Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My family and I have lived here from two years ago. Our apartment's view is a beautiful lake. This complex is clean and quiat. Thank you so much.
Amenities are nice but there’s a bit I would change- I love the pool and the outdoor areas but the parking drives me crazy. There are so many open covered parking spots and and if I don’t get home by a certain time at night then I’m parking on the other sode of the complex from my apartment if I can park at all.
Been here a year, it’s been great! Staff is quick to respond to questions or complete work orders. The pool is a place I like to visit on sunny days and love the new chairs!
Ac used to work well, now it doesn't. Electric bill is through the roof but no cold air. Maintenance came out to look at it/fix it, came with 3rd party parts rather than the actual ones. Fixed it but said it's still not working properly
Quiet and clean place to live. Had some minor problems on move in but everything has been handled very timely. The staff here is awesome! Definitely would recommend
Moving in was not a great experience I have never had this awful experience in my entire renting life even tho they fixed everything still had to deal with fleas
We have been living here for 3 years.our apartment has a beautiful view.in the evening I enjoy looking at the pound and sky and trees. I love the location.
Hello We have been living here for 3 years. Our apartment has an incredible view. In the morning I enjoy being in balcony at look at the beautiful sky.
Clean, beautiful property. Maintenance is fast, and the location is perfect. Not much more you could ask for. Looking forward to our time here.
I just moved in yesterday and so far so good. Everything I’ve needed to make my place cozy and warm has been provided for me . From the beginning when I toured my leasing agent Candace has been very sweet and helpful making this transition easy for me.