Living at Eleven North has been okay so far. When we first moved in, it went well. The workout room is nice and we look forward to using the pool.

Just moved to Eleven North! I absolutely love my new home and the location, it is close to everything in Nashville. Staff and maintenance are super helpful. Highly recommend!

i have loved living in eleven north so far! The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect. short walk to the gulch and can get downtown very quickly. very helpful in the leasing office as well

Eleven North is perfect for me and my boyfriend. Right in the center of everything. Just down the road are places to eat and shop and the new Publix is opening soon right next door!

Very safe and beautiful community with large apartments! I have had several issues with the front office but the maintenance staff has been wonderful! Overall I am happy but will likely have to move due to the cost of rent for a 1 bedroom.

I recently moved in and the staff is very friendly as well as very helpful. I am pleased with the amenities and cleanliness of the building and surrounding properties. I like the security of the property as well.

Reply from Eleven North

Great location. Pretty good amenities. Poor communication between staff and residents. For example, the hello fresh event last week was not announced until the day of. I would have cleared my schedule for that but I didn’t know about it until it was already over. The construction sounds seven days a week are atrocious, but I know that is not the apartment’s fault

Reply from Eleven North

its most comfortable home. Home looks beautiful. Amenities are making this house more like my place. It has a pool which is neat most of the days and the gym area is the best part which i love about this place. also it is in downtown which is closer to my office and commuting is easy.

Reply from Eleven North

11North is a good community. Definitely not as good as you’d expect from the price you pay, but location is good and the front office colleagues are nice.

Reply from Eleven North

A great apartment complex with a terrific location in Nashville. Easy walking distance to the Gulch and Marathon Works. Friendly staff and very helpful.

Reply from Eleven North

I love it so far!! I just moved from Atlanta and everyone here is so nice. I can’t wait to see how life in Nashville goes. Glad I chose you guys.

Reply from Eleven North

Construction has been driving me crazy. Sounds like a snare drum outside of my window @630 AM. If that didn’t happen, would give this place 4 or 5 stars.

I love living here! The staff is great and the complex is always clean and tidy. The outdoor space is great for entertaining. The closest are not a bad size either.

Clenliness is an issue in public areas at times and maintenance requests are rarely completed in a timely manner. Other than that, it’s a pleasant experience

Great location; unfortunately, lots of nearby construction. But this will be an even better location in a year or two. I haven’t heard back from staff about getting a splash guard installed in the shower yet. Still waiting on that

It’s been great so far! Only concern has been an issue with my key fob, which has been resolved. Other than that, the mail boxes not matching up to the apartment numbers is a bit odd.

Absolutely love the apartment, have been in it for about 2 months - no complaints . Would be 5 stars but I see room for improvements - front gate hasn’t been closing due to being broken - tanning room is dusty and machine needs bulbs replaced. Small things that can be fixed but great over all quality .

I love it! The staff is so sweet and the location is unbelievable. I’ve never had a problem with anything and if I do it’s fixed right away!

The size is perfect for me and my boyfriend. Love that it is so accessible to the interstate and that it’s super close to my job. Parking for guests can be tough.

The location of the apartment is great, and the apartment itself is great. The maintenance staff is also fantastic. My biggest complaint is that the common areas (gym, peloton room, bathrooms) are not kept very clean. The hallways often smell terrible and are not cleaned very often either. The atmosphere in the community is also more of a "party" atmosphere, so if you're looking for an adult, professional community, this isn't it.

Awesome location on the edge of the Gulch! Very pleased with our apartment and the amenities. The greenway is great for walking, and the parking lot provides easy parking every time.

Great community and very convenient to everything. Nicole was very helpful with helping me find the perfect apartment since I did not have time to take a tour. She sent me pictures of a staged apartment and even sent me pictures of my complex empty.

Maintenance leaves lights on and doors when fixing in apt. Grounds need to be cleaned more often and held at a higher standard. Appreciate the location and close walk to new places coming downtown

Eleven North is in a perfect location. A quick 5 minute drive from downtown or a 20 minute walk. The complex itself is clean has all of the amenities that I was looking for. The staff is also very nice and accommodating. I've had nothing short of an excellent experience here thus far!

Eleven north has a very good staff and management that is always willing to help out. The pool is awesome! The location is great. I highly recommend.