I have been pleased with my experience living at Elan River District. The amenities are great, the staff is professional, and the location is incredibly convenient.

I love my apartments. They get back to you asap with property issues. I love that the most about them. Mainly an overall great living facility.

Reply from Elan River District

I really love this place! Great neighborhood, awesome amenities, great restaurants. Management is great and respectful. The interiors are so beautiful with so much natural light

Reply from Elan River District

I absolutely love living here already! The apartment community comes with so many amenities and I literally feel like I am on vacation most of the time! The staff is so friendly and are always willing to help with anything you need! So glad that I chose Elan!

Reply from Elan River District

Love the amenities. Great place to live with nice finishings, great gym, awesome pool, perfect location, and overall a really enjoyable place to live. Hard to find a place like this.

Reply from Elan River District

It's a quiet and peaceful place to live in a beautiful part of Fort Worth. All of the staff are prompt and helpful, and the amenities they offer are great!

Reply from Elan River District

Justin & Elan River District staff made it a smooth transition. The amenities & staff make it the best of Fort Worth!! Friendly neighbors, very cool local restaurants, come see us, you won’t want to leave.

Reply from Elan River District

Perfect community to live in. The amenities are outstanding as well as the office staff, who have gone out of their way to be accommodating.

Reply from Elan River District

Some people don’t pick up there dog waste but people are friendly and the apartment management team is very responsive. Don’t understand the gate situation

Reply from Elan River District

The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The people who live here are nice and welcoming! The amenities are amazing and I have no complaints!

Reply from Elan River District

Amazing, professional and attentive staff! Friendly residents. Phenomenal amenities!! Luxury apartment that is spacious, and comfortable. Great place to live.

Reply from Elan River District

The apartment is beautiful. The whole complex is worth every penny and the staff are all extremely friendly. My wife and I absolutely love it here. My only complaint is that the parking lot is small and not everyone within the gates have the parking sticker in their windows.

Reply from Elan River District

I have lived here for almost 2 months. Staff is wonderful. They know you by name which makes living in an apt community feel more like home.

Reply from Elan River District

I absolutely love Elan River! The staff and the managers are very friendly. They remember my name. I love the location, and the amenities. I wish that resident could access the game room at night though so that I could enjoy it when I get off from work. Other than that, I love everything about Elan Tiver District!

Reply from Elan River District

Have been living here for almost an year by now and haven’t had any issues so far. Everyone is so friendly and pleasant, maintenance issues are taken care of promptly

Reply from Elan River District

Elan River District is an exceptional community!! Amenities are fantastic. Property is very well kept. Above all, the staff is extremely responsive and accommodating! Love calling Elan River District home.

Reply from Elan River District

Only issue would be parking like most places. Other than that, it’s Super great. Responsive and welcoming staff. Great amenities such as giveaways in prizes, food, and classes at abundio’s fit society.

Reply from Elan River District

Do not like that I can only have 2 guests at the pool, I have 3 grandchildren. I guess when they visit one stands at the fence and watches. The shelves in the bedroom are not adjustable.

Reply from Elan River District

Love living at Elan River District. The amenities are fabulous and the staff is incredible. The location is excellent! Just renewed my lease!

Reply from Elan River District

Just signed a lease with Elan River District apartments! They have so many great deals and Ben made our leasing experience so easy and fun! The complex is friendly, clean, and has the prettiest pool I’ve ever seen!

Reply from Elan River District

Staff is great, maintenance is quick. Downstairs neighbors aren’t the best and serve as only complaint. Have had maintenance issues but they’re quickly resolved.

Reply from Elan River District

Justin did an amazing job taking us through the process of finding the perfect apartment for us. We never felt presssured and all of our questions were answered. We love everything about the pool and lounge area!

Reply from Elan River District

We are almost two months since our move in and impressed with the friendly staff and quick response to any issues we have had. The property is always clean.

Reply from Elan River District

The amenities here are great, can’t wait for the pool to get warm and enjoy it.hopefully it will be warm soon. I really am enjoying and utilizing the workout area, it truly is best in class. The special events and hospitality creations are fantastic. We have taken advantage of many of them. The maintenance staff has been great to work with on the few minor issues we have had. Most of which I believe are due to the newness of the facility.

Reply from Elan River District

Best apartment community in Fort Worth. Has a dog park of pretty good size. Swimming pool with relax pool area is awesome. Totally in love with the community.