Ellicott House Apartments

Great location: close to metro, restaurants, shops. Safe and walkable neighborhood. Responsive community employees. Very helpful and accommodating. Doing great providing updates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ellicott House is a friendly and safe neighborhood. However, the building is old and poorly constructed. The walls are thin so I often hear neighbors and smell what they are cooking. I wish the washers and dryers were of better quality and inside the individual units. I wish the pool was outdoor or rooftop instead of indoor. I wish tenants were able to control their own heat/AC.
So far so good. I've been here 5 years. The amenities are clean and sufficient. The staff is organized and listens well. Thanks for everything!
All ok. New resident. First month overlaps with COVID-19 lock down. Eldest son keeping eye on apartment while I am out of country. A little cumbersome in getting things taken care of quickly due to self- isolation mandate.
Extremely safe and trust environment! I am so glad I moved into such an amazing and wonderful warm atmosphere. I especially love how on top of any situation the leasing agents have been
Really good apartment building, however the walls are a little thin so I can hear the neighbors. I do also wish there were bigger apartments available.
Staff are accommodating and always ready to assist. Location is safe and quiet, with easy access to the metro and activities. The apartment complex is updated, but could use a few more amenities. Overall, a great place to live!
Just moved in... move in experience not perfect (loading dock was full of trash and the staff didn’t really care. The building has nice amenities and I am excited to move in!
I’ve been coming to The Ellicott House since I was a young teenager to a young adult. My cousin and friends have always lived here. It’s always been one of my favorite buildings. The inside of the apartments are the exact same as they were when I was 20/21 years old. (That’s not a bad thing) Same blinds, same carpet in bedroom, same cabinets and floors. Balcony doors are the same. The lobby is the same just no coffee machine like before. The building is beautiful regardless. The apartment and building was renovated over 10 years ago. (Not recently) Since I have moved in there are some issues in my unit that I’m waiting to be resolved. Once they are fixed I will update my review. The management is very friendly and nice. Definitely responds to emails and calls. The community director and the assistant community director Gayle both are very helpful and kind. Any reviews you see regarding bad management that will be regarding the old community director. The new community director is AMAZING so far.... Danielle at the front desk is so kind and helpful. There is a woman that I met late night on Saturday and she was not friendly at all. The list of items that I sent to management I was told would be addressed. I am a new tenant so I think I should have some priority as I still have no ice maker and I use ice everyday for my smoothies. I will keep everyone updated. Gym and pool are beautiful. Just need my list completed and all will be fantastic!
Great place to live and raise your kids in I love all the perks of living here at Ellicott house I really love cooking on the grill with friends