Great place to live. You probably wouldn’t find better floor plans anywhere else. Maintenance is always quick to respond to any issue. We love it here!

We are beyond excited to move into our beautiful apartment. We had such an amazing experience the moment we stepped into the leasing office. We actually had a couple apartment complexes on our list, but as soon as we got the tour of Element South we were sold!! We cancelled our appointments for the other apartments and decided to go with Element South the same day. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Element South Apartments

We love June!!!! So friendly! And we noticed every resident who walked into the office she knew by first name. Excited to live here!!! The property is clean and modern with a great location.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I absolutely love June from the beginning she has been very kind helpful and welcoming she makes you want to become an resident her personality us AMAZING.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Amazing staff and very accommodating! Love the clean healthy environment ! The apartments and amenities are well kept and of Good quality ! The move and transition has been very smooth thanks to the amazing staff

Reply from Element South Apartments

It's pretty good. Only compliant is all the bugs around my door and when the trash guys get picky about how you package your trash and decide not to take it. Love June and Valerie... Good neighbors, no other issues.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I just moved into this community and so far I have really enjoyed living here. The amenities are great and the people are very kind and welcoming.

Reply from Element South Apartments

We love it here at Element South! Especially the front office staff!!! Ms. June and Mrs. Valerie are amazing! We love the pool and all of the other amenities!!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Love the first floor access. Love the neighborhood. Good experience with staff. Like having the police car out front. Got a good price on the rent.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Love the apartment community. It is so welcoming and the environment building is always clean. I have not had any issues since I moved into element south!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Valerie made the leasing process very easy and move in was a breeze. we chose Element south because of the location, the cleanliness and the services provided by the complex. We look forward to the summer here.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I really like how everything in the unit is top notch. I really like the layout of my unit and the amenities offered were much better than other units I looked at.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Love living here! Great location and love my apartment. Great gym and pool and lots of social activities available. Easy access to 485 so close to Uptown options s well!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Staff is very attentive to resident needs and concerns. The complex is also very well kept. There are a lot of children in the complex but noise seems to be respected

Reply from Element South Apartments

We look forward to moving there. So far has been an awesome experience, we have received all the support needed to move from Brazil. Detailed and clear information.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I just moved in and so far it has been easy from start to finish. Everyone in the office is super friendly and so helpful. They are quick to notify if you’ve received packages. All of the amenities are terrific. I’m am happy with my choice to move into Elemental South.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It’s a great place to live very friendly people and everything is clean , people are very respectful with the noise and parking is great also I haven’t had any problems

Reply from Element South Apartments

Valerie was so helpful with our move! She made sure we had everything we needed to make Element South our new home. The maintenance staff has been incredible and timely as well!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community apartments to live . I personally like the swimming pool and gym. Timely responding maintenance team. Staff is very friendly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I would suggest to my friends to live in this community. Amenities are good. Good school district. A friendly neighborhood and nice staff .

Reply from Element South Apartments

I've lived at the Flats for 8 months. It's a nice complex with good amenities.I can say that we were just provided with the best maintenance team. I would recommend the Flats because of the location, and the price.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Been here for about a month and no complaints! What a great place to live! Quiet, friendly and convenient! Not to mention beautiful features! So much around I’ll bever be bored!

Reply from Element South Apartments

I enjoy leaving at South Element. The main office is well equipped. There is a pool, small cinema room, nice coffee machine. The managers are very friendly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great community! Enjoy living here. Have lived her a while. nice areas to walk around . This community has fun and exciting resident events occur monthly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Best place ever! The front office is so sweet to my child and my family. We have never had an issue with anyone here. Different a great place to live