So far I like having a home with Elm Creek, it's quiet, nice, and I feel safe. Landlords are very nice and welcoming of people, haven't had any problems with the complex.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My overall experience has been good, have not had any major issues. Any questions I have had have been answered, have had some maintenance issues two things repeating themselves but have been resolved so far. This is a small, quite complex, grounds are kept up. Some of ammenities are outdated/old.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s quiet and cozy here. Everyone is very friendly and inviting, even though the school is close, I have never worried about traffic, I also see parents and kids walking home or walking their dogs. It’s such a sweet place to live.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love this community! The ladies at the office are so sweet and helpful, I LOVE going and seeing them and talking with them! They always have made me feel so welcome!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great customer service, very expensive for how old and cheap the apartment feels. now im just adding words to make it to 140 word count and get my amazon gift card lol

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Just moved in a week ago. Mary and Hope made the whole process quick and easy as possible. So far I like it alot and have a great wooded view!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great community! Have no troubles whatsoever! Everyone is nice and well respectful. The office is extremely helpful every time I go in there!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything about this complex is perfect for a single individual and her dog! Everyone is so friendly and quiet, it feels safe and cozy all the time. They only thing I would recommend is updating some of the appliances (my oven was from the 80s lol) but other than that I love these apartments.!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love this complex and recommend it to anyone interested in moving into the area! I really enjoy how close the complex is to the Green Belt and Sycamore Springs Park and I know my dog appreciates it too!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The apartment manager is very welcoming and helpful. She definitely Made me feel at home and while I haven't been here long, I'm very pleased.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Its incredible to be able to live in my first apartment. I enjoy the pool and Gym area while also of course living so close to many fast food places

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have lived here almost 2 years and absolutely love it. It's well kept and if I ever have a problem it's taken care of in a very timely manner. Staff is wonderful. My lease is fixing to be up and I couldn't think about living anywhere else!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My mother and father’s first apartment in Houston back the in day. This place already feels like home! Looking forward to spending a lot of time here. :)

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The apartment is livable. It’s a decently quiet community. Everything is just extremely old and probably won’t ever truly be updated. The floor that did get updated looks ok but since it’s in the kitchen it looks terrible with the cabinets. It’s 2 very different colors of brown which is awkward and the floor looks new where as the cabinets look old and beat up

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Pros: great place to live in, great location, descent rent, amazing office staff and maintenance guys. Cons: outdated appliances, people constantly "forgetting" their laundry either in washer or dryer for hours so nobody else can use them. I'd recommend this place.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I ve been living here for 4 months now. The apartment is very close to an elementary school which is a great advantage to those couple who have small kids. The apartment complex is clean and well kept. The maintenance personnel are awesome fix things in a timely manner. I definitely like living here...

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I absolutely love my complex, neighbors, and the office staff. The maintenance guys are always quick to respond and they're very friendly. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking to move to the area!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is a great place to live in, there are pros and cons just like in any other place. It's close to everything, rent is reasonable, old appliances, extremely high electricity bills (over $130 per month during summer) if you live on the second floor due to asphalt roof, nice office staff and maintenance guys. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have been living at Elm Creek for over a year and it has been a great community to live in. We recently had a baby and decided to purchase a home and that is the only reason we are moving. The office staff is very friendly and does what they can to help you if something is wrong.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. Maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to whatever issues we have in our apartment. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everyone is very nice and helpful. Beautiful community! Love the pool, the gym, and the location. It’s not to far or to close to anything. Where I lived before the closes store was 10 mins away and it wasnt decent at all. Town was 25 mins away! I love this new place!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Friendly environment. Maintenance is very quick to respond and very helpful. The complex is very well maintained. The front office staff are nice and very cooperative.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Really like living here. The staff are always friendly, work hard to keep the place clean, and always respond quickly to any issue I've had. Thanks Mary and staff!

Great place to be. A small gym as well as a pool to keep you entertained. The office takes care of all your needs small or big they keep their residents happy.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the location! The office is always helpful and quick with their responses. Elm Creek is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone interested in moving into this area.