Element 28

4.7

4.7

The apartments look nice but there are spots where you can see rushed work e.g., the outlets aren't all lined up making it difficult to plug electronics in. The overall community is nice. The staff is great and the neighbors are friendly.
Beautiful building I know I will enjoy my stay. I love the location, it’s close to downtown Bethesda and lot of good Resturants. Great and friendly staff.
We're living at Element 28 for 2 years and overall had a great experience here. We love easy access to grocery stores and metro station. Quiet, and no rowdy neighbors.
I really can't wait to experience more community events this summer. So far, the staff has been awesome! They organize unique and creative events throughout the entire year
The Element28 is a beautiful building and equipments in the apartment are well designed and look really nice. This apartment makes your life much nicer. I strongly recommend this apartment.
Element 28 is a great apartment. It is very close to Bethesda metro station, within 2 minutes walking. Also it's new and clean. Interior design is so cute! I love here.
Location is great and the staff is friendly effective and efficient. Building amenities are always clean. Apartment fixtures and detailing are top notch.
Awesome place, people and vecinos!Increíble lugar, gente and neighbors!!! Perros amigables, pet friendly! De tanto en tanto hay comida gratis :)
It's a pleasant luxury apartment community with generally helpful staff, and many of their units have modern appliances and lots of natural light, but management turnover is frequent and the disconnect between the corporate office at Kettler and the front-end staff has led to the property management company continuously letting go some of their highest-performing, most resident-friendly employees. It's also clear that some of the sheen of the newer building is starting to fade and maintenance problems with cheaper fixtures are starting to show.
Shaunice, the property manager, has been great. I wish the concierge staff was a little more engaged. At my previous building, the concierges would greet residences, unlock the front doors for residences, help with packages, little things that add up for a wonderful expereince.