Great apartments. Everything I want and need. Also, provided me with an amazing deal for a 6 month lease, which is near impossible to find within this city.

I love living in 11 North! It is so quiet and pleasing and has the best sky lounge ever! Ths rent is perfect and the location is amazing! Super close to restaurants and bars!

Apartments are great but need to be upgraded. Love that there is a wrist band policy for the pool now. However, only being able to invite 2 guest per apt is limited. I think it should be 2 guest invites per resident. I also think there should be more pet pickup bags around the perimeter and inside the apt. There seems to be a lot of poop not picked up by pet owners. Also, the doors to get into can sometimes be jammed. The door to get into and out of the pool has so many fobs that it can confuse someone when entering in and out of the pool area. great little community. members who live here are nice. Parking can be a bit annoying but if you have your own parking spot (an additional $50 per month) can solve the issue. Hallways tend to have a weird smell. The trash chute tends to be always overfilled and it looks like the interior floors are not constantly clean. Apartments offer free trash pick up but if you dont tip, you will get a note on your door saying you need to. If you are not facing the city or pool, your view is not admirable as you will only be able to see the electricity building. walking distance to the Gulch, which is great if you work there.

Fantastic public lounges with great community ammenaties. One bedrooms are very spacious for one person and great fit for any couple. Great location.

I love living here! The staff is amazing, the location is the best, and our building has so many ammenties such as a gym, tanning bed, pool, and free cofffee!

It's a great community! Move in went well. The staff was very helpful. From parking to my storage unit, it's tons of space...lol. I also love my view of downtown from my balcony.

Just moved in - things are going great. Experienced some rowdiness last night at about 2 am, but it's the freakin weekend so who cares? Excited to be here!

Love it here. Only small issues so far. External locks are finicky. Also at time does are propped open leaving building at risk. Also pool area sometimes closed with no explanation.

It is my first week at 11th North and I love it. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, and great vibe. Looking forward to the summer and being able to walk to my favorite restaurants and bars.

Just moved in but so far great. Only 1 complaint, dryer isn't hooked up & still not fixed. Need to wash! 😊 Quiet, clean, community & very friendly staff.

Great room and the people I’ve met here so far are nice and easy to get along with. I’m very happy with my selection and I’m glad I didn’t choose another place to live!

People in the office and friendly and prompt. Building and surrounding area is clean. Great location, love living here. Apartment is perfect for my boyfriend and my needs!

I moved here a few months ago and so far I love living at Eleven North. The management team is always so helpful and easy going. Looking forward to summer by the year round pool!

I'm thrilled to be moving in to Eleven North! I ADORE my new room that I've just moved into, and everything seems clean and staff are the kindest people. Can't wait!

We have had a great experience at Eleven North. We've lived for almost a year, and we love it. The location is perfect, and the staff are friendly and extremely helpful!

I only been my apartment for a week, it’s been great, I can’t wait to see the new paint design when it’s complete. It will really freshen up the Hallways.

The staff made the lease signing and move in process very easy. Before that, we got a comprehensive tour of the building and were very impressed with the amenities and look.

We move in May 1. The management has been so nice, and has gone out of their way to help us! We can’t wait to move in next week! Thank you!!

I am in the process of moving in and it has been wonderful. I was helped in everyway possible. They made sure I had every single answer to my ridiculous questions. It was amazing. THANKS!

It has been amazing to stay here in the eleven north apartments.nice rooms n maintained very well.we can access gym n swimming pool also.highly secured n prices are little high but ok

I Love Eleven North the best, if i have a friends i will recommend this apartment because the facilities are good and they treat you like a family of them

The location is good and the security of your stay here in the apartment is awesom. The staffs are great and very accommodating. Great job!!

Love living here - maintenance is absolutely phenomenal- always so quick to tend to requests. Office staff is extremely friendly and helpful in answering questions

Love living at 11North! The community is in the perfect location. Not too far from downtown and within walking distance of the gulch and Bridgestone arena. Very pet friendly.

The location is wonderful and within walking distance of everything I like to do after work and on the weekends. The size and layout of my apartment is great and the amenities are excellent. I love bringing friends to the Sky Lounge to hang out and the newly revamped lounge in the 300 building looks great. I use the pool and the gym regularly and my only complaint would be the lack of seating around the pool. The lounge chairs fill up quickly and no one likes to sit in the table chairs unless they're eating.