My experience with Elm creek has been fair so far. When i first move does in the air conditioning wasn’t working and took 4 days to get fixed but other than that it’s been even a well

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The apartment could be in much better shape for the price. Unfortunately the carpet still smells like the dog of the previous occupant. The workers in the front office are pretty helpful when something is needed

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It could be cleaned up green mold on Windows on buildings maintenance does not listen to the tenants marry is awesome in the office the inside of the appts needs refurbished

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love the neighborhood. I love the price. I love that it is school adjacent. Luis and Natalia, the maintenance workers, are absolutely wonderful. They are good at their jobs, and also genuinely good people. The apartments are ok. Mary, the manager, is also really nice and helpful. As for the apartments, they are ok. My main issue is appliances, as they could be better, as in newer and more energy efficient. I also think that the AC thermostats could be upgraded to digital, and also the apartment complex should have ceiling fans installed to save residents money on their electric bills.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great customer service, very expensive for how old and cheap the apartment feels. now im just adding words to make it to 140 word count and get my amazon gift card lol

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Community is regularly cleaned. office staff is friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with. Older buildings and appliances are the mean reason for not giving 5 stars. Rent is appropriate for what you get though.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The apartment manager is very welcoming and helpful. She definitely Made me feel at home and while I haven't been here long, I'm very pleased.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

An older complex that could use some attention. Great staff & maintenance. Great shade & a nice little park next door. Would like to see more emphasis placed on the parking issue.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love the home feeling, but we have had a lot of millipedes. I understand that you get bugs no matter where you live though. Overall I really do enjoy staying here.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

The apartment is livable. It’s a decently quiet community. Everything is just extremely old and probably won’t ever truly be updated. The floor that did get updated looks ok but since it’s in the kitchen it looks terrible with the cabinets. It’s 2 very different colors of brown which is awkward and the floor looks new where as the cabinets look old and beat up

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It’s been a quite complex and very peaceful I enjoy walking my dogs on the trails located in the apartments pretty much! We have lived here 3 years

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

It's a quite and peaceful area. I have been at apartment places and it's to loud or a high traffic area I would recommend this place to someone. Although it could use some updated appliances

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great location. Wonderful office staff. Maintenance guys are awesome. The apartments are older and outdated but for the price, you cant really complain. 99% of the time, theres plenty of parking.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Friendly environment. Maintenance is very quick to respond and very helpful. The complex is very well maintained. The front office staff are nice and very cooperative.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

As far as I’m concerned, Elm Creek has been very proffesional and courteous to my grandma and I in the move-in process thus far. I’m looking forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have only lived here for a little over a month but I haven't had any issues yet. The community is clean and quiet. The staff is nice and helpful

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I am very glad to love in such a nice area. The complex is family friendly and there are not many issues while living here. The staff always replies to inquiries in a timely manner and are always helpful when answering questions.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

This is a great place to live in, there are pros and cons just like in any other place. It's close to everything, rent is reasonable, old appliances, extremely high electricity bills (over $130 per month during summer) if you live on the second floor due to asphalt roof, nice office staff and maintenance guys. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have been living at Elm Creek for over a year and it has been a great community to live in. We recently had a baby and decided to purchase a home and that is the only reason we are moving. The office staff is very friendly and does what they can to help you if something is wrong.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

older place but well keep up ground are nice and clean. The place is quite place to live. really like it so far. no parking problems does not flood, which in this area is a big plus lately.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything about this complex is perfect for a single individual and her dog! Everyone is so friendly and quiet, it feels safe and cozy all the time. They only thing I would recommend is updating some of the appliances (my oven was from the 80s lol) but other than that I love these apartments.!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My overall experience has been good, have not had any major issues. Any questions I have had have been answered, have had some maintenance issues two things repeating themselves but have been resolved so far. This is a small, quite complex, grounds are kept up. Some of ammenities are outdated/old.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here. At times, it can be noisy and sometimes I have to park far away. However, my unit is close to the office so a lot of spaces near the unit are handicapped which is totally understandable! I love the pool and 24 hour fitness center. I do wish we could use the pool all hours because I work a lot during the day, but I get that night swimming would get noisy for units in that area. The first time I went to do laundry, a machine was broken, but my card wasn't charged so that wasn't a problem. There were also plenty of open machines and the washes are quick and efficient. There is a lot of space and the kitchen looks small but there's actually a ton of room. The patio area on the first levels could be a little cleaner. I want to sit out there but they're a little grungy. I may do some washing myself to get it nice for our housewarming this weekend.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My experience here at elm creek has been a positive one. I renewed my lease once and plan to again later this year. The only issue that i have had is some loud neighbors early on in my first year here. I thoroughly appreciate the kindness of the staff and office.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I'm very pleased living in at Elm Creek however parking's a real issue with me you shouldn't have to park at another building to get to your apartment. Other than that it's exceptionally quiet peaceful place to live and maintenance is very prompt at fixing issues.