Ellicott House Apartments

In general love it. Great amenities, location, and staff. Some issues within the apartment with electrical structures and the garbage disposal.
Great experience friendly staff. Very nice residents and the amenities are wonderful. Felt very welcome to the building and tot he neighborhood. Very safe
Very warm, respectful, and comfortable. I don’t feel like I need to know everybody by name in order to enjoy lounging or working out next to them. It is a friendly and relaxed environment even for people with stressful jobs or lives.
Loving here! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER! Nothing but fantastic thing to say including wonderful staff and neighbors. I look forward to continue living here and to continue having such a great experience.
I've lived at Ellicott House for five years, and can't find a reason to leave. The staff, apartments and ammeneties suit me perfectly. I've recommended it to anyone that wants to live in a quiet place outside downtown.
Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.
It's been a pretty good experience living here so far, from the location to the actual building. I've had pretty good experiences with the leasing staff and most of the front desk people.
Great place to live and raise your kids in I love all the perks of living here at Ellicott house I really love cooking on the grill with friends
Clean and quiet. Convenient location for nearby universities. Close enough to the metro, bus, grocery, and drug store. Family friendly. Wish the gym was bigger and that there was a lounge for studying and events.
So far it has been great living at Ellicott. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are wonderful and our apartment is modern and perfect for us!