Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

From the first call to inquire about availability to moving into my apartment, the staff has been friendly, helpful, and respectful. The neighborhood is quiet and close to grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants. No complaints so far!
Easy place to live! Has everything I need. Could use more cabinet/counter space but that is a very minor con to me! Love it here. The staff and maintenance is very helpful and responsive. It is a peaceful area as well
Overall living here for a year has been really good. The environment is safe and mostly peaceful and the staff is extremely helpful. Some neighbors can be loud sometimes but overall I enjoy living here
Just moved into a 2 bedroom/1 bath and my experience has been a great one from day 1! Quiet community, lots of parking and the view from my apartment is beautiful!
1 star
The management you have here now sucks they are not understanding of my situation and are blaming me for a lot you are going to lose residence if this keeps up
I just moved in a couple days ago but every neighbor I have seen or talked to has been kind and respectful. I even had one gentleman help me get my uhaul unloaded. Good people still exist!!
It has been a great 2 years so far there has been has been a lot of people come and go but this place has been great for me it's great for me. Mary And hope are the best!
Great location, great people, attention to detail, low crime, low noise, neighbors are relatively friendly, property is clean, maintenance is at your house the same day to fix any issues. I am genuinely happy here.
I love this complex! It’s close to multiple parks and the green belt. The other residents have all been great and the staff is fantastic! It’s also close to great restaurants and shopping centers. 10/10
Amazing time here great apartment and friendly neighbors, the staff is so kind and always around to help when we need it. Absolutely Love it here!