Pros: great place to live in, great location, descent rent, amazing office staff and maintenance guys. Cons: outdated appliances, people constantly "forgetting" their laundry either in washer or dryer for hours so nobody else can use them. I'd recommend this place.

I ve been living here for 4 months now. The apartment is very close to an elementary school which is a great advantage to those couple who have small kids. The apartment complex is clean and well kept. The maintenance personnel are awesome fix things in a timely manner. I definitely like living here...

I absolutely love my complex, neighbors, and the office staff. The maintenance guys are always quick to respond and they're very friendly. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking to move to the area!

This is a great place to live in, there are pros and cons just like in any other place. It's close to everything, rent is reasonable, old appliances, extremely high electricity bills (over $130 per month during summer) if you live on the second floor due to asphalt roof, nice office staff and maintenance guys. I would recommend this apartment complex.

I have been living at Elm Creek for over a year and it has been a great community to live in. We recently had a baby and decided to purchase a home and that is the only reason we are moving. The office staff is very friendly and does what they can to help you if something is wrong.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. Maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to whatever issues we have in our apartment. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everyone is very nice and helpful. Beautiful community! Love the pool, the gym, and the location. It’s not to far or to close to anything. Where I lived before the closes store was 10 mins away and it wasnt decent at all. Town was 25 mins away! I love this new place!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Friendly environment. Maintenance is very quick to respond and very helpful. The complex is very well maintained. The front office staff are nice and very cooperative.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Really like living here. The staff are always friendly, work hard to keep the place clean, and always respond quickly to any issue I've had. Thanks Mary and staff!

Great place to be. A small gym as well as a pool to keep you entertained. The office takes care of all your needs small or big they keep their residents happy.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the location! The office is always helpful and quick with their responses. Elm Creek is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone interested in moving into this area.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Good and caring staff, easy payment and cool pool! I love living here in the livable forest , very convineniont trails to walk! Beautiful community!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is a very Great community, in a super awesome area, & it’s very well maintained. The routine upkeep keeps it beautiful and any maintenance issues are fixed so quickly. I love calling Elm Creek home!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

great community! caring management willing to help make it a home not just a place to sleep plan on staying here for some time to come!. been in a few newer community's but they cannot measure up!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything was handled so professionally, and fast. There was no wait or question about moving here! I’m so excited to move in on Friday!! Hope is amazing and so sweet!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here. At times, it can be noisy and sometimes I have to park far away. However, my unit is close to the office so a lot of spaces near the unit are handicapped which is totally understandable! I love the pool and 24 hour fitness center. I do wish we could use the pool all hours because I work a lot during the day, but I get that night swimming would get noisy for units in that area. The first time I went to do laundry, a machine was broken, but my card wasn't charged so that wasn't a problem. There were also plenty of open machines and the washes are quick and efficient. There is a lot of space and the kitchen looks small but there's actually a ton of room. The patio area on the first levels could be a little cleaner. I want to sit out there but they're a little grungy. I may do some washing myself to get it nice for our housewarming this weekend.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The people are so friendly and made me feel right at home from the start! It was super easy to get started and not stressful at all! The whole process was amazing! I love it here!

I really enjoy living at these apartments. It's a rather quiet area, close to a school and whatnot. The front office and handy staff are all so sweet and friendly! 10/10 would recommend!!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I'm a new resident and I move in Saturday but so far my experience is going well. The actual apartments are beautiful and amazing for the price! Also the girl helping with my lease was very nice and friendly. I'm super excited!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It's a quite and peaceful area. I have been at apartment places and it's to loud or a high traffic area I would recommend this place to someone. Although it could use some updated appliances

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Very awesome apartments :) Id definitely recommend them to anyone large space all around and also affordable floor plan, management is very nice

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I've lived here for almost 4 years, rarely have any problems. I loved the fact that they had something special for the kids for Easter this year. The pool is open year round which my child loves the most!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Mary from the office is so helpful. I am looking forward to moving into these apartments, using the pool and living right on the greenbelt! With all the parks nearby this is a good place for a family!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The office staff and maintenance guys are awesome. Neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is quiet. One of the best locations in Kingwood!

As far as I’m concerned, Elm Creek has been very proffesional and courteous to my grandma and I in the move-in process thus far. I’m looking forward to moving in soon.