I returned here after a year because I knew there’s no better place around.. management and all the personnel are always so helpful with everything I’ve needed

Great apartments at Ellicott House! We rent an apartment on the 9th floor and really enjoy window views and sunrises. Special thanks to Management Office who made sure that all our request and problems were fixed and solved on time.

very nice place to live. I love the pool and the back yord. Wish we had fresh flowers instead of artificial ones in the lobby. The staff are always courteous. The building is clean and the maintenance staff, esp Darnell, are tops.

I've been at Ellicott House for almost 2 years. I am very happy with my entire experience. The front desk concierge is always friendly and whenever I need maintenance they are quick to help.

The resident is very clean and put together. I appreciate how friendly and helpful the staff are. Someone is always there willing to help. Love the quietness as well.

Love the staff, appreciate the cleanliness, and ease of access. The facilities are always clean and the residents are not nuisances. In the past, I've had experiences with unpleasant neighbors-- that is not the case.

Ellicott House is still one of the best spots in the neighborhood. I've happily been a tenant of theirs for almost two years, and about sign on for another. The quality of living space and amenities is top-notch.

Reply from Ellicott House

Noisy tenants, noise from fitness center and the awful stench of marijuana and the overcompensating incense to cover it up make this a less desirable building. Fortunately, these are things that can be resolved, provided management actually is committed to doing so.

Reply from Ellicott House

The Ellicott House has the best team of leasing team, front desk and residents. Everyone is courteous, warm and welcoming. Moving to the Ellicott is the best decision I ever made.

Reply from Ellicott House

I love the security of the building as well as it’s many features. I don’t like not being able to control when I receive AC or heat, but I overall I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from Ellicott House

I love the fitness center and the walls are soundproof but smoke from other apartments has been seeping into my apartment even when my windows and door is closed. The apartment has been very helpful in sealing the door and walls and providing an air purifier but the smell still gets through.

Reply from Ellicott House

I enjoy living at Ellicott house. I have lived here for 3.5 years so far, and have not had a bad experience. The location is great, services are adequate, and rent has not increased at an irrational rate.

Reply from Ellicott House

Love the building and the people, which are very kind and friendly. Very good amenities and the location is great. The tenis court is awesome and fire pit and grill area beautiful.

Reply from Ellicott House

Elliott house has an amazing staff and services. The concierge desk is always staffed and has done a great job with receiving packages. The apartment amenities are also excellent, such as the gym and outdoor porch area.

Reply from Ellicott House

It is great to live in Ellicott House. You have all the services you need (gym, pool, business center). Receptionists and workers are very friendly and try to make your living experience perfect.

Reply from Ellicott House

I love the amenities and the staff is very helpful. It's super easy to pay the rent and I appreciate that there are always people in the leasing office to talk to.

Reply from Ellicott House

Beautiful building, the new renovations make it look so modern and updated! The gym is great, the pool is really nice to have. Maintenance is always super fast!

Reply from Ellicott House

Now I'm staying in the Elilicott house, There is very interested, There are have many things for exercises such swim, gym, tennis. Very good apartment for tenant

Reply from Ellicott House

I have lived in Ellicott House for a year and a half, and I am still pleased overall with the building. There have been more frequent maintenance issues with plumbing and general repairs since I moved in, but overall it's still the best deal in the neighborhood. The provided amenities remain satisfactory, and the staff continues to be very helpful.

Reply from Ellicott House

The concierge desk is always extremely helpful and considerate. Keep up the great work! The maintenance team is also quick to respond and that can't be beat!

Reply from Ellicott House

Had a faulty electrical problem a problem with my microwave it caught fire which was very frightening. Reported it to office And it was replaced promptly

Reply from Ellicott House

Nice layout and amenities. Good location and really like the grounds. Heat works well during cold months. It is a nice place to live. DC is cool.

Reply from Ellicott House

The amenities are great - we frequently use the pool. The staff are friendly, professional - amazing. We love the neighborhood especially how close it is to Politics and Prose, CVS, Giant, and the Metro.

Reply from Ellicott House

Since moving in this past week, I have had a great experience with the staff and they have made me feel very welcomed! Thank you Ellicott House for making my move seamless.

Great place, located in a fantastic neighborhood. Facilities are amazing and the staff members are really nice and always willing to help in whatever residents may need!