I have no problems staying here. The grounds are beautiful and it’s quiet. Everytime I ask for maintenance they come promptly and happily. The rent is a little high but it’s comparable to anywhere else in the area.

Our resident experience has been great. We love it here. Everyone has been nice and has been friendly. It is a quiet and a nice environment.

I have been living here for four years and I cannot report any negative occurrences other than normal events that took place during my stay. As far as apt. living, I highly recommend Emerson Park.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s a nice looking place at a reasonable price. I like the color scheme of the building however one thing for sure is that the leasing office needs to get better at taking calls.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Jessica was great to meet and talk with on the tour. When I call the girls we’re nice and friendly. The office and property looks clean and tidy.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This community is extremely nice, well maintained, and also very friendly/ family friendly. Just living here for a short while, very calm and quite community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

CLean, clean & clean!! Went on a tour of complex, everything is up to date and has beautiful landscape! Keep up the good job. Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I wish there was a dog park and a couple jacuzzis. Overall this complex is quite and the maintenance team is on point. Dog park needs to happen ASAP!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've lived here for 8 years, love it People don't bother you, peace Quiet maintenance is excellent and the ladies up front or very friendly and helpful

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I really like the move process where everything is done by computer..The staff is very nice and helpful. When I call the office they respond quickly..Thanks

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This apartment community is a great place to call home. Its quiet and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The grounds are kept nice and maintenance is timely and efficient!! I love it here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice, quiet, gated complex. Everyone has been extremely hepful. Nice pool with BBQ pits. 1 star taken off for the gongshow that is the choice of TV/internet providers. Whatever the kickback is, it cant be more than you lose in customer reviews.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice for the money you pay for them, and that’s saying a lot. The front desk reps are very helpful and mindful. I’d recommend this to any and everyone.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I am impressed by the prompt reply to service requests. I recently had my garbage disposal replaced and was surprised to find a new kitchen faucet as well. The only complaint I have is that the back gate was changed to an exit only. I am disappointed that I cannot enter through the back gate as it is the reason I chose the apartment at the back of the community. Now I have to enter through the front and drive over three speed bumps and cross the traffic on 528. I wish management would reconsider repairing it.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the maintenance department ... they are very quick when I put in a service request. They are all always smiling, waving and friendly when you see them!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It has been almost a year, nice place to live. I have renewed my lease for next year. Good neighborhood and timely service. Well maintained community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park apartments deserve 5 stars. The office staff is helpful and nice. I have never had any problems. They do a great job of keeping up with the complex. Everything is nice, clean, and quiet.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My daughter and I love the apartment and community. It is very quiet and safe. We love the walkway around the lake. We walk our dog around there everyday.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s been very peaceful to live here. I love that if there’s ever a problem, it’s fixed within 24 hours. It’s quiet, and I feel safe letting my daughter play outside here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience is a positive one for the most part. I enjoy that it isnt too loud and I am happy that some of the gym equipment has been updated since I use the gym frequently. I LOVE the pool upgrades. I wish that more residents picked up after their dogs. That would add to the experience.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far, for the most part we really like it here (my son and I). The grounds are always clean and the pool is nice. Unfortunately, the one complaint we do have is our neighbors across the courtyard have dogs which bark like crazy. They put them on their patio and most nights leave them there until near midnight. I supposed they would rather the pooch bother the neighbors than them. Several complaints to the office have gotten us nowhere.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live with family. Only problem is there is no arrangement for kids to enter from back gate where school bus stops. Rest all good.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far my experience here is good. People are friendly, and maintenance has been excellent! It’s a bit loud well past 10pm. There’s a strong smoke odor in my entrance way. Those don’t bother me too much since I did have small children at a one time and understand how hard it is to keep them from running, however it sometimes goes well past 10 pm on weekdays. I also witnessed an altercation outside my bedroom window that got a bit loud. Other than that it’s been good so far. Looking forward to the pool when the weather gets a bit warmer!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I do not like living here, they tell you the rent is one thing and then add on tons of fees. You never pay the same amount each month. My water bills have been between $50-$75 ever month! Do not live here unless you're ready to pay hundreds more then they tell you you will.