Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

I just moved in to a one bedroom apartment at Ellicott House and I already love it! The staff is very helpful and quick to process your paperwork. They are knowledgeable in all things ellicott house! I love how accessible the pool and fitness center are and that they are pet friendly. All the residents are polite and respectful of each other’s space.
I have been verbally attacked by two people that are contracted to the Ellicott House (HighMark Management) or a resident. Management was made aware. The carpets and tile floors are dirty. Sadly for the first time ever I have seen roaches. The pool has been better, not perfect but better. The locker rooms in the pool area are not kept up. There is rust and showers leaking or they do not work at all. I have told management many times. It’s important to rinse before entering the pool (safety and health) so the shower area needs to be clean and inviting. It looks like a prison in my opinion. Things for me and management/staff have gotten better but we have a long way to go. Talking one on one is best. This place was the PALACE on Connecticut Ave and now I see too many areas of lack of care, and disregard for simple things. This is still my favorite building on the avenue. I have another review I’m writing after my transfer in December to save money as a small business owner. So stay tuned
i just moved into the building oct 2020 and so far its pretty nice, i hear a dog sometimes but its a very quiet and clean building. definitely worth the price
The apartment is very updated and new. Noise level is good, and staff are very helpful and kind. The neighbourhood is also very safe and convenient.
I’ve found very friendly and respectful community members. The staff is helpful and nice and the location can’t be beaten. Quiet enough but still close to everything you might need!
The Ellicott House has excellent energy, pretty good on COVID precautions, and is great for dogs. The reception folks are also incredibly helpful.
Front desk staff are all very nice! I enjoy the safe neighborhood feel and my studio feels bright and large with the big window and alcove. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know!!
I really like living here! The concierge desk is always super friendly and helpful. I feel safe coming and leaving the building. Whenever I have a maintenance request, they come quickly. They are really polite and awesome! Most people that live here are really friendly! I enjoy seeing all the cute dogs on the elevator!
The lobby, elevators, mail room, - anywhere that is public is always clean. The only think I would change is waiting longer to switch from air conditioning to heating. It has been way too hot recently to work from home without cooler temperatures.
Since they change AC to heat I’m unable to breathe in the apartment ...maintenance need to do something about it. They came once and unable to fix and I’m still breathing dust!