Eleven25 At Pabst

4.3

4.3

Nice place but my unit wasn't cleaned before arrival and management still has yet to reach back out. Otherwise nice amenities and really nice gym.
It’s awesome here or whatever this has to be 140 characters so I’m really just typing now roast beef number two seventeen if you feel me say ya
It's been so much fun here. Can't wait to see what else happens. Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. My roommates are the best and I love how close we are to campus and also being able to take a break from school too.
The love the staff at eleven 25, it’s a very nice place to live with so many great amenities. One thing I wish they would offer is free laundry cards that would be raffled off.
Great experience so far, even with management, safety is my most important part living here. Plus I like the apartment. Appreciate everything.
Clean a lot to do and people are friendly I love it here big gym and laundry facilities restaurants are great probably going to try a new Place everyday
The amenities here are fantastic, and it's very close to downtown. But, they've recently throttled the wi-fi and are demanding outrageous prices to upgrade the wi-fi on a monthly basis, on top of already pricey rent costs. The shuttle's service is also extremely hit and miss. But, the quality of the rest of the building and its other perks can't be understated. I just wish there were more pizza parties or other events.
I pretty much love it here. Being able to have friends over and hang out with my roomate that I’ve never met since last week but I guess when your living with someone you have to make the best of it. And that’s exactly what I did at 1125
The atmosphere and cleanliness of the apartment is so nice and makes it feel so much more homier. It’s very nice to be living in my own space away from home.
So far, I've loved loving here overall. The exposed brick and natural light in my apartment are really nice. I mostly just wish that the washing machines in the laundry room were cleaned out more frequently; they always seem to have soap scum and other weird gunk around the inside of the door.