Great apartment and cleanliness on move in. Great community and staff. Perfect distance from downtown area and only about a ten minute walk from the heart of downtown.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great place to live! The people are so nice. The pool Is amazing. Everyone always says hi and knows each other. You get the convenience of living downtown at the most luxurious place you could live.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is a great community of people and amenities. The facilities are of high quality. Truly a luxury apartment location that feels like family!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location and wonderful amenities. Apartments are spacious with great views and common areas are beautifully decorated. Downtown living at its best!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Excellent staff, everyone treats us like family. The building is well kept. The location is perfect. We walk to coffee shops, restaurants, Falls Park, and the Peace Center. Love, love living here.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Staff is friendly and very accommodating. I love living here and the location is great for me. My quality of life has increased so much from living here.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

It has been great living here. The amenities are amazing great for pet owners. Location is fantastic, walking distance to falls and Cleveland park and local downtown restaurants.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison is an amazing apartment complex is downtown Greenville, SC. The amenities are endless and of high quality. Our two bedroom apartment checks all of the boxes.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Honestly the best place I have ever lived. Love the location in downtown Greenville and all the amenities. But I think more than anything I love the sense of community there is at Ellison. Most of my friends in Greenville live here, and that’s a first for me. I used to never know my neighbors at any other apartment I’ve ever lived in. Love that I can just go down the hallway to hang out with a friend or make plans to watch a game in the clubhouse. So glad I chose to live here last summer!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This is the first Partman complex I’ve lived in where the management truly cares about its residents. My friends are jealous of the location and everything it has to offer I love having guests over and enjoying all of the amenities at this apartment has

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Definitely the best apartments in downtown Greenville. You can't beat the location and the amenities are great. The staff are always friendly and willing help and there are events all the time.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The best decision I ever made was to move to The Ellison. The location amenities and staff make it my home and a place I can’t wait to come home to daily. I’m thankful for living in a place so close to main st and the trail. I love it here.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Perfect location in the heart of downtown. Office staff are friendly and helpful. Social events for residents occur regularly. Amenities are great- gym has up to date technology.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The building is well-appointed, the team is friendly, helpful, and professional. Ellison events are generous and fun! I love the location and proximity to Main St.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The Ellison on Broad Staff is so nice. Maintenance staff is especially kind and diligent with any matter. The complex itself is continuously clean.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

great place to live. excellent community atmosphere.has all the amenities you would want and the management is great here. moved in when they first opened and have renewed once.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Best apartments ever! Amazing finishes in all layouts, but the amenities blow any other apartment complex out of the water. The staff go above and beyond to make the residents happy. Love it here!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Living right in dowtown Greenville is just awesome! The apartment is just around the corner of Main Street with plenty of bars and restaurants.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I’ve lived in many apartments before and wasn’t sure which one to select when I was moving to Greenville. Selecting Ellison on Broad was the best decision I made. Being right in the middle of downtown and having such an inviting atmosphere, I love living in this apartment complex.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Love it here. Need charcoal in bin by green egg. Otherwise, apt is big, quiet neighbors, dog LOVES the pet park. As long as she is happy, this place rules. And, it's right downtown

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff really makes Ellison more than just an apartment community. They truly make the community feel like home. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great location with a staff that cares.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Love Ellison ! great staff ! Almost a year since I moved here , and I have no regrets :-) Living downtown is fantastic ! I can walk everywhere even to my work !!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

LOVE Ellison on Broad - fantastic management and maintenance staff. Awesome events and apartments are beautiful!! PET FRIENDLY and amazing amenities!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I honestly love where I live, and I love the staff and community. Everyone has been helpful, and it also helps that they know us, and genuinely care.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love this place! It’s like a boutique hotel! Ellison may be the only place in town with a jacuzzi! Our apt is modern, bright and roomy. The residents are an eclectic mix of people. Super dog friendly!