Ellicott House is a great community. The staff has been nothing but helpful and the amenities are wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone looking to move to NW DC!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Really great apartment and people. The staff are attentive at the desk and the leasing office. The complex does not have major disturbances and the amenities make it really great!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a great place to live! People who work at the administrative office and at the reception are great. I enjoy the amenities, the pool, the gym, the business office.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

A friendly community with amenities designed for resident use. I enjoy my apartment and always am happy coming home. Staff is helpful and willing to engage with residents on a daily basis. The few things that could be improved is pool access with less restrictive hours and laundry is a tad expensive and can only reload card with cash which is inconvenient. Otherwise I am glad I chose Elliott House Apartments and enjoy living in the complex.

I moved here in April 2019. The apartments is pretty great for its price, location is good. The pool is amazing. I hope one day you guys gonna change A/C system though, cause it’s pretty old.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The soundproofing on the rooms is quite well done, the neighbors have never been any sort of a bother even when they are partying, there's plenty of sunlight in the room, etc. It's also a quiet neighborhood so I can really relax at home. I've also had great experiences with the front desk and leasing office. They are always helpful and I have had no issues with them in my time here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I recently moved in and requested maintenance for a few things in the apartment (microwave and odd stain on the wall that was not previously there). Both times the maintenance people came, they were a) very quick in their response time, b) great at explaining what was going on, c) great at resolving the issue, and d) just overall very nice and pleasant to work with!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It's been a pretty good experience living here so far, from the location to the actual building. I've had pretty good experiences with the leasing staff and most of the front desk people.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've lived at Ellicott House for five years, and can't find a reason to leave. The staff, apartments and ammeneties suit me perfectly. I've recommended it to anyone that wants to live in a quiet place outside downtown.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great experience friendly staff. Very nice residents and the amenities are wonderful. Felt very welcome to the building and tot he neighborhood. Very safe

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very helpful people. There is someone that was always able to answer the phone and answer any questions that we had about the apartment. Haven’t had any issues with the renting process

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott is a great place to be! Convenient and modern floor plans! I have truly enjoyed living here for two years. The staff is incredible and dedicated!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Very warm, respectful, and comfortable. I don’t feel like I need to know everybody by name in order to enjoy lounging or working out next to them. It is a friendly and relaxed environment even for people with stressful jobs or lives.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Clean and quiet. Convenient location for nearby universities. Close enough to the metro, bus, grocery, and drug store. Family friendly. Wish the gym was bigger and that there was a lounge for studying and events.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great staff, great gym, great area! I really like how you can get packages 24/7. Maintenance is always available and are super helpful. I have enjoyed living here for a year.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I love elicott house. I have been living here for over 2 years now and have been blessed to live in a warm and friendly and neat environment. I plan to stay for as long as possible.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Really good with any repairs needed and super quick to respond. The front desk is always helpful. The facilities are always clean! I would recommend living here:) everyone is nice.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far it has been great living at Ellicott. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are wonderful and our apartment is modern and perfect for us!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Loving here! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER! Nothing but fantastic thing to say including wonderful staff and neighbors. I look forward to continue living here and to continue having such a great experience.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The building is very clean and for me it is very important, the staff always is willing to help, all the amenities are in perfect conditions. I really like it

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

In general love it. Great amenities, location, and staff. Some issues within the apartment with electrical structures and the garbage disposal.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I just moved in 4 days ago. The good location is for me because it is close to Murch elementary school, Cvs pharmacy and gas station and other stores.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The location of Ellicott house is perfect. The receptions and staff members are so professional, and the amenities are fantastic! I just moved in 2 weeks ago, and my experience is incredible so far!