Ellicott House Apartments

I moved in half a week ago and I’m really loving everything. I’ve requested maintenance service a couple for my dishwasher and Joao (leasing office) and Carlos (maintenance) were very professional and helped me until the problem was fixed. The folks from the front desk are awesome and very friendly. They always treat me very well when I stop by to get packages. Also, it’s great to receive emails about packages that were delivered for me, and also emails after I pick up the packages to make sure I was the one to pick them up. I had a chance to do my laundry yesterday and the laundry room was very clean and easy to use. Elevators are always very clean as well. I haven’t used the gym yet but the area looks beautiful with lots of equipment. Can’t wait to try it out. The barbecue area is super cool. I still need to check the pool out but by what I’ve seen the pool is amazing! I’m very impressed with the building service. Definitely reached my expectations!!
Ellicott has been doing an amazing job of running everything smoothly. The hallways are always clean, which is very nice especially because of covid.
I have lived here for two years because I think Ellicott house is a comfortable, clean, friendly environment. The concierges always make me feel at home.
I've been there almost two years and my stay was wonderful I enjoyed the gym pool and very much the cook out patio the workers are nice and it's an overall good atmosphere for living
So far, so good! I've only been here for two weeks, but so far everyone has been amazing and I love my apartment! So excited to be living here.
I've been here for a year and love the unit amenities as well as the community amenities. Staff is also very friendly and always wiling to help!
Ellicott House remains one of the best apartment deals in NW DC. Great location, amenities, and staff. I've lived in the community for over 4 years now and have been quite satisfied.
Enjoy living here. With there was a clear area outside to bring your dog. There is a grass area where pets are not allowed but another grass area that isn't utilized that would be nice to be able to bring pets to play with each other.
For the most part, my experience at Ellicott has been wonderful. Everyone is very friendly, the building is beautiful and clean, and I have never had a single problem with my unit. Sometimes the office staff is unresponsive or forgets to follow-up with answers, but otherwise, they’re great.
Management is great, super timely with the tickets and the maintenance people are also as amazing as anyone else. Very great people and great location.