Plus: the apartment comes with a heated indoor pool. The gym is cleaned every day. Shared W/D on each floor are said to be cleaned every day.

Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful.

My apartment, floor, and overall community is great. People are friendly and it’s pretty quiet most of the time. The front desk is always staffed and are helpful with most questions and resident concerns. The only downside is the location. The apartment building is not super metro accessible and many of the bus lines in the area do not have reliable, 7 day a week service.

This is a very nice place with a lot of nice facilities that are accessible to everyone who lives there. There are nice gym, tennis court, pool and a nice grill place.

My husband and myself are happy to call Elliott House our home. We had the best experience here. Most of all we enjoy great backyard where we can chill with our friends, grill and play tennis.

The location of Ellicott house is perfect. The receptions and staff members are so professional, and the amenities are fantastic! I just moved in 2 weeks ago, and my experience is incredible so far!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

These apartments have a great bang for buck considering utilities are included, the exaggerate the closeness to the Van Ness metro stop, it’s a doable walk but it’s a solid 15 minutes and very much on the Forrest Hill Line. For the most part residents keep to themselves and the walls are pretty sound proof. My largest complaint is that they say they have package delivery 24/7 but they put lock larger packages in the leasing office which is closed by the time I get home from work so I sometimes have to wait until the weekend. But overall nice, clean building

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall it is really good. I love my apartment and the location that it is in. the business center is great. The things that I would change are fixing the grills (thermometers), the light bulbs in the back, and the fire pit.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Friendly staff and leasing department. Updated appliances, beautiful kitchen. Love the amenities: 2 pools, fitness center, tennis courts, beautiful patio, balcony.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Although I am a new resident and haven’t even moved in yet, the process of signing the lease, getting all the paperwork in and communicating with the leasing office has been a super easy and process and everyone has made me feel very welcome to this new community. I look forward to meeting other residents and taking advantage of the wonderful amenities.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House is still one of the best deals in the neighborhood. The amenities are top-notch and the living environment is clean and calm.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Thick walls so noise from neighbors isn't a problem. Good location. The gym is not very good, not enough equipment or free weights or space to be useable.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have had an interesting living experience at the Ellicott House. There has been times where I do not enjoy my experience because of employees in the leasing office. Their negative interactions with me have not made this a good experience these last year.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Friendly staff that greet you everytime in and out of the building. Relatively quiet, at least on my floor. Only 10-15 minute walk from the metro and grocery store.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Nice place and staff. Older building so I've had to submit a lot of maintenance requests. However, requests are taken care of very quickly. Gym is also very warm and could use some more weights..

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott house is a wonderful place to live with modern floor plans and great amenities! The only thing that could improve is the use of the dial-in system for guests, rather than checking the guests ID.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

We have been living in these apartment complex for three years. It was just amazing experience! Great neighborhood, friendly stuff members, and fine amenities.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very nice place to leave at. We like the yard. It has grill and area where you can have a party if your apartments are not very big.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House has been a great place to live for the past several years. The cleanliness and amenities are hard to beat for the price, considering the quality of the neighborhood.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Building is mostly good - recycling area could be cleaner. Staff is nice. I like my apt. but the shower is not great. It's move that coffee is served.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have been living at the ellicott house for over 3years and I love it. It's a very safe neighborhood, not too far from the van near metro station. If you like politics and poses books store, its 2 blocks away in which I enjoy. At the ellicott house we have the best best at our front desk, tiara. We have great offices staff that is very helpful and how maintenance crew is very reliable. I spent most of my mornings at gym which is efficient. If you decide to stay here ..we have a few friendly neighbors. Its been a wounded 3 yrs.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The building understandably takes a hard stance against marijuana, but the second floor often stinks of cigarette smoke. It also seems that there is frequent turnover at the front desk, which makes package pickup much slower.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great building and so far great experience with only two minor hiccups 1. People below me smokes so if I open the balcony to smoke trails up Into my apartment 2 The noise of the elevator (the mechanical noise while it’s operating) is something to get used to. ( I can hear it in my apartment since it’s very close to the elevator ). If the balcony is open then it’s possible to cancel out the noise a little bit with the noise of the street :-)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Heater and water heat could be more stable. Love the coffee at the lobby. Have only been here for about 2 months so will update when appropriate!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This apartment community is very nice and has good amenities. The apartments have good floor plans and good in apartment amenities. The neighborhood is also really good with lots of restaurants near by.