The location of the apartment is great, and the apartment itself is great. The maintenance staff is also fantastic. My biggest complaint is that the common areas (gym, peloton room, bathrooms) are not kept very clean. The hallways often smell terrible and are not cleaned very often either. The atmosphere in the community is also more of a "party" atmosphere, so if you're looking for an adult, professional community, this isn't it.

Awesome location on the edge of the Gulch! Very pleased with our apartment and the amenities. The greenway is great for walking, and the parking lot provides easy parking every time.

Great community and very convenient to everything. Nicole was very helpful with helping me find the perfect apartment since I did not have time to take a tour. She sent me pictures of a staged apartment and even sent me pictures of my complex empty.

Eleven North is in a perfect location. A quick 5 minute drive from downtown or a 20 minute walk. The complex itself is clean has all of the amenities that I was looking for. The staff is also very nice and accommodating. I've had nothing short of an excellent experience here thus far!

Pretty great. Love most the staff. It's very close to work. The pool , gym and lounge is great. I miss the monthly events thou. You can walk downtown from here or your already in the gulch and I like the gluch better. Few downsides is nes is across the street make a lot of noise better window would help. Other then them small things I love it here.

A+ Great location friendly staff! And love the sky lounge. Great for entertaining and a warm friendly atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful place to live!

A great place to live in a very fun part of town. Excellent location to do so many different things. The staff and maintenance are very helpful.

So far, so good. I moved in July and had a rough start to move in but it has since gotten much better. The staff is friendly and appears to try hard to please the residents. I’d like to see more resident events because it’s a great way to meet your neighbors but haven’t seen many that aren’t sponsored by a company who want you to buy their product. Anyways, the halls are quiet and the neighbors keep to themselves which is nice for young professionals. I would recommend this place to friends!

Love the Location, the leasing office has always been very friendly and addressed my needs and concerns in a timely manner. Ive had a few maintenance issues which were all addressed and attempted to be addressed.

I like it here. The building is great and there is not much noise. My dog loves the dog park. My apartment is a very good size and In a great location

So far has been great experience. Only one complaint i had a package stolen but i guess im partly to blame because i hadnt went to get it in time. Otherwise is clean and quiet complex.

The management are all accommodating and the place are well clean and maintained. They have great events for the community to celebrate and enjoy.

I really like the apartment and the amenities are awesome! The only bad thing is a movie that happens every few hours. Like something shaking

Love just about everything about the place. Very quiet respectful neighbors. Great place for working class adults and young adults alike. Only negative is some dont pick up after their pets.

The staff is super nice and helpful. The place is great for the price, & in a good area. The amenities are improving so I can’t complain. The lounge on the 2nd floor got turned into a gym area so it doesn’t smell funny anymore. I feel like I got a great deal.

Great location, close to all the hot spots. Easy walkability and scooter access. Friendly and helpful staff. Great dog park. Lots of safe and secure parking

Hello, I just recently moved to Nashville, Tennessee and I have to say that so far this apartment complex is in a great location for a reasonable price.

McKenzee and I are moving in a week from today. We are coming from Columbus, Ohio, and are very excited for our move. We absolutely love the apartment complex and all it has to offer. We can’t wait to live here for the next 15 months!

Workers are helpful and great at responding in a timely manner. Apartment layout is nice, buildings are clean. Location is incredible. Love living here!

Have enjoyed living here so far. All the amenities are great and solid location. Would recommend a friend to sign a lease. Solid coffee machine.

I have lived at Eleven North for about 3 months now and I love it! The unit itself has a wonderful closet with plenty of storage. The property location is ideal for residents who want to be near neat shops and dining options. The building also has a new spin room with state of the art bikes.

Such a great place to live! They keep adding many amenities to the apartment building. The staff is so friendly and great to work with. I have enjoyed my time living here so far.

I am just moving in this week and have had a wonderful experience. I was able to ask any of the front office staff questions and they would respond quickly over phone and email. My door key broke and it was replaced within 30 minutes. I have had good experiences with with all the staff I have met and I am excited to have more

We have only been here for a week but so far everything and everyone have been great! The apartment is perfect! Such a great view of the city, quiet, so many amenities and super convient to so many restaurants and shopping.

Love the apartment complex. Love the amenities. Love our view! the Gym is amazing and so is the spin room. Staff is friendly and so are our neighbors. Great community.