Eleven25 At Pabst

4.3

4.3

Johanna
1 day ago
Nice place with very friendly and nice staff. Located next to a restaurant and a couple breweries within walking distance is definitely a plus.
Samuel
1 day ago
Love Eleven25 and everything it has to offer! Highly recommend checking them out! They offer great amenities, the units are super nice, and management is always willing to help!
Katie
1 day ago
Love it here. Really nice area and people living here. I live on a 4 bedroom loft with 2 roommates at the moment and I love the space. We did need to buy extra suff for storage for everyone in the kitchen but it still works fine!
Aidan
1 day ago
I have not lived here yet but it seems nice. My girlfriend has lived here for a few years now and she really likes it. I’m moving in later this summer and I’m excited
Rachel
Love it here! I like the space, amenities, and how comfortable everything is. I'm kind of sad that I'll be leaving soon since I'm graduating.
Alex
I haven't moved in yet but the entire application process and tour was the easiest time I have ever had with an apartment. The people who helped me at the front desk are so kind!
Kayla
Extremely helpful with the signing process. Made it easy and efficient. Kept calling to make sure I understood the process. Also made it easy to take a virtual tour.
Mya
Staff was so helpful with signing the lease and any problems that came up. The way they handle residents is much more respectful than any other apartment surrounding. Eleven25 is a great place to live!
Natalie
I walked in and was instantly greeted. The apartment building itself is so pristine and so cute! I like all the amenities! I am really looking forward to moving in.
Verified Resident
This apartment has been quite an experience, one that I hope I do not have to relive. The amenities, apartment and property itself are amazing, and so is management. But I have had problems with other tenants and one of my roommates. Security is also not as great as it seems.