Nice staff and nice apartment . Quick to respond to issues. Amenities are nice but fitness room is a disappointment and I needed to join a fitness center.

My experience here was great. The staff was professional and answered all of my questions. The offered to give me a list of things to do in Jacksonville. I think that I am going to enjoy time here.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I'm relocating to Jacksonville, FL from Philadelphia and the experience here has been amazing! Everyone is so nice and helpful. I love my apartment and I can't wait to create new memories here.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I've lived at Elements twice in the course of 12 years and just love it so much! The staff is professional and friendly, the neighbors are great, the grounds are gorgeous and good maintenance too! I will definitely be renewing my lease.

I would give the apartment community 4 out of 5 stars only because the smoking and parking is ridiculous. People are still smoking in a no smoking community, finding a parking spot is hard when you have guests coming and they have to walk several buildings away. Other than that, the community is great!!

Absolutely love the community events and how happy everyone always is. They also have a super fast response time to any problem that I've had.

I love this community. I think the apartments are very nicely redone and I never hear my neighbors. Parking is the only problem. Other than that it is great here.

I don't think I could've picked a better place to live - management and maintenance is friendly, helpful, and informative (which really makes all the difference), the apartment itself was well-maintained/updated upon move-in and features a very functional layout, and the community feels safe and is centrally located to the rest of Jax.

Love it. So quiet and peaceful. The dog park is so adorable and the neighbors are all so friendly. Would not mind raising a kid here. I’m so happy

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Quiet neighborhood, so it is not bad, and the leasing office has been nothing but helpful whenever I have any questions, so that's where they get the five stars

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

The community here at the Elements is like is own little community of close knit friends and family. Everyone does their part to help keep it an amazing "Jewel" in a sea of Apartment complexes here in Jacksonville, FL. The Staff is like no other I have ever seen or had the privilege to know. The beauty and quietness is definitely a 5 Star experience.

It’s great here. The area is safe and the other residents are very friendly. This place is a home. I love all the things to bring the community together

I absolutely love the community and I will be here for a while. The grounds are kept up very well and the stuff is unbelievably awesome! Come take a tour and visit our community

Great area, very pet friendly, and very quiet. A fantastic place to call home. The grounds are always clean, well maintained and requests are handled quickly.

Love the community, I'm a new resident and the apartment was not as expected. Allot of flaws in the unit that I wasn't able to see before leasing it.

Cheryl was so compassionate and amazing with showing me around! Jenny and Cheryl are both great and very easy to work with as well. Great experience!

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

I love it here and enjoy the apartment which has great dimension and style. I am so happy and glad I made the choice to select the Elements at Belle Rive.

I love how quiet the neighborhood is and how clean management keeps the place. I love how management is always available when you call and they get maintenance issues handled

Absolutely wonderful community to be apart of. The neighborhood is so welcoming, management is friendly and helpful, maintenance is so quick. There are no negatives to living here!

Muy placentera durante todo el año, las áreas externas muy bien mantenidas, pero deben avocarse un poco más al interior de los apartamentos.

A few of the neighbors offered to help us move in and it made me feel a lot more secure in my choice of apartments I absolutely love the location and the people here so far!

It's a nice, quiet complex, and the maintenance guys are always very responsive. I like the community newsletter and there is always some event going on. I've only been here a few months but I enjoy it so far.

I absolutely love living here, this peaceful serene environment is beautiful. The pool is great, management staff is wonderful and maintenance is so quick

My boyfriend and I have been at Elements of Belle Rive for a little over a year now and we love it more and more every day. It’s a very wonderful place to live.

Reply from Elements of Belle Rive

Love it so far. Quite place dog friendly. Dog park is amazing. Love the lay out of apartment. Lobe the fireplace. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to live.