Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Wonderful place to live . I have lived here for a year so far. Hope and mrs Mary are some of the nicest people I've ever met. As well as the rest of the community.
Only giving 4 stars because the neighbors are loud at night & the ac is really loud. Other than that it’s a great place! Mary is great & maintenance is quick
No complaints!!! I love it here ❤️ the office ladies are wonderful and always go out of the way to make sure I have what I need. There are 3 parks in walking distance and it is a safe walk. I love it!!!
Great apartment friendly management wonderful amenities couldn’t ask for a better place given the price will definitely recommend this apartments
A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. A beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails.
I just wish we had assigned parking. The neighbors are great! Staff is amazing and friendly. The only issue is parking, its Really inconvenient when people that don’t live here and are just visiting park wherever they want for multiple days at a time and we have to walk across to entire complex to get into our apartment.
Great apartments friendly staff just wish amenities stayed open more and I wish there was more parking some nights when I get home I have to park on the other side of the complex
The community is very quite and calmfull. Not alot of distortions from the people around. The office is very helpful and understanding in any situation.
Great leasing with Mary. Very personable and friendly. Apartment looked clean and love the amenities. I was able to do the whole process in one afternoon and moved in the next day.
Really nice and calm environment. My wife and I enjoy living here and feel like it is a nice environment to have our child to be raised here for a good while.