Love it. So quiet and peaceful. The dog park is so adorable and the neighbors are all so friendly. Would not mind raising a kid here. I’m so happy

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Quiet neighborhood, so it is not bad, and the leasing office has been nothing but helpful whenever I have any questions, so that's where they get the five stars

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

The community here at the Elements is like is own little community of close knit friends and family. Everyone does their part to help keep it an amazing "Jewel" in a sea of Apartment complexes here in Jacksonville, FL. The Staff is like no other I have ever seen or had the privilege to know. The beauty and quietness is definitely a 5 Star experience.

It’s great here. The area is safe and the other residents are very friendly. This place is a home. I love all the things to bring the community together

I absolutely love the community and I will be here for a while. The grounds are kept up very well and the stuff is unbelievably awesome! Come take a tour and visit our community

Great area, very pet friendly, and very quiet. A fantastic place to call home. The grounds are always clean, well maintained and requests are handled quickly.

Love the community, I'm a new resident and the apartment was not as expected. Allot of flaws in the unit that I wasn't able to see before leasing it.

Cheryl was so compassionate and amazing with showing me around! Jenny and Cheryl are both great and very easy to work with as well. Great experience!

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I love it here and enjoy the apartment which has great dimension and style. I am so happy and glad I made the choice to select the Elements at Belle Rive.

I love how quiet the neighborhood is and how clean management keeps the place. I love how management is always available when you call and they get maintenance issues handled

Absolutely wonderful community to be apart of. The neighborhood is so welcoming, management is friendly and helpful, maintenance is so quick. There are no negatives to living here!

Muy placentera durante todo el año, las áreas externas muy bien mantenidas, pero deben avocarse un poco más al interior de los apartamentos.

A few of the neighbors offered to help us move in and it made me feel a lot more secure in my choice of apartments I absolutely love the location and the people here so far!

It's a nice, quiet complex, and the maintenance guys are always very responsive. I like the community newsletter and there is always some event going on. I've only been here a few months but I enjoy it so far.

I absolutely love living here, this peaceful serene environment is beautiful. The pool is great, management staff is wonderful and maintenance is so quick

My boyfriend and I have been at Elements of Belle Rive for a little over a year now and we love it more and more every day. It’s a very wonderful place to live.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Love it so far. Quite place dog friendly. Dog park is amazing. Love the lay out of apartment. Lobe the fireplace. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to live.

The community feels safe and cozy, and management is great. Maintenance always responds quickly to any requests, and the community often has events for residents.

So for my experience living here though very limited as of now had been pleasant. The staff are very nice the area and buildings are always clean, and the neighborhood is peaceful.

We love living at Elements of Belle Rive for the spacious apartments, the friendly neighbors and staff, and the location to everything (I-95, Town Center, Hospitals, local shopping).

This community is so quiet & very clean! I love living here. Our home is so spacious. I also love the fact that there’s a clothing & shoes donation drop box because I’m constantly donating. I love everything about this place.

Great community. Neighbors are all friendly and the staff is kind and helpful. We have never had to wait more than a few hours for any maintenance issue so to be resolved. And the location is convenient and quiet.

small dead tree partially blocking patio door for over a month now. even though landscaping trims some bushes there is overgrown foliage beginning to impede using the patio door. truly disappointing first few months.

I am so excited to be living at Elements of Belle Rive. When I drove through the community, I knew it would be a great fit for me and my dog!

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Charming apartments, every apartment has its own balcony or patio on beautiful grounds of mature trees and foliage. Several water features at the complex enhance the serene surroundings. The complex has a well manicured and tended dog park as well as a children’s playground. The downside is there’s not always enough parking. The office staff is super helpful and quick to respond.