We move in May 1. The management has been so nice, and has gone out of their way to help us! We can’t wait to move in next week! Thank you!!

I am in the process of moving in and it has been wonderful. I was helped in everyway possible. They made sure I had every single answer to my ridiculous questions. It was amazing. THANKS!

It has been amazing to stay here in the eleven north apartments.nice rooms n maintained very well.we can access gym n swimming pool also.highly secured n prices are little high but ok

I Love Eleven North the best, if i have a friends i will recommend this apartment because the facilities are good and they treat you like a family of them

The location is good and the security of your stay here in the apartment is awesom. The staffs are great and very accommodating. Great job!!

Love living here - maintenance is absolutely phenomenal- always so quick to tend to requests. Office staff is extremely friendly and helpful in answering questions

Love living at 11North! The community is in the perfect location. Not too far from downtown and within walking distance of the gulch and Bridgestone arena. Very pet friendly.

The location is wonderful and within walking distance of everything I like to do after work and on the weekends. The size and layout of my apartment is great and the amenities are excellent. I love bringing friends to the Sky Lounge to hang out and the newly revamped lounge in the 300 building looks great. I use the pool and the gym regularly and my only complaint would be the lack of seating around the pool. The lounge chairs fill up quickly and no one likes to sit in the table chairs unless they're eating.

The new lounge is soooo nice!! I missed my Starbucks coffee 😜 also very excited that the pool is open again—can’t wait to grill once it’s warmer!!

Excellent location and great apartments. I love living here, the only improvement that I would like to see is better communication between the office and residents. These apartments are great for the younger crowd, there is always something going on and the amenities really cater to that age range.

11 North is a great place to live. The apartments are newly updated, spacious and nice. The amenities are awesome and so is the neighborhood - I love living in the Gulch!

It is very Good, I like the way your team maintain the appartments, I like club lounge.. swimming pool, it's near to my office, is to access to the city

Great apartment in a nice area of the city. Location is unbeatable and located to many fun spots. Pool and penthouse are great parts of the complex. Weight room is very useful and always clean.

The staff here is wonderful the community is safe and secure very close to Broadway, midtown, the gulch,Germantown all within walking g distance

Great place to live! Friendly staff and in the middle of everything downtown. I can walk to work from my apartment. Only improvement would be to put TVs on the elliptical.

I have no complaints. The staff is amazing, and the maintenance staff is very helpful. I am so thankful to live here. The apartment environment is very welcoming, and the amenities are excellent.

My roommate and I love Eleven North! Our gym, pool, and lounges are fantastic, and our apartment is super spacious and up-to-date. Most of all, we love the location. Its walking distance to everything in the Gulch, Downtown, and Demonbruen. Perfect!

Very nice and hospitable staff in the front. The apartments are maintace regularly. I saw a huge spill around my apartment one day and was cleaned next day.

I love living at eleventh north apartments. The management team is very friendly and helpful, as well as maintence is pretty fast with repairs. There is a lot of amenities/perks to living at eleventh north that I love

Great property, great location. Inside of apartment is updated and spacious. Parking is always accessible. Staff is always willing to help and quickly follows up.

I’ve lived in a few different apartments around Nashville including other in the gulch. I have enjoyed living here very much. The people are friendly, the apartment is spacious, it’s a great price for the amount of space you get, i love having a balcony and chilling by the pool when it gets really warm. I have also used the lounge rooms on the first floor many times as a place to study. The staff is also very helpful and take good care of their residents. If i had to do it all over again, there’s no doubt that i would choose eleven north again.

I have had a great experience so far living here. The staff have always been helpful and willing to take the tie to listen to my questions/concerns. I love the location, especially because there is even more building up around our complex.

One of the best experiences I have with apartments complex. The staff is really nice and friendly. There were so helpful when we were away for an overseas trip as they took care of some stuff in the apartment and also our cars.

Friendly, helpful, attentive staff. Beautiful apartments. Great location. Excellent storage space, love the view my apartment has of the city. Really excited to be at Eleven North.

The cleanliness of the common areas has improved, and the community is an overall great place to live! It's quiet and has great amenities for the price and location. The gym could use some updated equipment, but I have been told that they're working on that, as well.