Love it so far! The amenities are amazing, we love the layout and the staff is so friendly! We are so happy we found this next home for us. Thanks

Reply from Elan River District

I’ve been here for 3 months and LOVE living here. The staff is so helpful and nice & the amenities are great. The property is always clean & tended to on a regular basis— I have no complaints!

Reply from Elan River District

Really nice, wonderful amenities. The bathrooms and kitchen are ververy spacious, and there's a lot of storage space. I do have noisy neighbors, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Do not the the wristband rule for the pool. Additionally, the garbage truck comes at 3a every Thursday. However, the pros highly outnumber the cons. I love living here.

Reply from Elan River District

Great place. Receptive staff. Great amenities such as the aqua massage and gym.I enjoy the giveaways a lot along with the provided community activities.

Reply from Elan River District

Excellent staff at Elan River District. Amazing amenities, design of units, and convenient location in Fort Worth. Signing my lease was quick and easy. Moving here has been a blessing and a great experience.

Reply from Elan River District

I love living at Elan River District. The community is quiet and very pet friendly. The staff has been great and I have had no major issues.

Reply from Elan River District

Classy, safe and comfortable! Had an amazing experience renting the clubhouse for a party. Justin Riddle went ABOVE AND BEYOND making sure everything was perfect, which made for an outstanding event!! Thank you Justin!

Reply from Elan River District

We love it here. They do a great job communicating and responding to service requests. All the staff are very friendly and professional!! The amenities are fantastic.

Reply from Elan River District

We love our community and our management team is excellent. Every one is so professional and extremely responsive to all communication. We love how clean all areas are kept. Also, the amenities are amazing!!!

Reply from Elan River District

I have had an excellent resident experience at Elan River District! The property is beautiful and I feel so at home here. The staff has been very helpful as well!

Reply from Elan River District

Great amenities! Pool is super nice, lots of fun activities for residents. There are lockers for packages so you don’t have to necessarily pick up during office hours which is great

Reply from Elan River District

I'm pleased with my experience here so far -- building 3 is relatively quiet and I have had nothing but good experiences with the leasing office staff. I have noticed that dog owners in the area are not as consistent about picking up after their pets on Nursery Lane as they used to be. I was also somewhat disappointed with the revised recycling program.

Reply from Elan River District

This property has a great location, unreal amenities but an even friendlier staff. After searching eveyrywhere, I found the exact layout that I was looking for in a new apartment.

Reply from Elan River District

Excellent customer service. A truly personable visit and help getting set up after I had just moved to the city and was looking for a new home

Reply from Elan River District

Amazing from the staff to the apartment the amenities security of the property just a overall pleasure to be here the residents all have friendly feel great location for highways shopping trinity trailfor the outdoor walk pet friendly nice place to be

Reply from Elan River District

There is nothing to complain about. I love living here. Great staff, apartments and amenities. I love the pool area and game room. The elevators make it easy to get my bike up to my apartment. Staff is especially helpful and welcoming. Really live living here.

Reply from Elan River District

We just moved in and absolutely love it here! The staff is great and the apartment is amazing. Even though we had one maintenance concern, they came out same day and fixed it! We are so happy to call it home!

Reply from Elan River District

I love this apartment complex! The gym is so nice, as well as all of the other amenities here. This is such a great living experience, and it is also a very nice community to live in.

Reply from Elan River District

I have a had a great experience living at Elan River District! The complex is beautiful and very well kept. The staff is great and host excellent community events.

Reply from Elan River District

Love staying here, Management and everyone at the leasing office are very friendly. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a prompt manner. Never had any issues so far.

Reply from Elan River District

My needs are as always resolved promptly, and with a great attitude. The apartments have paid great attention to detail and are very appealing and nice.

Reply from Elan River District

Safety Security and closeness to amenities. Cutesy of staff and quickness in responding to resident complaints. Cleanliness of the facilities.

Reply from Elan River District

I really am enjoying living at Elan River District! It’s quiet, clean, energy efficient and staff is awesome! Pool is amazing and the other tenants are very nice and polite

Reply from Elan River District

All staff members are great! They were patient with us during our process. Most professional and helpful we’ve come across thus far! So glad we decided to live here!

Reply from Elan River District

I love it here! I’m so glad I picked this location! Can’t wait till Summer and use the pool area. The complex is always clean and the staff is always willing to help out.