Awesome place to sign with. All the workers are very nice and they help you anytime and the apartments look amazing I recommend 100% to anyone looking to sign

They made me really feel at home before I signed it’s something I have been looking for and my apartment now does not do. I can not wait to move in

Everyone seems so nice and the person helping us sign our lease was so polite and helpful. can't wait for summer! Ps. Also really excited about the pool.

This community has been wonderful! The neighbors are incredibly nice and respectful! The staff in the leasing office has been so helpful and genuinely kind to us through this experience!

Talking with the staff at elevation was a hassle free experience, they understood some of the issues we brought forward and assisted us with everything we needed.

My experience at Elevation on Post was a positive one. When I arrived to the front office I was greeted by the friendly staff members who informed me of the unit, amenities, cost of living, and how the community is a tight knit one. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience there and look forward to spending a year with Elevation on Post.

Loved living here, very calm environment, wished there was a gym so I could workout in, other than that the staff is nice and the pool is always clean

So far while living at Elevation, I have been nothing but happy with it. The entire staff is great, my roommates are cool, and my neighbors are nice.

I like the apartment and the bus route is convenient, really wish there was a small gym. Also when y'all host residential parties they are never worth going to.

It’s a pretty nice place to live! Management is very understanding about rent. My only real complaint is that it’s hard to reach them by email, as sometimes my questions aren’t ever answered.

I have enjoyed my stay at elevation since the change in management. The amenities available in the office are very convenient. Yay free coffee!

Good stay although power goes out in the area often. Other than that they have friendly staff that take care of any issues you have right away

Elevation is around a nice area and work with quality staff! Neighbors are very friendly and genuine. This place is awesome and I love staying here!

Management is really nice but place was not ready after waiting 18 days to move in. Maintenance is pretty quick with work orders so I appreciate that.

Overall super friendly staff, and maintenance comes pretty quickly when an order is put in. The location of the apartments sucks because of the road closures, constant trains coming and going, etc. but thats not elevations fault! pretty great

I love living here! It's a great community especially for dogs! My pup has made so many friends living here! The facilities are great too, especially considering the price.

Nice apartments. Great community and location! Staff is very helpful. Location is great and the community is very nice. A happy place to be!

Maintenance takes a while to fix the bigger things and the girls in the front office are super nice. The pool is great and they offer free coffee in the front office. Bus route doesn't take too long and my apartment is so newly updated for a good price.

I have had a great experience so far. My only main concern is before my move in, I was told I can use my $750 gift card for my second months rent (Nov) but according to several people, they didn't receive theirs until a couple months after move in! Other then that, I love it. Everyone is super friendly.

Great location and great maintenance. The pool location is awesome and always very clean. There are a few maintenance requests that have not been completed.

The elevation is a great student living complex, very low key and quiet. I really like the quick bus service and the fact that the bedrooms are so big.

The apartment is nice, but the whole property could use some work in terms of the outdoor grass areas. There is too much dog poop and the doggy bag stations aren't always stocked

New furniture looks nice. Outside could use some cleaning up, but overall the place doesn't look bad and seems like a nice comfortable place to live so far.

The apartment staff is attentive to my issues and concerns, however it would be nice if they would require all tenants to keep the common area clean.

So far this is the best management we've had. We have had a work order in for about 3-4 weeks without anything done though. The front staff seems a lot nicer though.