I love living here because of the amenities available. There’s a spin room and a barre room on my floor and it’s so convenient to just walk down the hallway to get a workout in. It is also in a perfect location in town :)

We love living here. The apartments and location are great. I give it four stars because I love the apartment but I don’t love the construction by us.

I have loved living here and am so sad to be moving out! The location is amazing, parking very convenient and the gym and Peloton bikes are wonderful. Sadly I just cannot affords it anymore.

The front desk has been very fast at responding to any issues! The location is great! The place is kept clean, along with the pool and common areas!

Place is very clean and so convenient to everything. Only complaint is the noise from construction across the street but that isn’t their fault!

I have loved everything about living here so far! The staff is super understanding and nice. I do wish the tanning bed would be tended to, it’s so convenient to have!

Love all the amenities available to us! The pool chairs are large and comfortable. The circle seating allows a nice breeze without direct sun. It’s a great place to go relax and/or get a little work done!

Amazing location, just moves in yesterday and already love love this apartment complex. Beautiful units and extremely helpful staff who are ready to answer all the questions. This is my 4th place living in Nashville and its honestly my favorite.

So far so good. Some downfalls are no fans/lights in the rooms that aren’t the master. And 1 other issue we had was the unit not being ready by the time we had our move in.

Living in Eleven North is convenient and very comfortable. The amenities are super nice; they have pretty much everything you can think of. Nice environment too.

I enjoy living at Eleven North, very convenient location. I believe the community could be better maintained in terms of cleanliness. It also gets noisy at times and the appliances could be updated. Overall, it's a good place to live but there's definitely room for improvement.

Been living at Eleven North since October and it’s been great! Residents are very respectful and friendly. Workers are great as well. One of the maintenance guys always says hi to me in the mornings. Don’t really have any complaints.

It’s awesome living at Eleven North. They have a very good staff to help with any of my needs. The maintenance guys are very quick on request. The amenities are really good too.

Living at Eleven North has been okay so far. When we first moved in, it went well. The workout room is nice and we look forward to using the pool.

Just moved to Eleven North! I absolutely love my new home and the location, it is close to everything in Nashville. Staff and maintenance are super helpful. Highly recommend!

i have loved living in eleven north so far! The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect. short walk to the gulch and can get downtown very quickly. very helpful in the leasing office as well

Eleven North is perfect for me and my boyfriend. Right in the center of everything. Just down the road are places to eat and shop and the new Publix is opening soon right next door!

Very safe and beautiful community with large apartments! I have had several issues with the front office but the maintenance staff has been wonderful! Overall I am happy but will likely have to move due to the cost of rent for a 1 bedroom.

I recently moved in and the staff is very friendly as well as very helpful. I am pleased with the amenities and cleanliness of the building and surrounding properties. I like the security of the property as well.

Reply from Eleven North

Great location. Pretty good amenities. Poor communication between staff and residents. For example, the hello fresh event last week was not announced until the day of. I would have cleared my schedule for that but I didn’t know about it until it was already over. The construction sounds seven days a week are atrocious, but I know that is not the apartment’s fault

Reply from Eleven North

its most comfortable home. Home looks beautiful. Amenities are making this house more like my place. It has a pool which is neat most of the days and the gym area is the best part which i love about this place. also it is in downtown which is closer to my office and commuting is easy.

Reply from Eleven North

11North is a good community. Definitely not as good as you’d expect from the price you pay, but location is good and the front office colleagues are nice.

Reply from Eleven North

A great apartment complex with a terrific location in Nashville. Easy walking distance to the Gulch and Marathon Works. Friendly staff and very helpful.

Reply from Eleven North

I love it so far!! I just moved from Atlanta and everyone here is so nice. I can’t wait to see how life in Nashville goes. Glad I chose you guys.

Reply from Eleven North

Construction has been driving me crazy. Sounds like a snare drum outside of my window @630 AM. If that didn’t happen, would give this place 4 or 5 stars.