Friendly environment. Maintenance is very quick to respond and very helpful. The complex is very well maintained. The front office staff are nice and very cooperative.

Really like living here. The staff are always friendly, work hard to keep the place clean, and always respond quickly to any issue I've had. Thanks Mary and staff!

Great place to be. A small gym as well as a pool to keep you entertained. The office takes care of all your needs small or big they keep their residents happy.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the location! The office is always helpful and quick with their responses. Elm Creek is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone interested in moving into this area.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Good and caring staff, easy payment and cool pool! I love living here in the livable forest , very convineniont trails to walk! Beautiful community!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is a very Great community, in a super awesome area, & it’s very well maintained. The routine upkeep keeps it beautiful and any maintenance issues are fixed so quickly. I love calling Elm Creek home!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

great community! caring management willing to help make it a home not just a place to sleep plan on staying here for some time to come!. been in a few newer community's but they cannot measure up!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything was handled so professionally, and fast. There was no wait or question about moving here! I’m so excited to move in on Friday!! Hope is amazing and so sweet!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here. At times, it can be noisy and sometimes I have to park far away. However, my unit is close to the office so a lot of spaces near the unit are handicapped which is totally understandable! I love the pool and 24 hour fitness center. I do wish we could use the pool all hours because I work a lot during the day, but I get that night swimming would get noisy for units in that area. The first time I went to do laundry, a machine was broken, but my card wasn't charged so that wasn't a problem. There were also plenty of open machines and the washes are quick and efficient. There is a lot of space and the kitchen looks small but there's actually a ton of room. The patio area on the first levels could be a little cleaner. I want to sit out there but they're a little grungy. I may do some washing myself to get it nice for our housewarming this weekend.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The people are so friendly and made me feel right at home from the start! It was super easy to get started and not stressful at all! The whole process was amazing! I love it here!

I really enjoy living at these apartments. It's a rather quiet area, close to a school and whatnot. The front office and handy staff are all so sweet and friendly! 10/10 would recommend!!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I'm a new resident and I move in Saturday but so far my experience is going well. The actual apartments are beautiful and amazing for the price! Also the girl helping with my lease was very nice and friendly. I'm super excited!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It's a quite and peaceful area. I have been at apartment places and it's to loud or a high traffic area I would recommend this place to someone. Although it could use some updated appliances

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Very awesome apartments :) Id definitely recommend them to anyone large space all around and also affordable floor plan, management is very nice

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I've lived here for almost 4 years, rarely have any problems. I loved the fact that they had something special for the kids for Easter this year. The pool is open year round which my child loves the most!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Mary from the office is so helpful. I am looking forward to moving into these apartments, using the pool and living right on the greenbelt! With all the parks nearby this is a good place for a family!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The office staff and maintenance guys are awesome. Neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is quiet. One of the best locations in Kingwood!

As far as I’m concerned, Elm Creek has been very proffesional and courteous to my grandma and I in the move-in process thus far. I’m looking forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Moved into Elm Creek Apt. in Dec Have been very happy so far. Quite neighborhood in a good location. Can’t wait till spring to enjoy the outdoors and pool

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great place to be, quiet and very respectful residents. Definitely a place to consider living. Love the gym and pool. Overall a great place.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love living and working here. Mary is the best and we have such a great maintenance team. I would definitely recommend this apartment community.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Just moved in and we are extremely happy with the complex. Our unit is very comfortable and clean. Neighbors are friendly and welcoming. Location is perfect.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We have been here over a year now, and my family has been treated so kindly. We feel like family every time we see our management team at elm creek.. They make us feel so important and my kids love Mary( of course that might be because of the candy they get every time) lol but that's ok.. All in all we enjoy this apartment and the people that makes it all come together.. Thanks to Mary and all of the partners that makes our apartment home for us!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Management is nice and maintenance is wonderful. I just feel like these apartments are very outdated and old. The walls are really thin and there is always plumbing issues. I wish they would revamp everything.

It’s a great first time apartment. The neighborhood is friendly. Staff always answers their emails as soon as they can. Pricing is amazing as well