I really enjoy the community, it is well kept, the staff is friendly and I like that they know me by name. I enjoy my apartment, and my neighbors are also friendly.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

older place but well keep up ground are nice and clean. The place is quite place to live. really like it so far. no parking problems does not flood, which in this area is a big plus lately.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have only lived here for a little over a month but I haven't had any issues yet. The community is clean and quiet. The staff is nice and helpful

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Made the moving experience very easy and fast took the time with me to explain the whole process and details. Both ladies lana and mary both are awesome

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helps you throughout your needs. Apartments are nice, quiet, and animal friendly. Great experience living here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Community is regularly cleaned. office staff is friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with. Older buildings and appliances are the mean reason for not giving 5 stars. Rent is appropriate for what you get though.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything has been going fairly well for the last 3 months. The only problem I have had was with the lock which continues to stick. The AC did go out one day but that was fixed within 3 hours of my reporting the incident.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love my apartment, it is very quiet here. My girlfriend and I are very happy. Kingwood is a beautiful, peaceful town with a plethora of stores and activities

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Apartment staff are very friendly and on top of any issues that may arise, it's a very quiet community which is something I love, the only issue I have is residents not picking up their dog poop

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love the neighborhood. I love the price. I love that it is school adjacent. Luis and Natalia, the maintenance workers, are absolutely wonderful. They are good at their jobs, and also genuinely good people. The apartments are ok. Mary, the manager, is also really nice and helpful. As for the apartments, they are ok. My main issue is appliances, as they could be better, as in newer and more energy efficient. I also think that the AC thermostats could be upgraded to digital, and also the apartment complex should have ceiling fans installed to save residents money on their electric bills.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have lived here for three years and love all of the staff. The amenities are always well maintained, and everytime I had a maintenance issue, it was dealt with in a timely manner.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is a very quiet and clean community. Lana, at the front desk is extremely kind and always takes care of everything immediately. Mary is always willing to work with you. The maintenance workers always quickly fix everything the same day that a request is put in.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Friendly staff, mostly great neighbors and nice apartments inside. Could have more updated kitchen appliances and not so outdated cabinets. Otherwise a good place and not so populated that you feel on top of each other.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We've really enjoyed living here. We appreciate how quickly maintenance always responds to requests!! I think the only thing Id like more is maybe some community events, like a Christmas party or patio decorating contest.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Very quiet and clean community, My son and I love the pool and that it is walking distance to park and schools. Small community with loads of charm!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Elm Creek is a great property. The staff is amazing and always really helpful and courteous. The other residents are extremely friendly. It truly feels like one big happy family. I would definitely recommend this place to ANYONE.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here because the staff is friendly. The property is safe and beautiful. Living here is peaceful and convenient to my job and my daughter's school.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Awesome place to live! Office and Maintenance staff are great. The apartments are older and could use a facelift but I chose Elm Creek because of the location, and Mary.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Best house so far. Calm and peaceful. Beautiful scenic beauty and a good trail for a stroll makes this the best home for me. Love to work in the gym and the management people are very helpful.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love living at Elm Creek. I've been here for closing in on 4 years now. The property well kept. It's the only apartment I've ever lived in that was so completely sound proof!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Super friendly and nice. It is always so quiet around here. I love being able to go to the pool and tht we get pool tags to the community pool.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great complex to live in. The ladies in the office are awesome, always available if needed. Security of the complex could be a little better.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My daughter and I love it here. Maintenance is so fast, better than any other maintenance I've ever had to deal with. The front desk ladies are very nice. The complex is peaceful. Defiantly love it here!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have been having constant issues with my ac but other than that I love the apartment it's roomy. The only problem is the price is to high for. One bedroom

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Excellent customer service hdjjdbhs fjfkskfjs ddjdifi fjfkdjsj djdjdhwhfj djdjsbf dkfjsjfks difkdns fkdjdbf dkkdbd. Djfidjd fkkdufnfoqo dksog