Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love living here. The community above all has superior customer service. I wish there were events to meet neighbors though. Also next to my apartment there is a couple who screams a lot and am concerned about them. They are on floor 10
Ellicott House offers so many opportunities - swimming all year around, a well-equipped gym, the tennis courts with their cookout facilities, 24-hour attended entry and package delivery, a balcony with open views of greenery, security - and all for competitive rents that even includes all utilities. The neighborhood is safe and convenient to supermarkets and Starbucks. The staff is helpful and pleasant to interact with. Maintenance comes quickly to fix everything in the apartment that needs attention. Living here for more than one year, we have had nothing but good experiences. We feel lucky to have found this place, after living in a building down the street that offered much less for the same rent.
Quick maintenance response time when needed. Laundry and other facilities are ALWAYS clean :) everyone at the front desk is always helpful and friendly! :)
Nice place to live and very convenient. It’s close to stores and restaurants. The staff is really friendly and is available 24/7. I like the amenities; the pool, the tennis courts and the patio.
I love the staff here and I’ve always felt very safe and welcome! I wish that this were a non smoking building and that we kept the AC as an option about two weeks later in Oct and two weeks earlier in May. Otherwise it’s been a wonderful year living here!
I am pleased with my move in process. My unit was in pretty ok shape. Very friendly staff! Communication with maintenance is slow, as I feel left in the dark about the status of my requests and have no idea when they will be fulfilled.
Ellicott House remains the best in the neighborhood. I've been a resident for over 5 years and am continually pleased with what the community has to offer.
I love living here. My apartment is lovely and the staff is so kind and helpful! My only frustration is that my apartment is oftentimes left without lights and I've been dealing with a lot of electrical issues. It's taking longer than I had hoped to fix the issue which has been lasting about 3 weeks now.
The front desk staff is friendly, the building is very clean, and maintenance responds very quickly. The gym, lobby, and outside patio are very useful and relaxing.
Love the building and its location! It is safe and quiet. Maintenance and staff are very helpful. Love the amenities as well. Wish I had moved in sooner than this!