Element One

4.5

4.5

The apartment is beautiful and spacious. The building is in a great location. The staff are accommodating and prompt to answer any questions or concerns.
So far so good! The only downfall is that I cannot workout early in the mornings before work anymore because the gym does not open until 8am
The floors are super thin, you can hear everything. Other than that, everything is good. The maintenance staff is aesome and help you out with everything.
The staff is absolutely wonderful, both in leading and maintenance. The walls and ceilings are thin, so we do hear our neighbors quite a bit. The amenities are great, and we absolutely love our apartment.
I love the apartment layout. The closets are huge and the apartment is very spacious. The south-facing view brings in so much positivity. I would love to stay here again once my lease expires
Love my apartment. The location is great. The neighborhood is excellent. The windows are huge bringing in plenty of sunlight and amazing view
I live here it has been 2 years already! Great environment, staff, neighbors and facilities! Adding special memories! Love the rooftop and gym! Apartments are wide and spacious, amazing closets as well.
We have been very happy with our experience! Everyone in the building has been so friendly. Plus, the building is kept very clean which is very important these times.
I love the features of the pet spa and the trolly to carry groceries. The roof is the most relaxing and beautiful place to spend time. My apartment is so modern and appliances are up to date and the surrounding area is perfect for going out to dinner and walking down town. I’m extremely happy here!
6th floor lofts are the best units and the top floor is the quietest in the building. Private terraces are very nice and spacious. Good value.