Eleven25 At Pabst

Eleven 25 is a nice apartment for students. The maintenance team is approachable, and they respond to residents' requests in a timely manner. I enjoy my stay here!
Before COVID-19 I enjoyed all of the amenities. However, I do wish we could’ve gotten some type of refund for not being able to use them anymore.
Nice community. The free coffee is great. It would be nice to have more frequent programs but the staff do a nice job at making residents feel at home
It was a good experience living here but there is a lot to improve but would recommend. It’s a nice area to live and a lot of events with the apartment.
Expensive but worth it. I love the amenities, the cleanliness, and the building. It's everything I was looking for in an apartment. I wish it was a bit cheaper but.. you get what you pay for in Milwaukee
the pabst is a good place to live. Very new and modern, however sometimes is a bit loud and has a party atmosphere. the amenities are great, and i enjoy living here.
Everything has been expected, friendly staff, good amenities and online rent pay. Rooms are good size and the location is close to bars, entertainment and of course of Fiserv Forum for concerts and Bucks games
I enjoy living at eleven25 for the most part. I like the features of the building, but it isn’t always as clean as it could be. But it’s a quiet and convenient place to live.
Living here is great. The only issues I have with it is that the coffee machine that was said to be open 24 hours when I toured is almost always locked you can sometimes get in there during the day but after around 3 it's locked most of the time and even in the mornings sometimes. The other issue I have is that there is the designated parking garage. It is so far away from the building and extremely scary passed dark. It is not well lit up and I had an experience where I almost got kidnapped and then had to sprint into the building which is not close. Other than that it is a great place to live!
Good so far and I feel safe and conformable living here with my roommate. Also the restaurants are very good here and tasty. Moreover, there is a bus that take us to UWM every week day