I've just moved to Ellicott House and it has been a great decision. I love the apartment and the location, the staff has been friendly so far and the community feels nice. I look forward to enjoying the amenities here!

Great location, quiet neighborhood. Great space for the price you pay. Awesome pool and laundry and trash on every floor. Nice neighbors!!

It's been a pretty good experience living here so far, from the location to the actual building. I've had pretty good experiences with the leasing staff and most of the front desk people.

Complimentary am/pm coffee helps the building feel like home. Staff and employees work very hard all day to keep common areas and our homes safe and secure.

We love living at Ellicott House. The staff is friendly and so are the other residents! The building is dog friendly and our pets have made lots of friends!!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super friendly and polite. From the beginning, the community felt warm and welcoming. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for some peace and quiet, friendly neighbors with dogs, and a family-friendly atmosphere!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The overall experience is good. Windows strong enough to shut the wind and noise outside. Neighbors and management nice. Like living here. Will

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very warm, respectful, and comfortable. I don’t feel like I need to know everybody by name in order to enjoy lounging or working out next to them. It is a friendly and relaxed environment even for people with stressful jobs or lives.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall, I have had a positive experience at the Ellicott House having lived here for 4 years and now renewing for my 5th year. Thanks for your hospitality.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House continues to provide the best apartment deals in the neighborhood. The building is well-maintained, and the amenities are hard to beat for the price.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I really love living at Ellicott House. The amenities are fantastic, the staff is wonderful, and the neighborhood is very accessible! I have never had any issues with neighbors or others in the community, and always enjoy getting to come home.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Really good with any repairs needed and super quick to respond. The front desk is always helpful. The facilities are always clean! I would recommend living here:) everyone is nice.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far it has been great living at Ellicott. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are wonderful and our apartment is modern and perfect for us!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Loving here! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER! Nothing but fantastic thing to say including wonderful staff and neighbors. I look forward to continue living here and to continue having such a great experience.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Love the community, great location, and amenities. The only issue I have is with smoke from other residents contaminating common areas such as hallways.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

In general love it. Great amenities, location, and staff. Some issues within the apartment with electrical structures and the garbage disposal.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I just moved in 4 days ago. The good location is for me because it is close to Murch elementary school, Cvs pharmacy and gas station and other stores.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It is our fifth month living at Ellicott House. Our stay is great so far! The reception staff, location, amenities, and maintenance are great. The only negative experience we had was the smell of cigarretts smoke coming from our neighbor downstairs. obviously, he moved out and we no longer have this problem. Highly recommended place

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've lived at Ellicott House for five years, and can't find a reason to leave. The staff, apartments and ammeneties suit me perfectly. I've recommended it to anyone that wants to live in a quiet place outside downtown.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Hallways carpets and walls are very stained and old, which is embarrassing for invited guests to see:( Not very much upkeep in general- the doorknobs in the back patio have been gone for over 3 months now! Other than that, very happy!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My experience at Ellicott has been enjoyable! I love the location, the modern design of the apartments, and the amenities! Ellicott is a great place to live. I’ve even convinced my friends to move in!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great experience friendly staff. Very nice residents and the amenities are wonderful. Felt very welcome to the building and tot he neighborhood. Very safe

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great place to live and enjoy life! I just love the neighborhood: great shops, beautiful parks, and my favorite restaurants in walking distance.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Abou tot renew my lease! My first year at Ellicott House has been great! I do think the hallways/carpets could use a little TLC. They are quite worn.