So far so good! My apartment was very clean when I moved in and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. My toilet needed a repair and the maintenance team came the next day.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Community is AMAZING! Staff is awesome and always helpful. The location of the property is perfect. Close to 45 and local shopping centers. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for something nice and quiet.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here! going on my third year! everyone is so friendly. It's a very quiet community. my daughter and my dog love i here as well.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very diligent about getting things done when needed, could have a better work out area personally but very happy with the safe living community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Been living here since the beginning of the year. Very quiet area, nice neighbors and great staff. Great location and close to local stores. No complaints at all.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at this complex. I appreciate how prompt the office and maintenance are with responding to requests and questions. I feel secure living here as well. When there is an issue, the front office is very proactive in notifying residents of the issue, informing the community of any necessary workarounds, and letting residents know when the issue is resolved.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

very quiet and nice people live here. Well lit at night feel save having to walk to apt if I have to park far. The only issue is water pressure in the shower. Have submitted issue but no response.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community does a great job of keeping a great aesthetic while keeping up with it's maintenance. I will say the only thing missing is in apartment dryer washer and the prices for pets is absurd.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far, it's been a great experience living here. No complaints. It's nice having the pond areas to invite friends to or just hang out. No noise complaints either.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

great!!! Could not have asked for a better place. Staff is very friendly & helpful. Apartment grounds are very clean & neat. Very quiet & peaceful

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We have lived here for just under 1 year. We will renew our lease for another year. My family and I like "Emerson Park Apartment Home" so much.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We have lived here for just under 1 year. We will renew our lease for another year. My family and I like Emerson Park Apartment Home so much.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community here is great,so quiet and peaceful unlike any of the other apartments around. Never had any issues with bugs,or anything else.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This place is safety to live and quiet and clean. Best management service. Have never be delayed in taking care of anything. Very close to baybrook mall and all kinds of markets.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice, a good environment, usually fairly calm. Very nice helpful people work here. GPS within the complex is tricky is the only problem

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Clean spaces. Friendly staff. Nice pool. Updated landscaping. Quiet apartments. Adult neighbors. Great location in webster.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good l liked bvffdsa vdssdvt Fraser. Hfcsschvccchkn ddssfv dcbkyg Freddy fvhggffj fsfhkbvc. Hello fogged jjgfdvbhgvvgy gjvessvpki igtfvjiygvkb gg

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived in this complex for almost two years, and we love the fact that the office staff has stayed the same! Those ladies are always so sweet and helpful! We also love that the grounds stay clean and clear of trash that’s to the hardworking maintenance staff!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

No complaints. Ladies in office are very nice. One complaint - kind of hard driving out of the complex onto the main street (FM 528 freeway)

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good negber good good school close to freeway clean nice customer service good gym is good too in as ND out I good exit door have camera system

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The Emerson Park Apartment homes is a Safe and relaxing living environment. It also has Beautiful landscapes, clean and spacious apartments.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great quiet and cleaned apartment grounds. Enjoy walking around the water features and just lounging around the picnic table by the water. The residents are all so nice

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Feel safe here. The lakes are nice. Only problem I have is the wasps in the summer. I live on 3rd floor and they make nets up here every year. Also alot of spider nests next to my door. Other then that great place to live!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far my experience here has been nothing less that great. The maintenance request was handled quickly after it was put in, the ladies at the front desk are always giving a warm welcome anytime you walk through the door

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s a good community I like neighborhood it’s great, It has a good location, the neighbors are nice, It is calm and safe, has the best schools