Ellicott House Apartments

Great place to live and raise your kids in I love all the perks of living here at Ellicott house I really love cooking on the grill with friends
I’ve only lived here for less than a month but so far it’s great! No maintenance issues, walls are thick so you can enjoy the peace and quiet of your home, and tenants are al-around friendly.
I love enmities Elliott house has to offer. Great location, love the tennis court and swimming pool available even during winter. And everyone working at the front desk are always so sweet.
I have really enjoyed living here! The amenities are great and the apartment is the perfect size. Love having free coffee in the morning in case I wake up late and don’t get a cup before I leave.
Everything has been GREAT! no issues what so ever. The staff and everyone is very friendly and helpful. It would be great if the hallway carpets got shampooed more frequently.
I just moved in this week but so far I'm satisfied. I love the neighborhood and the building amenities, and most of the staff I've interacted with has been helpful. I wish my apartment had bigger windows, but I knew that going in!
The front desk people are nice, however you have to make request multiple times to get maintenance and leasing office to complete tasks. The community director is not friendly.
Clean and quiet. Convenient location for nearby universities. Close enough to the metro, bus, grocery, and drug store. Family friendly. Wish the gym was bigger and that there was a lounge for studying and events.
The building is very clean and for me it is very important, the staff always is willing to help, all the amenities are in perfect conditions. I really like it
Great apartment in a great neighborhood! Nice amenities for the price and I've always appreciated the friendly staff. Maintenance requests are filled on time and packages are always easy to get.