It has been good so far. I get bummed when I can't get coffee as it is locked most of the time. Maintenance could be better as could gym hours. Since the building is locked I don't get why those amenities are not 24 hours as many people don't get home until after all doors have been locked. Issue in getting to far side of building as there are no doors and it wastes time going all the way around.

I just love the vibe of this living space. I just recently signed my lease, but the tour sold me instantly. And with all the amenities it comes with, I don’t think no one can find a better place than this.

I have only toured the residence but it is very nice and safe. I would totally recommend this place to anyone who wants to love downtown or who goes to a school downtown.

Overall great value for the price. High-quality amenities, shuttle to campus is such a plus and very reliable. Staff responds to any questions and concerns in a timely manner. Sometimes the noise is a little much, but overall there is not much to complain about.

Eleven 25 at the Pabst really cares about their residents and their living experience. I have experienced a few issues with heat and the coffee machine, and they were resolved withing hours of telling management. They are fast and efficiency and host a ton of fun community events in which residents get a ton of free stuff. they are also super active on social media always interacting with residents which is super cool. Overall my experience at this apartment has been excellent and I can't wait to resign.

Good location to downtown and campus and it nice that there are places to eat on the ground floor, but management is slow to respond to messages

Since the new management has arrived, everything has been perfect! The mini-market downstairs is wonderful and so useful! The restaurants downstairs are also so great! Free pizza and beer some days really make this place unbelievable! Happy to love here!

The building is pretty modern and the amenities that are available are nice! The staff and management are also always helpful and try to assist whenever there's an issue.

The place isn't that bad. The staff and the amenities are great. The only issue I have are the walls. Since they are so thin you can hear your neighbors quite easily. Other than that, this place is amazing

Application process was great. Super easy, convenient, and timely. Would def recommend to a friend! Beautiful facility with an awesome staff.

I have really enjoyed living here so far. The shuttle is a great amenity! It is always quiet and they always give us free food and goodies which is always great when you are in college!

At first it was an iffy experience with a poor roommate but the management did a great job at fixing the problem. The rooms are pretty hot but I guess you win some you lose some.

Good amenities (e.g. gym, restaurants in the building, etc.). The laundry, however, is inconvenient the parking is irritating, and there is little to no storage space.

Has been a good time, nice place. Management is very cooperative, not to far away from many colleges which is a very nice bonus to living here.

So far living at Eleven25 Pabst has been really enjoyable and nice. However, will it be possible to have the shuttle to run at a later time?

Everything is pretty okay for the price I’m paying, I’m pretty displeased with the size of my room. I have like 4 belongings and I can’t even barely fit them. The bed takes up half of my room. That’s my buggest complaint by far

Great ammenities, Great staff, high quality area of living. Very nice climate controlled rooms and hallways, with residents being nice also. Love the high cielings and nice architecture.

The amenities are ok and management is friendly. The free coffee machine is definately a perk. We had a few maintenance issues at the beginning of the semester, but they were completed in a timely matter.

My experience so far has been amazing. So close to school & conveinent . I Love the workout gym so close to my apartment. & I Love the new people I’ve met in the building

I am so glad I decided to live in the Eleven25 at Pabst apartments. Although the UWM campus is 15 minutes away, the shuttles are very reliable and this facility is totally worth the drive.

Pretty good so far. Moved in in August 2018 and have not had any problems yet. Definitely college student oriented. Amenities included is pretty cool.

I feel at home when I come here everyday. I enjoy the charismatic neighbors I have, that have become my friends. I also enjoy the charismatic staff that works at the front desk that I see everyday.

Overall a good experience, front desk is friendly. Sometimes the shuttle runs a few minutes late and people are really loud at night in rooms/halls.

So far living here has been overall good. But, there have been some noise issues- I've heard a lot of people yelling and almost screaming in the hallways outside my room.

Overall very good place to live. Good amenities, always very clean, and for the most part good other residents. Has pretty much everything you need at a pretty good price.