Tons of issues with the front office and maintenance. The property is very nice but the office and staff really need to get it together. They have dropped the ball and made our first few weeks here an inconvenience. For what we pay in rent and how new this place is you would think there would be no problems.

Reply from Elan River District

Do not like that I can only have 2 guests at the pool, I have 3 grandchildren. I guess when they visit one stands at the fence and watches. The shelves in the bedroom are not adjustable.

Reply from Elan River District

The delivery service is the only thing subpar. Packages getting lost and not delivered is a huge negative that would otherwise have me at 5.

Reply from Elan River District

I moved in about a week ago. When we came to move in, we had to sign our lease because we were never sent one after being approved and coming up to the office twice. Since moving in, we have had a great experience. Maintenance has been very kind and willing to help.

Reply from Elan River District

Have been living here for the past 13 months and haven’t had much issues here. Maintenance is great and prompt! The property staff are very helpful

Reply from Elan River District

Some people don’t pick up there dog waste but people are friendly and the apartment management team is very responsive. Don’t understand the gate situation

Reply from Elan River District

Currently, I’m a little frustrated with Elan River District. 1st my a/c went out and it took over two weeks to figure out what the issue was. After it was fixed I specifically asked for it to be checked on to make sure it is still running properly and I have yet to be contacted. I came home this weekend to a message saying there was a missing connection and I will be emailing this in today. Also the parking situation. I was told at move in that I was GUARANTEED a parking spot in the gated lot connected to my unit. Multiple times there has not been a single spot, uncovered, covered, or handicap, available in the lot. I then have to park down the street and walk at least a block back to my apartment, usually in the dark.

Reply from Elan River District

Appliances are low end... can’t bring your own washer and dryer. Pool, workout room is awesome. The staff is great and very helpful. Overall like this place

Reply from Elan River District

The community ihas a lovely design and a friendly atmosphere that makes me feel at home. It has a youthful flair, and is a wonderful addition to the up and coming River District.

Reply from Elan River District

Just moved in to building four at Elan River District. So far so good for the most part. Only exception has been that the AC was in need of repair within the first week due to poor installation.

Reply from Elan River District

I am excited to move into my new beautiful home in few weeks! And I'm also excited about the trinity trails being down the street and the 24 hour gym we have ; )

Reply from Elan River District

Great place to live! Awesome location and amenities! Quiet community and leasing agents are very helpful. Finding uncovered parking is sometimes a struggle on the weekends but other than that everything has been great!

Reply from Elan River District

Overall, I've been pleased with my first three months at Elan River District. I do see some community issues falling through the cracks: the callbox on Building 3 has been broken for almost my entire time in the complex and the north entrance gate is just now getting a fob sensor to unlock it. Aside from that, I have had great experiences with maintenance and the leasing staff. I would love to see some seating added in the dog park if possible!

Reply from Elan River District

Very good staff. Apt had several issues moving in, but other than that, everything was very good. Amenities such as the gym are very nice considering the new equipment.

Reply from Elan River District

Elan River District is a great place to live. The rooms are well kept and open. The community hosts a bunch of fun events and the pool features a great lazy river!

Reply from Elan River District

I'm pleased with my experience here so far -- building 3 is relatively quiet and I have had nothing but good experiences with the leasing office staff. I have noticed that dog owners in the area are not as consistent about picking up after their pets on Nursery Lane as they used to be. I was also somewhat disappointed with the revised recycling program.

Reply from Elan River District

I have loved my experience here at the apartment. Amenities are great, staff is amazing and very helpful. I never had any problems. Overall it’s a great place to live👍🏻

Reply from Elan River District

It’s pretty nice here, everyone’s friendly and nice to me so that’s cool. The management for the most part is up to date on things relating to maintenance and that’s good too.

Reply from Elan River District

The community is well kept. The ammenties offered are first rate. My favorite is the salt water pool and lazy river. Not to mention the gas grills for cooking out. Living on the fourth floor is great and because the community has elevators.

Reply from Elan River District

I really am enjoying living at Elan River District! It’s quiet, clean, energy efficient and staff is awesome! Pool is amazing and the other tenants are very nice and polite

Reply from Elan River District

It's a quiet and peaceful place to live in a beautiful part of Fort Worth. All of the staff are prompt and helpful, and the amenities they offer are great!

Reply from Elan River District

Really enjoy it here but the upstairs neighbors are loud you can hear them stomp and they also smoke and it goes into our apartment as well. Thanks

Reply from Elan River District

Great staff and great amenitities. Very pet friendly and really nice apartment. Neighborhood is nice and quiet and centrally located. Can be noisy sometimes.

Reply from Elan River District

The amenities here are great, can’t wait for the pool to get warm and enjoy it.hopefully it will be warm soon. I really am enjoying and utilizing the workout area, it truly is best in class. The special events and hospitality creations are fantastic. We have taken advantage of many of them. The maintenance staff has been great to work with on the few minor issues we have had. Most of which I believe are due to the newness of the facility.

Reply from Elan River District

I have lived here for almost 2 months. Staff is wonderful. They know you by name which makes living in an apt community feel more like home.