We love the staff how friendly they are and how they have help out everyone! The staff cares a lot about each and everyone of their residents and makes sure everyone loves where they live. We love the pet friendly apartment! Seeing everyone's dog and being able to have our little dog live with us is the best! There are also so many dogs that live here and it always brightens your day when you see them around the community.

Reply from Element South Apartments

When I first called to see about promotion that they may be offering. I spoke with Ms. June and from that point on, I knew that this was the apartments for me. Her warm spirit made me feel welcome over the phone. When I arrived to the apartments to view. She already new who I was! She has made the whole process easy and stress free. I can’t wait to move in and enjoy my new place!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Element South Apartments is a great place! The front desk staff top to bottom have always been welcoming, informative, quick to respond, and always have a smile!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Just moved my family in and love it! It’s so clean and everything is made very well. The amenities are top notch! The apartment is so nice and all the residents I’ve come in contact with have been very pleasant. June is the best ever to work with, so genuinely nice and helpful.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Love the location! Love the Office Staff! Love the maintenance Staff! Love the views!💙 close to everything! Lots of places to walk to! Very pet friendly!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community and good school district area. Staff is really friendly and very quick fixing maintenance team. I would suggest to live here.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Nice community to live. Friendly staff and accurate maintenance team. Awesome emenities. Community gatherings are great to know each other .

Reply from Element South Apartments

It was good being here. Leasing consultant is very good in communicating and treating the tenants and well knowledgeable on the community circle.

Reply from Element South Apartments

This is a great community. Amenities are awesome in the clubhouse. The apartments themselves are great the granite in the kitchen and bathroom make for a luxurious feel, the hardwood floors are great and make for easy cleaning. Location puts the apartments within easy 3 min drive to downtown Ballantyne. Also the recent construction of the apartments make for upgraded appliances AND the quality construction is seen in reduced energy bills compared with places I've lived in the past here in Charlotte.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community to live in. Dog friendly place with dog park. Quick maintenance service. Lots of fun resident activities wish there was a place for children to play in

Reply from Element South Apartments

Element South is a very nice place to live. The staff is kind and professional. The apartment units are sleek, stylish and well-built. Just wish there were elevators :)

Reply from Element South Apartments

Liked a environment in and around the apartment area. Reachable to all shopping place. Feels like comfort zone. Nice community in Charlotte area.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Totally satisfied with my stay here at Element South Apartments. You will never find better attendants in the main office who will take care of you better than June and Valerie. They are awesome persons inside and out plus know their stuff cold when it comes to their professionalism hear at Element South.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The Element South community is amazing. It is filled with nice peope, the trash service and cleanliness of the community is amazing. The leasing agents are awesome and always provide timely help when needed. Great place to live in the short time Ive been here so far.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I am moving to Element this week but so far everything is great. The location and the staff are amazing and we love Ms June and Vicki. The best so far!!!!!

Reply from Element South Apartments

My four month experience at Element South has been amazing! The managers do a tremendous job at communicating if there is ever an issue. There are regular community celebrations throughout the month to get the residents together. The complex is super clean, safe, and I personally love the valet trash service. Our neighbors have been very friendly and everyone always says hello. It's been a wonderful experience so far and is in a GREAT location as well :)

Reply from Element South Apartments

Like to stay longer in this community as the management has always been very co-operative but given the increasing unfortunate events I would like to request the management to take some steps to tackle this issue, like a gated community would be a good way to start.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The management of this community is helpful and friendly. Would love to extend our stay more, if you make our community gated & secured in order to avoid the mishaps and problems that are increasing.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The staff is fantastic and the Abuja’s very nice features. The only con is the walls are paper thin and everyone has wood floors. The developers should have thought that through by installing sound proofing between floors or carpet.

Reply from Element South Apartments

My stay here at Element South has been a very pleasant one. Aside from the noise upstairs neighbors make, I have no complaints. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Element South has the best office staff! They are helpful, friendly and efficient. I am also impressed by the Maintenance staff. The community is very well kept. I love the atmosphere here. The entire staff seems to emit their genuine beautiful spirit throughout the community, which is contagious.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It was a great experience staying at element south. Very caring people. If you will request any issues for maintenance, they fixed it quickly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I like almost everything about our community. Its so clean, pets friendly, with awesome management. The only thing I'm not happy with is noise from the highway

Reply from Element South Apartments

What an amazing, altruistic company to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed working with June; she made me feel safe and in my “element.” I’m going through a legal separation, and the professionalism and courteousness June displayed to me reassured me I made the right decision.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Awesome community to live. Good neighborhood. Friendly management team and accurate maintenance team. Good school district area. Renewed recently.