Ellicott House Apartments

The apartment was nice and the staff were helpful. The apartment had a few issues prior to me moving in such as my key fob to the recreational center was not working and there were damages to the apartment. I plan to speak to the management soon.
Everything is perfect about this apartment, EXCEPT for the putrid smell of trash on floor 1B. Every time I leave or come the smell is terrible. There must be some way to fix this. This is an everyday occurrence.
This has been a great place to live. Thanks for a great experience. I've enjoyed it a lot, everything has been top notch, superb, and fantastic.
The tenant services are great. The community atmosphere couldn't be any better for a place that offers so much! Recommending this to anyone who wants to live in DC.
The front desk is ALWAYS helpful and super nice. The facilities are always clean (gym, laundry rooms etc.). I have recommended this apartment complex to all of my friends looking for a place in DC.
I have been here for a year and love it! The amenities and staff are great, they are always willing to help out with any problem or answer any question!
Quick responses on maintenance requests even during a pandemic. The concierge team has also been responsible and friendly. Thank you very much!
So far the apartment has been amazing! Great location, great staff, and a super comfortable and modern apartment. The best part of it has to be the balcony, awesome views and it's always nice to breathe some fresh air.
Just moved in and everything seems kosher! Can’t wait to decorate the space up! Love the bathroom and the kitchen! It’s s nice size for a studio with my bf as my roommate! It’s perfect for students!
Lived here for 2 years and I've not had any major problems that lasted. Everything was fixed or sorted out in relatively short order, and management was pleasant throughout.