Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Everyone has been very nice. Apartments are big and Spacious. Love the ponds with fountains and the pool/pool area. Love that there is a playground and dog park. The covered parking is nice too.
Great place to live! The reason for 4 stars is the apartments are slightly outdated for the price but overall it is a great place! They are also quick with maintenance request!
We have enjoyed living at Emerson Park Apts. The staff is amazing and handle matters in a timely manner. The community grounds and amenities are always maintained and in working order.
Very noisy neighbors and loud partying on weekends. It was ok when I moved but has gotten really loud. Poor Maintenance on property. Maintenance doesn’t address the issues well.
There is not prefect apartment community but Emerson is close. The staff is nice. I like the way I can receive my packages without worrying that someone will take them.
Moving was a great process. Everyone was very kind and helpful and it was truly a good experience; even thought the moving itself was stressful, the help I received at the front office took a little bit of weight off
I like the complex we live in. It’s very quiet, convenient and nice! The only downside to living here is the limited parking but everything else is nice.
Maintenance is really responsive to our issues and I can always ask the office for help if needed. I would recommend Emerson Park to anyone looking in the Webster area.
It’s been quiet lately, we’ve had no issues. Maintenance responds quickly if you need something. The office staff responds quickly too. Lots of places too walk around the community. Many people have pets. Their is a small dog area.
Great place to live. Not very noise. Maintenance has been great and office staff has been friendly. I like that the up keep of the property is getting done.