The community feels like a nice friendly neighborhood. The staff is friendly and willing to help as much as they can. I appreciate their hours they’re open as well. They have more hours to get in contact with them compared to the other apartments in the area.

Overall, I’ve had a mostly positive experience with Elevation. The maintenance team is super friendly and fast, and so are the front office employees. Donyelle is amazing. She really works hard to make sure the residents are comfortable and she does whatever she can to help if they aren’t. I’d recommend this place just to have Donyelle as a general manager.

They always answer the phone and answer all my questions. The bill paying process us convenient and easily accessible. The units are good sizes and in a great location.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good and affordable living. Landlord is extremely nice and understanding. Maintenance requests are filled rather nicely. Not loud, sometimes you can hear the neighbors and especially the train.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Awesome place to live for price. They work with and have a lot of things / activities for residents. Definitely would recommend place to others

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love that the neighborhood is very friendly. i also appreciate the fact that the actual apartment is very comfortable and cozy. I love living here.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good place to live if you enjoy having a room and a key. This apartment complex gives you both which is very convenient. I love elevation on post.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The staff are super helpful here and answer all my questions, and they also try their best to make sure things are done promptly and correctly!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Friendly staff, affordable, and convenient. If I need anything the front staff is always eager to help. They take their work seriously. The manager is lovely.

Reply from Elevation on Post

At first my roommates and I were not very pleased when we moved it. Our original apartment was trashed and not very well cleaned. We then moved into the apartment next door which was better but still had problems such as stained floors with paint, broken appliances and cabinets, missing doors/keys, and leaking toilets.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Great! My first apartment and I love it. Not to far from campus but still get to keep some peace and quiet. I would definitely recommend for everyone.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It's chill. But lowkey annoying to hear the train at times. The bus is always coming by so being late is a thing of a past. Other than that no complaints.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have been living here for over a year, and so far has been the best place I have lived at since moving to San Marcos. It may not be an upscale apartment complex, but it has everything I need. If there is one thing I could complain on is how tiny the refrigerator is especially for three people. I also don’t like how we don’t get notified for our deliveries anymore.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I am loving living here at Elevation, but I have one small complaint. I do not like that some of the sidewalks have dog excrements or that there is an odor of that. Nonetheless, it is a great place to live in.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I really enjoy living here. Everyone at the front desk are very nice and helpful. Plus, I was very happy that they allow pets because I could not leave my cat at home.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Office staff made sure everything was ready for us to move in, we were even notified when something went wrong or delayed. Great experience and they did everything possible to make the process easy.

Reply from Elevation on Post

My roommates and i had to move in early which turned out to not be a problem and a very good price. The size of the apartment is perfect, the only issue is maintenance takes a long time to get things done, but still a great experience! Absolutely love how close and big the dog park is!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Parking is a little cramped. Maintenance is a little slow. But it's a nice spot. Haven't had any noise issues and the apartment is roomy for the price

Reply from Elevation on Post

So far, the staff has been fantastic at assisting us with any issues we have faced fairly quickly and kindly. It appears that the staff truly cares about the residence.

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experience at Elevation on Post Road has been pleasant due to the nice pool and conveniently placed Bus Stop. The distance from campus and the stadium is a plus as well.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Elevation isn't half bad though I wish the pool was maintained better. Also the late fees are a bit much.. also sucks that rents not prorated if they move you in halfway through the month and you still have to pay for a full month.. idc what the contract says.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I like the community!! Everyone is friendly and welcoming and the staff is very helpful! We can’t forget about maintenance either, they always are so nice and do everything in their power to make sure they fix things correctly!

Reply from Elevation on Post

This is great place to live with friendly staff who is always ready to help! Lots of fun community events! I signed on with a great deal! Great job!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experience at Elevation on Post thus far has been very positive. All of the staff are very pleasant and nice. Sometimes it can get a little noisy but it’s not too bad.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living at elevation, the staff is very friendly, maintenance wait is understandable. The property is kept pretty clean and its way nicer than the last place I lived