Ellison on Broad

The staff is so nice and always willing to help. My apartment is beautiful and I’ve always felt safe here. Maintenance responds to any requests within 24 hours. All of the amenities are well maintained.
I have had the most amazing experience at Ellison. The staff really makes it. I also can't speak more highly of our community events and our staff was so creative in keeping us busy during quarantine.
Community is well maintained and the service by the staff is very focused on providing a good resident experience. It is a quiet environment and parking on your floor of residence is a great feature
Ellison is a great place to live. It is in the heart of downtown Greenville, with lots to do around town. There are also always fun resident events to attend
We’re new here at Ellison & already love it. The staff personnel have been so patient & helpful as we learn the building procedures. Various residents have been polite & helpful as well. We’re glad we chose the Ellison on Broad as our new temporary home & will recommend it to our Family & friends.
Friendly and professional team - seamless and efficient experience! I shopped around a lot before landing at Ellison on Broad, and I couldn't be happier.
We have absolutely loved living here! The staff is great and the events the community hosts really foster great relationships between the residents young and old. The apartment itself is also great and we are so glad this is where we chose to call home! It really has been that to us for the past year!
Such a great move-in experience! A+ treatment! I only got to have a virtual tour and it turned out to be everything I was hoping for and more! I have a lot of stuff and there is SO MUCH STORAGE! I’ve only been here a few days, but no complaints so far :)
I moved in last week and so far have had a very pleasant experience. The residents I have met are very friendly and moving in was a breeze even though it was contactless due to covid. Everything I needed was in the apartment and ready to go. Staff seems great and I look forward to participating in social events and taking advantage of the wonderful amenities once I get settled in. My dog loves it too :)
The process of moving in has been smooth and straight forward. Nicole, the Community Manager, was very helpful. I'm excited to move to Greenville and live here.