Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Nichole
Office staff is always helpful with responding and taking of any issues or questions. Maintenence response in a timely manner. I appreciate all the staff here at Elm Creek .

John
Office employees very friendly and nice. Luckily my neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves like me. I like living here for sure. Also I'm just typing to add more charters so I can submit.

Dorla
I Love this Community. Quiet, Safe, Clean and always very Attentive to any needs. Great Management communication and top notch maintenance. Always a pleasure coming home from a long day at work.

Carolina
I love living here! It's peaceful, quiet, serene and tucked away from the busyness of greater Houston traffic! Although my commute to work is longer, it just gives me more time to pray, reflect on what my day looks like and listen to my favorite music.

Victoria
Nice and quiet everyone minds their business for the most part around here at elm creek. Wish we had parking stickers though due to no gate ):

Anthony
Best apartment I’ve ever lived in. Has pools, a gym , nice office ladies in the office and peaceful community. Would recommend people to live here.

Verified Resident
For about three years, I've lived mostly peacefully here at Elm Creek Apartments. There isn't much going on, and it isn't too noisy. Only complaint would be the quality of the maintenance work done. That's about it.

Kati
I love the sense of community we have! Everyone is really nice and respectful. My husband and I moved in a month ago and someone already gave us a housewarming plant within two weeks! ♥️

Kristie
Amazing staff and friendly neighbors, great location and our kids truly love it here! This is a wonderful apartment complex, glad to call it home!!!

Tiffany
Caitlin and Lana have helped us have a smooth move in when there was minor hick up in our initial move in date and was a huge help! We are now happily moved in and loving our new home!