Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Living at Elm Creek Apartments is a relaxing, calming, family friendly experience. The staff is wonderful and goes out of their way to make their tenants feel at home.
I just moved in but I really like my apartment and I like that it's really quite here and the ladies in the office are really nice and helpful
I love the apartment love that the trails are right behind the apartments I love to go on walks on the trails. If there is an issue maintenance gets to it as soon as they can.
I love my complex! The location is great, the neighbors are awesome, and the community staff is fabulous. 10/10 recommend this complex to anyone that may be moving to this area.
The staff got us a home quickly! Mrs. Hope and Mrs. Mary were very welcoming. They made the perfect impression on us and showed us all the great amenities this property has to offer! We were also greeted and treated kind by the maintenance man, Jose, on our first day moving in! He assured us if anything needed to be taken care of, he was the man to do it and he’d be more than happy! We just got out of a bad experience so this was definitely a breath of fresh air! We couldn’t be more grateful!
Pretty peaceful for the most part, people stay to themselves and it’s a quiet environment. Animals could be picked up after better but all in all not a bad place to live
I absolutely love this apartment complex quite, affordable close to stores. Staff are awesome they are always there when I have a question or need help. Thank you
So far I really enjoy living here! It’s very peaceful and feels like home. I am from the country so moving here was a big change. I can tell that I will gain many great memories here and experience new things.
I love it here so far. It’s an amazing community with very very nice people. It’s really easy to fine everything and grocery stores are really close to me now.
Neighbors and staff are friendly, helpful, and curtious. The area is quiet with a nice nature walk that can take you to many stores near our complex and can be great for exercise and dog walking. All in all I feel safe and the community is calm, quiet, and friendly.