Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Apartment is nice I have seen a few bug here and there. Also the toilet is very small and low to the ground. But everything else is good so far
We had an amazingly smooth moving process thanks to the wonderful managers here at Elm Creek. Our apartment is beautiful and more than we could have hoped for! We are so glad we chose this community.
Very quiet and friendly neighborhood! Love the environment around as well. My kids really love it here and I’m so happy that I made the right choice to lease here!
The Apartment complex is nice and mostly quiet people need to attend to their animals more but that’s the only thing I would have to say negative towards the complex other than that it’s great
The community is relatively quiet and the staff is awesome and always helpful when needed. It’s a great area to live in and we have direct access to the green belts and park which is great for pets and kiddos!
I love the price and the environment of these apartments my only complaint is about bugs and my kitchen sink doesn’t have a sprayer. Everything is is satisfactory
Love the location , love my neighbor, wish people would pick up after their dogs, and it is hard to find parking after work, property well maintained
Lovely apartments great management friendly neighbors love how quickly they get things fixed when a work order is put in! And great parking always close to my apartment
So far, so good. My neighbors are pretty friendly so far and are also very quiet; which is one of the top things I tend to pick when looking for a place to stay.
Since living here, it has been nothing short of amazing!!! Any time I need assistance, or a maintenance request, or anything, it is handled immediately.