Element One

We are New residence in the community and the welcome greetings has picked up tremendously it’s truly unbelievable. We can’t wait to get out and explore our new community.
The staff and maintenance at Element One is by far one of the best amenities if the building. The apartment itself is beautiful, spacious with high end furnishings. We absolutely love living here and recommend anyone looking to rent in Stamford to check out Element One first. You will not be disappointed.
I could not be happier with my apartment and it's location. I could not ask for anything more. I'm close to work, a grocery store, shopping center and close to the main strip
We just moved in and absolutely love our apartment. The staff is super friendly, helpful & the building has a lively vibe. I absolutely love the perks and feel extremely welcomed!!
Very smooth move in. Staff and fellow tenants very nice and friendly. slowly starting to use onsite amenities. The silver cart has been a life saver allowing us to move in fragile pieces easily and quickly
not elements fault that codes allow wooden buildings...no sense of privacy...always get the feeling I'm living with others even though I'm single
The amenities are great and the staff are AMAZING. Always communicative and hospitable. Our time at Element One has been a wonderful experience.
Very responsive and flexible leasing office staff. Pleasant to deal with and move in was a breeze. Looks like a well maintained community. Looking forward to living here.
Still new to the neighborhood, but so far it has been a very enjoyable experience! We are excited for the change and look forward to it all.
Been living here for the past year and we just renewed our lease. Been a positive experience so far and the people are awesome. Everyone is respectful of the community.