Staff is great, location is great, and the cost is fair. I love living here, and I’d recommend it to my friends. My only complaint is that residents don’t take care of the community as much as I’d like.

Eleven north is absolutely wonderful. We are on our third apartment lease here. Maintenance is always quick and polite. Amenities are great.

Very pleasant experience for the most part! The pool is the best part. They make the summers memorable. The lounges they provide are also very nice.

The transition into eleven north has been great! The staff is very friendly, love having a gym in my building and accessible parking. Living in The Gulch is convenient to everything

Have really enjoyed everything so far. I really like the location and all the staff have been super helpful and nice. The rooms are good, and it is nice to have a dog park in the back!

I love Eleven North! My stay with the apartment complex has exceeded my expectations. The staff is amazing, very easy to work with you on situations, always quick to maintenance problems, hold fun events, the complex is clean and it is located in a GREAT area in Nashville. I highly recommend considering Eleven North as a place to reside.

We absolutely love the community! It is in the perfect location, looks modern, and gives us everything we need. The staff is so helpful and all do a great job keeping up the complex. We will be recommending our community to friends moving into the area!

From my first 6 months at the community, i have never had any problems. Maintenance is very quick on fixing any problems, and the entire place is kept clean at all times.

Great location with everything you need in walking distance. Love the view of the Nashville skylight from my balcony. Beautiful and clean amenities, including the gym and pool. Friendly and helpful management team.

Great staff at eleven north is great !!I have lived here t years and have always been treated niceand hha 've been helpful any situation!! Thanks

Convenient location, great neighbors, responsive property management staff, and I've always had apartment property maintenance issues completed quickly.

Awesome community and great place to live! Everybody is so kind to one another and the staff is amazing! Building is located in the perfect (urban) area of downtown Nashville!

No real complaints! I think that everything has gone well. your maintenance and office teams are both very professional and do a good job of taking care of residents. My only complaint is that the varsity trash removal workers are sometimes counter productive (leaving notes about tying bag, yet not taking bag, leaving trash can tipped over, etc)

close to most of places, but the only problem is the noise from the street. The staff is really nice and helpful, especially Nicole. I like the roof lounge and all the games in there.

The location is great. Appliances wear and are a pain to get fixed. Been here for 6 plus years so I’m probably due some free upgrades. Would loved to hear about how that works.

I am happy to pick this place to start my life here in nashville. It is only .8 miles away from from my work. Most of the the staff is super friendly. I love the apartment. All of the people that live here i met are super cool. The pool and bark park and other amenities are super nice. I also love the apartment events.

Fantastic downtown location. All the amenities you could ask for. Work orders are completed super quick and halls are quite. Dry cleaning service is amazing and super pet friendly.

Nice place and perfect back yard. Maintenance usually done at the first request and timely. The important for me is Google new internet and TV

Living here for last 4 years. Location, service, amnésies are making life easy and peaceful in elevennorth. I really enjoy living here and would recommend it

Eleven north staff is very friendly and helpful with any questions or problems I have. it’s very convenient place to live. Eleven north also have a bunch of nice amenities.

Great place to live. Nice pool. Great BBQ. Dog park could be bigger. Sucks that they make you pay for trash even though you can walk it down the hallway.

Nice place, wouldn't mind having a strarbucks edition coffee machine in both lobbies but I'll survive for now. The only real negative I have is that fact that I have to write 140 characters minimum for this. Okay, I'm good.

Great place to live. Great people and great amenities. Only negative, I wish they would crack down on people leaving dog poop around the buildings. It's everywhere

11 North is a fantastic place to live, and they know how to treat their residents! I would suggest that anybody looking for an amazing place to live, should totally check this place out!

Great place to live! I like the location and they keep the common areas clean. Like the free coffee in the cafe. and the spacious interiors are also great!