I like the community.. it's quiet, friendly, and the location is great. I would like to lease for another year here if I can manage to obtain a 2 bedroom door a reasonable cost.

Overall it is a very nice apartment complex/community. There are certain aspects that come from living in an apartment that are unavoidable no matter where you go.

I love it here it's peaceful. the staff are great and super nice. This is the best apartment complex i have lived at so far. I would recommend this place to anyone that i know.

Great place to live really quiet and good neighbors. I like that there is a gym and a pool really close to my appt. And the people in office are friendly and easy to deal with

My husband and I love it here! We moved here in July and couldn't ask for a better place to live... everyone is super friendly and the staff are amazing!

I have loved my stay in this complex and have recommended it to several people looking for a quiet apartment in Kingwood. It’s location is convenient with the restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Maintenance is always prompt and friendly and the Office staff is fabulous!

I love living at Elm Creek apartments. We were here several years ago, but had to move because of financial and family issues. Now that we are home, I couldn't be happier. The best thing is that my son, who is on the spectrum, is thriving in school. I love ECA.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Living here is overall an amazing experience. The staff is very friendly and knows their residents well. Maintenance is always prompt and do their work in a professional manner.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great place to live! They have such a great community and it’s very dog friendly which we love. There’s even a super convenient trail located nearby!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great management, great support, wonderful community, friendly neighbors. Very difficult to find this type community these days. Thank you Elm Creek Management!

Quiet complex, maintenance was fast to fix my sink when it clogged. Office workers are nice and very responsive. Wood floors are starting to warp , that’s really my only complaint.

My wife and I love living here because it’s such a quiet community. The staff is always friendly when approached and when we need maintenance, it always gets done. Luckily we have had no flooding and it makes it hard to leave.

Awesome experience so far. Mary has been excellent with communication. This has been the easiest experience renting ever. It was so effortless. I was displaced during the flood, the ease of everything made my life less stressful. I am very grateful for that.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great place to live! Love being a part of the community. The location is great and the quality of apartment for the price is worth it. Also love the trails around the complex.

Maybe a gentle reminder to revisit policies about being a good neighbor. No one like coming home to trash bags left outside all day attracting what ever animal, wild or tame, to come inpect it. Too many times I've had to wait for a trash panda or a possum to waddle by so I can go in my apartment.

Venthood could either be replaced or cleaned, one clean and a day later it's dripping grease again. When I first got my unit I had to clean everything myself, it wasn't cleaned like they said it would be. Metal rails are shaky, so I can't lean against them if I need to regain my balance either going upstairs or nearly falling on my balcony. Otherwise management has astounding customer service, and they will do what they can to make sure you are happy as long as you don't alternate the equipment in the unit, like upgrade the fridge or sink...

I've been here for awhile and I love living here! It's a nice quiet community with great staff. Every time I have ever had an issue, they fix it right away.

It could be cleaned up green mold on Windows on buildings maintenance does not listen to the tenants marry is awesome in the office the inside of the appts needs refurbished

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We were able to transition back into Kingwood very easily because Elm Creek Apartments. We loved the service and care the staff and ground keepers provided!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My experience with Elm creek has been fair so far. When i first move does in the air conditioning wasn’t working and took 4 days to get fixed but other than that it’s been even a well

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I'm very pleased living in at Elm Creek however parking's a real issue with me you shouldn't have to park at another building to get to your apartment. Other than that it's exceptionally quiet peaceful place to live and maintenance is very prompt at fixing issues.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My husband and I love it here! This is our first place to move into after getting married! Neighbors are super friendly and the staff here are super friendly and amazing!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived in this fine community for nearly 5 years. It’s a very quite and tranquil complex . I’ve never had any issues of any sort . The staff is amazing , friendly and extremely communicative . I love coming home to such a beautiful and safe place every day after work.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great staff, very helpful and friendly made process easy and fast. Apartment looks nice and clean so does property. Great experience overall

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very glad to love in such a nice area. The complex is family friendly and there are not many issues while living here. The staff always replies to inquiries in a timely manner and are always helpful when answering questions.