Elements of Belle Rive

4.5

4.5

This is a nice community located in a very good area. The apartments are nice and maintenance responds to all requests promptly. The office staff is also friendly and the neighbors are nice.
Elements is a great apartment community. I gave the rating a 4.5 rating because of some residents with their booming vehicle stereos. The complex itself and the staff are great. We have had a couple of months now with food trucks and they seem to be a hit.
Everything is good, people friendly and helper... We are glad to be here...We are happy here, no bugs in houses, you can sure that if there is some problem about house, immediately workers help you...
Great community and atmosphere! My Wife and I are very pleased with the diggs and community involvement. Everyone seems rather pleasant and engaging.
My experience so far have amazing. My neighbors are awesome and super friendly . Every one in the office goes out of their to make you feel special.
Everyone seems very nice. Very clean well maintained landscape. Automobile radio a little loud for a few residents. Would like to see limbs trimmed on trees though.
A great place to live. I've been here for a number of years and can't imagine living in another community in Jacksonville. Professional, friendly management and maintenance.
There are some things that need attention. I will talk to the office today and let them know what is needed. I love the surroundings the trees and bushes are so nice.
Beautiful place and it was an easy process to move in. My bathroom mirror isn't in the best condition but other than that, everything was perfect! Love the neighborhood so far.
Understanding org great leadership well Maintained. I thankful that my wife and I lived here for more than five years. Our lease end Feb of 2021 we will miss everything about this property