Element 28

4.7

4.7

Bethesda is an attractive city, and it has been further developed recently. The new shop always excites me! Element 28 is in the best location.
Although we have only been here a few weeks, we are very pleased that we chose Element 28. Our apartment is spacious, bright and well maintained. The staff is very responsive and the location cannot be beat.
Have lived here since 2018. Everything in general has been a 5 star experience for the most part. However, recently (early 2020) there has been issues with resident(s) who are using the front entrance sidewalk as a restroom for their pet(s). People and other pets are tracking this into and out of the building. This should not be an issue with a nicer, newer residence in downtown Bethesda. Management should deter these residents from these actions and not make it the responsibility of the maintenance staff to clean up. Additionally, we understand that there are equipment delays due to the pandemic, but updates for the status of the loading dock elevator repairs every 2 weeks would be helpful.
I have met some very nice neighbors in the short time I’ve been here. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful at all times. I’ve also had a excellant experience getting things serviced in a timely manner. Shout out to the team that keeps Element 28 a great place to live.
The building and amenities are beautiful and well maintained. The unit is very spacious for a one bedroom. Great location too. A bit pricey but still seems like a great, safe place to live.
Beautiful new building with many amenities and professional staff. Great location in downtown Bethesda as well. Right across from many restaurants and shops.
The apartments look nice but there are spots where you can see rushed work e.g., the outlets aren't all lined up making it difficult to plug electronics in. The overall community is nice. The staff is great and the neighbors are friendly.
Beautiful building I know I will enjoy my stay. I love the location, it’s close to downtown Bethesda and lot of good Resturants. Great and friendly staff.
We're living at Element 28 for 2 years and overall had a great experience here. We love easy access to grocery stores and metro station. Quiet, and no rowdy neighbors.
I really can't wait to experience more community events this summer. So far, the staff has been awesome! They organize unique and creative events throughout the entire year