Eleven25 At Pabst

4.3

4.3

The atmosphere created by the reliable staff and respectful neighbors is very comfortable. Never had a problem with noise and there’s plenty to do around the area.
Eleven 25 is a great building with great staff. The maintenance staff is super clean. The property manager is always willing to help in any situation. I’d highly recommend living here.
Nice place, great amenities. I just wish my apartment had a window to the outdoors. My roommate and I are subletting this summer, so honestly did not tour beforehand and were just looking for a place to live for a few months, and it definitely does the trick. But personally I would hate to live long-term in an apartment that doesn’t have any sunlight. We joke that we’re in an underground bunker like District 13 from the Hunger Games.
Love it, maintenance team are the stars of this place, management doesn’t concern themselves with amenities which is fine! If you need anything at all just find Maria or her coworkers!!
It was very easy to figure out how to sublease and the front office staff were very friendly and helpful! I would definitelyn= recommend it to friends.
It's been okay living here! The moving in process was rough but with new staffing it seems to be working a lot better. Thanks for a good year eleven25!
Nice unit looks very quiet the price is amazing for what they are providing for you fully furnished lofts you really can’t beat that staff is amazing
Rent price is good and love how there really isn't an upfront deposit. The daily bus commute is nice and it really helps out with travel and grocery shopping.
Nice place to live.. but it’s either way to cold in your apartment or way to hot. The building hardly ever has any communication with the residents and some front desk people are very rude.
I enjoy living here but I hate how expensive parking is, and how we can’t open the windows, and how we can’t control the room temp. I also wish we didn’t have to pay for laundry.