EH has been great so far! Staff is nice, building is clean, and the location could not be better. There's so many things to do, see, and explore.

Just moved in, however, I really enjoy living here thus far. Staff is very nice and helpful. Maintanence also is very nice and gets the job done.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

very good service for living!good pool ,good GYM,PARKING,MANTIANANCE SERVICE IS VERY GOOD,THEY ARE VERY PERFIONAL,ERERYTHING YOU CAN THINK THEY CAN DO IT WELL.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great place, great people, nice apartments, nice amenities, quiet, great location, nice helpful staff. Close to shops and restaurants, as well as two metro stops. Love living here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The front desk has improved greatly in the past few months! I love how they unlock the door to your apartmebt themselves when you're locked out. Much safer.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House continues to be one of the best apartment complexes in the NW DC area. The cleanliness and quality of living space and amenities make it well worth the rent price.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I will move in on August 1st so I really excite move in my own "home". There are a very nice Place so I can go a long walk for air. I love this. Wow Wow Wow. They had a computer Center, Gym and Swimming Pool. I want to go Swimming Pool soon after move in. They are a very Pleasant and Smile. There are a Free Crimes. Relief. There had a Snack and Drink Machine in the Basement. Thanks Very Much 😀

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the application process was smooth. The leasing agent was very helpful and made the process low stress. I can't wait to move in.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very nice building with some incredible amenities. The grills outside are great if you are into cooking. However, the hours that they operate are pretty lame and should definitely be extended. 8PM closing is way too early. They make no noise at all and as residents we should be able to use them whenever we want or at least until a later time.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The grounds are well maintained and the staff are very attentive and friendly. I just moved in last week and I have a feeling I will love it here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I returned here after a year because I knew there’s no better place around.. management and all the personnel are always so helpful with everything I’ve needed

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great apartments at Ellicott House! We rent an apartment on the 9th floor and really enjoy window views and sunrises. Special thanks to Management Office who made sure that all our request and problems were fixed and solved on time.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

very nice place to live. I love the pool and the back yord. Wish we had fresh flowers instead of artificial ones in the lobby. The staff are always courteous. The building is clean and the maintenance staff, esp Darnell, are tops.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've been at Ellicott House for almost 2 years. I am very happy with my entire experience. The front desk concierge is always friendly and whenever I need maintenance they are quick to help.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The resident is very clean and put together. I appreciate how friendly and helpful the staff are. Someone is always there willing to help. Love the quietness as well.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Love the staff, appreciate the cleanliness, and ease of access. The facilities are always clean and the residents are not nuisances. In the past, I've had experiences with unpleasant neighbors-- that is not the case.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House is still one of the best spots in the neighborhood. I've happily been a tenant of theirs for almost two years, and about sign on for another. The quality of living space and amenities is top-notch.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Noisy tenants, noise from fitness center and the awful stench of marijuana and the overcompensating incense to cover it up make this a less desirable building. Fortunately, these are things that can be resolved, provided management actually is committed to doing so.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The Ellicott House has the best team of leasing team, front desk and residents. Everyone is courteous, warm and welcoming. Moving to the Ellicott is the best decision I ever made.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I love the security of the building as well as it’s many features. I don’t like not being able to control when I receive AC or heat, but I overall I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I love the fitness center and the walls are soundproof but smoke from other apartments has been seeping into my apartment even when my windows and door is closed. The apartment has been very helpful in sealing the door and walls and providing an air purifier but the smell still gets through.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I enjoy living at Ellicott house. I have lived here for 3.5 years so far, and have not had a bad experience. The location is great, services are adequate, and rent has not increased at an irrational rate.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Love the building and the people, which are very kind and friendly. Very good amenities and the location is great. The tenis court is awesome and fire pit and grill area beautiful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Elliott house has an amazing staff and services. The concierge desk is always staffed and has done a great job with receiving packages. The apartment amenities are also excellent, such as the gym and outdoor porch area.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It is great to live in Ellicott House. You have all the services you need (gym, pool, business center). Receptionists and workers are very friendly and try to make your living experience perfect.