1) Great Location, close to movies, stores, parks/entertainment and the highway.
2) Quiet neighbors, clean area, great for kids and pets.
3) Great amenities such as pool and gym.
4) Quick maintenance response, good landlord and staff.
5) Inside the apartments are great, everything works, great shape.
1) Extra hidden fees for things such as valet trash and etc.
2) You pretty much have to pay to have a parking spot. It is impossible to find a "free" parking spot available at night.
3) They got bugs in the stairs such as spider webs, roaches and wasps.
4) Neighbors are pretty rude when inside they vehicles coming to the gate on the front, that has never work since I started living here. They drive too fast, cut you when you are opening the gate, very entitled.
Summary: I recommend living here if you are new in town or do not plan of staying for too long. For the price you pay here, the best thing you could do is to buy a house. The mortgage is about the same as the rent.