Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Emerson park apartments are the best apartments I have seen in this area. This complex is so neat and safe. It has two beautiful ponds that give the environment a beautiful view.
Such a lovely experience to be living in this area. The kids all love hanging out and playing together. We have a great sense of “family” and community
I highly recommend these apts and you will see why when you start visiting other apts and comparing prices. If yu want to be in a nice clean place and not be overpriced, Emerson Park is your home.
The complex is beautiful and we enjoy taking our dog out for walks around the fountains. The maintenance staff has been quick to respond and very helpful.
Great people, great times, great prices, great food that is local and nearby, great dog park, Great Lakes, great staff, and great facilities.
Costs an arm and a leg to move in especially if you have a pet. Though I have more cons than pros, we are happy to have chosen Emerson. We came from an upstairs apartment that had wooden floors- we heard everything from below and they heard everything from us!! We love that our new apartment has carpet and is so well built that it blocks out so so much noise. We live next to the playground and I can’t even hear the screaming when I’m in my bedroom. The “lake view” is worth the extra rent. Cons: - parking situation. If you don’t pay for a covered parking spot you have to walk half a mile to your car. This is confusing why you have to pay because there are so many spots available. -outdated features (fan, faucets, shower heads, kitchen counters) -forced to pay valet trash -forced to rent their washer/dryer (cannot bring your own even if you agree to pay) -they will not hold large shipments for you in the office Pros: -lake -quiet -clean -location -cost
Definitely a solid place to live. Amenities are really nice and I am very excited to be able to use the pool to its full capacity this sumner
This community filled a need for a place to stay that was convenient and reasonable. Staff is very helpful and friendly (both office and maintenance) and should be commended for their support of residents. The complex is showing its age. Biggest recommendation I would have to management is to demonstrate a systemtic revitalization plan to future residents to allow for the rough edges. additionally, COVID put a lot of ammeneties on hold and frankly they werent maintained while residents were kept away. This should be addressed as a priority.
I really do love it here! Thanks! The peace and quiet and the relaxation. The water is tranquillity and relaxing and comforting in my apartment.
Great experience and great people. Much appreciative of the facilities, staff, and cost to live at this awesome apartment complex establishment!