Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

The staff is as friendly as they are helpful, the managers and employees are delightful to work with and really made the whole experience easy as can be!
This is my first apartment and it has been nothing but a smooth ride with Emerson. Everyone has been so helpful and nice! This has made it si much easier to have been able to go through the process if getting a apartment.
Love it here! The community is very nice and quiet. Beautiful inside the apartments and outside. Pool is well kept. Gym is clean! Glad I chose this place
Great activities and opportunities to live at and thoroughly enjoy to stay. Great food areas nearby, good places to have outdoorsy activities too.
We enjoy living here. I always recommend these apartments to people looking for a safe complex to live. It has the most beautiful environment compared to other apartments I have seen around.
Great, the only thing is the floors seem a little extra thin. The management is great, quick, and detailed. The location is stellar for our family.
I enjoy living here and there isn’t too much that I would fix. Only issue I’m having now is that my number for guest to use the gate doesn’t work
It is quiet, the neighbors are friendly, and they’ve always responded immediately to any problems that have come up. The front office staff always communicates with the residents if there’s information that needs to be known. Within walking distance of Challenger Stadium and Park
We moved in mid-June, and are so happy living here! Maintenance is always quick to respond to calls, front office is so nice. The location is our favorite part.
I have enjoyed my time living at this complex. It is a very fair price, but somewhat of a steal for how nice the facilities, amenities, and location is.