Eleven North

4.3

4.3

Great location, close to the grocery store, restaurants and dog parks. The apartment has a well kept pool and beautiful patio. It is pet friendly. They keep the communal living spaces very clean.
The apartment community is great! I do wish there were more community events. I’m so glad I decided to sign here!!! It’s close to so many amenities, what more can you ask for??
The apartment complex has a great location. I would recommend to people looking for a great location. Hopefully Eleven North doesn’t get bought out.
This place is great, the amenities are good. The gym could be bigger but it’s still very good. The hot tub is a great feature to have as well.
Amazing move-in experience, the apartment and amenities easily surpassed our expectations and we couldn't be more excited about living here. As far as improvements are concerned, the only thing I can think of would be that the mirrored floorplans should probably be listed separately from their counterparts, because they aren't 1:1 mirrors. It isn't really an issue at all, since the mirrored version we have actually suits us better and the balcony is actually larger than the floorplan on the website, but seeing the mirrored floorplan and knowing the shape of the balcony would have helped us tremendously with planning our furniture layout.
It’s to early for a full review, however I am excited to experience all that this place has to offer. I can not wait to experience more in the building and the gulch area.
So far, it has been a great move-in experience, and communication from the office has been great, too! The location is convenient to many restaurants, stores, etc.
All is good yet the trash dumpsters being left out for days by the compactor and some doors not being able to lock to get into the building is a safety issue
Community and staff have been great! Really no major complaints. Sometimes gym equipment breaks and it takes a little longer to replace. Otherwise it’s been great.
ElevenNorth is not the newest apartment building on the block but the location is great. Very convenient to Publix and Whole Foods. New restaurants are opening in the Capitol View area. It's a short walk to many places. Love the neighborhood.