Eleven25 At Pabst

4.3

4.3

I love the 2 bedroom apartment I'm currently in! I've had no problems whatsoever. I love the modern look to the apartment and I love my view of MKE Brewing Co.! I also love the games and chill areas at each corner of the second floor!
Great place to live, convenient to get to campus, food pricing for area! Would recommend to any Marquette student that find on campus housing too expensive.
The resident experience is very good. People in the building are very friendly and we have not experienced any large disruptions on any night of the week.
Beautiful location and rooms are spacious. Furniture provided is good quality. Staff are friendly, especially maintenance (Maria and Yolanda are so nice!)
My experience has been okay. I definitely live in a luxury dorm, more than luxury apartments. I have very loud neighbors and, my WiFi connection is not very good. The staff is super nice, but I wish I had more amenities within my unit.
I have had a good experience at Pabst! Rooms are very nice and spacious, as well as being decently clean to start. They also have a lot of amenities to offer and good food!
It's been good living here. The building is very clean and everyone is very friendly. It's a huge bonus that there's a gym and a food court. Paying for parking and laundry really stinks. Also, I wish I knew how truly small and dark the studio apartments were before I moved in. I can't even open my blinds because I look at a hallway. At the end of the day I love the safety of the neighborhood but I wish I knew a bit more of what I was getting into
The apartment comes with nice amenities and is very peaceful for the most part. Cleanliness in common spaces is great. Unfortunately, getting in contact with management and maintenance are extremely difficult at times.
The apartment is really nice! It's in a good location and the staff are super friendly! The only complaints are that one of the room sizes is a lot smaller than the others, and that wasn't specified in the floor plan. Also the neighbors are also pretty loud at times but overall good!
Overall, very good place to live in Milwaukee for a great price. Has everything included in one price which is so convinient. Also has security at front desk after 9z