Great community, neighbors and staff! Never had any major issues. I've always had my questions answered. Maintenance never comes up short! :)

Sprinkler heads finally fixed and hopefully up to code. Maintenance comes and goes as they please with no regard to the emails previously sent out with dates and times they would be in the apartments.

Excellent staff in the office!!!!!!! They are changing everything to make the residents happier all whileaking the environment comfortable for everyone to interact in!

Maintenance takes so long to get anything done, and the last few times they have come to fix something they don't actually fix it they sorts fix it then we have to keep calling multiple times.

Has been horrible there are always bugs everywhere and the dryer does not work. I was charged 75$ when i was not supposed to and i was failed to be informed of the guest towing

Great so far just that my fan string keeps popping off Really great tho Hahahaha all I can say is that I need to stretch this out great job complex

The rent is affordable and the staff are super accommodating and friendly. They address your concerns/complaints as soon as they can and they try to get maintenance issues taken care of in order of urgency. Fixing a fan isn't as important as fixing a broken water heater.

Good location with reasonable price to lease. The campus is so quite. Easy to access the university bus since It is located on the bus route.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Apartment has a lot of wear and tear. Needs to be updated if at all possible. Need to be more organized when it comes to paperwork and communication.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good management and great at hosting events for residents. Can't wait to see what's in store for the month of March. Seeing that in February so far the treats have been great.

I absolutely love it here! The office staff is extremely nice and will work with you when need be. Would recommend to anybody! Plus with new management this place is really turning out to be the best!

Had a few transactional issues around rent time, but everything was taken care of. I understand the complex underwent changes in management. Maintenance could be a little more timely, but I have no idea how busy they might already be. The only negative is now that there is construction on Aquarena, the bus route can take half an hour, give or take a few minutes, to get to campus.

Staff is pretty friendly and helpful. I had some issues with the spare keys in the office not actually working in my apartment but other than that it's nice.

I absolutely love living here. The management is awesome. After rushing to find a place in January, the management here really did everything to get my roommate and I into a place quickly.

Elevation is a nice relaxing and affordable option here in San Marcos. The only ding I'd give the complex is maintence is slow about working on jobs.

Maintaince hasn't fixed a single problem we've asked them to. If my roommates and I are all on the Internet at the same time, it's extremely slow. New management is a bit better, but nothing seems to get done.

It's a nice apartment complex. Very cheap compared to other apartments around the area. The staff are friendly and are helpful. Don't have any major complaints about them.

I enjoy my stay here at elevation. I would just like to see the management stick to their word. Maintenance requests never get done and I never receive a response back when I email and ask a question.

Office staff is wonderful. Always very responsive. Maintenance is less than satisfactory. Still have holes in walls from sprinkler replacement. Messes were left in my apartment from the replacements (drywall all over floors where sprinkler heads are).Things take months to address. Even simple fixes. The community itself is fair. Grounds aren't great but that's not a huge factor.

It's okay. I wish the dog park was a bit more taken care of and that the complex was more ADA compliant wheelchair wise. I have a disabled friend who has trouble visiting me because the only legal handicap s0ace is at the front office.

Staff is always quick to respond the the facility always seems safe and clean! I don't have a pet now, but they've made it so I don't have to jump through hoops when I decide to get one.

New management is doing way better! They are faster at fulfilling maintenance requests and they seem more organized. They are also focusing on exsting residents instead of only catering to new residents.

Lots of issues with plumbing but its specific to our building as far as i know. If maintenance had more staff a five star review would be an easy choice

Very good apartments. My whole experience here has been good and were I not moving away from San Marcos, I would renew my lease. The property is very convenient for students.

Wonderful communications, fun events, great lot beautification process and repairs being made. Maintence has been timely! Super duper satisfied please don't raise rent prices