by the date I had to. I ended up finding out I was not going to get it and panicked and signed to renew my lease since I did not get the chance to look anywhere else. I realized I could not keep paying though to live there and was able to find a great deal at another apartment close by. When I went back to my current apartment to tell them I did want to move officially they said I would be charged $1110.10 as well as my rent. It was still a month in advance and a lot of money for signing a paper. I hope no one else makes this mistake.

Great experience, Stephanie was excellent in helping me choose my new home . The community is beautiful and I’m so excited to call Elan my new home.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great community and building. I live in 7 and the only thing that I wish there was were a dog station on the corners of this building. That would make it 5 stars

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

It is a great place and location! The staff is very attentive. It has all the amenities. You don’t hear people outside your apartment walls. The apartment exterior is kept very clean. If you need a repair they are quick to service.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

My husband and I are so excited to move into our new apartment at Elan. Taylor has been so helpful throughout the entire process! We can't wait to explore our neighborhood!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

This place is amazing! It feels like a hotel or condo. Wendy is also amazing and the best manager of an apartment I have ever had in my 30 yrs ! Thank you !

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan Flower Mound has a great location and neighborhood. The shared community areas and maintenance level need to be raised. There are too many residents for the amenities as they are built now. Events for residents need to be communicated more clearly to residents. No one checks the "community portal" to see about events, please let us know ahead of time! Management shouldn't be sending emails about not parking in certain places, and then be parking there themselves. Apartment finishes are often shoddy, paint chips easily, floorboards raise. It looks OK initially but does not live in well. Hallways need to be maintained by the on-site team. Valet trash is a joke. Swimming pool and Gym are too small for full load of residents (we moved in before all the buildings were open)

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Whether you prefer apartment living or are in a transition phase, the Lakeside Apartments managed by Elan are your best choice. The amenities are first class, shops and restaurants within walking distance, less than 15 minutes to DFW, and, most importantly, the apartments are new and comfortable. You can't go wrong.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I love the apartment community however I have a big concern regarding cell phone reception. I work from home and receive and make calls to my clients. Calls getting dropped and receiving poor reception is a serious problem for me especially when this is same for all service providers.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The staff have been so wonderful to answer all my questions and concerns. I am looking forward to my move here to enjoy all the beautiful surroundings.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I absolutely love this place!!!!! They have been so kind, even with the simplest of questions. I had my doubts. But now I would say this is the place to be!!!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

We love the feel of the apartments and community. We had a pretty smooth move in last week. Everyone seems to be friendly and helpful. I do Wish there was more bicycle storage though. They are all full.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love all the activities and amenities. Very pleased :) I love having Alfred and utilizing the capabilities of the nest Gym is slightly too hot to work out in some times

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great walkable location, bright interiors, and a lovely neighborhood. I wish people would pick up after their pets better. I like that there are places to eat right in the area.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Loved meeting Casey and Taylor! So nice and very accommodating! The area and apartments were very clean and modern. It was hard to choose which apartment was right for me. Thank you!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Friendly staff and great things to do in walking distance! No matter what it is they have it. I would recommend living here over anywhere else in the area.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

From walking through the model to moving in to our own unit the experience was great! Stephanie and Wendy were very helpful explaining everything that we needed to know!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The leasing office has made our experience seamless and we are excited to live in the active community at Elan. Stephanie has been a great agent getting us started. Thank you Stephanie!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Im moving in on 8/31 and Im so excited. Taylor was super sweet and helpful and totally sold me with Alfred and fireworks! I definitely prefer Elan over other nearby apartments since Elan has safer inside airconditioned hallways and elevators.