Elara at The Market

4.4

4.4

Samuel
Kiri, Venus and Trey are great. Above and beyond! Have been helping me each day with questions I have had while moving to a new city. Great group.
Kendra
The moving in process has been a complete breeze thanks to the great management team here. I love the apartment, the building and the surrounding area and neighborhood. I look forward to living here for at least a year!
Amit
The staff, the building, the residents...it's been amazing! Can't thank you enough: Venus, Trey, Kiri, Halim, Habib and anyone else I'm missing!
MyLinh
Kiri - Thank you so much again for your kindness, patience and enthusiastic attention to detail! I believe in all my experiences, this was the best leasing tour I've had. You are very thorough and honest, which I find refreshing! And thank you to Venus for being so clear with the paperwork and process! I love that the community is more intimate and connected, with such wonderful events to bring people together. It feels like a real home.
Mononito
The community is excellent, and so are the amenities. The apartment is extremely clean, well-located and some units along with the common lounges have beautiful views of the waterfront.
Sarah
about 2 months ago
I love living here! The location is perfect, the apartments are beautiful, and the amenities are great. The staff are wonderful and very helpful. This is a great place to call home :)
Robert
about 2 months ago
Love this place. Love the amenities. It’s very convenient for my lifestyle of living downtown Seattle. Very friendly staff and neighbors. Well worth living here
Walt
2 months ago
My experience at Elara at the Market have been great so far. The building is in a good location, next to Pike Place Market and many restaurants. The building have many amenities and the staffs are fun to talk to.
Ashley
2 months ago
I am so happy living here at the Elara! It’s nice to come home to a safe and clean building. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I love my unit! The views and balcony are perfect for relaxing after work. When I moved to Seattle this is the type of apartment I hoped to find…and I did!
Wenika
2 months ago
Amazing living spaces with awesome views. Models are set up really nicely. Very centrally located and great amenities, gym, dog relief area.