Overall everyone is nice, friendly and helpful even the smaller children. I am humbled and grateful to have a place to call home. Love the community and also looking to find a church to call home as well.!!!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This place is awesome! It feels very homey. Front office is very helpful. Reasonable pricing. Maintenance work was done quick. Great place to live

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Moved here from Ohio, the people in the office are super nice and so are the neighbors. Lots to do around here. I really like it here, it was a good decision.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

As for the location and scenery, it's perfect. The infringement of basic civil rights, however, has certainly made me uncomfortable and fearful of any possible misinterpretations or misunderstandings that could ultimately render me homeless and hopeless.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Love some of the great friends we've made with neighbors and love the office staff! Always a smile and friendly face. Love living on the corner and so close to the park.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Outstanding place to live, Mary and company are completely awesome. Not only do they make living here completely wonderful, they also make you feel welcome

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived at elm creek for 3.5 years and have not had too much of an issue with anything. It’s been a quiet and well managed place. The maintenance has always been decent and timely. I’m not fond of one of the office ladies compared to the one prior. Shes very inappropriate behavior when it comes to business and personal life, becoming friends with residents.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The view is beautiful and the neighbors are great everyone here it's kind I really love this community. I hope to establish myself here for very long time.

I like the community.. it's quiet, friendly, and the location is great. I would like to lease for another year here if I can manage to obtain a 2 bedroom door a reasonable cost.

Overall it is a very nice apartment complex/community. There are certain aspects that come from living in an apartment that are unavoidable no matter where you go.

I love it here it's peaceful. the staff are great and super nice. This is the best apartment complex i have lived at so far. I would recommend this place to anyone that i know.

Great place to live really quiet and good neighbors. I like that there is a gym and a pool really close to my appt. And the people in office are friendly and easy to deal with

My husband and I love it here! We moved here in July and couldn't ask for a better place to live... everyone is super friendly and the staff are amazing!

I have loved my stay in this complex and have recommended it to several people looking for a quiet apartment in Kingwood. It’s location is convenient with the restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Maintenance is always prompt and friendly and the Office staff is fabulous!

I love living at Elm Creek apartments. We were here several years ago, but had to move because of financial and family issues. Now that we are home, I couldn't be happier. The best thing is that my son, who is on the spectrum, is thriving in school. I love ECA.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Living here is overall an amazing experience. The staff is very friendly and knows their residents well. Maintenance is always prompt and do their work in a professional manner.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great place to live! They have such a great community and it’s very dog friendly which we love. There’s even a super convenient trail located nearby!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great management, great support, wonderful community, friendly neighbors. Very difficult to find this type community these days. Thank you Elm Creek Management!

Quiet complex, maintenance was fast to fix my sink when it clogged. Office workers are nice and very responsive. Wood floors are starting to warp , that’s really my only complaint.

My wife and I love living here because it’s such a quiet community. The staff is always friendly when approached and when we need maintenance, it always gets done. Luckily we have had no flooding and it makes it hard to leave.

Awesome experience so far. Mary has been excellent with communication. This has been the easiest experience renting ever. It was so effortless. I was displaced during the flood, the ease of everything made my life less stressful. I am very grateful for that.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great place to live! Love being a part of the community. The location is great and the quality of apartment for the price is worth it. Also love the trails around the complex.

Maybe a gentle reminder to revisit policies about being a good neighbor. No one like coming home to trash bags left outside all day attracting what ever animal, wild or tame, to come inpect it. Too many times I've had to wait for a trash panda or a possum to waddle by so I can go in my apartment.

Venthood could either be replaced or cleaned, one clean and a day later it's dripping grease again. When I first got my unit I had to clean everything myself, it wasn't cleaned like they said it would be. Metal rails are shaky, so I can't lean against them if I need to regain my balance either going upstairs or nearly falling on my balcony. Otherwise management has astounding customer service, and they will do what they can to make sure you are happy as long as you don't alternate the equipment in the unit, like upgrade the fridge or sink...

I've been here for awhile and I love living here! It's a nice quiet community with great staff. Every time I have ever had an issue, they fix it right away.