Ellison on Broad

Lovely community, nice neighborhood! We love the location, very near to Amazon restaurants and good grocery stores. Walking to falls park is one of the favorite activities.
An amazing team! Very accommodating during a trying time. They are taking measures that they don’t have to to help me out. This says so much about Ellison!
Ellison is living made simple. It’s in a great location downtown easily accessible to everything downtown, including the swamp rabbit trail!
We love living at Ellison! Every part of this community makes you feel at home. The staff is loving anf attentive. We love that the facilities are elegant and modern, but most of all they're incredibly pet friendly!
Very courteous staff. Always nice and smiling faculties are always clean and in great upkeep. Wonderful snacks and coffee machine. The security of the key system also makes me feel safe
I have had nothing but great memories since moving in to Elleson . Staff is amazing and Friendly . lot is always clean . conmen areas are always kept nice and clean.
Has been so great and easy signing a lease and making EOB officially (almost) my new home! marrisa has been great in the entire process and I appreciate her so much!
LOVE living here— I’ve literally not had a single issue in the 14 mos. I’ve been a resident. Everyone at the leasing office has always been helpful, professional, and extremely kind. The building is always spotless— and the amenities are truly luxurious!
Wonderful building with great amenities, staff and community! We love living here, and enjoy the location as well, being so close to main street. Only complaint is there is not much soundproofing between floors, so footsteps and the like can be quite loud. Overall though, a great place top live.
The staff is great. Have a group to do things with. We are a little concerned with the way people enter and exit the parking garage. People tend to cut the corners when rounding the curves. My wife scraped the side of the car on a pillar when someone coming down cut the corner and she pulled to the side to avoid hitting.