I'm so very happy here. I'm treated with respect and receive great return on my investing in this community: living at Elements. Services and amenities meet my needs; office folks are wonderful.

The Elements is by far the best Luxury Apartment Community in the Southside area. They take pride in their work with the residents, grounds are kept prestine, you can walk anywhere day or night without worrying about pet droppings . Maintenance is top notch and very prompt.

The move in process was painless, everyone is so kind and helpful. I love the dog park and all the neighbors are really nice. The maintenance requests are quick and friendly

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I've lived here since November of 1997. My sister and I moved here because we loved the trees and the spacious apartments. The only negative is the spotlights in the kitchen. It creates a shadow when I am at the counter preparing my meal. I have to keep dodging to get into the light.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

We love our new home!!! Lovely neighbors, great location and beautiful floor plan. Yes, we live in an apartment but when you walk in it feels like you are walking into a house!

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

The neighborhood is nice and kept clean. I love how friendly everyone is as well. The location is private as well. I would definitely recommend these apartments to other people

My husband and I just moved in to Belle Rive and are so happy with our new apartment! It’s beautiful and we are loving the community. Plus the office staff has been so helpful and welcoming. We are so glad we chose to live here!

Maintenance and staff have been great. The property is beautiful, with a lot of trees and greenery. We enjoy the look of or apartment as well, with the vinyl flooring and back patio space.

Great community, very clean, very pet friendly updated design, good layout, and friendly neighbors. Definitely a great place to come home to.

I love living at Elements! This neighborhood is the best kept secret in the Southside/Baymeadows area. Staff is professional and friendly, and maintenance always does a great job when needed.

I don't actually feel my apt was move in ready but I am pleased with how wonderful maintenance has been about taking care of things. Bad roaches.

Playing an excellent landscaping. Apartment staff is very friendly. The apartment community very friendly residents and veryy clean complex.loveliving here

Best Apartments to stay in jacksonville. Great staff, always ready to hear ur concern and get it fixed. Near to all the Major locations.. Mall, Wal-Mart, Target, restaurent

First class caring staff combined with a beautiful property. Management and staff are willing to contact maintenance if there are any problems

Elements of Belle Rive is a great place to live! You are close to I-95 and I-295, close to shopping and great restaurants, you are near several universities, and downtown Jacksonville. At Elements, rent is reasonable with great amenities. Residents are friendly and there are always events planned by management for the residents to enjoy.

Beautiful property. It is one of the nicest looking communities in the area. The management is superb and the property is well maintained. I love that they offer events almost every month.

We are comfortable and taken care of at Elements. The staff is very helpful and friendly when we call. The apartments have been updated, though not all of the updates (when they were done) were done in the best way, but still the nicest place to live in the area.

We love this community! The management & maintenance staff are friendly, welcoming, efficient & caring. We've been here close to 6 years, and have no plans to move.

Friendly staff! Very comfortable apartments. Mature trees make it very pleasant for walking. Location is excellent for every day needs. Pet friendly.

Great response when things need to be fixed. Usually the same day I request for something needing to be repaired, it is done. They are mind, clean, and most importantly knowledgeable.

Overall a great complex to live in...really nice old trees with an European style. Most apartments have been updated nicely with faux wood floors and new ceiling fans although the shower stall has been painted and it continually chips and has to be redone and the faucets, etc are old. It is very quiet and having a garage is super helpful.

Great location, great staff. Very clean complex. Amenities are updated and well Maintained. Love the fact garages are included in the rent. Maintance staff is very responsive and very polite.

The apppearance of the community is very beautiful. I love the trees. They maintain it very well. The staff is awesome. Maintenance issues are handled promptly.

Overall happy with the apartment. It's a relief to not have wall to wall carpet everywhere. The garage is very handy to keep the car out of the sun.

I came to live at Belle Rive Apartments in 1998. I have been happy to live here. Important reasons? I feel safe living among other tenants who are gracious and offer to help others when it appesrshelp may be needed. Staff are professional and kind when I have needed someone from maintenance to fix something, their response time is swift. These men seem extremely versatile in repairing most mechanical failures regardless of what it may be. For all these reasons I am happy with my life here.