Elm Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

I just moved in a couple days ago but every neighbor I have seen or talked to has been kind and respectful. I even had one gentleman help me get my uhaul unloaded. Good people still exist!!
It has been a great 2 years so far there has been has been a lot of people come and go but this place has been great for me it's great for me. Mary And hope are the best!
Great location, great people, attention to detail, low crime, low noise, neighbors are relatively friendly, property is clean, maintenance is at your house the same day to fix any issues. I am genuinely happy here.
I love this complex! It’s close to multiple parks and the green belt. The other residents have all been great and the staff is fantastic! It’s also close to great restaurants and shopping centers. 10/10
Amazing time here great apartment and friendly neighbors, the staff is so kind and always around to help when we need it. Absolutely Love it here!
It has been great. I am going to keep talking so i can get up to 140 points. There are some strange people moving in. Some look like that are from that movie wrong turn.
Love the Management, neighbors and quiet property. All requests for maintenance and or assistance have been promptly attended to. I would be happy to stay another year if other opportunities were open.
I love it here so much. It’s my first apartment and I couldn’t be happier. The staff here is amazing and the maintenance is outstanding. I don’t plan on moving soon.
My third time living here. Peaceful and quiet. Close to all shopping and amenities in the area. Especially good because I’m just a few blocks from relatives!!!
Absolutely love living here! I’ve only been here for about a month and management is amazing, it’s very affordable, and it’s very peaceful! I definitely recommend living here!