Do not like that I can only have 2 guests at the pool, I have 3 grandchildren. I guess when they visit one stands at the fence and watches. The shelves in the bedroom are not adjustable.

Reply from Elan River District

The delivery service is the only thing subpar. Packages getting lost and not delivered is a huge negative that would otherwise have me at 5.

Reply from Elan River District

Appliances are low end... can’t bring your own washer and dryer. Pool, workout room is awesome. The staff is great and very helpful. Overall like this place

Reply from Elan River District

Some people don’t pick up there dog waste but people are friendly and the apartment management team is very responsive. Don’t understand the gate situation

Reply from Elan River District

Great place to live! Awesome location and amenities! Quiet community and leasing agents are very helpful. Finding uncovered parking is sometimes a struggle on the weekends but other than that everything has been great!

Reply from Elan River District

Really enjoy it here but the upstairs neighbors are loud you can hear them stomp and they also smoke and it goes into our apartment as well. Thanks

Reply from Elan River District

It's a quiet and peaceful place to live in a beautiful part of Fort Worth. All of the staff are prompt and helpful, and the amenities they offer are great!

Reply from Elan River District

I have loved my experience here at the apartment. Amenities are great, staff is amazing and very helpful. I never had any problems. Overall it’s a great place to live👍🏻

Reply from Elan River District

The community ihas a lovely design and a friendly atmosphere that makes me feel at home. It has a youthful flair, and is a wonderful addition to the up and coming River District.

Reply from Elan River District

I am excited to move into my new beautiful home in few weeks! And I'm also excited about the trinity trails being down the street and the 24 hour gym we have ; )

Reply from Elan River District

Just moved in to building four at Elan River District. So far so good for the most part. Only exception has been that the AC was in need of repair within the first week due to poor installation.

Reply from Elan River District

Very good staff. Apt had several issues moving in, but other than that, everything was very good. Amenities such as the gym are very nice considering the new equipment.

Reply from Elan River District

The community is well kept. The ammenties offered are first rate. My favorite is the salt water pool and lazy river. Not to mention the gas grills for cooking out. Living on the fourth floor is great and because the community has elevators.

Reply from Elan River District

I really am enjoying living at Elan River District! It’s quiet, clean, energy efficient and staff is awesome! Pool is amazing and the other tenants are very nice and polite

Reply from Elan River District

Overall, I've been pleased with my first three months at Elan River District. I do see some community issues falling through the cracks: the callbox on Building 3 has been broken for almost my entire time in the complex and the north entrance gate is just now getting a fob sensor to unlock it. Aside from that, I have had great experiences with maintenance and the leasing staff. I would love to see some seating added in the dog park if possible!

Reply from Elan River District

Great staff and great amenitities. Very pet friendly and really nice apartment. Neighborhood is nice and quiet and centrally located. Can be noisy sometimes.

Reply from Elan River District

I'm pleased with my experience here so far -- building 3 is relatively quiet and I have had nothing but good experiences with the leasing office staff. I have noticed that dog owners in the area are not as consistent about picking up after their pets on Nursery Lane as they used to be. I was also somewhat disappointed with the revised recycling program.

Reply from Elan River District

I have been pleased with my experience living at Elan River District. The amenities are great, the staff is professional, and the location is incredibly convenient.

Reply from Elan River District

This is a great community. The staff was so helpful during the leasing process and always friendly. The amenities such as the gym, dog park, and lazy river are just what we were looking for. There’s also so many other dogs for ours to becomes friends with!

Reply from Elan River District

I enjoy living here a lot! The amenities are great and it’s in an up and coming area. Parking is not always ideal though, there are not guaranteed spots as I was told when I moved in.

Reply from Elan River District

Excellent customer service. A truly personable visit and help getting set up after I had just moved to the city and was looking for a new home

Reply from Elan River District

I have had a very good experience with Justin Riddle as my leasing agent for Elan River District Apts in Fort Worth, TX. He has been very helpful and courteous to me throughout the process. Everything has been handled very professionally.

Reply from Elan River District

Really nice, wonderful amenities. The bathrooms and kitchen are ververy spacious, and there's a lot of storage space. I do have noisy neighbors, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Do not the the wristband rule for the pool. Additionally, the garbage truck comes at 3a every Thursday. However, the pros highly outnumber the cons. I love living here.

Reply from Elan River District

The apartment is beautiful. The whole complex is worth every penny and the staff are all extremely friendly. My wife and I absolutely love it here. My only complaint is that the parking lot is small and not everyone within the gates have the parking sticker in their windows.

Reply from Elan River District

I love living at Elan River District. The community is quiet and very pet friendly. The staff has been great and I have had no major issues.