Embark Apartments

4.7

4.7

Geraldine
I love the amenities and finishings of our apartment. I was concerned about light being on the 1st floor but the property manager chose the best apartment for us. I love it!
Siva Kumar Reddy
Just moved here a week ago. We are really liking our stay here. So far we felt like this is one of the best apartments we have stayed in Fremont.
Maomao
The environment is pretty good! The building the brand new so all the facility is new. For me, the best part is the gym. The view is so nice! However, the couches on the roof need to be cleaned more often since they are exposed to the air
Rebecca
Overall, it’s great living here, just my upstairs neighbor can be noisy at times. I’ve also been having trouble sometimes with my trash valet guys.
Taiqing
I just moved in last week. I would say this is definitely an amazing apartment with all kinds of facilities and properties including grills, pools, tv rooms, gyms and a hot tub.
yanyan
The on-site property quality is by the the best in the area and staff are very friendly and helpful. The on-site amenities are fantastic and it is close to many store like Costco, target, etc. overall I would recommend anyone to stop by and take a look. You will not regret it.
Jonathan
about 2 months ago
So far, the move has been great! Everyone working here is super friendly and extremely helpful. Additionally, the amenities are awesome to have. Love it so far!
Abilasha
about 2 months ago
Love our new home !! It’s been a month since we moved and super happy with everything here. Great neighborhood, spacious brand new apartment, amazing amenities and very helpful leasing staff !
Arti
about 2 months ago
Great amenities in reasonable prices. Good and interactive leasing office staff. Resort like feeling to stay in this community.good to be here as my first place of living in California.
Mary
about 2 months ago
Beautiful spot. My neighbors are quiet and friendly. Easy access coming and going. I like Embark way more than Aya Apartments. I highly recommend this complex if you WFH or prefer keeping to yourself.