Living here has been great so far! The residents are all so friendly and the monthly events are so much fun. Aside from the electronics in the building going out intermittently, I haven’t had any issues. It’s also extremely convenient!

I just moved in and absolutely love it! Everyone is so friendly. Management is very helpful and the property is so clean, pretty and quiet! The location is ideal!!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Hands down the best experience we have had with an apartment complex. The amenities and location can't be beat. My dog loves the pet area and dog wash.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We love living at Ellison on Broad. The environment is clean, friendly and already feels like home. Our furbaby thinks so, too! Plus, you can't beat the location.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is amazing in many ways, the amenities, the parking, the layout and architecture, but the staff is what makes living here my home! I love every single one of them. They are all sweet, personable, efficient and you are always greeted with a smile.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We absolutely love living in the ellison community. Everyone is very social and an awesome time to be around. We have made friends that we will have for life from living here.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

It's been years since I lived in an apartment, but I must say living here has made it very easy to get accustomed to this type of living. Everything is so beautiful here and so close to downtown and Publix

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Perfect attention since the very first minute, scheduling the visit was simple, everything in time and paperwork was handled in a simple and profesional way.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everyone has been super nice and helpful :D I felt welcomed and the moving process was super easy. The front office staff has also been very helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The BEST! Everyone is so friendly! Apartments are beautiful and spacious. The location is so perfect being so close to everything downtown. I am so thankful to call Ellison on Broad home.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison- The location is great. The gym and pool are up to date and very well kept. My apartment overlooks the side court yard and is beautiful and peaceful.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just moved in and couldn't be more excited about living at Ellison. The apartment itself is amazing with spacious rooms and great storage space. We also love the amenities! From the pool to the lounge and coffee machine there's always a spot for everyone to enjoy. We really like the events for the residents too. The best feature is probably the safety of the apartment. Not only is the surrounding area great but there are lots of features to keep all the residents safe and sound when they are home and away!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very nice apartment community with a great staff. All maintenance request have been completed quickly and professionally. The front office staff are wonderful and make sure everything is in order.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

EoB has been an incredible experience since moving here 2 months ago. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. The community is extremely dog friendly and I wouldn't live in any other apartment in greenville!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Best apartment community in Greenville! Highly recommend to anyone already here or planning on moving to the area! The leasing staff is very helpful though everything!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great place to live. Our unit overlooks the private courtyard. Great place to do yoga in morning and evening. Love how pet friendly our community is. My dogs are very relaxed too. Decent sized gym. Small indoor yoga room if needed. Pool, grills &other rooftop decks to use. Great people, well managed, awesome location. Near grocery, fitness, downtown. I can walk everywhere! Our 1bdrm has tons of built in storage space & all hdwd flooring.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The building itself is like a resort-what more could I ask for? Marissa and Nicole have been exceptional- professional, kind, and friendly every time we interact.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The place good. So good it's good. I live in a place that's keeping me alive. So glad I have a roof. Very important. Can i have the 500 bucks now?

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This apartment’s location is very good. Facility is new. But parking lot is small. Especially tree floor is so bad. I recommend adjust lenders appointment plan.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have just moved in and the leasing team has made every step an absolutely breeze! Thank you for making our transition from NJ to GVL so seamless!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The Ellison on Broad apartment complex is a wonderful place to live in the heart of downtown Greenville South Carolina. Quite, Clean, and all I need is only a few minutes away.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff at Ellison on Broad are incredibly helpful and proactive. Always smiling and willing to answer any of my questions. The complex is very clean and safe, but my only complaint is the quality of gym equipment. Overall as great spot!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location, great management and maintenance staff, fun community events and just a great feel overall. Would highly recommend Ellison on Broad!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just extended our lease! The past 7 months have been wonderful! Moving from another state and not really knowing anyone can be a bit intense but the staff and the residents at Ellison make it so much better. We love the amenities and being almost in the heart of downtown without having to deal with some of the inconveniences downtown living can bring. It's fantastic!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living here! Great community, amenities, and staff. Social events that have been put on by the staff have sparked several of us getting together to create our own events and get togethers, which makes the whole experience even better.