Very good community, excellent tenis court and common areas. Water fountain should be kept active always. Gym equipment should be updated and better maintained.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The location of the Ellicott House Apartments is perfect! The neighborhood is quiet. There are plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, shops and cinema in a walking distance.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The apartment building is always nice and clean. The gym is always updating with new gym equipments and entertainment. The neighborhood is very safe.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I enjoy living at Ellicott. It isn't noisy at all and the residents and staff are all nice. I've been here for about 3 months now and I have no complaints about my apartment or the building. Everything seems good so far.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My resident experience has truly been a positive one! I love the neighborhood, complex, maintenance and staff! Thank you, Elicott House! :-)

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very secure community. The gym is a great asset that we have. I love the neighborhood and always try to do a daily walk in the afternoon.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a nice place to live. I like people and neighborhood. However, there are still some things to be improved such as gym for example. There is very nice barbecue place but it works only untill 8 PM which is also not very convenient.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Love this building! Super close to everything I need. My only recommendation is for management to look into cleaning the hallway carpets and adding some type of deodorizer in the hallways.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House remains one of the best living communities in Northwest DC. The amenities are hard to beat, the neighbors and staff are friendly, and the living space feels safe and comfortable.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent so far. The swimming pool is great and I love the tennis court. However, some maintenance is needed on the BBQ area and grills (some of them not working, scrapers should be provided), and the water fountain should be kept active always.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House has a really friendly atmosphere, the staff is kind and helpful, and the facilities are great. The gym has everything you need for a productive workout. 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've generally been pretty happy living at Ellicott House: The location, rent , amenities, etc., meet my needs and the frustrations are no more than those to be expected from everyday life.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've really enjoyed my time at Ellicott House since I moved in. The staff is great and friendly and I have never had any problems they couldn't help me with. The other residents are great too. I'm so glad I was able to find an apartment at Ellicott House!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great apartment in a great neighborhood. The apartment is a great size for the price and considering the area. A convenient walk to the metro, grocery store, bars and pharmacy.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have enjoyed the time staying in Ellicott and going to extend my lease contract. The staff is very helpful and responsive for all of my requests. Everything is smooth.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Solid location with an excellent staff team! Ellicott House and all of the people who work there (Staff, Concierge, Maintenance, etc. ) are fantastic!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My husband and I enjoy living here at Ellicott House. We rent the apartment on the 9th floor. We love to watch sunrises. Also, Fall foliage views are amazing.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The concierge desk and management are very friendly. They are quick to notify us of any issues with the apartment and if we have any packages. The other residents have all been very friendly.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Living at Ellicott House is a great experience. The staff are great, always there when you need them. The neighborhood is also great. I can go out at night and not worry about being hurt. The stores and restaurants provide places to eat and hang out. Also, management puts on events for residents to get together and allow people to get to know each other. The Ellicott House is the best apartment building to be in.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Fine Pretty a nice Place without Criminal. There are a very quiet and Calm. There are a near different Stores and Resturants. There has 3 Subway Name is Woodley Park, Cleveland Park, Tylentown Park and Van Ness Park. There are a very large living and Dining room. Wood Floor are a neatthan carpet, A new kitchen and I love a new kitchen also Bathroom is a new. Smh Come Visit my Apt #507 and look. Near laundry room each Floor. Elliott House Apartment Homes at 4849 Connecticut Ave, N.W. Washington, D. C. 20008 My Name is Chrysta Banks and call me at 240-575-0033 Text. πŸ˜„πŸ€ŸπŸΎπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸƒπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈwalk or Run outside on the sidewalk or Gym Room and Swimming Room. Snack and Soda Machine too. See you forward soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Thus far I have been extremely happy living at Ellicott House. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the amenities rock, and the location is awesome.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My experience at Ellicott House has been an overall pleasant one. I love the modern feel of the apartment and the amenities. I also appreciate the location, as it is in my school's neighborhood. I look forward to continuing my stay at Ellicott House.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Everything has been great so far! I’ve enjoyed the experience and the community. The staff has been helpful and the residents have been kind.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It has been great living here at Ellicott so far. Grounds are clean, staff is attentive to my needs and the rent is affordable for the area.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The complex is clean, amenities are updated and maintenance are timely and very professional. The location of this community is so convenient to the downtown area without having to be in the hustle and bustle of the city everyday. I've been here for 1.5 years and have enjoyed my time here.