Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

Antonia
For the most part the community is diverse, sophisticated and friendly. Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
Verified Resident
Since new management there has been a HUGE change in the air. Better feeling! The new property manager and assistant manager are absolutely perfection. I still have not had any professional or common courtesy from the leasing agent. Until I get it, I will not let it go. It’s absolutely horrible. The building is still beautiful. Carpets are a bit run down and dirty. But I feel very sure all this will be better now with the new management. I feel like this is my home again after much disturbance from other staff members. I just went swimming and the water was perfection!
Verified Resident
I am a resident here at Ellicott House Aparatments and I am very happy living here. Apartments and amenities are good. This is a great community to live in!
Jackie
It’s very quiet , I stay to myself and mind my beautiful business, so that’s pretty much it. I love that it has a pool and concierge, and a fob
Matthew
Location of the building is great (walkable to metro, restaurants, bars, and shops), and the rooms have everything you would want. Great deal for the price. Best part of the apartment is the amenities (gym, tennis courts, indoor pool, BBQs) which you can't get at most other apartments. Staff have always been helpful and friendly as well. Would highly recommend this building.
Phillip
Great price, great location, great apartment layout. I love that we have a gym available, but I wish there was a squat rack or leg press. I also wish we had a digital thermostat. Those are just a couple things that could make Ellicott House a little bit better, but overall it's a great place to live.
Cesar
Ellicott is a nice place to live, it’s very convenient and the staff is friendly and helpful. I didn’t give it a five star because sometimes the smell of cigarettes is very strong
Justine
I love living here! The front desk service is so nice and everything feels very safe and clean. I also love the amenities like the pool, gym, tennis Courts, and the patio. you can't beat it in dc!
Evesha
It apartment community is amazing. Everyone is welcoming and have respect for each other. I would definitely recommend this community to anyone.
Kylund
With great amenities and a friendly staff, Ellicott Apartments are a great and reasonably affordable place to rent in the upper Van Ness neighborhood