Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

Raven
I used to really like this building. I’ve lived here for almost 5 years, but I will likely be moving after my lease runs out. It seems the amount of smokers in this building has risen, and they all seem to smoke indoors. The 7th floor reeks of cigarette smoke all day and the smell seeps into my apartment. Cigarette smoke smells horrible and I’m allergic to it. It’s unacceptable that I (or anyone) have to deal with this odor nuisance constantly with no action from management. I can’t enjoy the space that I pay so much for.

Michael
I live here still because this is my home and I’ve seen the changes good and bad occur and am always hopeful of things getting better. Maybe I’m being too optimistic? Management has changed 3 times since I’ve been here. If you don’t live here yet I would not live here if you expect security, safety and you as a resident coming first. There has been theft in the building, broken elevators, and rats. The leaks in the building are constant. Chipped paint as well. The units have not been updated since 2008. I’ve lived in 2 units here. Packages are often misplaced. The lifeguard is constantly missing which means you can’t swim. The pool closes early and does not follow the hours posted. The fire pit has been broken for about 2 years. This is more like a motel now than a luxury high rise building in upper Nw Dc. I do believe things are going to change which is the only reason I’m here. I won’t accept less. Should any human paying rent in Dc? Highmark is awful. Even with a new name.

Angelica
Wonderful Community nice peopleGreat area nice view off the balcony lots of stores in the area have everything you need and want it’s great to be in this environment around these nice people

Adam
Ellicott House is hard to beat in the neighborhood. I've been here for 6 years and am still happy to call it home. Great amenities and people. A+

Rida
Love staying at Ellicott! The building is nice, clean and well-kept. It is also very conveniently located. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Davide
Ellicott apartments is great place for living, I enjoy my apartment and how quiet and spacious it is. The location is great, full of nice restaurants and easy access to daily needs.

Lais Cristina
I have been living at Ellicott for one year now and it has been a great experience. Staff are always nice and helpful, and every time I share a problem that I observed around the building, it is quickly addressed and solved.

Cesar
Ellicot house is a nice place to live. It is very convenient and quiet, there are stores, pharmacies, gas stations and restaurants nearby. The patio if nice

Hannah
If the air conditioning/ heating could be changed a little later that would be amazing! Having no AC makes it difficult to cook because it heats the whole apartment! There was a long delay in response to rodents in the apartment, multiple days and no assistance by the office in mouse traps or temporary assistance until pest control could come out.

Chrysta
There are a very nice places without crimes since I lives for 5 years now. There are outside for exercise walk sidewalk a long way or around your apt for a safe but not night. Or Gym in the Basement (1B) Free any time. There has been remodel last year and look pretty styles in the lobby and Concergier Desk. Look a new Remodel in the Mailbox 2 weeks ago also. Mailbox are a beter than old one. Trash door in the electric was mess up but it's fixed in the closed door. better now..