It rocks I really enjoy it Rest In Peace juice world honestly I really really do absolutely enjoy- and I mean enjoy- the people who work at the restaurants

Love the building, the staff are always friendly and welcoming! Clean entities and maintenance help right away if needed. Excited to renew with Eleven25!

It’s great! I love living here!! Although maintenance could be better. It’s very welcoming and I love that it’s downtown near my job! Great walking distance.

Nice community. The free coffee is definitely a plus. It’s also a nice downtown location near MATC and the Zilber School of Public Health. The staff works hard to do fun events for students

I love the workout facility and the free hot chocolate! The location is a bit far from most schools, except the Zilber School of Public Health.

I love it here, super modern and well kept and beautiful. The people I live with work very well all together and it’s a blast. I love the restaurants down stairs too!!

I love the accommodations in the building - gym, breakout rooms, cinema +. The staff & management always helpful. The indoor places to eat make it nice for when cold.

Great place to stay. The only downside is the distance from my campus (Marquette University), but the shuttle system is usually a convenient way to get there. The only downside to this is that they are sometimes inconsistent with pickup times. On more than one occasion, the shuttle has left its pickup location more than five minutes early, leaving me to walk back to Eleven25.

It's a cool place, pretty laid back. Management is a bit unorganized. Alot of stuff gets wrecked that im noticing. My door got locked with the keys in my room and the handle was removed leaving my door all chewed up.

My time here at Eleven25 at Pabst has been and continues to be the most fun and residential time that I've ever spent as a tenant ANYWHERE. I never want to move out.

Really excited to move in! Been here before since my friends live here and we all love it especially the gym. The rooms are spacious for the price.

Overall great place to live only problem is you can’t control the air but is only an issue when it gets colder but I like the food downstairs and the weight room it’s enough to do my workouts

I haven't moved in yet, but so far I've been very impressed with the professionalism shown on the apartment tour and the quality of the living spaces.

We’ve had a few problems with our room layout and needing the tv moved and some water damage. But since then, things are starting to getting better.

So far im really enjoying my experience here. Its nice to wake go downstairs a grab some coffe from the community kitchen. My unit is really roomy and i love it overall

So far this place is everything and more, the gym is so nice and close and never too busy! The staff is very attentive. It’s always fun to see the residents pets around.

the place is great , the only thing is the noise on the weekends, there are always parties inside the building. I also will like to have assistance after 5pm

Very convenient location and nice people. Was concerned internet would be slow since it's provided, but it's faster than my old place! Room is a bit small for the price though.

Eleven 25 Staff are so educating when it comes to all questions about this place. I also want to give a shoutout to Abbie & Alissa Thank You!

My experience here at first wasn’t the best . Prior to moving in it was a hassle, I didn’t know my roommates or room number until the day before I moved in . They canceled my lease without telling me UNTIL I asked 2 days before I moved in , forcing me to move into the 4 bedroom instead of the 2. Since living here though I’ve enjoyed it , I love the location and the amenities .

Best living in this community 🤘🏽I love where I’m living an the people that you all selected to be my roommates. Best college experience by far.

My experience at Eleven25 has been great so far! My apartment was clean on move in day and maintenance is quick to solve any issues you submit through resident portal

The front desk is not very helpful, the internet gets very slow from time to time and has issues like it was recently down for the whole day. Additionally, the bedroom does not get any sunlight. Aside from those things, it is a very good apartment complex with a convenient gym and restaurants!

I am having a great time living at Pabst. Everyone is nice, the building is clean, the people who work at the front desk are always very helpful and the location of the apartment is amazing. Everyone that I've come in contact with since moving in has been nothing but nice and that definitely made moving so much easier!

I like the place here! It really looks great and fancy. Also, the gym is big and it has a lot of things. The bad rooms and the kitchen very good!