I'm very pleased living in at Elm Creek however parking's a real issue with me you shouldn't have to park at another building to get to your apartment. Other than that it's exceptionally quiet peaceful place to live and maintenance is very prompt at fixing issues.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My husband and I love it here! This is our first place to move into after getting married! Neighbors are super friendly and the staff here are super friendly and amazing!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived in this fine community for nearly 5 years. It’s a very quite and tranquil complex . I’ve never had any issues of any sort . The staff is amazing , friendly and extremely communicative . I love coming home to such a beautiful and safe place every day after work.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great staff, very helpful and friendly made process easy and fast. Apartment looks nice and clean so does property. Great experience overall

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very glad to love in such a nice area. The complex is family friendly and there are not many issues while living here. The staff always replies to inquiries in a timely manner and are always helpful when answering questions.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

the ladies in the front leasing office are exceptional. Whatever the need is they’re there to quickly get you an answer or whatever is needed at the time.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Lived here for over 2 years and it’s a quite and welcoming community I enjoy walking my dogs in the trails located easily behind the apartments

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s a really nice place to live. The green belt is right behind which is a nice trail to walk. It has a great community including the staff and neighbors.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s been a quite complex and very peaceful I enjoy walking my dogs on the trails located in the apartments pretty much! We have lived here 3 years

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here for over 5 years and love it. Things always get taken care of when requested. I do wished they alerted when pool was closed but the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

So very excited about what staying here will bring. Looking forward to the location, amenities, community, and also the price! Awesome complex!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed it so far. It is very relaxing and quite. Very nice and professional office staff and maintenance crew. Thank you very much for the opportunity to stay here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very happy because it is a very quiet complex. And when I need help I always get it fast. Mary and Hope are also very nice to me. And the maintance people are very respectful when they come to my apartment.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am so happy that I found this place and Mrs. Mary is AWESOME. She makes you feel at home here. I love being here and I am glad to call this my home

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment complex and I recommend anyone looking in the area to try it out! I've been here over a year and have loved every minute of it!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Amazing community and amenities. Ease of access to the green belt and ease of access to a park. The included wash facilities and pool area are a great bonus.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love the home feeling, but we have had a lot of millipedes. I understand that you get bugs no matter where you live though. Overall I really do enjoy staying here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Beautiful neighborhood, peaceful and surrounded by trees. The ladies at the office always nice, helpful, and willing to help with a smile. We love it here!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My husband and I moved in at the beginning of May and we are in love with this place! Very quiet, right next to a park/green belt, surrounded by trees and nature. I couldn’t recommend this place any more than I do already!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Love the managers here. They keep it nice and quiet and clean. Love this place. Also love the fact that it does not flood, not even during Harvey!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It was an easy and quick move in and Mary is great, she’ll help you through the entire process. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the unit is homey. So far so good

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is the place to live at if you want to stay high and dry when the rest of Kingwood floods. Praying for everyone out there! Kingwood strong!!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My experience here at elm creek has been a positive one. I renewed my lease once and plan to again later this year. The only issue that i have had is some loud neighbors early on in my first year here. I thoroughly appreciate the kindness of the staff and office.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great location tucked away in the woods. Nice and quiet. The Greenbelt trail runs right through the apartment complex and there are plenty of food options right outside the neighborhood.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We have really enjoyed our apartment so far. The community is very quiet, the neighbors are very kind and our home itself is very nice. We feel very lucky to be here.