I honestly cannot complain about anything! The maintenance people people are efficient and responsive. The front office is extremely nice and consistently helpful. The community is kept clean except for some people who won't pick up their dog poo.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The apartments are clean and modern and they keep the place kept up really well. The office staff is also amazing and helpful! My only complaint is the walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors, but that is probably just apartment living.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I love living here very quiet atmosphere and everyone is very friendly also its very dog friendly with many events monthly to participate great pool

Reply from Element Ballantyne

My friendly and comfortable new place. We made a great decision to move here, we've an infant and is perfect for her grow. The light and spacious rooms is the most we love

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Very good experience at element ballantyne as we are living for last 3 months. Initially we looked for different options in this area but finally settled in this community

Reply from Element Ballantyne

It’s been 3 years living here. Good community apartments. Staff is really friendly. They address the problem immediately. I would prefer to live here.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Good community apartments. Good school district. Amenities are good. Experienced maintenance team and friendly staff. I would recommend to live here.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Love this place. So convenient to everything. Swimming pool is nice and clean, lots of place for cookouts. My mom loves the walking trails.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Overall the apartments are good. You can hear your neighbors a lot walking on the apartment above you or outside. The layout of the apartment in the living room makes it hard to have a couch and a tv. The gym could be improved a lot, equipment is very limited, some dont work properly and is not very clean.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I am getting ready to move in and so far everything has been so easy from the application to get everything connected. June is the best to work with!

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I have enjoyed my time living here fully. The staff and management continue to be top professionals. The apartment units are beautiful and the grounds are kept well. Neighbors can be very loud at times and rarely change their unruly behaviors; including not picking up after their pets outside. Apartment living at its best.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

This has been a good community. However in the past they would hold events that are no longer held. It was definitely cleaner in the past but unfortunately that has changed

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Beautiful!!! The community is so vibrant and relaxing. The leasing staff were very friendly and resourceful from day one. I love this community and location and would recommend Element Ballantyne to anyone..

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The first impression is always important, and Element Ballantyne has meet all my expectations, from day one. I worked with June, and she has gone above and beyond to make sure my move is super smooth.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

It is very cozy to live here. Requested maintenance service was unexpectedly fast ))) We like facilities of the community. Staff is very friendly. The only concern I'have had so far is I couldn't use computers as none of them were working yesterday.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Awesome experience, excellent customer services. Mallie Wagner is excellent Leasing Professional, she explained every detail, she was patient and very friendly.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The office staff of Judy, Valerie, and Dana make this place amazing! It is always great to walk into the office and see consistent and genuine smiles. I have not had any maintenance issues since I’ve been living here, however I am a witness that most issues are resolved the same day. Overall, the property is well maintained. The walls are a tad thin. I can even hear my neighbor swallow his beverage and burp, cough, and sneeze. The scale still balances out because I don’t have to worry about other issues that come along with some properties like excessive crime, loud music, the occasional marijuana odor, domestic disputes, no where to park, etc.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

All of the amenities are really nice and so are the people. It is a really easy drive for me to work and that was a big factor when choosing this place.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I only been here for five days now. It’s been a great experience. I received one noise complaint for walking to hard . Which made me feel some type of way due to me paying 1600 a month and I can’t walk the way I want. Other than that it’s a good place.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

My family love to live here! The location, apartment, swimming pool, club house and first of all the office workers are amazing. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

They do a good job with the general upkeep of the facilities. I have been impressed with the speed at which service requests are addressed.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

I love all the amenities and the office staff is so helpful and accommodating! The environment is clean and feels very safe! The maintenance staff is very nice and responds quickly.

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Staff is great. Complex is well maintained. Any issues are addressed and resolved the best to the office’s ability! We have had no major issues thus far to cause us to give less than 5 stars

Reply from Element Ballantyne

The manager , leasing agents and maintenance personnel have all been very kind and professional. We haven't lived in an apartment for 30 years and this has been a very quiet, great location .

Reply from Element Ballantyne

Our apartment was ready on time despite the prior tenants moving out past their specified date. The apartment staff worked tirelessly to ensure we were able to move in on time. June was especially helpful!