Love the peace and quite. The staff are always at their professional best, answering all my concerns and questions. Love the change in when my rent is due Having that extra time was needed for me, getting paid once a month on the first or third if there's a holiday on the first of the month. Thank you for rent due fste change.😇

My husband and I have loved living at Emerson Park. We started moving into an apartment before Emerson, were there for 8 days not even completely moved in, and were robbed. We were let out of our lease and only had two weeks to find a new apartment. Emerson Park was so accommodating, and the community feels safe. We have had no issues with anything while living here this past year, and we love the lake!

These are the best apartments I've ever stayed in i have no complaints! The amenities are great. I love how the pool isn't too deep and my kids are able to touch the bottom they have actually learned how to swim because they are more comfortable. My apartment view is the best. I love living here.

I love living here, I get treated well, the amenities are nice and my neighbors are great. I just think laundry should be included in rent and not have a separate payment.

It has been a great experience. The staff are friendly and reliable. The grounds are well taken care of and look nice always. Highly satisfied.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love being here! Everyone seems very nice. Wish the parking was better for when I get off work late and the only spots left are on the other side of the complex. Other than that, great!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Lark apartments are very great. My apartment has great views, and different amenities for my use . They handle any of my requests in a very timely manner.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I’ve been living at Emerson Park for 6 months now and love everything about it. The office staff is very accommodating and the maintenance is spot on. I’ve never gone more than 24 hours from submitting a request to resolve of issue. It’s quiet and safe. Absolutely love the community!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We have lived here over a year and we love Emerson Park Apartments. The staff is helpful and maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner. Great place to live!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for over a year and I have had a pleasant experience. The people in the front office are always friendly and inviting, and the community is quiet/peaceful.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's nice here. Quiet. Friendly staff and very helpful. Place is clean and crime isn't an issue. Playground, pool, workout area, scenic walkway around man made lakes is always nice.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Lived here for 3 years!!! I love it! Friendly front office and maintenance is always so helpful with all my needs! Would definitely reccomend!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Candace hung the moon. From the time of my initial application she has been amazing. KUDOS Candace! Her follow-up is tremendous and she always greets me with a great smile and by name.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been living here for 6 yrs now and don’t find myself as happy as I use to be. The office staff is hard to deal with (minus Jessica and Sunny) if you ask questions they act like you are an inconvenience. I ran into a financial set back and spoke with Sunny about a solution. She was suppose to note my account and never did. When I went in to settle she was not there and Abby and Candice acted like I was lying and trying to get away with something. I was very upset about the way I was treated and talked to. Dog owners don’t take care of their messes or their animals, and the dog waste bins are never emptied. I am also tired of paying a ridiculous amount for trash. We are charged trash fees and then made to pay for valet trash as well. Workers always park in reserved spaces. I’ve come home twice in the past two weeks and one time maintenance had their golf cart in my space, and the next time it was the carpet guys. The only reason I give this place two stars is because the maintenance team is really helpful and friendly, and I’ve gotten to know my neighbors and our area is nice and quiet and we respect each other. I’ll miss that when I move.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community. The grounds are always taken care of. Front office employees are always nice and very responsive to any issue that needs to be addressed. The parking lot and walk area are always lit up bright and give you a safe feeling.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here about 3 years now. It's a nice place with pretty water features. It's peaceful and quiet. The maintenance workers are very helpful and great. And the front staff is nice and helpful as well.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost 10 years and it has been wonderful. The staff is friendly and maintenance responds very quickly. My only “complaints” are there aren’t enough free, uncovered parking spots, being charged monthly for valet trash when I don’t ever utilize that service.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park Apartment is a beautiful and clean compelex. My family and I like this compelex and especially our apartment. We are living here about one year.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park Apartment is the most wonderful complex. Complex's environment is clean and beautiful. Each apartment is beautiful. Two beautiful lakes made the complex more beautiful. The front office staff is wonderful.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My experience here has been great. I’ve lived here for one year and getting ready to sign my second lease. Covered parking is increasing in price that was disappointing and I wish there was a set price for rent, it fluctuates from month to month. Overall I do enjoy living here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartment is a good environment, nice apartments, staff members are friendly and very helpful. Peaceful area. Just wish there were elevators

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Experience is good parking when you come home late sucks. Reduce some of the pay to park locations so we don’t have to park on the opposite side of the property.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good service the employees are friendly and good behavior and time to time service work order on time location is good everything is near to me the good thing is we feel safe

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I really love the community! Everyone is nice and really pleasant! I feel safe and comfortable here and that’s important especially with having children!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Jessica made my move in experience smooth and easy she was really kind and knowledgeable, while sitting in the office a few residents came in and welcomed me people are nice and apartments are well kept