We've lived here, 6 years, and will be here lifelong. The office, and maintenance staff, are smart, kind, and efficient. A large part of the population have been here for quite a while, greeting each other, while walking our dogs, or simply out, and about. The community pool is well maintained, and there are social events, like movie night, ice cream socials, and our annual Christmas party. Our staff even knows tenants by first name. Love it here!

Moving in has been super easy. Everyone seems very friendly and the amenities are nice. Ashleigh answered all my questions and was super helpful.

Ashleigh was so great this leasing experience and she was so helpful with all the processes. Ashleigh is real example how an leasing consultant should be and I live this place !

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I am so glad I found my hone here. It is wonderful for me and my dog Scout. Hands down the best place I have lived in my 20 years living in Jacksonville!

It was good at first but have started to decline. The age of the units have started to show from the A/C always not working to leakage in the cieling.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

The staff has gone over and beyond to get us from a different city into our new apartment, fix any and all concerns with appliances and have done it all with genuine care, ease and ultimate customer service. Couldn’t be more proud of where we live.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

This is a great community and I feel very happy living here, however there are some maintenance matter that require attention, such as some stairs in my area require to be paint

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Lovely, very quiet neighborhood with great neighbors. Office and maintenance staff are committed to the each residence and the needs of the individuals living in the community.

The majority of the people are very friendly in my building and always speak! I love seeing everybody with their dogs and meeting new people!

Hasn't been the best. My water faucet in bath tub wasn't working before I moved in . I was told would he fixed and wasn't. Cant take a shower😔

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Living at Elements is the next best thing to living in a private home! My community is quiet, clean, the neighbors are friendly and the staff is top notch.

Very quiet, comfortable, and can community. Pet friendly, people friendly, and a fantastic place to call home. The management is active and responsive.

Elements of Belle Rive is quiet and very well maintained! When I have had to put in a work order for maintenance, I have never had to wait more than 24hrs. I couldn’t ask for a better place to rent.

Since the moment I stepped foot onto the property it felt like home. The leasing office was very professional and kind helping my roommate and I figure out what our best option would be. I am so glad we chose the Elements as our new home.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Great community! Beautiful trees throughout. Love the layout of my apartment. Close to shopping and dining. Office and maintenance staff are awesome.

Elements of Belle Rive is a great place to live!! It gives you the quiet that you deserve from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There are other places to live in Jacksonville but Elements of Belle Rive makes you feel at home!!.

I'm so very happy here. I'm treated with respect and receive great return on my investing in this community: living at Elements. Services and amenities meet my needs; office folks are wonderful.

The Elements is by far the best Luxury Apartment Community in the Southside area. They take pride in their work with the residents, grounds are kept prestine, you can walk anywhere day or night without worrying about pet droppings . Maintenance is top notch and very prompt.

The move in process was painless, everyone is so kind and helpful. I love the dog park and all the neighbors are really nice. The maintenance requests are quick and friendly

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I've lived here since November of 1997. My sister and I moved here because we loved the trees and the spacious apartments. The only negative is the spotlights in the kitchen. It creates a shadow when I am at the counter preparing my meal. I have to keep dodging to get into the light.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

We love our new home!!! Lovely neighbors, great location and beautiful floor plan. Yes, we live in an apartment but when you walk in it feels like you are walking into a house!

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

The neighborhood is nice and kept clean. I love how friendly everyone is as well. The location is private as well. I would definitely recommend these apartments to other people

My husband and I just moved in to Belle Rive and are so happy with our new apartment! It’s beautiful and we are loving the community. Plus the office staff has been so helpful and welcoming. We are so glad we chose to live here!

Maintenance and staff have been great. The property is beautiful, with a lot of trees and greenery. We enjoy the look of or apartment as well, with the vinyl flooring and back patio space.

Great community, very clean, very pet friendly updated design, good layout, and friendly neighbors. Definitely a great place to come home to.