Elevation on Post

3.8

3.8

Ariana
It’s cool. I there is no gym but that’s okay with me personally. I rate this apartment 4 stars because it’s not perfect. I don’t like the yellow painted walls but the office workers are cool.
Sharleen
Amazing management team, extremely friendly! Close to downtown San Marcos & campus with campus shuttle service available! Resident events are always fun, too.
Emily
It’s been decent, not my favorite. But it’s not the worst place to live here. The community is usually not clean, but it’s usually pretty quiet.
Zoey
N/A but the thingy wont let me submit that so im just gonna keep typing random stuff until the character limit is finally reached oh almost t
Alexis
Very good service and rent rates for college students. Would definitely recommend this place to whoever wants to save money. Delighted woth the swimming pool.
Kadarius
Nice place and I’ve been here for a few years but I like it. There is no gym but whatever because the hills here are enough working out as is.
Zoe
The staff are friendly and the apartments are super neat and cozy. The staff i was able to meet have been really welcoming and were patient answering every question i had
Emilio
Everything is going smoothly and the best customer service ever. When I call the front desk is very helpful and works with you. Love everyone here
Jacob
Everything has been well the year I have lived here. I have a lot of plumbing issues, the toilet especially, but it gets quickly resolved. Other than that, I have been enjoying my experience!
Mya
the entire time i’ve been here has been great! i would like for there to be more community events, but other than that, the elevation is a very enjoyable, quiet place to live.