Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

This complex has a great front office staff, and i have had a very peaceful living experience here. Living here provides a great sense of security.
Quiet, clean, maintained community. Great school district and kids friendly neighborhood. Staff response is quick and work is efficient. Keep the good work.
I enjoy staying here. My view is a good one, I look the waterfall from my balcony, also when I am doing my dish I like to look out and see the waterfall.
Great price and community. The grounds and the maintenance crew really take this place to another level. I have nothing but good things to say.
I really enjoy living here. The pool and gym area are really amazing. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgable. I recommend to live here.
Communication between front office and residents could be better and somewhat kinder but everything else is pretty nice! The facility is well kept
We have been living here for almost three years and we could not find a better place. Everything in this complex is the best it can be. Nice, beautiful, safe, quiet environment with amazing pond views.
A beautiful, quiet, safe complex in Webster that is very close to League city and Friendswood, so resident can use facilities in three cities. Moreover there are two beautiful lakes in complex's inveriment.
Quite environment, safe neighborhood, easy commute, excellent school district, kids friendly community, fast and efficient management, clean and beautiful surroundings,
Beautiful and peaceful complex since moving in. The landscaping is immaculate and so inviting. One of my favorite things is the lakeview and fountains. So calming and tranquil to see everyday.