Elevation on Post

3.7

3.7

I knew elevation was home from the moment they contacted me! They’re one of the friendliest apartments I’ve lived with. Staff is very professional and the apartments are perfect. They’re definitely different.
I like where I live currently. It’s not the best but it does what it can with limited space. But it’s sucks that I pay more in rent than friends and I feel that money goes towards events I don’t go to because I’m a homebody and their money goes to like, a gym and a basketball court. We have less amenities, why do I pay more? Just a thought, but thankful for what they do and their attitude towards addressing my problems.
The new maintenance team has been very helpful with making our apartment more comfortable. The pool is also a very nice place to sit and relax while the weather is nice.
My time at elevation has been pretty good! I had some troubles with maintenance for a while but haven’t had many issues since. Overall, it’s be fun!
(YES THIS IS FROM A RESIDENT'S PERSPECTIVE) My unit has never given me much trouble. I love the space we get, our patios, and dark hardwood flooring. The staff (even before I worked here) has always been very helpful and interactive. Maintenance was not good at one point, but it has undoubtedly improved. There are not many amenities, and I would like to see more effort put into the ones we have. I feel like that would make us great! Overall, I have had a great 2 year experience at EOP. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great student experience!
overall this place is great. the new maintenance guy is AMAZING and so helpful. it’s a cute place to live. i just wish there was more amenities
Very good apartment quality, friendly and helpful staff, prompt and knowledgeable maintenance staff <see extensive google review I left for more information>
Staff is friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable when I'm at home or even at the front office. I do wish there were a few more events to get everyone together though because it would be nice to know my neighbors. Having friends close by is always nice.
Experience has been alright. Past maintenance workers were not professional. These apartments have many issues health standard wise. Recently the property has been kept neat.
The apartment complex is continually looking for ways to improve. The staff is helpful and kind. Maintenance is timely. No control over my roommates in their cleanilness is a bummer though.