Good envoirment, secure and clean appartments, working Appliances, complaints resolve ratio is 100% with quick response, way better customer services then other appartment system..love yaa

Great place to live. Safe and convenient location, everything is close. I live here with my 5 year old son and in the summers particularly he is always occupied with other residents children. The pool is well kept and clean and almost always a good time.

I have the best balcony view and the staff here is awesome! No issues at all and everything is so clean and neat. Everything is so organized too.

It’s good we have a lot of friends lhgxfjbccgjnggk gob gmnfuk jbthks ghjfghy hhfhjk hyagbbdg yjjgjjkj hhjffjjf eghkkkkjg god ghee HHS’s hfsafdrghjj

I love Emerson Park because it’s sprawling beauty, great staff, and peace and quiet make it a privilege to make Emerson Park my home, hopefully forever!!!!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

i love this place, its quite,safe,clean,organized . and the guys at the management office are amazing ,professional helpful and friendly. they will do their best to help you and solve you problems

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been here since July 2017. It has been great experience so far, although little expensive. Great amenities, clean and quite place, looking forward to renew the lease.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great front staff and great maintenance staff! Very friendly. The apartments did not flood in Harvey. The apartments are quiet which is good after a long day at work.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's a nice property with a nice location that's pretty secluded, away from too much major traffic of the area. It's a quiet community which is also a plus.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the complex, and the office staff is super friendly! It’s always quiet and peaceful. The trash pick up is really helpful and convenient!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community is nice and fairly quiet. Easy access to the freeway. Maintenance staff is great! The grounds are maintained well. Wish we had other cable options besides Direct Path.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Peaceful management is awesome Good neighbor's Location location location 5mins from hospital, baybrook mall, groceries stores Aldo,Costco 2mins away

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I live here for 2 years and I consider it a good place to live, very quiet and safe. The staff of the office is friendly and efficient, the maintenance service is very good, fast, I have great experiences and I consider that King is very efficient with his work and very respectful. I recommended some friends to live here and already in December they will begin their contract and I also renewed my contract for one more year. I have a dog and I love to walk around the lake with your company even at night, it is very safe and fun. The people are very friendly. The location of the apartment complex is perfect, we have all the market and the I-45 highway nearby. There is no noise and that is perfect for me.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've lived at Emerson park for 6 years. The leasing office staff and maintenance crew are very considerate and always same day service. Michael

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far our experience here has exceeded our expectations. The office staff has beyond helpful from day one. The location and amenities are superb. Just what we were looking for!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We love the tranquil nature of the community. Very good place to stay with family and kids. I would recommend this place, good school district, very accommodating office staff and very good maintenance.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I absolutely love staying here! The staff is wonderful! Any concerns and all work orders are addressed promptly. My only complaints are that the fitness gym equipment could be updated and there is only one service provider for cable and internet...other than that... WONDERFUL place to live.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Quite and well maintained community. The front office staff are awesome. The community is near everything from shopping to places to eat.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I moved in about a year in a half ago. I have never had a single issue. I fell on hard times one month during my lease and they were understanding and helpful during the situation. I recommend this complex to everyone

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love my apartment 2206 I've been blessed to have good neighbors.The maintenance guys are awesome at respond to your maintenance needs. The ladies always greets you with a smile.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

They're very wonderful people to have working for you. Gets the job done real fast whenever you put and order in. They welcome you with open arms.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My wife and I love our apartment and the community. The landscaping is always well kept and maintenance is quick to respond whenever there is a problem. I would like to give 5 stars but my noisy neighbors above me is the only reason I can’t.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is my third year with Emerson and so far I have enjoyed calling this place home event though my apartment was broken into earlier this year. The neighbor and leasing staff were quick to resolve the issue by working with police and having my door fixed immediately while my family and I were away. Despite this random break-in I still feel safe when taking my evening walks around the property. They also have a fantastic maintenance team are attentive and prompt when request are submitted. Lastly, I feel there should be more options for cable/internet providers as we are restricted to only one sole provider.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Ladies who are in the office of the complex are friendly. The complex is very clean and beautiful. There is a lake in front of apartment that makes my view so beautiful.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been living here since 2013! I have transferred into 3 different apartments within the complex since living here. I have had not any bad experiences with office staff: everyone is very professional. Needless to say: maintenance crew are amazing.