I love living here with my two kitties. The office and maintenance staff is outstanding. Hope they allow us to remain unfurnished this fall....

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone I’ve met at elevation has been so nice! My friends and I went on a tour there and the guy giving us a tour was so kind and answered all of our questions. We ended up coming back and asking a few more questions a week or so later and they were so patient with us and all of our questions.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It was quick and easy! It was not hard and you get points quickly just from the first two steps!!! Now I’m excited to get more points how much money do we get?

Reply from Elevation on Post

I have been here for 4 years now and I do not have complains. The community is super friendly and it is a calm zone, never had any trouble with the staff or in my apartment.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here because the apartments are spacious and so are the closets! I also enjoy being on the bus route and it makes it conveniently get to school!

Reply from Elevation on Post

It's been fun best roommate and amazing staff the workers respond quick and keep the grounds clean and try to help the community out when they can

Reply from Elevation on Post

All the staff that work at the office are do very welcoming, and nice and helpful. My moving in experience could not have gone any smoother!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experiences has been So far so good! They are soooo helpful in the office and seem like they truly care about their residents. I can’t wait to live there!

Reply from Elevation on Post

This place is great it could use maintenance that can get there faster but other that’s it’s a great place to live and this will be my 2nd year

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love it here so relaxing to live here and I love the view from my building it’s a great way to start my day of but anyway I love it here I would recommend anyone

Reply from Elevation on Post

The experience so far at elevation has been amazing and hopefully continues to be a great experience. I would definitely recommend people to live here

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven’t moved in yet but so far all of the experiences I have had were super positive. The staffing was amazingly hospitable and invited. I’m super excited to live here this school year!

Reply from Elevation on Post

It is great! The view right outside my apartment window is amazing! I see friendly people everywhere I walk around the complex. Plus the pool looks very clean and big as well. The transportation from here to the University is great, saves me money on gas

Reply from Elevation on Post

I’m so excited to live here!! I can’t wait to have a kitten to keep me company and I can’t wait to live with my best friend. The people have already been nice and I hope it’s a good experience

Reply from Elevation on Post

Renovation is needed and colors are dark but good. Staff is friendly but sometime it seems inconsistent. My roommate and I are enjoying our time but there are lots of maintenance issues.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I don’t live here yet but I move in this Friday (08/16/2019) but the staff has been so amazing and I love all the events they have for me and my pets! Not to mention the apartments are beautiful and they have great deals year round for new leases and existing ones!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven't moved into my room yet but everything is going smoothly. The management makes it easy to understand the process and what to do next.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Staff has been welcoming and amazing. Constantly helping and understanding. Community is very clean and pretty well maintained. The apartment I. General is a good place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here. I feel so comfortable and i am glad that i managed to renew my lease. You all are so caring and that makes me feel very happy to be here

Reply from Elevation on Post

I absolutely LOVE living here. The staff is amazing and helpful. My apartment is perfect. I cant certainly see myself here for a few years while I finish my degree and work.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but the service at front desk is unbeatable :) they were very clear and specific about their plans and and honest about any questions I had about previous reviews and how they resolve their issues.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've enjoyed living here, the staff was always friendly and pretty quick to get orders done. Even the emergency staff was punctual and super sweet. The apartments are pretty nice and not expensive.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Really great so far had a few minor problems at the start but as soon as maintenance had a chance they rectified them right away. People in the office are great and although they don’t always get everything done in a timely manner they get it done nonetheless

Reply from Elevation on Post

Compared to my last apartment complex, Elevation has already set the bar so much higher! I am so excited to begin this new chapter and make this complex my permanent stay while I am still in college!

Reply from Elevation on Post

Everyone is so helpful and caring. they care about having is happy so we keep renewing our lease which is really cool. Definitely renewed already.