Elan Flower Mound

All the residents are so friendly, the community is maintained very well and the area of lakeside is the best. Staff here at the community are always very helpful and friendly. Best community I have lived in
Living here is wonderful! They keep up everything on the property and keep the amenities looking amazing! They have also been very helpful when it comes to questions or needing help with an issue. Any service request I have submitted Has been taken care of very quickly. I also love their contract with Alfred
Everyone in the community is so kind! The Staff is amazing! There is so much to do in the area. All of the businesses in the area are so accessible and amazing businesses.
Everyone has been so helpful and our living experience has been the best! The townhouse is amazing! We have not had any issues with anyone at all. I love that we are close to everything and the lake!!
Elan is a great community and the staff is amazing! Anytime we needed anything the staff responds and resolves all concerns in a timely manner.
When I started looking to move and downsize I did a lot of homework and touring communities for my next stage of life. I love the Grapevine and Flower Mound area and the proximity to Dallas and Fort Worth both. I happened upon the Lakeside area by accident one weekend when out to dinner with friends. I immediately knew I had to spend some time looking around in this area and then toured Elan. I immediately fell in love with the model I was shown and still uncertain of my time frame for moving so I continued to stay in touch with Taylor in the leasing office about availability. I ended up signing a lease in Grapevine at another location and as time grew near to move I felt an uneasiness about my decision. I called Elan and spoke to Taylor. She had a floor plan available I had not seen before and fell in love with it. I knew there was a reason I had come back here. This was going to be my new home. I love this area. The amenities. The staff. I hope to be here a while, as it feels like home.
Elan has been very helpful during these hard times. However, I wish there was a way to monitor the pool/clubhouse so we can still use our amenities we pay for. Also, need a poop station by building 7.
Noisy neighbors have made the experience less enjoyable lately. Still love the location and how I can walk to so many great restaurants and shops
We love this community! It is perfect for my family. The trails, restaurants, dog park, and friendly people make it a please that we never want to leave!
It has been an amazing journey so far since I have moved into this community. The staff is extremely nice and helpful and I love it! 💖 I would definitely maintain my residence here!