Elan River District

Wonderful neighborhood, excellent property within walking distance to restaurants, walking & biking trails. Exceptional ammenities!! The staff is very helpful and professional.
Great place to live! Excellent amenities, great look, and at a reasonable price. Can’t wait the see the area expand and new stuff come in. Should be nice.
I love living at Elan River District apartments!! I moved in a few months ago and everything has been great so far! The office staff made the moving process as smooth as possible! I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
Jane was amazing through my whole move in precess. The entire community is just so welcoming! Every time I’m there, they have someone cleaning 24/7!
Everything has been great! The apartment was very clean when I moved in. The staff has been great, especially Paige! I have had a great experience so far!
I love it here. I’ve recently moved in and everyone is very friendly. The community is extremely clean and I’m happy to be here. I hope this review is helpful.🖤
There was a rust spot on my counter when I moved in. Everything else seems to be in good shape. I am excited to be moving to the Elan River District.
Comfy apartments staff is really great just the residents that live here ask for too much other than that everything else is good the gym is awesome the pool as well
Considering covid and the obstacles they have exceeded expectations for our community. We are pretty much back to normal functions for all amenities.
Apartments are great. Very spacious. Great amenities. Affordable price. Would definitely recommend stopping by for a tour of Elan River District