I have lived here for 3 months and for the most part I love it! It is conveniently located and well kept. I absolutely love how friendly the staff are. I am glad I chose this property!

I love living here. I made new friends and the area is so convenient. I practically walk everywhere. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have really enjoyed living at Elan west 7th! They have great amenities, keep the grounds clean, and have friendly staff! The location is great too!

Reply from Elan West 7th

We are very happy with the community and the staff. The place is very centric and clean also closed to everything. We are in a very unique area. love it!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Elan is a great community to live in. They are always trying to help make things better. I am disappointed they do not deliver packages to your door anymore since it is very convenient but other than that it is nice.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I’ve been living here for the past 2 weeks and it has been amazing. Great staff Nice Residents. I had bad experience with past apartments but this one made up for them.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I have lived at the Elan for 2 years and the staff has always been extremely accommodating and helpful. Management is great. I love my apartment and all of the amenities!

Reply from Elan West 7th

We love Elan! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Staff is very good at responding. Our pup loves all the dogs here as well :)! So glad we found a great home!

Reply from Elan West 7th

This is the perfect community for me! The amenities are wonderful, the staff is amazing, and the location can’t be beat! Thank you for being a part of my being able to settle in to a new town with no concerns...everything I need is right here!

Reply from Elan West 7th

I like living at Elan- West 7th. Great location and convenient to not only West 7th, but Magnolia, and University areas as well. No complaints.

Reply from Elan West 7th

The move in process was very easy. The staff has been beey polite and helpful, especially since we were moving in from out of state, that was a plus. So far, we love it here at Elan West 7!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Love living here. Staff are friendly! Feel like I always have issues with my apartment but they tend to fix immediately. I love the resident events they host. Great way to meet neighbors! Omg! The Hispanic on-site man is so sweet! Love seeing him in the morning and saying hi! He always have a smile on his face. Wish I knew his name but he’s worth living here

Reply from Elan West 7th

Great experience. I had to move from a two bedroom to a one bedroom due to my roommate moving and the office staff made it easy and simple. The new apartment is great!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Elan is great except for not accepting all packages. I wanted to sign up for hello fresh but cannot do so anymore which is very disappointing

Reply from Elan West 7th

This is a great place to live! The community is always clean and well kept. Maintenance is very responsive on the rare occasion there is a problem. The staff provide lots of great activities and opportunities for residents!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Great apartment and community. Definitely would recommend anyone looking for a quieter environment to live here. Lots of parking on the upper floor of the garage.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Clean halls, well kept landscaping, fun community events, a management team that truly cares about their residents and great location to all of the trendy places that West 7th has to offer.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Elan West 7th is in a really great location! I love being able to walk to Montgomery Plaza and West 7th shops and restaurants so easily as well as the the Trinity!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Of all the places I have lived, Elan West 7th is one of the best!! The entire atmosphere is amazing! The staff is awesome!!! I am home!!!!!!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Love it. Friendly people, great location and affordable. Spacious apartments. Friendly staff. Love the gym. It’s a great location for me in relation to my work.

Reply from Elan West 7th

Love living at the Elan West 7th! Incredible staff quick and eager to help especially Shannon! The amenities are exceptional, especially the salt water pool and the gym.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I found the staff vety professional and very attentive. The property is absolutely amazing as well! I would highly recommend Elan West 7th to everyone.

Reply from Elan West 7th

I love living here! The location is amazing & our apartment felt like home from the very beginning. My roommate and I have had the best time living at Elan!

Reply from Elan West 7th

Very nice community, amenities, and customer service. For the price of the apartments being “luxurious” there’s still a lot of improvements needed when it comes to architecture and maintainance. Noise is a BIG issue!