Eleven40

4.4

4.4

This place is a great place to live in with great restaurants and places around! The location is key and the staff is great and very helpful.
While the area may seem a little sketchy and loud, it's in close proximity to grant park, the lake path, and two great grocery stores. The amenities and management used to be better. The old garage door was also better (more sensitive), and there were fewer people blocking it on the regular. Even though many maintenance folks have left, Terrance remains a friendly and helpful face.
I love it here but sometimes the package system is so frustrating. I don’t wanna dig my own packages out from the shared room. Sometimes it gets lost and so unorganized
Very good overall! I think the leasing office is a little disorganized, but other than that it has been pretty good. I have been enjoying the view from our new apartment.
Good building and amenities. A little less responsive on some matters but overall a great place to live and chill around. It has a great pool.
The units are great but I wish the rooftop and amenities were open later. And the doors didn’t get locked to use those amenities. The staff are lovely.
Loved living here for 2 years, great location and great amenities overall. The building staff and maintenance team are always very helpful with everything
I love Eleven40! Staff is amazing, amenities are great, and maintenance is always quick to fix any issue! The rooftop pool is our favorite part
Terrance is the best! You can always count on him to be working extremely hard. Every time I see him he is working very hard assisting tenants, mopping floors or trying to figure out why the elevator is delayed! And he does everything with a smile and high energy. To be honest he makes living here very pleasant..knowing someone is working on your behalf making sure your living experience is a good one!!!
Staff has been helpful, apartment did come with several issues but appears they are getting resolved. The pool and rooftop area and rest of amenities are wonderful.