Element One

4.5

4.5

Carmen
Second year here! Great experience ! The rooftop is definitely my go-to during spring and summer! I love how the gym is open 24/7 so I don’t have to worry about fitting gym time into my crazy schedule
Andre
It is good so far overall. It's a little unclear what this portal is for and how to login to the billing system so I'm still figuring that out. Everything else is expected.
Alberto
Having lived here since not long after the initial opening I can honestly say that this has been a continually great place to be ! The staff is top notch, the community is great and the overall experience has been wonderful. Thank you ElementOne :-)
Alfonso
The building is clean, staff is courteous, the neighborhood is quiet, and I love the resident events and food trucks. Overall, a very pleasant place
Chelsea
Our move in was seamless and so far so good! We felt right at home right away. Charmaine is wonderful to work with and the living spaces and common areas are beautiful and clean.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
good location to downtown and other stores. I wish the roof top was kept up better. its a shame the tvs and misters don't work and sinks are falling apart.
Anastasia
2 months ago
We are so happy at Element One! We actually loved our apartment so much, we just renewed & upgraded to a 2 bedroom. The kitchen, spacious closets & the natural light from the huge windows are our favorite. Also, the staff & our neighbors are all so friendly.
William
2 months ago
We couldn't be more satisfied with our experience living at Element One! Just renewed our lease and looking forward to another great year in our home.
Johnny
2 months ago
Right when I think it just can't get better it does. So our adult son Chris has been working remotely (he is an engineer in Austin, TX) here the last two weeks. Charmaine and most staff have made him feel so incredibly welcome. It's not just the great building with wonderful amenities that keep us here - two years and loving it more and more daily. Element One will never be the cheapest place to stay, but it's got so very much to offer from location in a neighborhood and downtown, to the walkability, public transit nearby, safety, staff, to even our neighbors are great. Honestly, we live directly on Morgan Street - 2nd floor so have the awesome outdoor space as well, yet we almost never hear our neighbors above or beside us and the street noise is little to none. (Everyone will hear an ambulance or police siren from time to time). Ask for Charmaine or Joe in the office to lease, amazing and professional.
Shaun
3 months ago
We love it here! The staff is wonderful and the building grounds are maintained perfectly. Easy access to everything, bars, restaurants and more.