Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

After about 8 months of living here I’m still impressed with the good service this building offers. Everything is always nice and clean. Employees are friendly. I love the fact that we have an indoor pool (great size), nice laundry room (always clean), indoor parking garage and gym (even though it’s pretty small, but good for cardio). If I was to “complain” (not really a big complain because I love the building) I’d mention the air conditioning and heating feature. It’s a little awkward the way the building needs to shut down the cold and hot air depending on season. But as soon as it’s up and running, it’s good to go. Compared to other apartment buildings in DC, Ellicott House is truly amazing. I’m very satisfied!
In general, I enjoy living here. The only complaint is that the water is turned off too frequently for repairs and sometimes maintenance is slow to come.
Friendly and helpful concierge, very responsive maintenance, great amenities, nice neighbors, good location right next to Politics and Prose.
My apartment is beautiful. Maintance is amazing. My only concern is the large amount of people outside our windows on this side of the building. It’s after 10pm and there is literally 22 people outside lighting the grill and playing music like this is a dorm. I counted yes...22 people. Every weekend there is large amounts of people on the patio very loud and for those of us that work it’s just not acceptable. I still give 5 stars because The Ellicott House is my favorite building.
A building with great amenities and staff but a few problems that were persistant. The biggest being noise from upstairs neighbors and the street light below. I am moving now due to the continuous issues with noise. I liked the location a lot but the soundproofing is inadequate.
Love the back patio area and tennis courts. It’s also a great neighborhood to live in. Building maintenance is always very kind and helpful, big shoutout to Robert!
Ellicott is a great community. With access to bus lines, metro (red line) and highways, it makes it easy to navigate through the city. You're close enough to the city to experience all the action while being far enough to enjoy your quieter moments. The staff overall are nice and helpful. Maintenance is very professional and timely to address your concerns.
Nice place to live, it’s very convenient, there are stores , restaurants and pharmacies. There is a bus stop in front of the building and the area is pretty safe.
We are so happy . This is a new experience for me and my boyfriend and so far we couldn’t be more happy . The apartment is beautiful and comfy and all the amenities make it even more enjoyable
Ellicott House remains one of the best deals in the city. Great staff, amenities, and neighborhood for a reasonable price. Resident here for 5 years and counting.