Elan River District

4.7

4.7

I’ve only lived here a week, but so far I’m enjoying my new place! Spacious with a luxury feel. Moving in was really easy (thank goodness because we all know how stressful moving can be)! I’m looking forward to my time here :)
Living here has been so wonderful! Love the spacious floor plans, modern design, and great community. Will definitely miss the amenities (especially the gym + pool) & monthly events. If I’m ever back in Fort Worth, I will be leasing here again!
I absolutely love this complex. I love the location & all the amenities. The apartments are spacious, clean, & modern. The community facilities are really nice.
Love the floor plan we chose—very spacious and perfect for what we need. Also love the location, its really pretty and peaceful, and it’s perfect for easy access around Fort Worth
Living spaces are nice. Staff is generally friendly and responsive. Other than recurrent AC problems (unit goes out frequently), I have been very pleased.
Great place to live! Property is very clean and the staff is very attentive! No bad things to say! I recommend this apartment complex if you’re looking for a place to live
My wife and I moved in the beginning of June and our first month experience reassured us that our stay here will be everything we asked for.
The amenities are fantastic, and all the appliances and apartment buildings are brand new. I have never had an issue finding an open workout machine, or felt burdened in going to specific part of the complex. It is a little unsettling to see a bunch of packages sitting outside of the Parcel Box though. I don't know if people haven't picked up their packages in time, but seems very easy to take any of those and never know about it. It would be nice to have more grass for my dog to do her business also. It is very hard to find any grass inside the complex.
Apartment amenities and layout are phenomenal for the price of the units. Very close proximity to 7th street which is also quite nice. However the lack of available parking can be quite frustrating.
So far I have enjoyed living here. Overall the amenities are nice it just stinks you can only have 2 pool visitors. Maintenance has been great to fix things in a timely manner.