Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Great community, everything at a stretch of hand. Good school district. Community itself is clean and well maintained. Kids- friendly neighborhood.
I was very impressed on how clean my apartment was when I moved in. The front desk staff have all been very helpful and have answered all my questions clearly. It’s a nice quiet place to call home.
I’ve been here for 2 years now and have had no major issues. Maintenance is prompt, grounds are kept clean and community is quiet. I would recommend the complex to anyone that asked
Great experience and opportunities. Based on the surrounding areas as well as opportunities to live on the area it was very well fair priced.
I have lived here for over a year and I was asked to take down bamboo on my patio because it was apparently against some sort of code. Now there are at least 3 other apartments who are much more visible than mine is that have the exact bamboo up and I’m not happy. It seems like the standards are inconsistent.
Great and wonderful opportunities for jobs and foods due to the location. Very pet friendly and great places to walk your dogs as well as parks.
Been here for a few years. I’ve always been pleased with the complex. Always responsive to any issues. The area is really nice and we really enjoy walking around and relaxing by the pool.
Wonderful communication with front office. Amanda is amazing and knowledgeable. Great move in process with even with the weather mishaps within the city.
So far I am loving the apartment. Even will all the stuff we brought there is still a ton of room. And there is a ton of places for storage which is super nice. Overall a really nice place.
I like to walk for at least one hour every day, fortunately this complex is near the Challenger park that is very beautiful. Moreover, there is a beautiful pond in complex that we can walk around this pond. I like this beautiful, quiet and clean complex.