Element Ballantyne

4.6

4.6

Good community apartments. I’m so happy with the quick response for any maintenance issues. Quick responding staff. I would prefer to live here.
Good community apartments, amenities are good. Good rating school zone. Cleanliness and response over maintenance issues is quick. I would recommend.
June was so helpful! Full of information and really made us feel Comfortable with making this decision of moving out of state! Can’t wait to move in
Friendly staff and neighbors. Clean apartments and convenient location and nice community amenities price for rental is decent and affordable.
Awesome I wouldn’t want to stay at any other place everyone so far has been very friendly this was a great decision to move here. Truly great
Lovely community! Just wish every resident did their part in helping it maintain its beauty. The staff does a great job keeping everyone updated via email with announcements and activities. They make living here absolutely worth it.
Good experience overall living in the community. Maintenance is pretty quick to fix problems in the apartment. Front desk staff are very nice.
I love living here. I feel safe and everyone from staff to neighbors are super friendly. I Love how pet friendly they are and how efficient maintenance is when needed.
The staff is friendly and helpful, the grounds always look nice, and problems always get addressed quickly. So far I have really enjoyed living here!
I LOVE living at Element. Aside from the quaint community feel, the leasing agents truly make this wonderful place feel like home with their radiant smiles and outgoing personalities!