This place is great it could use maintenance that can get there faster but other that’s it’s a great place to live and this will be my 2nd year

I love living here because the apartments are spacious and so are the closets! I also enjoy being on the bus route and it makes it conveniently get to school!

I have been here for 4 years now and I do not have complains. The community is super friendly and it is a calm zone, never had any trouble with the staff or in my apartment.

You need to update kitchen sinks and washer and dryer.. also maybe add a fitness center. And stop trying to charge ridiculous fees for anything you can think of

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartment that I got was completely different then the one I was given to move in not to mention I was not given one of the amenities I was promised. The staff was friendly and tried to help as much as possible but it doesn’t completely make up for the ruff start. Also I had asked on roommate matching for non smoking roommates and one of my roommates smoked all the time.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have had a blast living here. The staff is incredible, the price can't be beat, and it's the 2nd stop on the bus, so there is always a seat!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I am overall satisfied with my living conditions here at Elevation on Post. The only problem I can think of is that this grill in the pool area is not in working condition. I believe it should be kept maintained as it is a promised amenity.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Parking here is rough but the rooms are good size and the lay out is nice. Could go for younger roommates. A small amount of patio furniture would be nice. No major complaints.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here with my two kitties. The office and maintenance staff is outstanding. Hope they allow us to remain unfurnished this fall....

Reply from Elevation on Post

I like living here but the neighbors are rambunctious and stay up way too late for an early morning worker. Otherwise it’s a good complex, could use better maintenance support.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The folks at elevation on post have been so kind and helpful already! Of all the apartments I looked at they had the nicest and most welcoming facilities by far. My roommates and I can't WAIT to move in!!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Could be way better. The appliances are really old always have problem with them. Dog park sucks and the pool is only wading water. Over ok for a starter but not continued stay

It's been fun best roommate and amazing staff the workers respond quick and keep the grounds clean and try to help the community out when they can

Reply from Elevation on Post

sometimes there's pet waste on the sidewalks. the person above me keeps jumping up and down causing disturbances in the morning. there are ants in the bathroom for some reason. maintenance does a fine job though.

I had a couple bumps in the road previously but management helped to get it straightened all out! Super glad they were able to help definitely was happy about that!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone I’ve met at elevation has been so nice! My friends and I went on a tour there and the guy giving us a tour was so kind and answered all of our questions. We ended up coming back and asking a few more questions a week or so later and they were so patient with us and all of our questions.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone is very friendly. They are always saying hi and smiling. My neighbor are pretty quiet which is nice and hard to find in a collage town.

Reply from Elevation on Post

lots of great mini events with snacks. staff is nice, maintenance just takes a little longer than expected. overall very nice place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone is so helpful and caring. they care about having is happy so we keep renewing our lease which is really cool. Definitely renewed already.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love the management, the timeliness of maintenance, and the quality of my apartment. They do everything in their power to ensure I am having the best college apartment experience!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I like being a resident here I will not renew my lease cause I'm moving but I do recommend for people to live here the staff is great and they work with you a lot

Reply from Elevation on Post

Elevation has been extremely helpful and receptive to all of our questions and concerns. Management is very helpful, and it has been absolutely amazing to live here! Maintenance can take a while to get to you, but usually if you go to the office they handle it pretty quickly.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I just became a member of this community and I already feel at home. The staff has made me feel welcome. Overall I feel confident in my decision to become apart of Elacation’s community.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I am a future resident. However, the tour was very nice and the guy who took my friends and I on the tour, was very welcome and friendly. So far, I like what I see.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Cany wait to move in. Nice staff and great location. I also appreciate how pet friendly the community seems to be. The rate is also good for the product.