Ellicott House remains one of the best deals in the NW Connecticut Ave. neighborhood. The building is well-maintained with nice amenities, and the location is hard to beat.

This is a great place to live! People who work at the administrative office and at the reception are great. I enjoy the amenities, the pool, the gym, the business office.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've lived here for about a month now and I've really enjoyed my experience. The other residents are very friendly and kind. I've also been taking advantage of the amenities offered here like the gym and pool.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in! There was a bit of miscommunication before move-in, but all was resolved and we love our new apartment home!!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My experience has been great so far, but I do wish staff were more accommodating. I struggled with moving and incurred extra expenses due to staff in the leasing office and did not receive a refund

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House is a great community. The staff has been nothing but helpful and the amenities are wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone looking to move to NW DC!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent community. Grills, fire pit and water fountain needs maintenance, but overall everything is great. Tennis courts are amazing. Very good place to live

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Had issues with moving, i.e. not being able to use the service elevator we reserved. We received a notice for marijuana smell on our tier, even though we had just moved in and made us feel harassed for something that clearly was not us. Slowly adjusting to the new place.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

They couldn’t find which floor the service elevator was on and therefore was out of order while we were moving:( Also sent out note about weed smell on our tier, the morning after we moved in which was odd and felt like harassment (smell obviously not coming from our apartment)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very helpful people. There is someone that was always able to answer the phone and answer any questions that we had about the apartment. Haven’t had any issues with the renting process

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

A friendly community with amenities designed for resident use. I enjoy my apartment and always am happy coming home. Staff is helpful and willing to engage with residents on a daily basis. The few things that could be improved is pool access with less restrictive hours and laundry is a tad expensive and can only reload card with cash which is inconvenient. Otherwise I am glad I chose Elliott House Apartments and enjoy living in the complex.

Ellicott is a great place to be! Convenient and modern floor plans! I have truly enjoyed living here for two years. The staff is incredible and dedicated!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great location, great neighbors and amenities. Sometimes, the front desk staff is not the most helpful, but they are kind nonetheless. I really like living here, and will likely renew my lease for next year!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I moved here in April 2019. The apartments is pretty great for its price, location is good. The pool is amazing. I hope one day you guys gonna change A/C system though, cause it’s pretty old.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The complex, unit and perks (pool, fitness room, grill, patio, etc.) and maintenance staff are really great. My major complaints are 1. that the concierge staff has had significant turnover, and my package deliveries are frequently messed up (told they didn't arrive when they have, logged late or not at all) 2. The management team can seem rather callous, although this has improved over past year or so.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Plus: the apartment comes with a heated indoor pool. The gym is cleaned every day. Shared W/D on each floor are said to be cleaned every day.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My apartment, floor, and overall community is great. People are friendly and it’s pretty quiet most of the time. The front desk is always staffed and are helpful with most questions and resident concerns. The only downside is the location. The apartment building is not super metro accessible and many of the bus lines in the area do not have reliable, 7 day a week service.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very nice place with a lot of nice facilities that are accessible to everyone who lives there. There are nice gym, tennis court, pool and a nice grill place.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My husband and myself are happy to call Elliott House our home. We had the best experience here. Most of all we enjoy great backyard where we can chill with our friends, grill and play tennis.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The location of Ellicott house is perfect. The receptions and staff members are so professional, and the amenities are fantastic! I just moved in 2 weeks ago, and my experience is incredible so far!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

These apartments have a great bang for buck considering utilities are included, the exaggerate the closeness to the Van Ness metro stop, it’s a doable walk but it’s a solid 15 minutes and very much on the Forrest Hill Line. For the most part residents keep to themselves and the walls are pretty sound proof. My largest complaint is that they say they have package delivery 24/7 but they put lock larger packages in the leasing office which is closed by the time I get home from work so I sometimes have to wait until the weekend. But overall nice, clean building

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall it is really good. I love my apartment and the location that it is in. the business center is great. The things that I would change are fixing the grills (thermometers), the light bulbs in the back, and the fire pit.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Friendly staff and leasing department. Updated appliances, beautiful kitchen. Love the amenities: 2 pools, fitness center, tennis courts, beautiful patio, balcony.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Although I am a new resident and haven’t even moved in yet, the process of signing the lease, getting all the paperwork in and communicating with the leasing office has been a super easy and process and everyone has made me feel very welcome to this new community. I look forward to meeting other residents and taking advantage of the wonderful amenities.