Eleven25 At Pabst

4.3

4.3

Colin
I love all the benefits that come with living here at Pabst. I do love the staff as well. The fact that utilities is included in rent really helps! Thank you!
Dacota
I really enjoy the environment and all the amenities eleven 25 has to offer. Most of the time I can be found using the weight room which has allowed me to cut back on outside gym costs. The centralized location also makes travel convenient. Being only 15-25 mins from anywhere I need to go is ideal.
Sofia
All the residents who live here are so friendly. I love how everyone is so helpful at the front desk. I really love the christmas decorations.
Fabian
Very great and friendly place to live at. Staff is super helpful and polite. Location is great and the amenities are super nice to have. Just wish the pricing was a little better.
Marcus
Great place to live in park with no one in park bay bay lol it’s a good place for you guys lol I love it bye lol bye mama mama bye mama love mama mama bye bye mommy bye
Nolan
Eleven25 is one of the best student housing opportunities in Milwaukee. The distance to Fiserv and surrounding Milwaukee hotspots is unbeatable.
Johanna
The staff is nice and very accomodating! Always willing to assist in any way they can. Also, a plus to have all utilities included with rent.
Tiffany
My roommate and all of my neighbors are really great. Love all the people I’ve gotten to know here. Most of the community amenities are nice.
Hannah
I’ve been enjoying my stay her at Eleven25. Other then the noise on the weekends and the horrible theft of my doormat, it’s been a lovely time!
Rachel
Love it here! A lot of features and amenities at a very reasonable price. Also, the staff are very friendly and helpful so overall, great experience!