Ellicott House Apartments

4.4

4.4

It is a nice place to live, amenities are always clean and in good conditions. Staff member from leasing office and front desk are always to help you always available.
Nothing has changed since my last review. My family and I still really enjoy living here. I would like for rent costs to go lower. That is my only complaint.
This Building is a new Improved. Look a new style lobby is a Beautiful. I like that. The Conergier Desk is a new better now before. Need more Remodel in the building better. I used walker with sat and need remodel slide on the Lobby side steps separate. Some Residents who has their electric wheel with sat, Cane and manual wheel walk with sat. Need bench outside front door. Clean all windows outside. Need change new screen Windows.
Excellent experience! My husband and I are so happy living here, all amenities are amazing! And the people in the front desk are very polite and helpful
It feels like in the beginning of the move everything goes well, above and beyond expectations, and employees treat you great, but as the time passed it felt like they just stop giving the sane attention or helping with requests. Once, I had a request that was never answered about water leaking in my studio from my window after a thunderstorm. It’s such a big request and never got an answer back. Then had my clothes stolen from the shared laundry and never had any support from the building. I of course don’t feel safe anymore to use the laundry room, because I don’t want this same issue to happen again. On top of that, when talking to the building about my laundry problem, some people would understand and verbally support me, but some would just assume I was lying, or say “hmm interesting, that has never happened before”. Like I’d lie about such a thing. Anyways, after 8 months living here I understood that you’re getting the support you need when they feel like it.
Ellicott House is still the best deal in town. I have been a resident now for 5 years and continue to enjoy my time here. The building is clean, well-maintained, and the staff is friendly and helpful. My apartment is in great shape with a wonderful view, and the amenities in the building are an added bonus. A+
Helpful employees, good location, clean shared areas and good maintenance response time. Elevators could use servicing as they have gotten stuck and been out of order multiple times in the past month.
Ellicott House is well maintained and relatively quiet. I wish the gym were bigger with updated equipment. I also wish there were reservable study/meeting rooms as lots of students and young business professionals live here.
Best Apartment I’ve lived in so far. The courtyard is my favorite place to go on a day when I need to clear my mind I go there and relax and just enjoy the sun.
Love love love the staff. Community areas are always clean! Patio area is always clean too! The security of the building is great too - always feel safe!