We have enjoyed our living experience here at Elan. The Elan property management staff are friendly and very helpful. The maintenance staff resolve issues fairly quickly. Living in Elan gave us the opportunity to experience living in a downtown vibe without all the noise, traffic and crime. We could conveniently walk to dining places, movies, bar grill, etc. The convenience of the pool and gym not to mention the many leisure areas to relax and read or just hang out were nice to haves too. The wine down Wednesdays and other special events gave us the opportunity to meet other tenants. The only drawbacks are not enough covered parking spaces for those living in building one, Also, at times you smell animal urine on the walkways from the darling pets and there for a while we had a pet owner who didn't bother to clean up after their pet in the elevator, but the cleaning crew would come and clean up immediately once notified. The lounge area is very nice however, tenants were cutoff from accessing it after the office closed so no longer viewed as a real convenient amenity as the hours of operations were not conducive for the working tenant. Therefore it appeared to be a punishment to all tenants for the violations of a small group. Overall nice experience and would recommend as a place to live.

We love the location and the space! We moved in this week and we already love it. The apartment is nice and the amenities at the complex are great!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The amenities are great and the neighborhood is quiet. I just wish somebody kept an eye on the dumpster - it was overflowing with trash for a couple of days.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

So far the community has been a lot of fun. I appreciate the fact that amenities are extremely close by. I also like the sunrises in the morning and sunsets over the lake in the evenings.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

There are a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment nearby the apartment. All staff are kind and neighbors are nice. Amenities are also awsome!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

A great place to call home. My wife and I still can’t believe how lucky we are to be a part of such a great commmunity. We especially love how dog friendly it is.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Everything up to this point has been awesome! Moving in was a breeze and have loved the amenities that are offered here at the elan apartments!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Vince is Awesome and I love Ask Alfred. Your workout facility is already clean and the equipment t choice is really good. I also liked my Referral for my TV installation.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

A great place to live. Everything is brand new. The office staff are all very personable and put together great events for residents. The place being new also comes with some growing pains, but they have been addressed as time has gone on. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The Elan Flower Mound is located in a great area and the leasing process was very smooth.The apartments are well designed with good finishing. They offer great amenities like pool are, media center and gym experience. I definitely recommend Elan to my friends .

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Great community! We are growing and looking forward to the coming retail opening up in the near future. Come check out the community with one of the awesome property representatives!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

So far, the maintenance department is great; some small issues they handled very quickly Office staff is fantastic with helping to settle into a new environment

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

They say you get what you pay for and Ellan definitely delivers on this. It has been so much fun attending all of the functions and getting to know my neighbors! Thank you Ellan!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan Apartments has impressed me from the start. They are always so informative not only during our tour, but also as current residents; treating us like family. We always look forward to the events they host!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Very happy with the 1 plus year of experience here. Every one very nice, especially VINCE. Maint gets handled quick, coridoors are clean. We enjoy it here.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The area is gorgeous and safe! Plenty to do in outdoor and social activities. The apartments themselves are nice but are not 100% luxury. I see little things here and there that I thought would be a not brainer for the construction crew. Like interior doors that don’t shut and only have 2 windows that open in the entire apartment. So are they nice, yes. 100% luxury, no.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

What are the things that I enjoyed most about my move was the dog park and the convenience of living by the lake which for me is a plus because I enjoy going fishing. One other thing I did enjoy was the quality of the people around me, it’s a great relief to see so many happy people and live around so many conveniences, to the point to where I see no need to go to far from home because everything I need is exactly around me.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Vince was awesome! Made the process very easy and was very helpful. I was sold on another place but just stoped by to look around and was glad I did.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

While I love living at Elan, the lockdown of the resident facilities after office hours is very disheartening, not only to me, but to several residents I speak to.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan is one of the most beautiful, active, and caring communities I have ever lived in. From the moment I went to tour the complex and met Vince I knew it was where I wanted to move to. I love the location being right next to the lake, in an area I can walk to everything I enjoy, and the dog park. They have every type of food and entertainment you could need in walking distance. Any issues I have had they are quick to respond and the grounds are always maintained incredibly well. I am very proud of where I live and do life!!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The leasing agent was amazing and definitely took her time to find the place I wanted. She showed me all the units that fit my living requirements

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Elan is unlike any other complex in the area. Unique in its design and amenities, it was a no brainer. We have a 4th floor, stunning view in our new dream home! Thank you!!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

The staff are friendly, and the maintenance guys are very professional and efficient. They have very nice amenities at the property and they are near shops.

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

As a resident I have no complaints! An amazing community with such nice people is a breath of fresh air for me. Lots of things to do and amazing people to meet!

Reply from Elan Flower Mound

Overall the property and staff are wonderful. Unfortunately it’s impossible to keep those with no respect for others property and the amenities/common areas, out of here. It’s a beautiful property within a great community.