Element 28

4.7

4.7

Friendly staff, clean facilities, location near the train station...it's the best! The minus point is that the underground parking lot is a little narrow. Even better if we have a pool and barbecue grills!
Clean community, nice space. Sometimes package delivery falls through the cracks; I wish there were a better way to indicate when things came/where they are delivered to. Otherwise would recommend.
Element 28 is a great apartment. It is very close to Bethesda metro station, within 2 minutes walking. Also it's new and clean. Interior design is so cute! I love here.
Amazing Staff, Great amenities, Access to Metro and Bethesda Walk and so much more. Biking, Trails nearby and very spacious units. What more can you ask for?
It is a great place to live! I would add some space for pets or allow them in the common areas since the building it is pet friendly but dog's aren't allow at the terrace. :)
Great! It would be even better if there was a bbq grill on the rooftop. Underground parking is a bit small... But anyway, good location and clean!
Excellent!!! I don't have more than good things to say about Element 28 to everyone who asks me about my experience of living here, the best place so far for me
For me, the best resident experience ever!!! Great staff!! The rooftop is awesome, the building is always clean and I like the location a lot! pet friendly :)
Everyone who works in this apartment community has been gracious, accommodating, kind, and genuinely courteous. There ability to assist me with navigating the communal space has been with ease. I would like to specifically thank Carolina, Cati (sorry for the incorrect spelling), and Olu. You all have made the transition of this experience wonderful and seamless.
We live at Element28 for a year, and we absolutely love the location. I metro into DC every day and really enjoy how close it is to metro, Wisconsin ave, and Old Georgetown Ld. The rooftop is nice (but we just wish we could enjoy BBQ there). Parking garage is really small but it's a matter of getting used to it!