Management at Elan West 7th has been extremely responsive and helpful in getting everything set up for move in. Whenever I’ve had a question they’ve been able to give me a clear answer and help when needed.

my experience here has been great. The service calls are quick and thorough. The women at the front desk are all lovely women and that doesn't hurt that they're all attractive as well. LOL. The grounds are well-maintained the units are extremely quiet which I love that may change a little bit in the summertime but that is to be expected. If there were any negatives they're minor and that would be simple things like rewards are snacks given out at times that I have to be at work there's nothing really for people that have to work and the evenings are at night like myself. Also it seems that residents are a little less friendly not mean but less likely to interact with each other and that may change as it gets warmer and people are outside more I'm hopeful of that. I wanted to move into a community where people talk to each other and share and I believe I may have found such a community. Over all my experience here that's far as great and I hope to have additional experiences in the coming months and perhaps years

Been great living here over the past year. Helpful and friendly staff. I can't give it five stars as some residents do not clean up after their pets. Even letting them go on the sidewalks. That is my only complaint so far.

I love the centralized location to all the best places, and yet the quiet seclusion once you close your door and relax in your home. Lounging by the pool and getting to mingle with the other residents makes it feel like a small family gathering. I can work out anytime in the gym which with my schedule is super convenient.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I chose to work/live at Elan for the location--unbeatable walk-ability! Elan is close to everything you need but not right off of the sometimes noisy west 7th. A win-win!

I have really enjoyed my time living at Elan West. The community is great and the staff is really friendly. The apartment is a great size and is very quiet.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have only been in the community a little less than two weeks, but I can say that the staff has been courteous and very helpful. Thank you!

Reply from Elan West 7th

For the most part everything has been great. I think my new(Ed) upstairs neighbor may be moving furniture around everyday, stomping around in boots, and possibly own a pony or small elephant... Not to mention their taste in music is terrible. But I think that’s just part of living in an apartment.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Overall, Elan is a good place to live for an apartment complex. The maintaince crew is amazing and fixes any issues. Since Elan is close to TCU, some of the residents are college kids and they can get rowdy during the week nights and weekends.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Great amenities and the front office staff is always polite. Only negative is that the dog park is loud at night sometimes, which might only be a problem with certain units that are close to the park.

Reply from Elan West 7th

All employees from the office to the groundskeeper are very nice and enjoyable to talk with. Except for when it comes to mail packages. For some reason I always seem to feel a stressful and annoyed vibe when I request my package that was delivered. I can tell that these stressful/negative vibes is not related to me personally at all it’s just the packaging setup for the building appears to be confusing and stressful for the employees and that frustration can be seen. Other than not seeing a happy camper while retrieving anybodys packages. Also it would be nice if some sort of Velcro tarp was temporarily installed on all the hallways without a door to the pool. The first floor can get really cold and your not even outside yet.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I like the location of the apartment and fits perfect for two people, comfortable, and love that the fitness center is 24 hr. I am waiting for summer to use the pool looks awesome.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Customer service was outstanding. Salina was excellent. Very agreeable and easy to work with. The move in process has been seamless so far...

Reply from Elan West 7th

The location and ammenities could not be better! Close to downtown and 7th street, but still a quiet community. Very dog friendly and they do a great job keeping up with maintenance

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have lived here for 3 months and for the most part I love it! It is conveniently located and well kept. I absolutely love how friendly the staff are. I am glad I chose this property!

Reply from Elan West 7th

I love living here. I made new friends and the area is so convenient. I practically walk everywhere. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have really enjoyed living at Elan west 7th! They have great amenities, keep the grounds clean, and have friendly staff! The location is great too!

Reply from Elan West 7th

We are very happy with the community and the staff. The place is very centric and clean also closed to everything. We are in a very unique area. love it!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Elan is a great community to live in. They are always trying to help make things better. I am disappointed they do not deliver packages to your door anymore since it is very convenient but other than that it is nice.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I’ve been living here for the past 2 weeks and it has been amazing. Great staff Nice Residents. I had bad experience with past apartments but this one made up for them.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have lived at the Elan for 2 years and the staff has always been extremely accommodating and helpful. Management is great. I love my apartment and all of the amenities!

Reply from Elan West 7th

We love Elan! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Staff is very good at responding. Our pup loves all the dogs here as well :)! So glad we found a great home!

Reply from Elan West 7th

This is the perfect community for me! The amenities are wonderful, the staff is amazing, and the location can’t be beat! Thank you for being a part of my being able to settle in to a new town with no concerns...everything I need is right here!

Reply from Elan West 7th

I like living at Elan- West 7th. Great location and convenient to not only West 7th, but Magnolia, and University areas as well. No complaints.

Reply from Elan West 7th

The move in process was very easy. The staff has been beey polite and helpful, especially since we were moving in from out of state, that was a plus. So far, we love it here at Elan West 7!