Everyone in the office is very accommodating and the property is very clean. I would recommend this property and location to anyone thinking about moving to Greenville

I will be moving to Greenville in the next few weeks and am so excited to live at Ellison on Broad. The staff was so welcoming when I toured. The leasing office has also been so helpful throughout the touring/leasing process! Can't wait to be a resident here!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very excited to move into my new apartment. Amazing amenities. Cannot wait till use the fitness room and pool. Melissa was such a joy to work with.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Best apartments ever! The best staff, clean, beautiful! Always smells so clean! Beautiful pool! Pet friendly! Apartments have gorgeous finishes!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just moved in, but we absolutely love living at ellison so far! The location is what truly brought us into the community. We love the open floor plans, and modern look of the apartment!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison on Broad. It’s definitely the best location downtown in proximity to everything fun. The pool is also a great feature to have.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very smooth. Problems are addressed promptly. Staff are very friendly. The hallways and entrance are clean. The pool and hot tub are well maintained

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Truly a great place to live, amenities are amazing and the management is very professional and hospitable. My friends are very jealous of where I live!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Overall my experience has been very good. The staff are friendly and helpful when needed. The amenities are nice and always clean. I will continue to refer people to Ellison on broad apartments.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Perfect location- right off Main St. Up to date amenities and apartments. Lots of Outdoor space. Staff is friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Move in date July 15th. Can't wait to move into this beautiful community! Everyone has been so welcoming and easy to work with. We know it is a reflection of what's to come!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We are just starting out here, but so far this has been one of the best experiences. We absolutely love being right downtown and walk everywhere. Staff has been super friendly and helpful and we are pumped to be here!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Such a fun little community. Everything you need is right here! The facility is top of the line and the people are great! There's always something planned to bring the community together.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Nice amenities, most of which usually work. TV and internet signal in clubroom are unreliable and hard to control the volume. Would be nice if hall doors didn’t slam

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location, great management and maintenance staff, fun community events and just a great feel overall. Would highly recommend Ellison on Broad!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This is, bar none, the best apartment community I have ever lived in. The management and service are outstanding, the amenities are lovely, and I receive compliments from every guest we have over

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very respectful and considerate. Staff is very aware of the residents’ needs. Well kept and organized. Even though it’s a little dense, with the amount of apartments in the building, it does not feel that way.

Great place to live, the staff is so nice and helpful and the amenities are second to none! They’ve made moving in a breeze and the community is always well maintained

The best apartments. Perfect location, not too close to downtown but still walking distance. I always feel safe. Apartments are beautiful! So happy to be a resident at Ellison on Broad.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great amenities. Great location. The office Staff is very helpful and understanding. The scheduled activities are very creative and interesting. Repair staff is prompt

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Right in the heart of downtown and with more amenities than I could ever dream of I am grateful for this clean quiet community that is home.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

So far no complaints. I only just signed my lease this past weekend and will move in the first of March. But so far I have only experienced great things. Marissa at the leasing office is a total winner!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Love my apartment. The location is perfect- right in downtown Greenville, quick walk to restaurants and shopping. The apartment community is very nice.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Gym is great, people are friendly. Hallways need to be cleaned more, back end of complex smells sometimes. Dog park would be MUCH better and used more with turf instead of bark/mulch

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff is so friendly and the property is well-kept. We love living here and feel so welcomed by the community. The trim, finishes, and appliances are top-quality so it has made adapting from being homeowners back to renters again a comfortable switch.