great community! caring management willing to help make it a home not just a place to sleep plan on staying here for some time to come!. been in a few newer community's but they cannot measure up!

Reply from Elm Creek

Everything was handled so professionally, and fast. There was no wait or question about moving here! I’m so excited to move in on Friday!! Hope is amazing and so sweet!

Reply from Elm Creek

I really enjoy living here. At times, it can be noisy and sometimes I have to park far away. However, my unit is close to the office so a lot of spaces near the unit are handicapped which is totally understandable! I love the pool and 24 hour fitness center. I do wish we could use the pool all hours because I work a lot during the day, but I get that night swimming would get noisy for units in that area. The first time I went to do laundry, a machine was broken, but my card wasn't charged so that wasn't a problem. There were also plenty of open machines and the washes are quick and efficient. There is a lot of space and the kitchen looks small but there's actually a ton of room. The patio area on the first levels could be a little cleaner. I want to sit out there but they're a little grungy. I may do some washing myself to get it nice for our housewarming this weekend.

Reply from Elm Creek

The people are so friendly and made me feel right at home from the start! It was super easy to get started and not stressful at all! The whole process was amazing! I love it here!

I really enjoy living at these apartments. It's a rather quiet area, close to a school and whatnot. The front office and handy staff are all so sweet and friendly! 10/10 would recommend!!

Reply from Elm Creek

I'm a new resident and I move in Saturday but so far my experience is going well. The actual apartments are beautiful and amazing for the price! Also the girl helping with my lease was very nice and friendly. I'm super excited!

Reply from Elm Creek

It's a quite and peaceful area. I have been at apartment places and it's to loud or a high traffic area I would recommend this place to someone. Although it could use some updated appliances

Reply from Elm Creek

Very awesome apartments :) Id definitely recommend them to anyone large space all around and also affordable floor plan, management is very nice

Reply from Elm Creek

I've lived here for almost 4 years, rarely have any problems. I loved the fact that they had something special for the kids for Easter this year. The pool is open year round which my child loves the most!

Reply from Elm Creek

Mary from the office is so helpful. I am looking forward to moving into these apartments, using the pool and living right on the greenbelt! With all the parks nearby this is a good place for a family!

Reply from Elm Creek

The office staff and maintenance guys are awesome. Neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is quiet. One of the best locations in Kingwood!

As far as I’m concerned, Elm Creek has been very proffesional and courteous to my grandma and I in the move-in process thus far. I’m looking forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Elm Creek

Moved into Elm Creek Apt. in Dec Have been very happy so far. Quite neighborhood in a good location. Can’t wait till spring to enjoy the outdoors and pool

Reply from Elm Creek

Great place to be, quiet and very respectful residents. Definitely a place to consider living. Love the gym and pool. Overall a great place.

Reply from Elm Creek

I love living and working here. Mary is the best and we have such a great maintenance team. I would definitely recommend this apartment community.

Reply from Elm Creek

Just moved in and we are extremely happy with the complex. Our unit is very comfortable and clean. Neighbors are friendly and welcoming. Location is perfect.

Reply from Elm Creek

We have been here over a year now, and my family has been treated so kindly. We feel like family every time we see our management team at elm creek.. They make us feel so important and my kids love Mary( of course that might be because of the candy they get every time) lol but that's ok.. All in all we enjoy this apartment and the people that makes it all come together.. Thanks to Mary and all of the partners that makes our apartment home for us!

Reply from Elm Creek

Management is nice and maintenance is wonderful. I just feel like these apartments are very outdated and old. The walls are really thin and there is always plumbing issues. I wish they would revamp everything.

It’s a great first time apartment. The neighborhood is friendly. Staff always answers their emails as soon as they can. Pricing is amazing as well

Reply from Elm Creek

These apartments are great. A little outdated but really good neighborhood. Office staff responded quick and easy. Staying here for a while

Reply from Elm Creek

Love the management & my neighbors! Quiet and peaceful community. The pool is always fun for the kiddos and it’s it never too crowded to swim.

Reply from Elm Creek

Nice, quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. The ladies in the office are wonderful and the maintenance guys are great. The apartment is cozy and somewhat outdated, but the rent is reasonable considering the great location. The complex did not flood during Harvey. The only negative thing so far is that the laundry facility is always dirty because some people don't know how to use the trash can.

Reply from Elm Creek

Friendly staff. Safe area. Nice neighbors. Space to walk pets. Patio area is a nice spave. I can't wait to use the workout room and pool when it opens.

Reply from Elm Creek

Very clean and quiet, office staff is phenomenal and so nice. Great pool and gym room has plenty of equipment. Great neighbors and in a good neighborhood.

Reply from Elm Creek

Need more dumpstets tgey are always full. I would suggest eother get another dumpsyer or have tge garbage company come and college everyday.