I am moving to Element this week but so far everything is great. The location and the staff are amazing and we love Ms June and Vicki. The best so far!!!!!

My four month experience at Element South has been amazing! The managers do a tremendous job at communicating if there is ever an issue. There are regular community celebrations throughout the month to get the residents together. The complex is super clean, safe, and I personally love the valet trash service. Our neighbors have been very friendly and everyone always says hello. It's been a wonderful experience so far and is in a GREAT location as well :)

Reply from Element South Apartments

Like to stay longer in this community as the management has always been very co-operative but given the increasing unfortunate events I would like to request the management to take some steps to tackle this issue, like a gated community would be a good way to start.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The management of this community is helpful and friendly. Would love to extend our stay more, if you make our community gated & secured in order to avoid the mishaps and problems that are increasing.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The staff is fantastic and the Abuja’s very nice features. The only con is the walls are paper thin and everyone has wood floors. The developers should have thought that through by installing sound proofing between floors or carpet.

Reply from Element South Apartments

My stay here at Element South has been a very pleasant one. Aside from the noise upstairs neighbors make, I have no complaints. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Element South has the best office staff! They are helpful, friendly and efficient. I am also impressed by the Maintenance staff. The community is very well kept. I love the atmosphere here. The entire staff seems to emit their genuine beautiful spirit throughout the community, which is contagious.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It was a great experience staying at element south. Very caring people. If you will request any issues for maintenance, they fixed it quickly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I like almost everything about our community. Its so clean, pets friendly, with awesome management. The only thing I'm not happy with is noise from the highway

Reply from Element South Apartments

What an amazing, altruistic company to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed working with June; she made me feel safe and in my “element.” I’m going through a legal separation, and the professionalism and courteousness June displayed to me reassured me I made the right decision.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Awesome community to live. Good neighborhood. Friendly management team and accurate maintenance team. Good school district area. Renewed recently.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community, renewed recently. Friendly management team. Accurate maintenance. Nice neighborhood. Awesome community events. Eminities properly maintaining.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Very friendly staff. Very personable. Valerie is a hoot!!!!! She is so funny. I Like her personality. She makes you feel right at home.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I love this community....it’s just home. Every single one of the ladies and maintenace staff are amazing. If you’re looking in the south Charlotte area, I would highly recommend Element South!

Reply from Element South Apartments

This community is perfect! It’s very nice and clean. Ms. June is amazing! She made us feel like family our first time visiting and for us squared away so swiftly!

Reply from Element South Apartments

My experience so far has been a great one. I am happy to be at Element South. Ms June is the best leasing consultant ever and makes you feel right at home. The amenities are awesome too.

Reply from Element South Apartments

They were very helpful very friendly,polite and understanding,they made the process easy and I can’t wait too move in.my experience was amazing..

Reply from Element South Apartments

Nice community with great amenities. The community puts on great activities for its residents. It’s a nice environment with friendly residents and staff.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great community to live in! The office staff are awesome and so welcoming and friendly. The amenities are wonderful and the pool is amazing. Glad we decided to move here!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Office staff is so enthusiastic and very helpful. We just looked at only Element South apartment and didn't have to explore about any other apartments.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The resident experience so far has been good, however the recent change regarding the responsibility of purchasing the refrigerator water filter refills has been transferred over to the residents is appalling, since this should be taken care by the management itself.

Reply from Element South Apartments

June was very helpful during the entire leasing process. The community appears to be a great community. We have had some times where it was difficult to get a response from the leasing office but generally a good experience so far!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great location and amenities. Staff are always helpful and friendly and maintenance issues are handled promptly. There can be unsupervised children that take over clubhouse

Reply from Element South Apartments

I moved in August 6th. Relocating from Northern Ohio due to job requirement. My wife and I picked Element South. We love the apartment, and the area has everything anyone needs, all within 3-4 miles. Loving it thus far...

Reply from Element South Apartments

We love living here and love the amenities and location. There are few people that don't follow the rules of the place though so that ruins the atmosphere at times.