The apartment complex is beautiful and walkable. We enjoy walking our dog around the water feature. Also, Everyone is really friendly and the apartment is in a great location.

I have lived here for 3 years and have not had any issues. When I put in a maintenance request they are on it. I love the community and how well they keep it up. The pond and fountain help to make it peaceful.

Emerson Park to me has been a very quiet and peaceful area! Beautiful views and inviting neighbors! The staff is very friendly, and when repairs are needed at the apartment; they’re handled at a quick pace.

Nice grounds. Good maintenance. Friendly staff. Nice parking. Easy access to interstate 45. The vaulted ceilings are nice. Love the spacious patio.

So far i have loved the area and the apt. The staff is nice and the maintenance when needed was done quickly! Abby sis an amazing job as my go to girl.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have had an amazing experience. My daughter and i have been here for over 2 years now and we have no plans on leaving soon. The apartments are conveniently close to the freeway and many restaurants. I love walking my dog around the lake each morning and night. The apartments are very quiet and clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love our apartment community so clean quiet and beautiful. The girls at the office are always that kind a ready to assist us with any questions or concerns with my have

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love it so far. The community is nice and the office is very helpful. The apartment was very clean when we moved in and the discounts were great

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've leaving for more than 3 years. People are amazing and maintenance is really quick response and excellent. Quiet and safe place to live.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The workers do a great job at keeping up with making sure the apartment grounds are tidy, but the apartment themselves can use some updating like the bathroom, and kitchen, but especially the windows, which always leak water when there is too much condensation.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great management and maintenance team. It is also very quiet and peaceful place to live. I have lived at many different apartment complexes while in the military, and this is without a doubt the best yet!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's been great so far. Very relaxing. My daughter and I are very excited to be here. Everything is so convenient. They let us know any time the apartments are having issues, which I like instead of being surprised.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I am really enjoying my two bedroom apartment here at Emerson Park. It is extremely comfortable to live in. I’m am impressed with the trash valet service. How convenient in these busy times. The package retrieval system is a very modern convenience not available at other places I have lived. Lastly, the office staff have been wonderful to me and I appreciate their understanding of my needs as a resident. Oops, almost forgot Ray in the Maintenance department. So helpful. This is a lovely place to live and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, clean environment in which to live.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Living here is great. Located close to everything from shopping and eating , to outdoors and recreation stuff. Staff in office are always great and very helpful.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is a very beautiful complex. My family and I like this complex and especially our apartment and plan to stay here for at least two more years.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is one of the most beautiful apartment complexes in Webster. Good neighbors live in this neighborhood. The office's ladies at the complex are very kind.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Moving in here was pretty great. The apartment was nice and the staff have been so helpful. Even had our microwave replaced within 24 hours of my putting in a work order. Overall a great experience so far.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Absolutely love the area. Very close to attractions but not right in the middle of it. It’s still a very quiet area away from the craziness. I’ve been here for about 2 years and I love everything about it.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love it here its quiet and they make moving in a really easy process. Granite in the bathrooms and a nice sized kitchen with so much storage. My kids love the space.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The people are friendly and the maintenance is super fast and friendly! It is a very quiet complex overall. Also I like the new package pickup system 24 hours a day.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good. Very spacious. Good maintanence and have a good safety boundaries. I am liking living here and live for more years. Good patio views. Thanks!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartments here have very nice features, however I wish that my apartment was one of the updated ones. I like the valet trash service and the other amenities are very enjoyable and nice.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Management handles issues quickly and efficiently. General areas are well kept are all time. Lots of parking which can be an issue in apartments but not here!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nice quite place to live. Added a cool dog park! Just not sure when it will be opened. Tons of parking for residents and guest, never have an issue finding a spot.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Just moved in, but from my first call to set up an appt to see the apartments to getting moved in, everything has been great!! Candace is wonderful and very helpful. Apartment is nice and quiet. Lots of amenities! Really like it here!!