Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great! Only minor things in the apartment with the oven and AC thermostat being weird. But overall great experience so far!
I greatly enjoy the beautiful grounds, great amenities, nice high ceilings. The fountains are nice, the phone apps are well made and performant.
So far the experience has been great! Everyone is very friendly! I do wish valet trash was daily! Or at least split up on the nights that they do not pick up!
Quiet and well-equipped place to live. Very fast response for any type of request. Staff are friendly and very responsible person ... and mail box system is convient
My experience has been good. The only complaint I have is my code does not work with the entry gate. Each month I have to message the office to send me the code and sometimes I have to message them two to three times before I get the gate code for any family member that comes to visit me.
It’s my first day here so hard to really rate the community but the staff is nice. The apartment is has a lot of space and closets which is great.
Me and my family enjoy living in this community. This complex is perfect in different aspects, including beautiful environment, parking space, neighbors, and office staff.
Living here was one of the best decisions we made for 2020. We love our home, and community! Everyone is so nice! It’s the best location also. We are so close by everything.
This is a great community. Everyone that I have come across is very friendly and welcoming. The staff inside the office is always very kind and helpful to everyone. The apartments look wonderful as well. Even during heavy rain storms, they do not flood. Great community to live in.
My family and I have lived here from two years ago. Our apartment's view is a beautiful lake. This complex is clean and quiat. Thank you so much.