Elm Creek Apartments

Hope helped us with getting information about available units, virtual tour of our apartment and was there when we picked up our keys and contract. It's such a peaceful community.
Nice area, staff is very friendly and helpful! Close to plenty of shopping and food locations. I would have re signed my lease if I was staying in the Kingwood area.
Grounds are kept clean, management helps anyway they can, very quiet community. Nestled close to the elementary school and high school. Large square feet for the price in our area
I have absolutely loved living here! The management and maintance have always been prompt and kind when helping me with problems. Definitely recommend living here!
Excellent neighborhood and very friendly staff. Love the park nearby and the easy access to walking trails. Quiet and well kept up. Will be sad to leave.
I love my apartment and this apartment community. The Staff and Maintenace are always prompt and friendly. I would recommend this complex to anyone looking to live in the area!
I have just moved in but vet satisfied with the management and location. I am moving back into kingwood so I can be closer to my kids due to a divorce
It's been great since my daughter and I moved here. Very quiet area. Neighbors are great here too. Staff is ridiculously nice and very helpful
Great place to live! We’ve been here for the past couple of years and love it. Problems are fixed immediately if there ever are any. Overall the community is great!
I really enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is very family friendly. Noise level is kept at a minimum. Staff quickly responds to inquiries and follows up in a timely mannor. The only thing is that it would be nice if there were some type of discount for long term residents. Overall really nice place to live.