Element One

4.5

4.5

I am completing almost 3 yrs of Element one, but now moved to a loft. Even happier! The building is amazing, and the staff super professional! And I love the we have events all the time.
renewed our lease as we have found this location very convenient to everything. The building is maintained, grounds are spotless and the entire staff is professional and more importantly nice people.
Interesting place to live with easy access to a lot of things. The townhouses weren't built to be townhouses but business converted so they have a lot of quirks but still nice.
Love it here. Staff is amazing. The location could not be better. Definitely worth the value. Everything is so close and most things are within walking distance.
Great apartment living! Quiet, conveniently located to everything; dining, shopping and major highway. Moved from a home in New Canaan and love the transition.
I love it here! The staff and other residents are super friendly and helpful whenever you need anything. My roommate and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the hunt for a new apartment!
Not just for humans - Element 1 is home to a lot of friendly furry residents too! With the doggy spa and new dog run area and plenty of doggy treats handed out by Christian, our pup loves this place.
The staff really take the time to make you feel welcome when you come home. We have started to get a good influx of food trucks and more and more community events are happening which is great to help everyone connect and relax as well!
Love the community driven aspect of the building. Our neighbors are friendly and the premises is clean and tidy. Thank you for providing a wonderful, safe, and friendly environment ❤
Flawless service, great space and nice people. Couldn’t ask for more. We can’t wait to start our time at this wonderful building. 10/10 would recommend to a friend