Applied this morning after reviewing the website and being referred from a former resident. Received an immediate call from Jessica inviting me to take a tour and Candace welcomed me and showed me the property. I am excited about becoming a resident.

It’s really nice living at Emerson Park, I like it a lot. It’s peaceful and everyone around seems nice, the outside view from my apartment is wonderful and if you’re looking for a great apartment for the price then I recommend Emerson Park!

I really enjoy living in my apartment. Love the layout and the open spaces. I just have an issue with the maintenance of the out of apartments. A lot of the time some residents don’t clean up after their pets or don’t have them on a leash which makes it hard for me to walk my dog without worry. I also am allergic to grass...when it’s cut I don’t have an issue but a lot of the time it goes weeks without being cut and when it is cut some parts aren’t even trimmed down. It’s always jagged and always left really high at least near my building. I see things broken sometimes like a tree limb and it can stay like that for weeks before it’s replaced and when lights go out under the car ports it takes days to be replaced.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community! Always quiet and clean. and Neighbors are all friendly. We have felt very comfortable in our apartment and has become such a comfortable home this past year.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good very clean and very well kept place to live fast repair requests when needed! Friendly maintenance staff and very helpful office staff.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Management staff is great! The amenities are amazing and everyone I’ve met here so far have been very nice! I’m happy to call Emerson Park home!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and nice neighbors, only downfall is the single internet provider that residents must use. Cover parking is well worth it in the Texas heat and valet trash is always a plus!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for about a month now, and it has been a very satisfying month so far. Everything like mall, grocery stores, and restaurants is super close, so it’s convenient to live here. Although i think the monthly fee for the valet trash service is little bit pricey, it’s a good service to have.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I like this app! Its super cool!! I absolutely love getting rewards. Especially when spending so much living. Haha but it makes me feels really good to be rwarded!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The buildings and landscaping are always well kept and the staff has always been very helpful. Anytime I’ve had to have maintenance repair anything, they’ve always done a great job.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Everything here has been wonderful I just wish I knew how much I'd be paying in rent every month because it fluctuates month to month. Amenities are nice but sometimes the pool needs to be cleaned more often due to all the bugs that accumulate in the water. Also wish the gate code that changes every month would be sent out in an email, text, or phone call. I do give the apartments kudos for upgrading their security cameras after an incident that happened.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The front office staff is great!! Excellent value, great location. Easy access to I-45 and shopping. Only 30 minutes from Galveston beach.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far the community has been really good. It is very quiet and haven’t heard much noise from the neighbors. I have yet to check out the amenities but I soon I’ll hopefully.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Everything has been great! The process was easy and it has been wonderful relaxing at the pool or listening to the fountain on the balcony at night!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We just renewed lease for next year. Hope to have same great experience as we are use to being here past 2 years. Staff is great and responds to requests fast. Nice, quiet, place to raise family

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The staff was so pleasant to deal with they made the leasing process very easy . Sunny was particularly great. I am excited to be in our new home.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We have only been here 3 weeks, but so far, we both love it! Very quiet, beautiful grounds. Enjoying the apartment life after retiring. The people are very friendly and the apt. is great!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very good area great apartments love living here very safe community clean open floor plans I love the lakes in the middle of both building squares to walk the dog around

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The landscaping here is SO beautiful. The cabinets and counter tops in the apartment are higher quality than any apartment I have been in. The only thing I wish was better is parking. So many spots aren’t allocated to covered parking that not everyone wants to pay extra for, so there are less spots for everyone else.

Process of joining this community is very easy and everyone is so friendly! The area is beautiful, the apartments look stunning, and the atmosphere is healthy. I look forward to the next year.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I live here since 3 years , I love this place , is very clean and the maintenance service is quickly. The place is safe and the I-45 is near . I recommend this place.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. Great walks around the pond in the evening time. Nice residents and the pool area is a great place to barbecue. Nice fitness area as well!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far so good! My apartment was very clean when I moved in and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. My toilet needed a repair and the maintenance team came the next day.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Community is AMAZING! Staff is awesome and always helpful. The location of the property is perfect. Close to 45 and local shopping centers. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for something nice and quiet.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here! going on my third year! everyone is so friendly. It's a very quiet community. my daughter and my dog love i here as well.