The concierge desk and management are very friendly. They are quick to notify us of any issues with the apartment and if we have any packages. The other residents have all been very friendly.

Living at Ellicott House is a great experience. The staff are great, always there when you need them. The neighborhood is also great. I can go out at night and not worry about being hurt. The stores and restaurants provide places to eat and hang out. Also, management puts on events for residents to get together and allow people to get to know each other. The Ellicott House is the best apartment building to be in.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Fine Pretty a nice Place without Criminal. There are a very quiet and Calm. There are a near different Stores and Resturants. There has 3 Subway Name is Woodley Park, Cleveland Park, Tylentown Park and Van Ness Park. There are a very large living and Dining room. Wood Floor are a neatthan carpet, A new kitchen and I love a new kitchen also Bathroom is a new. Smh Come Visit my Apt #507 and look. Near laundry room each Floor. Elliott House Apartment Homes at 4849 Connecticut Ave, N.W. Washington, D. C. 20008 My Name is Chrysta Banks and call me at 240-575-0033 Text. πŸ˜„πŸ€ŸπŸΎπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸƒπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈwalk or Run outside on the sidewalk or Gym Room and Swimming Room. Snack and Soda Machine too. See you forward soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Thus far I have been extremely happy living at Ellicott House. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the amenities rock, and the location is awesome.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My experience at Ellicott House has been an overall pleasant one. I love the modern feel of the apartment and the amenities. I also appreciate the location, as it is in my school's neighborhood. I look forward to continuing my stay at Ellicott House.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Everything has been great so far! I’ve enjoyed the experience and the community. The staff has been helpful and the residents have been kind.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It has been great living here at Ellicott so far. Grounds are clean, staff is attentive to my needs and the rent is affordable for the area.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The complex is clean, amenities are updated and maintenance are timely and very professional. The location of this community is so convenient to the downtown area without having to be in the hustle and bustle of the city everyday. I've been here for 1.5 years and have enjoyed my time here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I like the reward program available for the residents of Ellicott House Apartments. It is so easy to earn bonus points and then to exchange them for some gifts.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far it has been great. Management has been super helpful. The lease signing , insurance setup, and move in process was all super easy and quick!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The apartment community seems great so far. Haven't moved in yet, though. Good price for money it seems. Check back in with me in a few months.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

In a non-smoking bldg there continues to be a lingering smell of marijuana. Pot smokers outside sneak into the stairwell/back entrance to try and hide it. Some work orders get checked off as completed, but never get done. Web portal is a SNAFU.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I really enjoy living at the Ellicott House Apartments. I am starting my fourth year here, and my experience has only improved over time. Nothing at all to complain about.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far I've had a great experience living at Ellicott House. The staff is very friendly, the maintenance team is responsive and helpful, and the apartment itself has been amazing.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House was the perfect location for my work. I am able to safely leave my car in the garage while I walk to work. Amenities are also a great add on to the location.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

EH has been great so far! Staff is nice, building is clean, and the location could not be better. There's so many things to do, see, and explore.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Just moved in, however, I really enjoy living here thus far. Staff is very nice and helpful. Maintanence also is very nice and gets the job done.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

very good service for living!good pool ,good GYM,PARKING,MANTIANANCE SERVICE IS VERY GOOD,THEY ARE VERY PERFIONAL,ERERYTHING YOU CAN THINK THEY CAN DO IT WELL.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great place, great people, nice apartments, nice amenities, quiet, great location, nice helpful staff. Close to shops and restaurants, as well as two metro stops. Love living here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The front desk has improved greatly in the past few months! I love how they unlock the door to your apartmebt themselves when you're locked out. Much safer.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House continues to be one of the best apartment complexes in the NW DC area. The cleanliness and quality of living space and amenities make it well worth the rent price.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I will move in on August 1st so I really excite move in my own "home". There are a very nice Place so I can go a long walk for air. I love this. Wow Wow Wow. They had a computer Center, Gym and Swimming Pool. I want to go Swimming Pool soon after move in. They are a very Pleasant and Smile. There are a Free Crimes. Relief. There had a Snack and Drink Machine in the Basement. Thanks Very Much πŸ˜€

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the application process was smooth. The leasing agent was very helpful and made the process low stress. I can't wait to move in.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very nice building with some incredible amenities. The grills outside are great if you are into cooking. However, the hours that they operate are pretty lame and should definitely be extended. 8PM closing is way too early. They make no noise at all and as residents we should be able to use them whenever we want or at least until a later time.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The grounds are well maintained and the staff are very attentive and friendly. I just moved in last week and I have a feeling I will love it here.