Eleven North

4.3

4.3

Samantha
There was some miscommunication the first few months on guide lines and rules. Organization was a little rough but all together has been a good experience.
Mersedes
It was a rough start getting in but once we got settled, we've enjoyed the stay so far. Very close to restaurants. Watch out for the dog poo everywhere where walking on the sidewalks.
Callie
I absolutely love eleven north!! I love how fast they are to fix or help with anything I need, especially maintenance! Also I like the security measures they have!
Kaitlyn
Safe and friendly community! I moved from a smaller, not so hygenic apartment and this is probably going to be one of the best apartment complexes I will have ever stayed in. It's interesting to live in an area that has some development going on and watching it grow over time. The gulch area has a lot of character and it has been fun to be so close!
Lori
My overall living experience has been pretty average. Valet trash is not a good experience - the pickups are not consistent. They sometimes won't come even if you have your trash out at the right window. The staff is not always responsive in a timely manner. Maintenance staff is great and typically fix things within a business day. The apartment is in a great location and brings in food trucks which is fun!
Matt
Dated amenities. Office staff lack any sort of drive or ability to make residents feel at home. Very in accommodating. Other than that great location.
Adam
Overall I’ve been pretty happy with my experience at Eleven North. Several appliances have needed to be replaced in the unit but staff has been helpful and empathic.
Allyssa
The location is great along with the amenities. If you are looking for a three bedroom apartment, please note one of the rooms will be all windows with no ceiling fan installed. This makes for the summers to be extremely hot and the winters very cold, despite what you set the thermostat at. It is not possible to hang curtains and they do not have blinds over the top windows.
Autumn
Great place to live in a great neighborhood. Front office staff are nice. Maintenance staff is excellent. Hot tub is broken often, and pool needs to be cleaned more.
Danielle
Apartment complex amenities are great but could use a little TLC. Overall seems like a quite place to live and super dog friendly which I love!