Everyone is so helpful and caring. they care about having is happy so we keep renewing our lease which is really cool. Definitely renewed already.

Love the management, the timeliness of maintenance, and the quality of my apartment. They do everything in their power to ensure I am having the best college apartment experience!

I like being a resident here I will not renew my lease cause I'm moving but I do recommend for people to live here the staff is great and they work with you a lot

Elevation has been extremely helpful and receptive to all of our questions and concerns. Management is very helpful, and it has been absolutely amazing to live here! Maintenance can take a while to get to you, but usually if you go to the office they handle it pretty quickly.

I just became a member of this community and I already feel at home. The staff has made me feel welcome. Overall I feel confident in my decision to become apart of Elacation’s community.

I am a future resident. However, the tour was very nice and the guy who took my friends and I on the tour, was very welcome and friendly. So far, I like what I see.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Cany wait to move in. Nice staff and great location. I also appreciate how pet friendly the community seems to be. The rate is also good for the product.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Pretty good apartment for a crazy low price! It’s in a pretty good spot in San Marcos close to campus and everything else parking is the only issue!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Staff is very friendly and willing to help you regardless of your situation. No problems moving in and very calm community. It is one of the best places to live in San Marcos.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It’s a pretty good apartment community. There’s not really much light poles around the apartments or in the dog park so at night you can’t really see much. But other than that it’s a decent place

Reply from Elevation on Post

So for so good. I like that I have my own room and my own privacy, also the roommates I have there really cool and laid back. One month down on to the next

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love how the complex is quiet and peaceful. I love my balcony because I have a really nice view. Everything has seemed to be really good and fun

Reply from Elevation on Post

Living at Elevation has been the best living experience out of my four years in San Marcos. Never ran into any problems and the staff is kind and understanding. Definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a good and affordable place to live

Reply from Elevation on Post

My living experience at Elevation on Post has been a positive one. The residential staff are kind and friendly, they treat your problem as if it’s their own problem. It’s so close to campus that I don’t ever worry about being late to class.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Amazing place to live, with a great staff that is always happy and ready to help whenever it is needed. I’m very glad I chose to live here!!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love it here it’s very laid back and very nice neighbors And the rooms are a plus to and I love that I’m close to the pool and there a a dog park to like it can’t get better then that

Reply from Elevation on Post

Overall I am enjoying my experience at elevation on post. I do feel there’s a bit of an upkeep issue with dog poop and the dog park. But the staff is always really helpful!

Reply from Elevation on Post

So far it has been great with just a couple just a couple of problems like no weight room and not enough parking space. If you all had that it would get five stars

Reply from Elevation on Post

Just needs repair and would be perfect the grounds are fine the apartment are just a little run down but can be easily fixed but otherwise I enjoy it

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everything so far has been good. Office and maintenance always says hi, very friendly atmosphere. Would like to see more community events for the apartments.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The community feels like a nice friendly neighborhood. The staff is friendly and willing to help as much as they can. I appreciate their hours they’re open as well. They have more hours to get in contact with them compared to the other apartments in the area.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Overall, I’ve had a mostly positive experience with Elevation. The maintenance team is super friendly and fast, and so are the front office employees. Donyelle is amazing. She really works hard to make sure the residents are comfortable and she does whatever she can to help if they aren’t. I’d recommend this place just to have Donyelle as a general manager.

Reply from Elevation on Post

They always answer the phone and answer all my questions. The bill paying process us convenient and easily accessible. The units are good sizes and in a great location.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good and affordable living. Landlord is extremely nice and understanding. Maintenance requests are filled rather nicely. Not loud, sometimes you can hear the neighbors and especially the train.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Awesome place to live for price. They work with and have a lot of things / activities for residents. Definitely would recommend place to others