McKenzee and I are moving in a week from today. We are coming from Columbus, Ohio, and are very excited for our move. We absolutely love the apartment complex and all it has to offer. We can’t wait to live here for the next 15 months!

Workers are helpful and great at responding in a timely manner. Apartment layout is nice, buildings are clean. Location is incredible. Love living here!

Have enjoyed living here so far. All the amenities are great and solid location. Would recommend a friend to sign a lease. Solid coffee machine.

I have lived at Eleven North for about 3 months now and I love it! The unit itself has a wonderful closet with plenty of storage. The property location is ideal for residents who want to be near neat shops and dining options. The building also has a new spin room with state of the art bikes.

Such a great place to live! They keep adding many amenities to the apartment building. The staff is so friendly and great to work with. I have enjoyed my time living here so far.

I am just moving in this week and have had a wonderful experience. I was able to ask any of the front office staff questions and they would respond quickly over phone and email. My door key broke and it was replaced within 30 minutes. I have had good experiences with with all the staff I have met and I am excited to have more

We have only been here for a week but so far everything and everyone have been great! The apartment is perfect! Such a great view of the city, quiet, so many amenities and super convient to so many restaurants and shopping.

Love the apartment complex. Love the amenities. Love our view! the Gym is amazing and so is the spin room. Staff is friendly and so are our neighbors. Great community.

I moved to Eleven North the same week I viewed the property. The prices are pretty good for the area and it has all of the amenities I hoped for when apartment hunting. I would suggest adding parking and tending to the weird aromas if the hallways and units, but overall I love living here so far. The staff is nice and I'm very close to many eateries and events. I would definitely recommend living here to someone else!

I just moved here from Memphis, TN a few days ago. I love it at Eleven North so far! The building is in a perfect location and the staff are all incredibly nice people. The amenities are also top of the line.

My experience at Eleven North has been amazing! Cheryl was really helpful and so nice! My significant other and I love it and all the amendities this place has to offer.

From the beginning, Cheryl truly helped my significant other & I feel comfortable. After viewing our apartment, she immediately helped with putting in our application with no hesitation. Move in day, she was also very helpful & answered any questioned we had. I am very happy with my experience so far at Eleven North.

I love the location of Eleven North and the people. For being busy and in the city, it is a relatively quiet complex. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner and the staff always gets back to us with any questions. I do like that we hold community events, it's a great way to meet other people.

Love the complex, and all of the amenities, also that it’s pet friendly for my lil fur dude. The location is great for the price. I absolutely love it

Overall good community of nice, young people. Great pool and workout room. Hallway carpets need replacement. Staff is fairly attentive but majority of front desk have some attitude. Parking lot cleanliness could be improved. Still, as mentioned, great place to live in a great location!

Great place to live in an incredible location. The staff is very welcoming and matience is always helping. Plenty of parking and terrific amnesties.

I absolutely love living here for the amenities and the location. The office staff are always friendly and nice, and have always been really responsive to any complaints I've had. I'm also really happy with the recent improvements to amenities. The new Spin Room is AWESOME! My primary complaint is the cleanliness of the common spaces and the grounds. I know it's hard to keep up with residents who are disrespectful of the community, but often on the weekends, the common areas get really dirty and the bathroom in the gym is often out of toilet paper. Additionally, the dog poop on the grounds is really getting out of hand. I don't know what the best solution is to making people clean up after their pets, but it's getting to the level of being unsanitary. I'm genuinely concerned for my dog's health because of the amount of feces on the grounds. Despite those complains, I am overall really happy with my experience here!

I love living at Eleven North Apartments because of the location, community amenities, and beautifully renovated apartments. The staff is also very helpful and it's so easy to stay on top of rent & utility payments.

The other day I submitted a request for my AC to be fixed as it was not working. The repair was completed as soon as the weekend was over and the maintenance man took great care of my dog while doing the repair. I saw him later and he asked for an update on how the AC was going. Awesome!

So far so good! Love the location and maintenance has been very responsive. I wish the common hallways were cleaned on a more regular basis. I’ve noticed trash or other things that go left untouched for days

The apartment complex is gorgeous and super clean. The apartments are designed beautifully and mine was way bigger than I expected it to be(based on pictures). The trash service is great, the pool is huge, the gym is really nice, everything is great!

Love the amenities, but it can be annoying when some don't work (hot tub). My roommates and I love the rooftop as well as the grill out area and hang out there frequently. One complaint would be added fees that were not stated up front.

So far my experience has been great. Anthony from the leasing office made the whole process very smooth and easy. I am very happy with my room and the view of downtown that I have.

Great place to live and very clean. The downtown view is great, building amenities like the gym and common areas are amazing and the team does a good job with emails

Since I moved in things have been pretty smooth. Everyone here is friendly. They're renovating the building a little so it can be annoying sometimes to move around that.