The other day I submitted a request for my AC to be fixed as it was not working. The repair was completed as soon as the weekend was over and the maintenance man took great care of my dog while doing the repair. I saw him later and he asked for an update on how the AC was going. Awesome!

So far so good! Love the location and maintenance has been very responsive. I wish the common hallways were cleaned on a more regular basis. I’ve noticed trash or other things that go left untouched for days

The apartment complex is gorgeous and super clean. The apartments are designed beautifully and mine was way bigger than I expected it to be(based on pictures). The trash service is great, the pool is huge, the gym is really nice, everything is great!

Love the amenities, but it can be annoying when some don't work (hot tub). My roommates and I love the rooftop as well as the grill out area and hang out there frequently. One complaint would be added fees that were not stated up front.

So far my experience has been great. Anthony from the leasing office made the whole process very smooth and easy. I am very happy with my room and the view of downtown that I have.

Great place to live and very clean. The downtown view is great, building amenities like the gym and common areas are amazing and the team does a good job with emails

Since I moved in things have been pretty smooth. Everyone here is friendly. They're renovating the building a little so it can be annoying sometimes to move around that.

Clean, convenient, and quiet. Excellent location to shops in the Gulch, close to downtown. Staff is really reliable and always quick to respond to any issue we might have.

The support staff has been incredibly responsive and helpful with move in. The online portal and on site assistance has proven invaluable and the luxury amenities have all met the very high expectations for this community.

Great location. Pest are an issue. Very limited parking. The appliances need an upgrade badly. Staff is very nice. Other than that and the occasional mouse it not a bad place to live.

I love my apartment at 11 North! Amazing location close to everything and they have excellent response time to maintenance requests!!! It's truly impressive! Only downside would be the young party crowd that is pretty loud and can take things off doorsteps on the weekends. Still a great place to be.

Beautiful clean apartments. With washer and dryer. Huge bedrooms and bathrooms. easy parking. Great location. Great staff. Maintanance on time and nice.

We just moved In and love it so much already! The move in process was amazing and all of the amenities have been great. Pool is awesome, sky lounge is great.

Love living here! Great people here, great location and good vibes. It pretty much have everything you need. Love the rooftop lounge. Workout area could be a little bigger but everything else is great

I'm only one week into my time at 11 North and I am so happy! So excited to be a part of this community! From the pool to the fitness center, this complex has everything I need!

A great place to live in. Plus the new face of the lounges that we can enjoy hanging out with friends. Such a nice amenities. The best apartment in Nashville!

Excellent place to live. Everything is very clean and orderly. The staff and amenities are awesome. Being a resident here I feel very taken care of.

Great apartments. Everything I want and need. Also, provided me with an amazing deal for a 6 month lease, which is near impossible to find within this city.

I love living in 11 North! It is so quiet and pleasing and has the best sky lounge ever! Ths rent is perfect and the location is amazing! Super close to restaurants and bars!

Apartments are great but need to be upgraded. Love that there is a wrist band policy for the pool now. However, only being able to invite 2 guest per apt is limited. I think it should be 2 guest invites per resident. I also think there should be more pet pickup bags around the perimeter and inside the apt. There seems to be a lot of poop not picked up by pet owners. Also, the doors to get into can sometimes be jammed. The door to get into and out of the pool has so many fobs that it can confuse someone when entering in and out of the pool area. great little community. members who live here are nice. Parking can be a bit annoying but if you have your own parking spot (an additional $50 per month) can solve the issue. Hallways tend to have a weird smell. The trash chute tends to be always overfilled and it looks like the interior floors are not constantly clean. Apartments offer free trash pick up but if you dont tip, you will get a note on your door saying you need to. If you are not facing the city or pool, your view is not admirable as you will only be able to see the electricity building. walking distance to the Gulch, which is great if you work there.

Fantastic public lounges with great community ammenaties. One bedrooms are very spacious for one person and great fit for any couple. Great location.

I love living here! The staff is amazing, the location is the best, and our building has so many ammenties such as a gym, tanning bed, pool, and free cofffee!

It's a great community! Move in went well. The staff was very helpful. From parking to my storage unit, it's tons of space...lol. I also love my view of downtown from my balcony.

Just moved in - things are going great. Experienced some rowdiness last night at about 2 am, but it's the freakin weekend so who cares? Excited to be here!

Love it here. Only small issues so far. External locks are finicky. Also at time does are propped open leaving building at risk. Also pool area sometimes closed with no explanation.