Elan River District

4.7

4.7

Everything so far so good! Love the amenities, the staff, our balcony, the modern look. Can't complain! If I could improve one thing so far it'd be the parking situation as the row in front of the leasing is always full and those are the closest to our apt but other than that things are great!
Overall as an upcoming new tenant, we were impressed at how quiet the neighborhood is, how helpful the leasing agent was, and how modern the inside of the apt was. Overall, if the pool was not dirty, the property would be rated 5 stars. We are looking forward to joining the community!
We really love living here! Everyone is so friendly! Can't wait for things to get back to normal so we can have more interactive activities and meet new people!
The Elan River District apartments have beautiful units and amenities. Laying by the pool is very relaxing. The staff are friendly and helpful staff. The complex is close to many businesses and restaurants for daily needs.
Great! I love living here. It’s been easy and the amenities are great. I plan on re-signing for 6 more months once my current lease is up. Thanks Elan!
Friendly staff, amazing gym, and even better pool! 10/10 would recommend. The apartments are SO nice! I can’t believe I get to live here for such an affordable price
It’s a great apartment to live in- love the location and amenities. Beautiful gym and pool and everyone is very polite. Recommend to anyone looking for a new apartment.
I love living here because the staff is so nice the events are so fun everything so organized and I love how nice my neighbours are everything
ERD has an extremely friendly and helpful staff! I was very pleased with my tour and the willingness of the staff to answer any and all questions.
We love Elan River District!! The amenities are exceptional, safe & clean! Supportive abs helpful staff. Wonderful neighbors. Walking distance to Lettuce Cook, Salsa Limón, Gemelle and Heim. Easy to get to the trails. Wonderful Studio 101 just across the street!