Elan River District

4.7

4.7

The leasing team has always been very kind and helpful and I feel like the property is well maintained. If I had a friend looking for a new apartment in Fort Worth, I would recommend Elan River District for a number reasons.
I like the idea that it's downtown and I have a good community to be in as well as I'm also for sure they are keeping it 6feet to stay covid-19 free
I’ve really enjoyed living at Elan River District, they always make sure your needs are met and they constantly have community building activities that they offer and reward you for being apart of the social media family which is a great opportunity for networking! You won’t regret making them apart of your family.
I’ve been living here since 2 years, it’s been a good experience so far. Maintenance has also been prompt. No concerns so far. Locality is good too
It’s been a great two years. Coming to an end in February.. no complaints. Best residence ever. Absolutely clean and quiet. Pool is amazing. Gym is wonderful
Love the community thus far! Everyone seems peaceful and nice! When turning in paperwork nice gentleman greeted me and welcomed me here! Awesome people!❤️
Definitely the best apartment I have lived in! Everyone is nice and friendly! Great amenities! Right in the middle of Fort Worth for having to travel all over the DFW.
Very friendly and informative staff and the complex is beautiful! Paige was great to work with and made me very excited to live here. ERD feels like home already!
COVID has changed our lives but Elan River District Apartments still makes me feel like they care. I call and they answer. The service has remained spot on. I'm here for another year.
So far the place has been great and the employees are extremely helpful. Excited for it to warm up and start using the pool. The apartment itself is magnificent and the gym, rec area and surrounding areas are pristine. This is the nicest apartment community I've ever lived in.