Elements of Belle Rive

Love the my new place and the setup of the apartment. From the dining room to the living room, bathroom, and bedroom I’m really overall happy with this new apartment and its layout.
Elements is a great place to reside. It isn't just a place to live. It is a great place to call home. Elements of Belle Rive offers great amenities, friendly residents, spacious apartments. Elements of Belle Rive is conveniently located near major interstates, shopping, universities, and restaurants.
So far so good! It's so peacefully quiet! We needed maintenance to touch up a few things after we moved in and they were very quick and efficient.
I love the location, the schools, dog park. Even though it’s an apartment complex, it feels like a community. I really love having a wood burning fireplace.
Great neighborhood, very friendly people, convenient to restaurants and shopping. Friends and family who visit comment on how nice the community is.
Absolutely love living here. Everyone is so nice. The property is kept so clean and manicured. The office and maintenance crew are stellar. This is not just a place to live, it’s home❤️
The community is fine. What wasn’t fine was the deep cleaning that was required when we moved in, not to mention the various repairs we needed once we settled in. Maxus Properties needs to reconsider their cleaning crew.
I moved here "temporarily" in April 2000 and never left. I love it here! The grounds and buildings are attractive, the staff is the best, maintenance is done promptly, the location can't be beat for access to shopping and interstate access.
My wife and I are new to the community and we're excited for our new lifestyle and new, expected, little one to join us in the next week or so. So far, everything is great. Everyone has been rather pleasant and approachable...
Everything was according to planned, very Quiet Neighborhood, we just moved and we so are happy! Everybody is friendly and nice, so we hope this experience we live now be forever!