Playing an excellent landscaping. Apartment staff is very friendly. The apartment community very friendly residents and veryy clean complex.loveliving here

Best Apartments to stay in jacksonville. Great staff, always ready to hear ur concern and get it fixed. Near to all the Major locations.. Mall, Wal-Mart, Target, restaurent

First class caring staff combined with a beautiful property. Management and staff are willing to contact maintenance if there are any problems

Elements of Belle Rive is a great place to live! You are close to I-95 and I-295, close to shopping and great restaurants, you are near several universities, and downtown Jacksonville. At Elements, rent is reasonable with great amenities. Residents are friendly and there are always events planned by management for the residents to enjoy.

Beautiful property. It is one of the nicest looking communities in the area. The management is superb and the property is well maintained. I love that they offer events almost every month.

We are comfortable and taken care of at Elements. The staff is very helpful and friendly when we call. The apartments have been updated, though not all of the updates (when they were done) were done in the best way, but still the nicest place to live in the area.

We love this community! The management & maintenance staff are friendly, welcoming, efficient & caring. We've been here close to 6 years, and have no plans to move.

Friendly staff! Very comfortable apartments. Mature trees make it very pleasant for walking. Location is excellent for every day needs. Pet friendly.

Great response when things need to be fixed. Usually the same day I request for something needing to be repaired, it is done. They are mind, clean, and most importantly knowledgeable.

Great location, great staff. Very clean complex. Amenities are updated and well Maintained. Love the fact garages are included in the rent. Maintance staff is very responsive and very polite.

The apppearance of the community is very beautiful. I love the trees. They maintain it very well. The staff is awesome. Maintenance issues are handled promptly.

Overall happy with the apartment. It's a relief to not have wall to wall carpet everywhere. The garage is very handy to keep the car out of the sun.

I came to live at Belle Rive Apartments in 1998. I have been happy to live here. Important reasons? I feel safe living among other tenants who are gracious and offer to help others when it appesrshelp may be needed. Staff are professional and kind when I have needed someone from maintenance to fix something, their response time is swift. These men seem extremely versatile in repairing most mechanical failures regardless of what it may be. For all these reasons I am happy with my life here.

Excellant community to live in at elements of belle rive boulevard. They have nice lush green area for walks and it is very peaceful community

Gorgeous Layout. Great Location. Just the right size of a community to be a part of. Leasing Staff (Sarah & Ashley) is exceptional when it comes to making sure everything is ready and to your satisfaction, Maintenance team excels at being expeditious and sociable all while doing a top notch job on work orders.

Beautiful and homey neighborhood. Doesn’t have that large apartment complex impersonal feeling. Community gatherings and holiday spirit only adds to the homey feeling. Large dog park is a plus.

Just moved into Elements on 11/16, have had nothing but an incredible experience, Sarah has been more than accommodating with working with my time frame and a 11 hour move. Ashleigh has also been extremely helpful during the process

Love living here. Very peaceful. Nice neighbors. Animal lovers. Perfect location. Love how the office tries to bring the community together with festivals and movie nights at the club house

We love living here. The apartment is nice and the community is awesome. The maintenance staff at Elements is top notch. They always fix the things that break.

I love living here with my family. It's a great community and my neighbours are awesome. The maintenance is top notch and they organize various events throughout the year for residents.

Elements is a great place to live!! You are close to I-95 and I-295, the St. John's Towne Center, the Avenues Mall, local beaches and downtown.

This is my second experience as an Elements resident and the property and staff continue to deliver! It's quaint, quiet, and has a community feel.

Applying, approval, all office team...perfect. Looking forward to Positive experiences. Best place I looked at, all considered. Thanks for everything.

I haven't moved yet, not until first week in December, am looking forward to my new community and neighbors. This will be my future home for years to come.

Elements of Belle Rive is very quiet and well maintained. This apartment complex is by far one of my favorite places to have lived. I feel that we couldn’t ask to be better taken care.