One of the best experiences I have with apartments complex. The staff is really nice and friendly. There were so helpful when we were away for an overseas trip as they took care of some stuff in the apartment and also our cars.

Friendly, helpful, attentive staff. Beautiful apartments. Great location. Excellent storage space, love the view my apartment has of the city. Really excited to be at Eleven North.

The cleanliness of the common areas has improved, and the community is an overall great place to live! It's quiet and has great amenities for the price and location. The gym could use some updated equipment, but I have been told that they're working on that, as well.

Almost been here a year and really like it. Only thing I’m not crazy about is that not everyone pays for parking and for having animals. Location is great.

Amazing location! Staff support is very welcoming and helpful. So many awesome amenities. The apartments themselves are great- tall ceilings, nice appliances, granite countertops, large bathtub, etc. Very pleased!

I love the close proximity to restaurants and shops that Eleven North provides! The greenway is just a walk away and the apartment is extremely pet friendly!

Amazing staff and an amazing community. Apartments are spacious and with super nice amenities. Additionally, the gym, pool, study room, and rooftop lounge make this the spot to be.

I am an intern from Philippines and from the moment I saw eleven north on zillow I immediately contacted them to arrange my housing. Nicole, the leasing consultant is very accommodating and patient with my inquiries. The amenities here is very good, very relaxing place and ideal to those who work at the gulch.

I’ve lived living at Eleven North. Fantastic location, quiet neighbors, great amenities, and an outstanding management team! Especially love the pool :) 5 Stars!

PERFECT PLACE TO HAVE A FRESH START! HAS GREAT AMBIANCE AND AMAZING PEOPLE! ALL YOU NEED IS ALREADY HERE LOVE THE VIEW AT NIGHT. THANKYOU!!!

It was a great expercience here in eleven north because of the facilities was good and easy to use, perfect stay & very secured and we stay comfortable

My stay here is awesome. I maybe away from my home but Eleven north made me feel I am with my family. This must be recommend to my friends. I would really enjoy my stay here for a year.

Great place to live, especially as a young professional. Sometimes can be a little loud in the weekends but not too bad: amenities are great.

Eleven North is Fantastic! The pool is very fun, the hot tub is great, the game room on the top floor has video games, a patio with great views, and a pool table!

Eleven North's location is great in regards to getting downtown or hopping on the highway. The amenities are great and the square footage per dollar is better than most places you'll find in the area.

Very nice appartment and secured place. Been staying for like 4months and no regrets. Great amenities, cool swimming pool and my favorite free drinks in penthouse

One of the more reasonably priced places in the gulch area. The first floor has very tall ceilings making it feel much bigger. The residents don't really follow any rules since the apartment doesn't stay on top of policing them. The pool was shut down a couple times last summer because of broken glass but maintenance did great getting it back open as soon as possible. The maintenance is very nice and efficient for the most part.

I've now been an eleven north resident for 2+ years. Can't recommend them enough! The complex itself is modern and luxurious. The people and staff are very friendly, and its location is in great proximity to many restaurants and bars.

So far my experience with Eleven North has been wonderful! The space is great as well as all the access points into and out of the building!

I moved into Eleven North in August and I have had the best experience. The community is welcoming and maintenance is prompt. The amenities at Eleven North offer great opportunities to connect in the summer by the Pool but also by the fire in the winter. Eleven north is also very affordable in comparison to the changing Nashville community.

The facilities are amazing!!! It was all complete. They have gym, pent house, a pool, coffee shop and karaoke room! Can you believe that? there’s a karaoke room in my apartment

For the most part we love living here. We have had issues with bugs that we are gettting taken care of but other than that we love it. I would recommend this community.

The staff is very responsive and friendly. Most of the neighbors are respectful. I don't like the new reserved parking and there always seems to be ants. No matter how many times the exterminator comes out.

Staff is super friendly and accessible. Neighbors are great. Love the dog park out back as well as the quick access to everything. Just renewed our lease another year. Woohoo!

Beautiful complex. Clean amenities and great community. Neighbors are kind and welcoming. Maintenance staff is accommodating and friendly - always answers my phone calls and gives feedback on issues I need fixed. Leasing office personnel are very friendly and ready to help. Pricing is expensive but it comes with so many amenities such as a pool, gym, community room, full kitchens, tanning bed etc. My only issue is the parking fee of $15 but I like having guarenteed parking right outside my home. I, however, do not support the recent addition of the “VIP” parking spots that will cost users an additional $50 a month. That addition has cost the tenants 20 Parking spots that we cannot use unless we want to be booted. Overall I think Eleven North is a wonderful place especially if you keep an open dialogue between the tenants and the very busy employees.