Hallways carpets and walls are very stained and old, which is embarrassing for invited guests to see:( Not very much upkeep in general- the doorknobs in the back patio have been gone for over 3 months now! Other than that, very happy!

My experience at Ellicott has been enjoyable! I love the location, the modern design of the apartments, and the amenities! Ellicott is a great place to live. I’ve even convinced my friends to move in!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great experience friendly staff. Very nice residents and the amenities are wonderful. Felt very welcome to the building and tot he neighborhood. Very safe

Great place to live and enjoy life! I just love the neighborhood: great shops, beautiful parks, and my favorite restaurants in walking distance.

Abou tot renew my lease! My first year at Ellicott House has been great! I do think the hallways/carpets could use a little TLC. They are quite worn.

This is a very nice properly to leave at! Better than most of the appartment complexes in the neighborhood. It has gym, pool, tennis courts and a lot of other things you would enjoy.

I've been at Ellicott House for 3 years now and I love it here. The leasing office is always friendly and very accommodating, the front desk staff are friendly, and maintenance is always quick to respond when I have any issues.

Great staff, great gym, great area! I really like how you can get packages 24/7. Maintenance is always available and are super helpful. I have enjoyed living here for a year.

The soundproofing on the rooms is quite well done, the neighbors have never been any sort of a bother even when they are partying, there's plenty of sunlight in the room, etc. It's also a quiet neighborhood so I can really relax at home. I've also had great experiences with the front desk and leasing office. They are always helpful and I have had no issues with them in my time here.

I love elicott house. I have been living here for over 2 years now and have been blessed to live in a warm and friendly and neat environment. I plan to stay for as long as possible.

I recently moved in and requested maintenance for a few things in the apartment (microwave and odd stain on the wall that was not previously there). Both times the maintenance people came, they were a) very quick in their response time, b) great at explaining what was going on, c) great at resolving the issue, and d) just overall very nice and pleasant to work with!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Everything is generally good besides some noise/weed smell issues with neighbors. Some of the front desk receptionists also aren’t very friendly.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Really great apartment and people. The staff are attentive at the desk and the leasing office. The complex does not have major disturbances and the amenities make it really great!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House remains one of the best deals in the NW Connecticut Ave. neighborhood. The building is well-maintained with nice amenities, and the location is hard to beat.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a great place to live! People who work at the administrative office and at the reception are great. I enjoy the amenities, the pool, the gym, the business office.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've lived here for about a month now and I've really enjoyed my experience. The other residents are very friendly and kind. I've also been taking advantage of the amenities offered here like the gym and pool.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in! There was a bit of miscommunication before move-in, but all was resolved and we love our new apartment home!!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My experience has been great so far, but I do wish staff were more accommodating. I struggled with moving and incurred extra expenses due to staff in the leasing office and did not receive a refund

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House is a great community. The staff has been nothing but helpful and the amenities are wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone looking to move to NW DC!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent community. Grills, fire pit and water fountain needs maintenance, but overall everything is great. Tennis courts are amazing. Very good place to live

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Had issues with moving, i.e. not being able to use the service elevator we reserved. We received a notice for marijuana smell on our tier, even though we had just moved in and made us feel harassed for something that clearly was not us. Slowly adjusting to the new place.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

They couldn’t find which floor the service elevator was on and therefore was out of order while we were moving:( Also sent out note about weed smell on our tier, the morning after we moved in which was odd and felt like harassment (smell obviously not coming from our apartment)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very helpful people. There is someone that was always able to answer the phone and answer any questions that we had about the apartment. Haven’t had any issues with the renting process

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

A friendly community with amenities designed for resident use. I enjoy my apartment and always am happy coming home. Staff is helpful and willing to engage with residents on a daily basis. The few things that could be improved is pool access with less restrictive hours and laundry is a tad expensive and can only reload card with cash which is inconvenient. Otherwise I am glad I chose Elliott House Apartments and enjoy living in the complex.