Love this apartment complex Very clean and well organized I love the gym and the cool It’s pretty quiet I love how the gate code changes every month. Very safe

Staff members are very nice. Apartment complex is very beautiful. This is a good place to live, very quiet and also very nice. This community maintained clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

These apartments are very gorgeous out of all the others around the area this one stood out for alot of reasons including the great atmosphere

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love it here! The staff is so nice and helpful. The grounds keepers do a great job maintaining the grounds, while keeping the apartment complex looking its best. So proud to say that I live here!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far it has been great. Office staff are very nice and helpful. Property is very quite and well maintained. The residents are friendly. It nice to be able to sit outside and listen to the fountains in the water areas on the property

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've had a great experience living here.The rent rate I'm paying is good, the staff is super friendly and maintenance is fast with repairs. I will never forget hurricane Harvey. I was here at the apartment for the storm and luckily the apartment complex didn't over flood. I was very thankful we all were okay. I also love the location. I've reviewed others apartments and this complex so far is great for having everything so close by.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s quiet, safe for my daughter, and the staff stays on top of things. It’s in a good neighborhood right next to my daughters daycare, very conveneient.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Renewed for another year. It’s been great so far. Love the environment and safe to live in. Everything near by and school is great too. Thanks for quick service.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far I love this complex! The staff is very friendly and professional, the grounds are well maintained, and the properties are very clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The location and value is too good to pass up. My view is nice and the complex is quiet even on the weekends. It is safe for me as a single mom and easy access to work/school.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Everything is nice and clean, and the neighbors are friendly. Hallways and parking lots are well lit and overall feels very safe. My only complaint is that only Frontier is available for internet service which can sometimes stop working anywhere from an hour up to a day or more.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It appears to be a great community, I haven’t fully moved in yet. My main concern was maintenance and from what I here and read on their website reviews maintenance is quick. Same day or 1 day turn around. I liked that. My decision to live here was 50% based on that.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I moved in a few years ago. The experience here has been great that’s why I’m still here. I’ve transferred twice within the community. I have met a lot of great neighbors here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have no problems staying here. The grounds are beautiful and it’s quiet. Everytime I ask for maintenance they come promptly and happily. The rent is a little high but it’s comparable to anywhere else in the area.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Our resident experience has been great. We love it here. Everyone has been nice and has been friendly. It is a quiet and a nice environment.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been living here for four years and I cannot report any negative occurrences other than normal events that took place during my stay. As far as apt. living, I highly recommend Emerson Park.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s a nice looking place at a reasonable price. I like the color scheme of the building however one thing for sure is that the leasing office needs to get better at taking calls.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Jessica was great to meet and talk with on the tour. When I call the girls we’re nice and friendly. The office and property looks clean and tidy.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This community is extremely nice, well maintained, and also very friendly/ family friendly. Just living here for a short while, very calm and quite community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

CLean, clean & clean!! Went on a tour of complex, everything is up to date and has beautiful landscape! Keep up the good job. Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I wish there was a dog park and a couple jacuzzis. Overall this complex is quite and the maintenance team is on point. Dog park needs to happen ASAP!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've lived here for 8 years, love it People don't bother you, peace Quiet maintenance is excellent and the ladies up front or very friendly and helpful

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I really like the move process where everything is done by computer..The staff is very nice and helpful. When I call the office they respond quickly..Thanks

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This apartment community is a great place to call home. Its quiet and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The grounds are kept nice and maintenance is timely and efficient!! I love it here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total. This place is awesome. Best living experience I’ve ever had. Lived here for going on 3 years total.