Ellicott House Apartments

4.5

4.5

It has been a pleasure moving in to this community, everyone is so helpful and the property is amazing! We are excited to live here for a good while, it is now our home.
I absolutely love it here so far, the pool is an awesome bonus, it's incredibly clean, spacious, and the appliances are high quality. Best apartment I toured too, at a good price for the area. I would recommend it to anyone
Apartment staff are incredibly helpful and responsive. Neighborhood is safe, quiet, and convenient. Apartment common areas are clean and well kept. Maintenance is also very responsive and gets the job done.
I rate my community outstanding so far thank you for having me. I am proud to be a part of this community AND a part of Ellicott Connecticut Ave. I love it. Again thank you for having me into your neighborhood.
Always great things to say about Ellicott House Apartments. All the services are fantastic and employees are simply amazing. I’ve been using a lot of maintenance because I moved a couple months ago and there are some things in my apartment that needs to be fix, and they always take care of it. I also love how the gym is open everyday. Very convenient during pandemic. I can tell Joao, the director, does a great job on making sure everything goes smooth in the building. I’m very thankful and happy to have chosen Ellicott as my home.
I just moved in and the process was fairly easy. The leasing staff was extremely helpful during the entire process. The apartment is well maintained and very nice. The area seems very safe.
We have come a long way. On my second lease. Had to downsize because of the pandemic. I had some issues at first here and there. Communication issues. Some typical and some not so much. Communication has gotten much better. Issues that need to be addressed gets resolved in a timely manner. Maintenance is great. Robert deserves kudos as does James at the front desk. The leasing office is great, the front desk people are always great. The building is clean, my unit is fabulous. And if you are looking on Connecticut Ave for an apartment this is the place to be. I’m in customer service myself so I know it can be hard. I feel we have finally came to a place of understanding. Thank you so much to The Ellicott House which I call the “hotel” There is no place like home and there is no place like the Ellicott House. I got real berber carpet and it’s so soft and plush. Happy new year!
So far so good. Very nice staff and living spaces match prices well. Brand new resident so not super experienced with the building yet. Rewards app is a nice touch.
Great staff, wonderful maintence, comfortable surroundings! Clean, professional staff, great patio & benefits. Perfect apartment Floorplan & layout, convienct location.
So far, I’ve generally had a positive experience at Ellicott House Apartments. The leasing office was very responsive to my questions about the facilities and lease before my move in date. I also really appreciated that accommodations were made to move up my move in date, as requested. Community spaces are fairly well maintained. The only concerns I’ve had are that I would have liked more of a heads up on the move in procedures, specifically, how elevator rental works. Also, I’ve had some trouble with noise level and possible other behavior from the apartment next to mine. However, management does seem fairly responsive to tenants concerns. I would be likely to recommend Ellicott House to others.