I’ve lived here for over 5 years and love it. Things always get taken care of when requested. I do wished they alerted when pool was closed but the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

So very excited about what staying here will bring. Looking forward to the location, amenities, community, and also the price! Awesome complex!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed it so far. It is very relaxing and quite. Very nice and professional office staff and maintenance crew. Thank you very much for the opportunity to stay here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very happy because it is a very quiet complex. And when I need help I always get it fast. Mary and Hope are also very nice to me. And the maintance people are very respectful when they come to my apartment.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am so happy that I found this place and Mrs. Mary is AWESOME. She makes you feel at home here. I love being here and I am glad to call this my home

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment complex and I recommend anyone looking in the area to try it out! I've been here over a year and have loved every minute of it!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Amazing community and amenities. Ease of access to the green belt and ease of access to a park. The included wash facilities and pool area are a great bonus.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love the home feeling, but we have had a lot of millipedes. I understand that you get bugs no matter where you live though. Overall I really do enjoy staying here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Beautiful neighborhood, peaceful and surrounded by trees. The ladies at the office always nice, helpful, and willing to help with a smile. We love it here!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My husband and I moved in at the beginning of May and we are in love with this place! Very quiet, right next to a park/green belt, surrounded by trees and nature. I couldn’t recommend this place any more than I do already!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Love the managers here. They keep it nice and quiet and clean. Love this place. Also love the fact that it does not flood, not even during Harvey!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It was an easy and quick move in and Mary is great, she’ll help you through the entire process. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the unit is homey. So far so good

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is the place to live at if you want to stay high and dry when the rest of Kingwood floods. Praying for everyone out there! Kingwood strong!!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My experience here at elm creek has been a positive one. I renewed my lease once and plan to again later this year. The only issue that i have had is some loud neighbors early on in my first year here. I thoroughly appreciate the kindness of the staff and office.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great location tucked away in the woods. Nice and quiet. The Greenbelt trail runs right through the apartment complex and there are plenty of food options right outside the neighborhood.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We have really enjoyed our apartment so far. The community is very quiet, the neighbors are very kind and our home itself is very nice. We feel very lucky to be here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Really quaint place to live. It’s a good little community with both friendly staff and tenants. There’s a lot of nature with the green belt just behind the complex making this a great place for dog owners as well!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

So far I like having a home with Elm Creek, it's quiet, nice, and I feel safe. Landlords are very nice and welcoming of people, haven't had any problems with the complex.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My overall experience has been good, have not had any major issues. Any questions I have had have been answered, have had some maintenance issues two things repeating themselves but have been resolved so far. This is a small, quite complex, grounds are kept up. Some of ammenities are outdated/old.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s quiet and cozy here. Everyone is very friendly and inviting, even though the school is close, I have never worried about traffic, I also see parents and kids walking home or walking their dogs. It’s such a sweet place to live.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love this community! The ladies at the office are so sweet and helpful, I LOVE going and seeing them and talking with them! They always have made me feel so welcome!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great customer service, very expensive for how old and cheap the apartment feels. now im just adding words to make it to 140 word count and get my amazon gift card lol

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Just moved in a week ago. Mary and Hope made the whole process quick and easy as possible. So far I like it alot and have a great wooded view!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

A great community! Have no troubles whatsoever! Everyone is nice and well respectful. The office is extremely helpful every time I go in there!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything about this complex is perfect for a single individual and her dog! Everyone is so friendly and quiet, it feels safe and cozy all the time. They only thing I would recommend is updating some of the appliances (my oven was from the 80s lol) but other than that I love these apartments.!