We need a gym. Clean and active pool at all available time. Love the office and the team!!!!! Everyone in there is always really sweet and very helpful

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good place to live for pets. The maintenance staff has come a long way. Donyelle has done so much with the property. There are still issues with things breaking and you may need to get creative with storage but it’s not a horrible place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It was quick and easy! It was not hard and you get points quickly just from the first two steps!!! Now I’m excited to get more points how much money do we get?

Reply from Elevation on Post

I already love everything about this place. The rooms are modern yet cozy. There is more than enough space for everyone. The pool is really nice and never too crowded and the dog park is such a cute addition. They’ve already done so much to make me feel at home.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Giving a rating of half a star is being nice. The people who work here are utterly useless. They don't know anything and just redirect you to someone else that doesn't know what their doing.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but the service at front desk is unbeatable :) they were very clear and specific about their plans and and honest about any questions I had about previous reviews and how they resolve their issues.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've enjoyed living here, the staff was always friendly and pretty quick to get orders done. Even the emergency staff was punctual and super sweet. The apartments are pretty nice and not expensive.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It’s been a good time living here for a good min I like that every roommate keeps to them self and so I can do what i gotta do to take care.

Reply from Elevation on Post

overall good community to live in. not too noisy. always lot of little activities through out the month and there’s always coffee in the office! only thing is maintenance does take a while.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love it here so relaxing to live here and I love the view from my building it’s a great way to start my day of but anyway I love it here I would recommend anyone

Reply from Elevation on Post

It's a place to live. Office is friendly. The actual property looks like a camo ground but that never really bothered me. Dog park is just a fenced off water drain.

Reply from Elevation on Post

This is the best place to live ever except when my water heater broke and it wasn't fixed for a month and a half. Thanks for fixing it eventually.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Not a resident yet but have pre leased for the fall and I loved the welcoming attitude of the staff. They really tried their best to make me feel like they want me to live there

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here. I feel so comfortable and i am glad that i managed to renew my lease. You all are so caring and that makes me feel very happy to be here

Reply from Elevation on Post

Loved the rooms! Great furniture, lots of space, and the area is perfect being right down the road from campus! Can’t wait to live here in a few months.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Nice place to live by and I appreacte the friendly staff. Maybe add more amenites don't have dog and don't have friends. More social gathering more food maybe bbq and pizza

Reply from Elevation on Post

So far, my experience has been good! The only big thing that I would change is more organization in the office. But my room is very nice, and I feel super comfortable here!

Reply from Elevation on Post

This place is great it could use maintenance that can get there faster but other that’s it’s a great place to live and this will be my 2nd year

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here because the apartments are spacious and so are the closets! I also enjoy being on the bus route and it makes it conveniently get to school!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have been here for 4 years now and I do not have complains. The community is super friendly and it is a calm zone, never had any trouble with the staff or in my apartment.

Reply from Elevation on Post

You need to update kitchen sinks and washer and dryer.. also maybe add a fitness center. And stop trying to charge ridiculous fees for anything you can think of

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartment that I got was completely different then the one I was given to move in not to mention I was not given one of the amenities I was promised. The staff was friendly and tried to help as much as possible but it doesn’t completely make up for the ruff start. Also I had asked on roommate matching for non smoking roommates and one of my roommates smoked all the time.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have had a blast living here. The staff is incredible, the price can't be beat, and it's the 2nd stop on the bus, so there is always a seat!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I am overall satisfied with my living conditions here at Elevation on Post. The only problem I can think of is that this grill in the pool area is not in working condition. I believe it should be kept maintained as it is a promised amenity.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Parking here is rough but the rooms are good size and the lay out is nice. Could go for younger roommates. A small amount of patio furniture would be nice. No major complaints.