Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

It has been great. I am going to keep talking so i can get up to 140 points. There are some strange people moving in. Some look like that are from that movie wrong turn.
Love the Management, neighbors and quiet property. All requests for maintenance and or assistance have been promptly attended to. I would be happy to stay another year if other opportunities were open.
I love it here so much. It’s my first apartment and I couldn’t be happier. The staff here is amazing and the maintenance is outstanding. I don’t plan on moving soon.
My third time living here. Peaceful and quiet. Close to all shopping and amenities in the area. Especially good because I’m just a few blocks from relatives!!!
Absolutely love living here! I’ve only been here for about a month and management is amazing, it’s very affordable, and it’s very peaceful! I definitely recommend living here!
lovely, quiet neighborhood and a helpful staff. Maintenance is very quick, there is easy access to food, banks, pharmacies, etc. This is a good place for a family or young adult.
The complex is clean, and quiet though Could use new cabinets and appliances. It’s adjacent to a running/walking trail. The laundry mat could use a little TLC. Looks like someone broke into it with a pry bar.
The community is nice, the grounds are nice and well kept! The maintenance department always goes above and beyond on a daily basis. I have really enjoyed living in my apartment for the short time here.
My only problem with others in this community is those that do not clean up after their animals.it is very irresponsible and selfish. Perhaps there should be consequences for those individuals!
Nice and quiet. Very nice amenities and great neighbors. Close to everything and traffic is not to terrible. Office staff is awesomely terrific and always willing to take the extra step.