My wife and I love living here because it’s such a quiet community. The staff is always friendly when approached and when we need maintenance, it always gets done. Luckily we have had no flooding and it makes it hard to leave.

Awesome experience so far. Mary has been excellent with communication. This has been the easiest experience renting ever. It was so effortless. I was displaced during the flood, the ease of everything made my life less stressful. I am very grateful for that.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great place to live! Love being a part of the community. The location is great and the quality of apartment for the price is worth it. Also love the trails around the complex.

Maybe a gentle reminder to revisit policies about being a good neighbor. No one like coming home to trash bags left outside all day attracting what ever animal, wild or tame, to come inpect it. Too many times I've had to wait for a trash panda or a possum to waddle by so I can go in my apartment.

Venthood could either be replaced or cleaned, one clean and a day later it's dripping grease again. When I first got my unit I had to clean everything myself, it wasn't cleaned like they said it would be. Metal rails are shaky, so I can't lean against them if I need to regain my balance either going upstairs or nearly falling on my balcony. Otherwise management has astounding customer service, and they will do what they can to make sure you are happy as long as you don't alternate the equipment in the unit, like upgrade the fridge or sink...

I've been here for awhile and I love living here! It's a nice quiet community with great staff. Every time I have ever had an issue, they fix it right away.

It could be cleaned up green mold on Windows on buildings maintenance does not listen to the tenants marry is awesome in the office the inside of the appts needs refurbished

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We were able to transition back into Kingwood very easily because Elm Creek Apartments. We loved the service and care the staff and ground keepers provided!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My experience with Elm creek has been fair so far. When i first move does in the air conditioning wasn’t working and took 4 days to get fixed but other than that it’s been even a well

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I'm very pleased living in at Elm Creek however parking's a real issue with me you shouldn't have to park at another building to get to your apartment. Other than that it's exceptionally quiet peaceful place to live and maintenance is very prompt at fixing issues.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My husband and I love it here! This is our first place to move into after getting married! Neighbors are super friendly and the staff here are super friendly and amazing!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived in this fine community for nearly 5 years. It’s a very quite and tranquil complex . I’ve never had any issues of any sort . The staff is amazing , friendly and extremely communicative . I love coming home to such a beautiful and safe place every day after work.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great staff, very helpful and friendly made process easy and fast. Apartment looks nice and clean so does property. Great experience overall

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very glad to love in such a nice area. The complex is family friendly and there are not many issues while living here. The staff always replies to inquiries in a timely manner and are always helpful when answering questions.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

the ladies in the front leasing office are exceptional. Whatever the need is they’re there to quickly get you an answer or whatever is needed at the time.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Lived here for over 2 years and it’s a quite and welcoming community I enjoy walking my dogs in the trails located easily behind the apartments

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s a really nice place to live. The green belt is right behind which is a nice trail to walk. It has a great community including the staff and neighbors.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s been a quite complex and very peaceful I enjoy walking my dogs on the trails located in the apartments pretty much! We have lived here 3 years

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here for over 5 years and love it. Things always get taken care of when requested. I do wished they alerted when pool was closed but the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

So very excited about what staying here will bring. Looking forward to the location, amenities, community, and also the price! Awesome complex!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed it so far. It is very relaxing and quite. Very nice and professional office staff and maintenance crew. Thank you very much for the opportunity to stay here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very happy because it is a very quiet complex. And when I need help I always get it fast. Mary and Hope are also very nice to me. And the maintance people are very respectful when they come to my apartment.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am so happy that I found this place and Mrs. Mary is AWESOME. She makes you feel at home here. I love being here and I am glad to call this my home

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment complex and I recommend anyone looking in the area to try it out! I've been here over a year and have loved every minute of it!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Amazing community and amenities. Ease of access to the green belt and ease of access to a park. The included wash facilities and pool area are a great bonus.