This has been a good community. However in the past they would hold events that are no longer held. It was definitely cleaner in the past but unfortunately that has changed

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Beautiful!!! The community is so vibrant and relaxing. The leasing staff were very friendly and resourceful from day one. I love this community and location and would recommend Element Ballantyne to anyone..

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The first impression is always important, and Element Ballantyne has meet all my expectations, from day one. I worked with June, and she has gone above and beyond to make sure my move is super smooth.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

It is very cozy to live here. Requested maintenance service was unexpectedly fast ))) We like facilities of the community. Staff is very friendly. The only concern I'have had so far is I couldn't use computers as none of them were working yesterday.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Awesome experience, excellent customer services. Mallie Wagner is excellent Leasing Professional, she explained every detail, she was patient and very friendly.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The office staff of Judy, Valerie, and Dana make this place amazing! It is always great to walk into the office and see consistent and genuine smiles. I have not had any maintenance issues since I’ve been living here, however I am a witness that most issues are resolved the same day. Overall, the property is well maintained. The walls are a tad thin. I can even hear my neighbor swallow his beverage and burp, cough, and sneeze. The scale still balances out because I don’t have to worry about other issues that come along with some properties like excessive crime, loud music, the occasional marijuana odor, domestic disputes, no where to park, etc.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

All of the amenities are really nice and so are the people. It is a really easy drive for me to work and that was a big factor when choosing this place.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I only been here for five days now. It’s been a great experience. I received one noise complaint for walking to hard . Which made me feel some type of way due to me paying 1600 a month and I can’t walk the way I want. Other than that it’s a good place.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

My family love to live here! The location, apartment, swimming pool, club house and first of all the office workers are amazing. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

They do a good job with the general upkeep of the facilities. I have been impressed with the speed at which service requests are addressed.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I love all the amenities and the office staff is so helpful and accommodating! The environment is clean and feels very safe! The maintenance staff is very nice and responds quickly.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Staff is great. Complex is well maintained. Any issues are addressed and resolved the best to the office’s ability! We have had no major issues thus far to cause us to give less than 5 stars

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The manager , leasing agents and maintenance personnel have all been very kind and professional. We haven't lived in an apartment for 30 years and this has been a very quiet, great location .

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Our apartment was ready on time despite the prior tenants moving out past their specified date. The apartment staff worked tirelessly to ensure we were able to move in on time. June was especially helpful!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I had an amazing service. I’ve been explained everything and Ms. June showed me property. She is professional. Thank you for having us here.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Haven't moved in yet but already feel apart of the community. Everyone is so nice and the leasing office does everything they can to make us feel welcomed.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I love Element South! The staff is so friendly and welcoming. The maintenance team always responds to get everything done in a timely manner, and the amenities rock!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Have not lived there yet but the application & tour experience was awesome! Will look forward to moving in 10/16! I was particular enthusiastic about the pet facilities.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I have really enjoyed living here! The staff is wonderful, and the complex is always clean! The amenities are well kept, and everything is easy to access!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

So far i am very pleased with living at Element South. The staff are very friendly and are more than willing to help if you need it. Neighbors are very nice and friendly.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The move in process was flexible and efficient. June was amazing and all of the residents have been extremely friendly and accommodating. The amenities are almost EXACTLY as pictured and the community seems to be exactly that: a community!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The people who work here are so kind and hard-working, however no one can do things alone, and Element South is very understaffed. It is difficult to get access to packages. The road noise is also a problem, but nothing anyone can do about that. The people here though are my favorite part of element south. :)

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I just say element south is great! People that work here are amazing and the maintenance is very fast and good quality. I like to receive the communications too, I know all the things are happening here :)

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Parking is tight, my mailbox is on the other side of the complex and I can't get the office staff to change the email for notifications. I can hear the neighbors running on my ceiling, but that's apartment life. Great apartments!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

We enjoy living in this community. We feel safe and love our neighbors. We wish the pool was a little more well taken care of. Trash and bathrooms should be cleaned regularly.