I love living here! The staff is great and the complex is always clean and tidy. The outdoor space is great for entertaining. The closest are not a bad size either.

Clenliness is an issue in public areas at times and maintenance requests are rarely completed in a timely manner. Other than that, it’s a pleasant experience

Great location; unfortunately, lots of nearby construction. But this will be an even better location in a year or two. I haven’t heard back from staff about getting a splash guard installed in the shower yet. Still waiting on that

It’s been great so far! Only concern has been an issue with my key fob, which has been resolved. Other than that, the mail boxes not matching up to the apartment numbers is a bit odd.

Absolutely love the apartment, have been in it for about 2 months - no complaints . Would be 5 stars but I see room for improvements - front gate hasn’t been closing due to being broken - tanning room is dusty and machine needs bulbs replaced. Small things that can be fixed but great over all quality .

I love it! The staff is so sweet and the location is unbelievable. I’ve never had a problem with anything and if I do it’s fixed right away!

The size is perfect for me and my boyfriend. Love that it is so accessible to the interstate and that it’s super close to my job. Parking for guests can be tough.

The location of the apartment is great, and the apartment itself is great. The maintenance staff is also fantastic. My biggest complaint is that the common areas (gym, peloton room, bathrooms) are not kept very clean. The hallways often smell terrible and are not cleaned very often either. The atmosphere in the community is also more of a "party" atmosphere, so if you're looking for an adult, professional community, this isn't it.

Awesome location on the edge of the Gulch! Very pleased with our apartment and the amenities. The greenway is great for walking, and the parking lot provides easy parking every time.

Great community and very convenient to everything. Nicole was very helpful with helping me find the perfect apartment since I did not have time to take a tour. She sent me pictures of a staged apartment and even sent me pictures of my complex empty.

Maintenance leaves lights on and doors when fixing in apt. Grounds need to be cleaned more often and held at a higher standard. Appreciate the location and close walk to new places coming downtown

Eleven North is in a perfect location. A quick 5 minute drive from downtown or a 20 minute walk. The complex itself is clean has all of the amenities that I was looking for. The staff is also very nice and accommodating. I've had nothing short of an excellent experience here thus far!

Eleven north has a very good staff and management that is always willing to help out. The pool is awesome! The location is great. I highly recommend.

Pretty great. Love most the staff. It's very close to work. The pool , gym and lounge is great. I miss the monthly events thou. You can walk downtown from here or your already in the gulch and I like the gluch better. Few downsides is nes is across the street make a lot of noise better window would help. Other then them small things I love it here.

I have lived here over 2 years and have had a good experience. The staff is friendly, helpful, and always willing to listen to our questions.

A+ Great location friendly staff! And love the sky lounge. Great for entertaining and a warm friendly atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful place to live!

A great place to live in a very fun part of town. Excellent location to do so many different things. The staff and maintenance are very helpful.

So far, so good. I moved in July and had a rough start to move in but it has since gotten much better. The staff is friendly and appears to try hard to please the residents. I’d like to see more resident events because it’s a great way to meet your neighbors but haven’t seen many that aren’t sponsored by a company who want you to buy their product. Anyways, the halls are quiet and the neighbors keep to themselves which is nice for young professionals. I would recommend this place to friends!

Love the Location, the leasing office has always been very friendly and addressed my needs and concerns in a timely manner. Ive had a few maintenance issues which were all addressed and attempted to be addressed.

I like it here. The building is great and there is not much noise. My dog loves the dog park. My apartment is a very good size and In a great location

I love living here! Its a great experience and perfect locations. The gym needs its ellipticals and treadmills updated but also has a variety of things.

So far has been great experience. Only one complaint i had a package stolen but i guess im partly to blame because i hadnt went to get it in time. Otherwise is clean and quiet complex.

The management are all accommodating and the place are well clean and maintained. They have great events for the community to celebrate and enjoy.

I really like the apartment and the amenities are awesome! The only bad thing is a movie that happens every few hours. Like something shaking

Love just about everything about the place. Very quiet respectful neighbors. Great place for working class adults and young adults alike. Only negative is some dont pick up after their pets.