Mostly quiet living, not too many people. I can usually find a parking spot fairly close to my apartment building. My only complaint is that i have very loud upstairs neighbors.

even though the apartment wasn’t exactly what we expected when we walked in, we had most of our problems fixed in a timely manner and maintenance was really nice.

Staff is very friendly, able, and flexible, though they could improve customer experience by giving customers accurate expectations instead of quoting text from the lease after the fact. In my experience, I changed units a few days before I was scheduled to move from unit "a" to unit "b" (had dogs; i didn't want dogs). I went to unit "c" (no dogs). During the initial call to request different unit, nobody reminded me in my lease its a $200 transfer fee. Only after I noticed fee on my account, did they tell me "in your lease it states...." If I was warned of transfer fee before transferring, I might have thought twice about transferring to unit c. I'm still paying the fee (late since I wasn't planning on this charge); I need somewhere to live right? Otherwise Elevation has been on the up and up and doing a fantastic job.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Apartment was not ready for move-in. Things are still broken and it was never cleaned. I’m honestly ashamed of this place. I don’t want to spend a night here.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Compared to my last apartment complex, Elevation has already set the bar so much higher! I am so excited to begin this new chapter and make this complex my permanent stay while I am still in college!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven’t moved in yet but so far all of the experiences I have had were super positive. The staffing was amazingly hospitable and invited. I’m super excited to live here this school year!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I don’t live here yet but I move in this Friday (08/16/2019) but the staff has been so amazing and I love all the events they have for me and my pets! Not to mention the apartments are beautiful and they have great deals year round for new leases and existing ones!

Reply from Elevation on Post

The experience so far at elevation has been amazing and hopefully continues to be a great experience. I would definitely recommend people to live here

Reply from Elevation on Post

I’m so excited to live here!! I can’t wait to have a kitten to keep me company and I can’t wait to live with my best friend. The people have already been nice and I hope it’s a good experience

Reply from Elevation on Post

Most of the time I am happy living here. There is room for improvement. I really wish someone would come get the couch off my patio. I also wish rent was cheaper. But who doesn't. Definitely paying too much

Reply from Elevation on Post

Very friendly office, will work to accommodate you as best as they possibly can. Size of rooms are a little small but comfortable for a temporary stay.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartments are great and the staff is very helpful! They worked with me on my lease and I couldn’t be more happier with my place to stay for the school year!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My move-in experience was really, really bad, but they tried to make right on it. I appreciate that, hopefully it is only up from here!!!!!!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I enjoyed my first year living at Elevation and renews my lease with my two current roommates. Being so close to campus isn’t definitely one of the biggest pros.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but seems great, there is a lot of things that im sure could be improved but so far from what i have seen, the apartments seem great

Reply from Elevation on Post

love the apartment complex. everyone in the office was so nice any time I called or came in. wish that all animals would be accepted not just dog and cats.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I like how maintenance is fast but every time I transfer for move in, IT IS JUST A HASSLE. The events are cute, but most of the time they are not prepared. I love the bark park. They advertise how they have “secret hammocks” or just hammocks, but they don’t. The pool is cute. Just very shallow. Huge bug problem.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartments are nice and the management is great! They respond fast to emails and calls and fix any problems as quick as possible and i love that.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've just now started living here and it's already been a great experience. The front office is always there to help and very communicative.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love the environment and the way the staff Greets me, I did wish the coffee machine was working cause I do miss getting coffee from the office

Reply from Elevation on Post

All the staff that work at the office are do very welcoming, and nice and helpful. My moving in experience could not have gone any smoother!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experience started out rough but it got better when Donyelle took over. Unfortunately I will be moving out so I cannot give an appropriate opinion on the new general manager.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven't moved into my room yet but everything is going smoothly. The management makes it easy to understand the process and what to do next.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Could be better than it is. The staff is nice but only Good for a first apartment. Wish the have updated tech in the apartment but they don’t. Also maintenance is a little slow

Reply from Elevation on Post

Pretty solid apartment complex. Fair rent prices, nice residents and maintenance is always really quick when you put in a work order. Pool is pretty nice as well.