Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Just moved in and the staff has been so helpful. They are great communicators and the apartment is absolutely beautiful!the neighbors have all been really great so far too!
The office staff are amazing and so helpful, especially Candace. The grounds are well kept and beautiful. The pool is always clean and very enjoyable!
I enjoy living here. They have wonderful amenities, parking, dog park, pool, and a gym. The front office staff is helpful when you need help.
I love it. I feel safe and comfortable. My Neighbors are the sweetest. My downstairs neighbor checks on me every once in a while. I am enjoying every day living here.
Quiet, clean, safe community. My kids and I are very happy at Emerson Park. Convenient to IH-45, Friendswood, Webster, and League City.
Just moved in and everything is perfect so far!! We had to make a small maintenance request and they came super quick and fixed it in no time!
Nice and quiet place to live. Office is also very cooperative. Cleanness needed little more attention. And the gate problem is also there.
I have enjoyed the property. Great location and access to much in Bay Area. The pool area is nice and new and the dog area and access to dog waste bags make it easy to get the dogs out !!
We got our keys last Monday, and are so happy to call this place home. Sunny was so sweet, and helped us figure everything out. We love this community, and so happy with the location.
It was pretty difficult to get everything worked out to actually receive our keys with myself living in PA and my boyfriend living in TX. They wouldn’t give him the keys without me being there! So we had to wait a few extra days so it made it a bit more stressful! But love the apartment!