Fast response time to any residential issues. Very personable and welcoming to residents and guests. Always attentive and willing to be helpful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall the living experience has been wonderful, the staff is great. They are very responsive when I need help or assistance when responding to an issue.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I really enjoy living at Ellicott House. It is been 7+ good years, my son was born here and now he is a big boy. Keep up the good work!! Thank you so much

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

suggestions made to management not passed on. Notely the fee paid when you charge your rent is at ursury rates $50. everywhere else it at the most $15. No bank in the united states charge that kind of processing fee. Second requested that American Express be one of the card we can use

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent experience and very kind team. Glad to be part of such a fantastic community. Looking forward to recommend the Ellicott House to my friends

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall, living at Ellicott House has been a good experience thus far. Whenever there are issues, the employees have been incredibly helpful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

From Bericka's assistance with the lease and related details to the maintenance and front desk staff - has been the best 1st month ever!! Thank you!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The staff are always friendly and helpful. Repairs are done quickly. The amenities--a full-size indoor pool, a workout room--are just right.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

good service,please keep it.i wish you could by a cart in the garage,sometimes, when we shopping back,it is difficult to move the goods to our room.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott is the best residential place around the area, although prices are a little high, the facilities are the best you could ever ask for.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Loving it here! Just wish that I would have had an update on my open ticket to have my screens replaced from maintenance. It's been almost a month without an update.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The aparment is great. I have been living here for almost a year and a half now an I have been enjoying the stay so far. The management are great here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Lived here for 10 years. Property well-maintained and fairly convenient location. Always seeking to improve offerings. Sometimes management is a bit late with community notifications, but generally responsive.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

community is good. Most people of The front desk are very friend.Grage was often shut down in the past year.it is quite noisy if your bedroom is next to the Main Street without silent window.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I just moved in a couple of weeks ago and so far I am very satisfied! My neighbors seem very friends and the building is very clean. The leasing office manager, Bericka has been so helpful in getting my lease started without any problems.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I moved here recently. So far I really like it. Only complaint is that some of the gym equipment does not work and the garage was closed for a week and I couldn't use my car. I really love the indoor swimming pool!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Living here is great. The full size kitchen is a big plus. I also enjoy that there is no carpeting in my apartment. The only way to make it better would be to have a washer and dryer in the unit.

The location, staff, and neighbors are all great. Management is very responsive if you have any issues. I gave four stars because I wish there was an option to get carpet instead of hardwood.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Wonderful management, very professional and quick to respond to calls and fix problems. Staff is very friendly and willing to help out tenants.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've only been here a few weeks, but the process couldn't have been smoother and I love this building! The staff is super helpful and friendly

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have been very impressed by property management. The facilities are always clean and all my questions have been answered quickly and in a professional manner.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The leasing process was very smooth and everyone was very helpful. All of my questions were answered and everyone was also very friendly. I am excited to move in.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I enjoy the community and the location . I love we have a gym, I am there almost everyday. we have great staff, work gets done with a great period of time. Only problem is some people that lies on the community isn't very nice which can become uncomfortable.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall, I love my apartment and the neighborhood. EH staff for the most part are kind and easy to work with. Maintenance is fast and efficient. The one thing I wish I could fix is the air quality. The dust in my apartment piles up so quickly. I bought an air purifier which has helped with the health effects, but there is still so much dust. The heating and air is also too intense. I ended up cutting it off and buying a fan and heater. While some improvements are needed, overall this building and my apartment are a great value.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've been living at Ellicott House for the past two years now and love it! The leasing office is so helpful and the amenities in the building are awesome! Thanks for giving me a wonderful home!