Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Just renenewd lease for another year, great environment for kids and excellent school district. Nice and quiet neighborhood, everything at a stretch of hand. Easy to commute. Maintenance is quick to respond. And surrounding is clean and nice.
Safe atmosphere for family with kids, efficient and quick maintenance service, clean and beautiful surroundings. Good school districts. Happy to live here
Great opportunities living here. I have appreciated it. Comfortable and good quality of living for the price that I pay. Great apartments.
Excellent move in experience! Candace has been amazing through the whole process! The maintenance staff was also great with my first work order.
I've been living here for five years .It's always peaceful. Maintenance is on point. You put in a maintenance request one day and they show up the next day. Never have to see the office staff unless you just happen to pass by one of them. I can pay my rent online.
Enjoying our stay here! It’s quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff is helpful and maintenance is quick. My girls love the playground and pool!
I’ve enjoyed living here so far! The residents are very friendly, everyone works to keep the area clean, and the apartments are conveniently located around a lot of great places while feeling like a safe area. Love seeing all the dogs in the community!
Fleas in Apartment when moved in, free parking to uncovered areas but of course only 6-8 in my section, and gate answer doesn’t work, microwave broken. Poor inspecting management prior to me moving in.
These are apartments are absolutely wonderful! The complex is so beautiful with the varies lakes and walking tracks. The apartments have plenty of room and allow so much natural sunlight. The maintenance staff is so prompt and do an incredible job! The only thing I think can be improved are a few of the amenities and appliances. They aren't horrible, and work just fine, but the kitchen sink faucet isnt super powerful, and I wish it had some sort of moveable attachment. Besides that, maybe a little larger of a fridge, but that's it! I love this place!
I have had a wonderful experience living at Emerson park, The staff is very friendly and nice they work with you and they do it with a smile. The apartments are very quiet and well maintained.