Pretty good apartment for a crazy low price! It’s in a pretty good spot in San Marcos close to campus and everything else parking is the only issue!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love how the complex is quiet and peaceful. I love my balcony because I have a really nice view. Everything has seemed to be really good and fun

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone is so helpful and caring. they care about having is happy so we keep renewing our lease which is really cool. Definitely renewed already.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Cany wait to move in. Nice staff and great location. I also appreciate how pet friendly the community seems to be. The rate is also good for the product.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Staff is very friendly and willing to help you regardless of your situation. No problems moving in and very calm community. It is one of the best places to live in San Marcos.

Reply from Elevation on Post

So for so good. I like that I have my own room and my own privacy, also the roommates I have there really cool and laid back. One month down on to the next

Reply from Elevation on Post

This place is great it could use maintenance that can get there faster but other that’s it’s a great place to live and this will be my 2nd year

Reply from Elevation on Post

It's been fun best roommate and amazing staff the workers respond quick and keep the grounds clean and try to help the community out when they can

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have been here for 4 years now and I do not have complains. The community is super friendly and it is a calm zone, never had any trouble with the staff or in my apartment.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone I’ve met at elevation has been so nice! My friends and I went on a tour there and the guy giving us a tour was so kind and answered all of our questions. We ended up coming back and asking a few more questions a week or so later and they were so patient with us and all of our questions.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I just became a member of this community and I already feel at home. The staff has made me feel welcome. Overall I feel confident in my decision to become apart of Elacation’s community.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I am a future resident. However, the tour was very nice and the guy who took my friends and I on the tour, was very welcome and friendly. So far, I like what I see.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It was quick and easy! It was not hard and you get points quickly just from the first two steps!!! Now I’m excited to get more points how much money do we get?

Reply from Elevation on Post

Staff has been welcoming and amazing. Constantly helping and understanding. Community is very clean and pretty well maintained. The apartment I. General is a good place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven't moved into my room yet but everything is going smoothly. The management makes it easy to understand the process and what to do next.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but the service at front desk is unbeatable :) they were very clear and specific about their plans and and honest about any questions I had about previous reviews and how they resolve their issues.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've enjoyed living here, the staff was always friendly and pretty quick to get orders done. Even the emergency staff was punctual and super sweet. The apartments are pretty nice and not expensive.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here with my two kitties. The office and maintenance staff is outstanding. Hope they allow us to remain unfurnished this fall....

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love it here so relaxing to live here and I love the view from my building it’s a great way to start my day of but anyway I love it here I would recommend anyone

Reply from Elevation on Post

All the staff that work at the office are do very welcoming, and nice and helpful. My moving in experience could not have gone any smoother!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experiences has been So far so good! They are soooo helpful in the office and seem like they truly care about their residents. I can’t wait to live there!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here because the apartments are spacious and so are the closets! I also enjoy being on the bus route and it makes it conveniently get to school!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here. I feel so comfortable and i am glad that i managed to renew my lease. You all are so caring and that makes me feel very happy to be here

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love the management, the timeliness of maintenance, and the quality of my apartment. They do everything in their power to ensure I am having the best college apartment experience!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Living at Elevation has been the best living experience out of my four years in San Marcos. Never ran into any problems and the staff is kind and understanding. Definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a good and affordable place to live