Elevation on Post

3.7

3.7

it’s not the worst place in the world. you definitely get your money’s worth and the people who work here are super sweet. highly recommend if you’re on a budget or have a dog that would normally get turned away elsewhere.
Still haven’t moved in, but I’m excited for this upcoming fall and looking forward to the new place! Staff has been so helpful and kind so far!
Toby was awesome! He is very patient and answered all my pesky questions! He showed me around the complex and gave amazing details and information.
Elevation has a very strong sense of community which is something I can appreciate as a student in a new town. It’s a great way to get to know new people.
I love how helpful the staff has been the entire time I’ve lived here, the place looks great and the people are amazing. I’ve never had an issue with the staff or other residents, and my living experience has been A+
Staff are helpful, patient, and professional. Moving is a stressful time in people's lives and having a responsible staff help out with all of my questions really helps take a load off of my back.
Very fun and enjoyable, staff is really nice and professional, they helped me setup my application and have a good residence, the apartments are renovated and are really nice to live in.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Location is great. Maintenance is responsive and friendly. Good place to spend several years of your life.
Everyone in the front office has been a big help. This was my first time getting an apartment and they made it really simple and easy. They also answer answered any and all my questions and help Ease the stress of finding an apartment.
Apartment location is prefect for outdoor activities and ease of access to restaurants. I also enjoy how close it is to campus and the stadium for football games!