Elements of Belle Rive

4.5

4.5

Marlene
I am enjoying the rain every afternoon. Everything is so green. I love it! I have taken advantage of being in a central location in Jax by going to as many events as possible. I went to art shows in Ponte Vedra Beach and in San Marco. I went to the zoo. Visited the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, drove down to Crescent Beach and watched the waves break as they rolled to shore. Been to the Nights of Lights in St. Augustine. Went on a hike at Jacksonville Arboretum Botanical Gardens. I've got many more to see. To get back to the community: I love the spacious apartments.

Sheila
This is a pleasant and tranquil community. I enjoy the friendliness of all the residents and for the most part it is safe. The grounds are well kept. Pest control comes monthly so our place can stay bug and insect free. It is in the best location of everything.

Thiago
I love to live here! The place is amazing and also the atendents are so helpful. The apartaments are good and I recommend for all my friends who are looking for a good place to live.

Jessica
I've lived at Elements off and on since 2007 and can't imagine living anywhere else in Jacksonville. As a Maxus employee I am impressed by the longevity and commitment of the onesite management team.

Shana
I enjoy the community and love living here. I have been living here for 3 years and have had only one issue that management took care of right away. Everyone at the office is so friendly and helpful.

Elizabeth
Absolutely love this apartment community. They are quick with maintenance and very friendly staff. The amenities are easily accessible. Neighbors are friendly and pick up after their pets to keep our neighborhood clean.

Aleta
Good morning good morning I’m into my seven month here at the Element property and my experience has been totally awesome my side-by-side neighbors are awesome I’m a early riser therefore I have to go to my car very early I have not had problems I’ve never had problems actually anywhere my experience has just been awesome so far so great😊💃🏽

Karen
Maintenance is always here so fast and fixes everything so that it’s perfect. It’s a beautiful community and full of wildlife. As a college student it’s a perfect, lower-traffic and safe area with a relatively short commute to both FSCJ and UNF.

Haley
I enjoy the area, the atmosphere and the people.Kind of pricey for the space of the one bedroom and the out dated appliances. Most people here have dogs which is also great. The apartments are very pet friendly.

Sherri
In the a little over a year we’ve been here, you guys have been fabulous! Just renewed our lease to stay longer! Keep up the fantastic work!