Element 28

4.7

4.7

For me, the best resident experience ever!!! Great staff!! The rooftop is awesome, the building is always clean and I like the location a lot! pet friendly :)
Everyone who works in this apartment community has been gracious, accommodating, kind, and genuinely courteous. There ability to assist me with navigating the communal space has been with ease. I would like to specifically thank Carolina, Cati (sorry for the incorrect spelling), and Olu. You all have made the transition of this experience wonderful and seamless.
We live at Element28 for a year, and we absolutely love the location. I metro into DC every day and really enjoy how close it is to metro, Wisconsin ave, and Old Georgetown Ld. The rooftop is nice (but we just wish we could enjoy BBQ there). Parking garage is really small but it's a matter of getting used to it!
The apartments are gorgeous, hardwood floors throughout the whole apartment, floor to ceiling windows, great appliances and beautiful fixtures , and the layouts were planned well. The building is very clean and maintained well. There’s a 24 hour concierge and the staff is very friendly and the building is very secure. It’s in a great location. I love it here
We were one of the first residents to live in and have watched many positive changes occur. Staff is wonderful and friendly and the building is extremely clean and in a wonderful location. We plan on being here for a bit as we build our dream home out of state!
Staff, especially KB, are amazing and were one of the primary reasons I decided to stay at Element 28 when my corporate lease was up. Otherwise, the build qualtiy for the units and the quick work to fix any issues that arise by Jonathan and his team make for a great experience overall.
This is a nice building in a great location. The staff has been friendly and helpful, and the amenities are good. The apartments are also nice.
I absolutely love living at Element 28! The staff are amazing and always so friendly, the property is always kept perfectly clean and the amenities are great. I can’t say enough positive things about Element 28!
Nicely located near Bethesda Station. This is a great community, feels safe and secure. Element28 is new and beautiful, especially the rooftop! We could see many fireworks from there on 4th of July, our kids was excited to see them!
Best apartment I have lived on. Staff and maintenance are very friendly, and they actually get to know you. Amenities are impeccable and the units are one of the best in the area.