It has been almost a year, nice place to live. I have renewed my lease for next year. Good neighborhood and timely service. Well maintained community.

Emerson Park apartments deserve 5 stars. The office staff is helpful and nice. I have never had any problems. They do a great job of keeping up with the complex. Everything is nice, clean, and quiet.

My daughter and I love the apartment and community. It is very quiet and safe. We love the walkway around the lake. We walk our dog around there everyday.

It’s been very peaceful to live here. I love that if there’s ever a problem, it’s fixed within 24 hours. It’s quiet, and I feel safe letting my daughter play outside here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience is a positive one for the most part. I enjoy that it isnt too loud and I am happy that some of the gym equipment has been updated since I use the gym frequently. I LOVE the pool upgrades. I wish that more residents picked up after their dogs. That would add to the experience.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far, for the most part we really like it here (my son and I). The grounds are always clean and the pool is nice. Unfortunately, the one complaint we do have is our neighbors across the courtyard have dogs which bark like crazy. They put them on their patio and most nights leave them there until near midnight. I supposed they would rather the pooch bother the neighbors than them. Several complaints to the office have gotten us nowhere.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live with family. Only problem is there is no arrangement for kids to enter from back gate where school bus stops. Rest all good.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far my experience here is good. People are friendly, and maintenance has been excellent! It’s a bit loud well past 10pm. There’s a strong smoke odor in my entrance way. Those don’t bother me too much since I did have small children at a one time and understand how hard it is to keep them from running, however it sometimes goes well past 10 pm on weekdays. I also witnessed an altercation outside my bedroom window that got a bit loud. Other than that it’s been good so far. Looking forward to the pool when the weather gets a bit warmer!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I do not like living here, they tell you the rent is one thing and then add on tons of fees. You never pay the same amount each month. My water bills have been between $50-$75 ever month! Do not live here unless you're ready to pay hundreds more then they tell you you will.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have never had to pay for a parking space. The residents should have one space assigned per apartment, not have to scurry around like rats to find a "free space".

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I try to keep clean dog poop from the area by my apartment because some recidents don’t care about there own dog mess! Is not fair. Mmmmmmmm

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been here for three years and the good and safe place to live. but rent been raised about 60 dollars for the last contract. other than that its been good

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Reasonable price compared to other apartments in the area. Beautiful ponds and pool area. Great location right next to 45 in between Houston and Galveston.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Almost ready to move in! Everyone has been great to me so far! I cannot wait to start living in my new apartment and enjoy my new home. I especially am looking forward tovtge garden tub!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The customer service was friendly and very helpful. I was thoroughly informed about the apartment community and all questions I had concerning my stay here as a resrident were answered. I am very pleased with my choice to reside here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Provide Excellent service. Amazing property. Professional and Superb timing on service request. Office staff friendly and very knowledgeable of property.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

i really hate we have no freedom of choice when it comes to cable and internet when it's readily available everywhere else around webster, league city, and friendswood. also, have to pay two trash fees but other than that i enjoy the peace and somewhat safe environment the residence offers.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love the apartments and their service. If we've ever needed maintenece they always come as scheduled. The resident's parking lot driving etiquette needs help. No one is curteous driver around here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Quite place. Would prefer to have back gate entrance and exit. Traffic is extremely heavy on 528 and at times it is dangerous to enter the complex using this main gate. People will cut you off and enter they the exit gate. Very dangerous and think the gate in the back needs to be fixed to allow for us to enter there.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I feel safe and that matters more to me than anything else. My neighbors are pleasant. I could do without the trash service and monthly fee.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I’m so happy to live in this community the neighborhood is nice and calm. The amenities are excellent and so far I have been enjoying them. The location is great and near all the shops.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

New to the community and so far so good. Very quiet and respectible neighbors.. The only negative is the limited utility/cable/internet providers. The one's that the property are in contract with are pretty bad.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. The grounds are always neat and clean. My apt. Is the perfect size. The office staff and maintenance crew are first rate. Qui

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

When I first moved in this was an amazing complex with a great rate. I still enjoy living here but the rent has gone up twice and it’s seems as though the standards are being lowered. More of the renters appear to be more “rowdy” and less considerate than those who have been here for several years.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very accommodating. I needed a place to live immediately. The manager took my request very seriously. The apartment is very beautiful and affordable.