This is a very nice place to leave at. We like the yard. It has grill and area where you can have a party if your apartments are not very big.

Ellicott House has been a great place to live for the past several years. The cleanliness and amenities are hard to beat for the price, considering the quality of the neighborhood.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Building is mostly good - recycling area could be cleaner. Staff is nice. I like my apt. but the shower is not great. It's move that coffee is served.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have been living at the ellicott house for over 3years and I love it. It's a very safe neighborhood, not too far from the van near metro station. If you like politics and poses books store, its 2 blocks away in which I enjoy. At the ellicott house we have the best best at our front desk, tiara. We have great offices staff that is very helpful and how maintenance crew is very reliable. I spent most of my mornings at gym which is efficient. If you decide to stay here ..we have a few friendly neighbors. Its been a wounded 3 yrs.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The building understandably takes a hard stance against marijuana, but the second floor often stinks of cigarette smoke. It also seems that there is frequent turnover at the front desk, which makes package pickup much slower.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great building and so far great experience with only two minor hiccups 1. People below me smokes so if I open the balcony to smoke trails up Into my apartment 2 The noise of the elevator (the mechanical noise while it’s operating) is something to get used to. ( I can hear it in my apartment since it’s very close to the elevator ). If the balcony is open then it’s possible to cancel out the noise a little bit with the noise of the street :-)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Heater and water heat could be more stable. Love the coffee at the lobby. Have only been here for about 2 months so will update when appropriate!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This apartment community is very nice and has good amenities. The apartments have good floor plans and good in apartment amenities. The neighborhood is also really good with lots of restaurants near by.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very good community, excellent tenis court and common areas. Water fountain should be kept active always. Gym equipment should be updated and better maintained.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The location of the Ellicott House Apartments is perfect! The neighborhood is quiet. There are plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, shops and cinema in a walking distance.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The apartment building is always nice and clean. The gym is always updating with new gym equipments and entertainment. The neighborhood is very safe.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I enjoy living at Ellicott. It isn't noisy at all and the residents and staff are all nice. I've been here for about 3 months now and I have no complaints about my apartment or the building. Everything seems good so far.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My resident experience has truly been a positive one! I love the neighborhood, complex, maintenance and staff! Thank you, Elicott House! :-)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very secure community. The gym is a great asset that we have. I love the neighborhood and always try to do a daily walk in the afternoon.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a nice place to live. I like people and neighborhood. However, there are still some things to be improved such as gym for example. There is very nice barbecue place but it works only untill 8 PM which is also not very convenient.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Love this building! Super close to everything I need. My only recommendation is for management to look into cleaning the hallway carpets and adding some type of deodorizer in the hallways.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House remains one of the best living communities in Northwest DC. The amenities are hard to beat, the neighbors and staff are friendly, and the living space feels safe and comfortable.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent so far. The swimming pool is great and I love the tennis court. However, some maintenance is needed on the BBQ area and grills (some of them not working, scrapers should be provided), and the water fountain should be kept active always.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House has a really friendly atmosphere, the staff is kind and helpful, and the facilities are great. The gym has everything you need for a productive workout. 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've generally been pretty happy living at Ellicott House: The location, rent , amenities, etc., meet my needs and the frustrations are no more than those to be expected from everyday life.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've really enjoyed my time at Ellicott House since I moved in. The staff is great and friendly and I have never had any problems they couldn't help me with. The other residents are great too. I'm so glad I was able to find an apartment at Ellicott House!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great apartment in a great neighborhood. The apartment is a great size for the price and considering the area. A convenient walk to the metro, grocery store, bars and pharmacy.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have enjoyed the time staying in Ellicott and going to extend my lease contract. The staff is very helpful and responsive for all of my requests. Everything is smooth.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Solid location with an excellent staff team! Ellicott House and all of the people who work there (Staff, Concierge, Maintenance, etc. ) are fantastic!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My husband and I enjoy living here at Ellicott House. We rent the apartment on the 9th floor. We love to watch sunrises. Also, Fall foliage views are amazing.