Been here for about a month and no complaints! What a great place to live! Quiet, friendly and convenient! Not to mention beautiful features! So much around I’ll bever be bored!

Reply from Element South Apartments

I enjoy leaving at South Element. The main office is well equipped. There is a pool, small cinema room, nice coffee machine. The managers are very friendly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great community! Enjoy living here. Have lived her a while. nice areas to walk around . This community has fun and exciting resident events occur monthly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Best place ever! The front office is so sweet to my child and my family. We have never had an issue with anyone here. Different a great place to live

Reply from Element South Apartments

It was a pleasure residing here, the management has always been so courteous and prompt. Would love to reside whenever I return to this city!!

Reply from Element South Apartments

I really enjoy the lovely neighborhood living here. The apartment units are beautiful and the staff is the best. Some residents take living here for granted and are loud, rude & don’t respect their neighbor. These are few and far in between but makes it super hard living here if you are stuck with a bad neighbor/s.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The ladies in the office are amazing! They’re the reason we signed here at Element South, besides the ammentities and floor plans. The resident we’ve met have been very friendly as well.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I haven't actually lived here yet, but through the leasing process the two ladies on the main staff have been phenomenal to work with! Only reason for 4.5/5 stars!

Reply from Element South Apartments

I love my Element South! As a former New Yorker, I'm enjoying almost everything over here...Beautiful apartment, safe and super clean community, clean air, lots of parking space, and ... sunsets! Amazing sunsets!

Reply from Element South Apartments

So far living here has been great. Attentive maintenance And leasing staff. A completely welcome feeling any time we have comments questions or concerns

Reply from Element South Apartments

Our new apartment feels like a mini Home, not a square box bland place. They put really nice finishes throughout; alternate color trim instead of white on white; nice light fixtures; great built in desk area. The one negative is that parking is not adequate for the tons of people trying to get into this place.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I love, love, love to live here. The element South become my home from the first day. I like the apartment, office workers are awesome, very friendly and just amazing. I love this community of wall that you can need for comfortable living. I enjoy every single day of living here. Thank you for that.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I have been here almost five month the place is great and all the staff are amazing especially June she helped with everything made it so easy

Reply from Element South Apartments

Just moved to Element South and I absolutely love the atmosphere! So far, seems like a very nice and quiet area. Love the modern look of the apartment. The amenities are great. Can’t wait to take advantage of them.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It has always been a pleasure residing here: love the spacious apartments, amenities, management and the neighborhood. Missing this place dearly, would definitely love to reside here again whenever I return!

Reply from Element South Apartments

It is great place live. I have been staying more than one year in 2bhk apartment. Annuities are great. Location is perfect. Apartment service is very good. Maximum service are fixed in same day. Staff are very copearative.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Dana and Valerie were very prompt to respond to issues, but the noise is a problem. The walls are too thin. Also, I recommend that the second and third floor apartments should have carpet throughout to prevent noise issues.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great location, clean, safe, and awesome interiors! The people are great, the walls are just a little thin but that’s standard for an apartment.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It’s been good so far. The only major complaint that I have is that the parking situation can be bad if you get home late. And sometimes the neighbors are really loud.

Reply from Element South Apartments

We love the staff how friendly they are and how they have help out everyone! The staff cares a lot about each and everyone of their residents and makes sure everyone loves where they live. We love the pet friendly apartment! Seeing everyone's dog and being able to have our little dog live with us is the best! There are also so many dogs that live here and it always brightens your day when you see them around the community.

Reply from Element South Apartments

When I first called to see about promotion that they may be offering. I spoke with Ms. June and from that point on, I knew that this was the apartments for me. Her warm spirit made me feel welcome over the phone. When I arrived to the apartments to view. She already new who I was! She has made the whole process easy and stress free. I can’t wait to move in and enjoy my new place!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Element South Apartments is a great place! The front desk staff top to bottom have always been welcoming, informative, quick to respond, and always have a smile!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Just moved my family in and love it! It’s so clean and everything is made very well. The amenities are top notch! The apartment is so nice and all the residents I’ve come in contact with have been very pleasant. June is the best ever to work with, so genuinely nice and helpful.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Love the location! Love the Office Staff! Love the maintenance Staff! Love the views!💙 close to everything! Lots of places to walk to! Very pet friendly!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community and good school district area. Staff is really friendly and very quick fixing maintenance team. I would suggest to live here.