Elm Creek Apartments

It's been great since my daughter and I moved here. Very quiet area. Neighbors are great here too. Staff is ridiculously nice and very helpful
Great place to live! We’ve been here for the past couple of years and love it. Problems are fixed immediately if there ever are any. Overall the community is great!
I really enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is very family friendly. Noise level is kept at a minimum. Staff quickly responds to inquiries and follows up in a timely mannor. The only thing is that it would be nice if there were some type of discount for long term residents. Overall really nice place to live.
Overall everyone is nice, friendly and helpful even the smaller children. I am humbled and grateful to have a place to call home. Love the community and also looking to find a church to call home as well.!!!
This place is awesome! It feels very homey. Front office is very helpful. Reasonable pricing. Maintenance work was done quick. Great place to live
Moved here from Ohio, the people in the office are super nice and so are the neighbors. Lots to do around here. I really like it here, it was a good decision.
As for the location and scenery, it's perfect. The infringement of basic civil rights, however, has certainly made me uncomfortable and fearful of any possible misinterpretations or misunderstandings that could ultimately render me homeless and hopeless.
Love some of the great friends we've made with neighbors and love the office staff! Always a smile and friendly face. Love living on the corner and so close to the park.
Outstanding place to live, Mary and company are completely awesome. Not only do they make living here completely wonderful, they also make you feel welcome
I’ve lived at elm creek for 3.5 years and have not had too much of an issue with anything. It’s been a quiet and well managed place. The maintenance has always been decent and timely. I’m not fond of one of the office ladies compared to the one prior. Shes very inappropriate behavior when it comes to business and personal life, becoming friends with residents.