So far my experience here has been nothing less that great. The maintenance request was handled quickly after it was put in, the ladies at the front desk are always giving a warm welcome anytime you walk through the door

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s a good community I like neighborhood it’s great, It has a good location, the neighbors are nice, It is calm and safe, has the best schools

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Amazing experience, I’m a new resident and the amenities are more than I could have ever imagined, extremely beautiful apartment complex and great staff!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the fountains. It is very peaceful. The residents are nice. The trash pick up is convenient. The package storage system works great. I’m glad I live here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s nice to see gazebos and surrounding clean. Almost 2 years staying here. Nice community and staff. Planning to renew my lease. Kids enjoy too

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is a very quiet peaceful place. It is always well kept and we have no issues with bugs or anything else.Feels like home.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Well I have been living here for 5 month and have not had any major issues. It’s pretty quiet and peaceful. Rarely do I have to put in work orders which is a huge plus for me.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've only been here a couple of weeks, but so far its been a great experience !!!!! Very happy with my choice of Emerson Park ! One downfall I will say and it's no fault of the management, I walk my dog about 4/5 times a day and have noticed A LOT of people do not pick up after their pups :(

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great apt community I have been living here for 5 years. From the office staff to the maintenance team I have always had a good experience with all of them. Great place to live even with kids.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The Emerson Apartments are extremely quiet and clean! The Office Staff are proficient which makes the move-in transition seamless. Love valet trash pickup.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice so far, gate opener is not working, and I have not had a chance to use gym yet. Other then that great so far. The garbage service is very nice.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Office girls are very friendly and knowledgeable. The place is kept clean. Looks like a great place to live. Quite, awesome size pool. The lakes look nice and well kept.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community is amazing I really love it and plan to live here for awhile. The community is clean and very well kept and safe environment for my children

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartment staff was very nice during our initial visits and during the lease sign-up process. It was a very smooth and painless process. I am looking forward to joining this community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice, clean, and amazing apartment complex! Has very nice walking paths around the ponds. Very laid back community, filled with friendly neighbors.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

A very safe and nice community to live in. It has multiple walking paths around the ponds. We have lived here for 6 months and we really liked it. We decided to live here for cuple years.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the view in my apartment and how peaceful is it during the day and at night. It feels like I’m truly at home. I’m glad I chose Emerson park!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Pretty good place to live. Maintenance is amazing, they are out fixing your issues same or next day. Office staff is nice and answers any questions you have. And I love the new parcel service. It's super easy and convenient.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love it here!! I've been here since June 2108 and since then I have no complaints. Ever since I moved in a have been very pleased with the upkeep and cleanliness of the apartment complex as a whole. I have plans to resign my lease here because I will not be able to find the price and quality of a place like this anywhere else.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I genuinely enjoy this place. It’s clean and quiet and that is what is important to me. And the rent is a good rate from what I have found around the area. I would recommend to anyone

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nice quiet community feels very welcoming and safe. Love my view of the pond from out of my living room window. Always very clean and maintenance is great!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Staff is amazing and very helpful. Location is perfect for what I need with work and family. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone searching for a nice quiet place.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I made the right choice leasing with Emerson Park and the Milestone family!!! The ladies in the office are amazing (ask for Candace, she’s a doll)!!!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s been a month and so far I am happy with my decision to move here. The grounds are nice and the staff have been friendly and professional.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good envoirment, secure and clean appartments, working Appliances, complaints resolve ratio is 100% with quick response, way better customer services then other appartment system..love yaa