Elan River District

Love living here! Everyone is friendly. Our apartment is open and modern in design. Can’t wait for the pool and gym to reopen. Our dog loves the dog park.
Very nice place. The facilities are clean and the staff is pretty great. Maintenance is attentive and usually quick to get to work on a maintenance request. And the people who live here are generally pretty nice.
The staff here is great. Very responsive. Once able to use all of the amenities I know I will love them. Hello Alfred is an amazing service that offer and honestly helped make my decision to move here easy.
My experience has been absolutely fantastic, so far. The office staff have been nothing less than incredibly helpful and the community has been extremely pleasant. The upkeep around the complex is impeccable!
Great vibe, friendly people and nice apartments. Amenities are great and office staff is very helpful. Maintenance crew is fast to fix issues and area is always clean.
Everyone who works at Elan River District has been super helpful and the property always looks well-kept thanks to the awesome maintenance team. Only been here less than two months but I feel very welcomed
We loved Mary!! This community has been nothing but great so far. The move was great and the apartment itself is perfect. The community is quiet and clean
I love living at ERD! There’s nothing else in the area that’s comparable. Everyone is so nice, it’s quiet, safe, and I plan on sticking around for a while!
Living here at Elan River District Apartments Has Been Wonderful, Especially the Residential Events Planned by The Beautiful Ladies in The Office....I Have Met so Many Interesting and Amazing People and I am Really Looking Forward to the Summer and Maybe a Party by The Pool... EVERYONE I Have Met Has Been Friendly From the Ladies in The Office , to The Maintenance Crew...Can't Wait to See What's in Store For tje Summer
Recently moved from another property owner by the same company. Much happier here just with the nice and helpful staff. It really shows the difference they can make.