The move in process was flexible and efficient. June was amazing and all of the residents have been extremely friendly and accommodating. The amenities are almost EXACTLY as pictured and the community seems to be exactly that: a community!

The people who work here are so kind and hard-working, however no one can do things alone, and Element South is very understaffed. It is difficult to get access to packages. The road noise is also a problem, but nothing anyone can do about that. The people here though are my favorite part of element south. :)

Reply from Element South Apartments

I just say element south is great! People that work here are amazing and the maintenance is very fast and good quality. I like to receive the communications too, I know all the things are happening here :)

Reply from Element South Apartments

Parking is tight, my mailbox is on the other side of the complex and I can't get the office staff to change the email for notifications. I can hear the neighbors running on my ceiling, but that's apartment life. Great apartments!

We enjoy living in this community. We feel safe and love our neighbors. We wish the pool was a little more well taken care of. Trash and bathrooms should be cleaned regularly.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Loud neighbors and poor parking options. hard to turn out of also. Nice pool complex. Air ducts are connected to the neighbors and it smells bad when they make food.

I love living here no complaints everyone is very friendly the pool is a great place to be at very clean and no noisy neighbors which is my favorite part everyone is very considerate

The apartment features are great. The hardwood floors and modern kitchen with granite finish are in my opinion the best out of the 5 apartment complexes I have lived in my time in the Ballantyne area. The way in which the buildings are constructed with the surroundings is also great because there is a lot of natural light that comes in which is a big plus for me.

Reply from Element South Apartments

My rental experience at Element South so far has been great. I do not have any complaints in regards to my living situation or the staff at this apartment complex.

Reply from Element South Apartments

June is very sweet and I enjoyed working with her. The neighbors seem to be very friendly, everyone knows each other well. The community is beautiful and has lots to offer! I cannot wait to move in, I hope it continues to be great.

Reply from Element South Apartments

It’s nice community to live with friendly neighbors. It’s portable to all access. School which allocated to this community is good. Kids enjoy the community media room and play area

Reply from Element South Apartments

Resident since 2 years. I would suggest to live here. Good community apartments. Staff is so friendly. Quickly responding maintenance team .

Reply from Element South Apartments

Good community apartments. Good neighborhood. Good school district area. Friendly staff. Good maintenance team. Amenities are good. Would prefer to live.

Reply from Element South Apartments

My experience has been great! The move-in was easy, even with us moving from another state. The staff, especially June, is very friendly and helpful! All of the requests we've had have been taken care of promptly. If I wasn't able to hear my upstairs neighbors and there were elevators, this place would be 5 stars!!!

Reply from Element South Apartments

It’s a great place to live. The amenities are great. I really enjoy the pool and fitness center. The two bedroom is very spacious and hardwood floors make for easy cleaning!

Reply from Element South Apartments

We have lived her for a while. While we enjoyed it for the most part the service and living environment is going down hill. The outside apartments like stairs need to be cleaned regularly, garbage around the area including poop needs to be picked up. Starting to see more homeless people in the area and starting to feel unsafe. The are is becoming unsanitary with dog poop. Noise is becoming an issue.

Reply from Element South Apartments

As of right now I have really enjoyed living here! Every one is super friendly and the amenities are great! The pool area is my favorite! Everything is going good so far!

Reply from Element South Apartments

Its a nice community with great amenities. We just Love the swimming pool area and the indoor games are the best way to spend time with family

Reply from Element South Apartments

I haven't moved yet and can I say I love the ladies at the main office, specially June! She has been a sweetheart with me throughout my paperwork process. No matter how many times I call to ask for an inquiry, they are all willing and happy to help. I look forward to building lovely memories at Element South!

Reply from Element South Apartments

I am new to the area and I absolutely love Element South's apartments, pool / grounds, and their staff! I would definitely recommend Element South to any family and friends.

Reply from Element South Apartments

The units are very nice and spacious. The landscaping at the property is always well-maintained. Staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. I enjoy living here although neighbors can at times be trying.

Reply from Element South Apartments

Great community to live in with great amenities in the area. Front office is very friendly and always attentive to your needs in a timely manner.

Reply from Element South Apartments

I absolutely love living at Element South. I’ve lived in Charlotte for 9 months and I’ve lived at 2 different places before living at Element Sout. It’s a well kept property, the residents are incredibly friendly and refreshing to live around. The management staff is accommodating and have provided great service for me during my first few months. I am so happy here!

Reply from Element South Apartments

We absolutely love the community here! It's clean and quiet and well maintained, too. What we don't like is how thin the walls are, maybe because of the hardwood floors. We can hear the person above us walking around, but it sounds like stomping. Thankfully they are mostly quiet, but if they had kids or parties then it would not be an enjoyable experience. We can also hear the person snoring in the apartment next to us, putting our bed on a different wall helped with that. Otherwise, we absolutely love everything else about Element South!

Reply from Element South Apartments

It’s good, the service is good and the community is friendly. A bit on the pricy side. But a friendly atmosphere. A few complains but other that, a very friendly place.