Eleven North

4.3

4.3

I moved in earlier this week and things have been nothing but great. Packages are delivered to your door, all the appliances work, apartment is very spacious and everything is as promised
When emailing the office for a couple weeks, I never received a response The person had left and no one checked her emails so I never had any contact till the day before move in. When I first went into the apartment there was a strong chemical smell. Due to my asthma, I had to have several treatments from it. It is still lingering even after 3 days of airing out. I am still having to take my asthma meds. The floors were a mess. We had to clean the floors prior to moving in. We had to clean the fridge. The hot water heater was turned down so we didn't have hot water till Monday. Overall my experience hasn't been great. I love the apartment and the location however.
While the price is good, the construction noise is almost unbearable and the facilities need an update and to be kept cleaner. You can tell the building wasn’t built very well and is starting to fall apart a little bit.
Guest parking could be easier, getting passes is annoying when the space already says reserved. The amenities are great. I wish the hot tub was functioning.
My experience in the community is excellent with respect to facilities provided, timely maintenance, and responding to issues. I would recommend this community to people.
Outside of the construction I have been extremely satisfied with the amenities and cleanliness of the building, just looking forward to the pool being open.
I’ve been a resident for a few years and it’s definitely gotten better over the years. James in maintenance is great! Kaitlyn at the front desk is super helpful too.
Everything has been absolutely great, easy, and enjoyable. Staff is friendly and prompt, communication is great, and maintenance always fixes everything in a more than timely manner.
Living at EleveN has been a wonderful experience. I absolutely love the neighborhood and that that we're within walking distance to everything we need.
Great experience! Clean and well managed! Management was quick to respond with questions and concerns. Maintenance was also quick to help correct any issues!! Overall I enjoyed living here.