Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love it here. The area is great and very affordable. The staff is always available to help. Parking can be better but I'm usually able to find one close to my building.
Love living here. Only problem was continuous noise disturbance from upstair neighbor. However, the Management did take appropriate actions to rectify the situation.
Very professional and friendly management staff. Beyond expectation. The manager to the property always welcome your view and request and made it sure to resolved 100% satisfaction. Impressive house keeping and we'll maintained maintenance staff.
I have been here 3 months now, and I love it here! I’m close to the retention pound and it is so relaxing 😎. It’s very quiet, and all the staff has been super friendly and helpful.
This is a great apartment to live in. Good benefits and good people. Staff can be a little bit more friendly though. Sometimes they mean. Even when u nice
Nice neighborhood. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly. Neighbors are polite and respectful with noise. The parking is very bad if you don’t have a paid for spot.
I love it here so far. The staff has been great with everything that has happened over the last few months. The maintenance guys work really hard to keep things up and running, and they are very friendly. Very happy with where I chose to move.
The staff and everyone who lives here are wonderful. The ladies who run the front office are so joyful and open to help. The location is perfect while being balanced by a quiet community!
Very nice place to live. Quiet and peaceful. The view is amazing from my apartment! The apartment is spacious and very pretty! Office staff are very nice and helpful!
I love that the grounds are always kept so clean and maintained. The office staff is always quick and polite to answer any questions I may call with.