Elevation on Post

The location is amazing. It’s close to campus and surrounded by big trees and beautiful shrubbery. The staff are really nice and helpful. The benefits are great as well.
The apartment itself is ok, but the staff is very overwhelmed at times with request and doesn’t follow up with you if you have questions. Maintenance also does a poor job of fixing problems
I love our maintenance and some of the leasing office staff is amazing. There are some people in the office though that brush off resident needs. I love our apartment set up. I do wish we had a hot tub but that’s probably about the only amenity i wish we had that we don’t have.
I had a bunch issues with my toilet and ac but they ended up being resolved. However, the response time and communication with these issues could have been better. I love my neighbors they are the sweetest. My apartment is very nice and furniture is great. :)
I’ve enjoyed living here and love that we are on the bus route for school and not too far from campus. The staff is friendly and helpful when I’ve had questions or assistance with anything.
app to put in maintenance requests isn’t letting us put in requests and it’s quite inconvenient when we want to get stuff fixed in our apartment.
Great people and great location. The staff is extremely responsive and kind. I requested a work order and it was completed in a timely manor.
It’s been great so far the management has been willing to work with me with rent which is awesome during this COVID-19 time. I also like that they let you know when you have a package at the office
My roommate makes me really uncomfortable, and the kitchen could use a little more counter space. But i think my room is a decent size! i just wish i had more sunlight for my plants.
I love the atmosphere, and the apartments are really nice and pretty, the staff is friendly and helpful, and overall a good deal and experience living here!