Elevation on Post

3.7

3.7

Not so great. Although you guys have been really accommodating as far as allowing me to pay the water bill late, most of the apartment management has been awful. Maintenance has showed up at all hours doing these time-crunched renovations, tearing up our living space while we still live here and intruding in inappropriate ways. the water company was switched midway through the year causing an influx in the water bill and putting a burden on a lot of residents with an accumulative water bill for several months in one large sum. Management needs to care about the residents more if this is going to be anything more than a cheap, shady complex...
Perfect example of a limited market exploiting college students. I am a apartment professional I signed here then subleased because it was the only property with a short term lease. Thank God I subleased. In a professional opinion, this is the worst property. The rent has gone up 20% in the last year when asset housing came in the market and gouged rent and commissions. They have small rooms, exorbitant prices, 0 amenities. The leasing agent lied to me about my random roommate. He ended up being some weird 40 year old mechanic with his teeth rotting out. Can't wait for the apartment market to expand so places like this lower their rents to their intrinsic value.
These people gonna try and charge me for a broken wondrous that I came home to one day, we got cockroaches and scorpions along with the normal bugs
There is so many things that needs fixing in the apartments but the staff is great. The plumbing isn’t great. Some of the outlets doesn’t work in my apartment.
What an awful complex. The management doesn't care about the apartments on the hill, unless maintenance wants to barge in and do some random work that wasn't even a serious problem without telling me, after going out on my birthday I'd love to come home and fall asleep but no, you retards decided to do maintenance work in the middle of the night when I have class in the morning. Everything is broken in this complex and y'all don't care at all about it. I will make sure no one ever signs here and goes thru y'all idiots. Terrible.
Elevation on post is my first apartment ever. It is the key to parental freedom and the step towards adulthood. The complex is quiet all day and night and I rarely see police cars driving in to assess a crime.
Giving a rating of half a star is being nice. The people who work here are utterly useless. They don't know anything and just redirect you to someone else that doesn't know what their doing.
Starting from move in this place has been nothing but trouble. The whole apartment was FILTHY. I had no fire alarm in my room for a month, during which time our dryer caught on fire and not a single alarm went off. I'm still waiting on someone to fix our hot water heater after 7 weeks plus the 2 weeks they had in between tenants. Plus many other smaller maintenance issues which also took WAY too long to be fixed. So done with this place. If there was anywhere else to move to I would have already. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND.
When i 1st moved in my sis and dog were attacked by the level above us 3 dogs @ once and both came to my room @ 2 a.m. and my sis came back crying and started to have a panic attack. My dog was fairly ok but was bleeding and my sis had dog spot on her face. I have no way of properly complaining about this.
This is unacceptable. I have gone withou a washer and dryer for over two weeks. The people in the front were not helpful at all and did not do anything but roll their eyes. Very disappointed