Element One

4.5

4.5

Jaime
Lovely community! Staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I feel safe here. Also very nice and useful amenities. We love the large windows in our apartment! Perfect for plants. If you have an electric car it’s convenient for charging as well in the building.
Brenda
Easy living, conveniently located, to Bedford Street and walking distance to Ridgeway shopping center. Friendly people, well-maintained and very quiet.
Kritika
Absolutely love the Element One staff and Maintenance team. Super helpful, on top of things, and very warm! The apartment itself is neat with full-length windows and modern finishings. 10 mins walk from Stamford downtown. The only negatives for me: (a) there is frequent noise from ambulances right around the corner (b) the road parking for visitors can be hit or miss
Amelia
Great place to live! Great area in Stamford and easy walking distance to downtown where there are a lot of restaurants and bars. Nice amenities here as well including the rooftop when the weather is nice!
Jeremy
The team at Element One has put together a great community/building that is vibrant and gives you a sense of belonging when coming home. We have grown to appreciate our time so far spent here and are thankful for all the hard work the staff does throughout the year.
Alfonso
Over time, Element One truly grows on you. The community, the building, and service are all A+ Thank you for providing a wonderful, inviting and clean home.
Johnny
One thing I feel like we have been extremely lucky with in our time here at Element One is the Community (neighbors). We have lived in Apartment 534 (2 BR/2 Bath) gorgeous apartment overlooking the church and downtown Stamford and now #227 which is a lovely 1 BR/1 Bath with a huge outdoor space. We really missed an outdoor space and didn't actually need the second bedroom since we can rent a guest apt. when family/friends visit right here on site (great perk) and I had sincerely missed my plants, the joy of walking outside and soaking up some vitamin D as I sip my hot tea and read. But our direct neighbors in both locations have just been wonderful. This particular apartment (227) is so very quiet even though we face Morgan Street. We have lovely amenities which are constantly being either updated, or brand new ones added such as food trucks frequently, gorgeous roof top, gym w state of the art equipment & most importantly, a wonderful attentive staff (leasing/maintenance).
Joseph
Love the nicely updated space as well as the available amenities through out the building. Staff is kind and always helpful. The events that are frequently hosted are great as well.
Verified Resident
good location to downtown.there is not much to say other than average place to live. amenities could use some maintaining not sure when the shuttle will be running again.
Roberta
I just moved in on Wednesday. I love it here, but I’m having trouble getting on the portal. I’ll check with the management office in the morning 😊