So far so good. Didn't move yet but everything is nice. Love the fact that is is a new complex apartment with great amenities. Near to the lake and restaurant.

Everything has been great here since the day we moved in. A wonderful community with wonderful people. The dog parks are awesome as are all the amenities.

Just moved in! Staff and residents are super friendly. Gym equipment is the only thing that has gone missing since I’ve been here. Maintenance staff is super friendly, always there to help.

So far, so good. We are brand new. Vince, Taylor, & Casey have been very nice. We love the area and all the amenities in the main building, the fitness center and the fireplaces.

Just moved in. The staff was extremely friendly during our tours and leasing process. Quiet and relaxing environment. Love the complex’s amentities and the location!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan has been a wonderful community. We are right next to the lake, the facility is brand new, and the area is very pet friendly. There are plenty of amenities available here and we have been made to feel nothing but welcomed.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

My wife and I recently toured the property and were shown 2 floor plans, based on our preferences. Casey gave us a great tour! He was knowledgeable, professional and down to earth. Based on his tour, we decided that day that we wanted to live there. Within, a few short days, we applied and signed our lease. While, we haven't moved in yet, our first experiences were excellent! Thank you to Casey, Vince, Wendy and the other staff for making this transition so easy!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

New resident experience was awesome and Wendy was amazing! Felt at home from the first moment! We walked through several options and I felt like I knew exactly what I wanted by the time we finished. No pressure - just a great experience!

Everyone at the office is super helpful! They are always checking to make sure everything is okay. There are great events all the time. Free food!!! The apartments are adorable. I’m so glad I chose to live here! Five stars for sure!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

It has been pretty amazing so far! I love the email updates of what is going on in the community. Everything is always well kept and I love my little place.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

We love the community and have had a great experience thus far! Looking forward to many more new adventures in the area with family and friends!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Community is great - beautiful and walkable. There were a few issues at move in. I like the proximity to restaurants and things to do outside.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

It’s only been a few days but I’m loving the dog park, the restaurants, and the fact that I can walk to all the amenities. Feeling healthier already!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan is a great place to live! The community is so welcoming and everyone is friendly. The staff is very helpful too. I would suggest cleaner workout room for a more comfortable environment.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Picking up keys was a little chaotic but the staff was great to work with. The community is friendly and the location is awesome! Great places to eat within walking distance.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Haven’t been here long yet but enjoying the quietness of the area and the incredible help and friendly staff in the leasing office! Especially Casey who always seems happy and upbeat when I call for any reason!! Would recommend these apartments, my lack of 5 stars is due to cost, especially being on a short term lease!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great location and great place to live! This community has so many shops and restaurants within walking distance . Trails to walk and bike and Lake Grapevine is a short distance away.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

I am moving in Oct. 2, 2018. I have been treated with respect every step of the way. I am glad I chose Elan Flower Mound! It is a great place

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love it! Great community, restaurant options and tons of healthy living... from trails, gym, biking, pool and yoga lawn my Favorite... the apartaments are stunning!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Absolutely love this place! Great area. Great people! Love the amenities! Could not be any happier! Just an awesome place to live! Love the dog parks and trails!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Friendly / clean / well landscaped . Staff was courteous and pays attention to detail . Trash valet rules are a bit tedious . Pool area and extra amenities are amazing

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love the Elan and it’s staff! Vince is the best and everyone else in the office is extremely helpful. We get repeated comments on how gorgeous our apartment is!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great townhomes and staff. Unfortunately there are always residents who do not care for the property and trash up common areas such as the pool and gym.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Love this property and the Elan team. We are on the fourth floor and wake up to a beautiful lake view every morning we love the convenience of walking to the shops and restaurants.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

This place is amazing! It’s the resort life with beautiful views and amenities. I love the small business rooms to get work done in. Only drawback is the cell service.