Staff members are very nice. Apartment complex is very quite. I have never had any issues. They do need more non covered parking for visitors.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The office staff is great and very helpful! They make the process of applying and moving in very easy! I look forward to a new home here at Emerson Park

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Have been a resident since 2010. Beautiful, well-maintained and great office/maintenance staff always available to assist in your every need.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very attentive to the residents needs and concerns. Maitnance is very prompt and efficient when it comes to responding to tenants work orders. This community is very friendly and safe.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love this complex. My first time moving out and this was my first choice. Loved it from the second i looked at the apartments they had to offer. Many floor plans to choose from and the women at the front really know how to cater to your needs.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I am the oldest resident at this apartment complex. I have lived here for 9 1/2 years and have been through 3 different changes in management and owners. The complex it self has recently had a cosmetic face lift but out that that is still basically the same place. It's very quiet, clean and spacious.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the community and my surrounding neighbors are all friendly. The maintenance are fantastic and so nice and keto you inform of what they're doing.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Apartment is clean and safe. Only frustrating thing is having to pay on the first of the month and not being able to pay the day before.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost 5 months I like it here it’s nice units, clean environment, I feel safe here, pets friendly, units has dryer and washer connections

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nice complex. Service calls are done quickly and I’m always notified when they have been here and what was done. Candace in the office is always friendly and ready to help. The outside is always kept neat and clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Wonderful community to live in. Very quiet and clean! Pet friendly. Always prompt with maintenance requests too. I would recommend this to friends.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Jessica is the best! She has always attended to my needs as a resident. I have never had any issues. They have great communication.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I simply love Emerson Park Apartments. My apartment is very beautiful and if there is ever a problem with any issues, the workers are always right on time. Love this place!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been here since 2011 and I haven’t had any bad experience. It feels very safe and staff members in the office are nice and always very willing to help you.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I don't have any problems here. I like it here. The environment is friendly and nice also it's a big pet friendly environment. This place meets my standards and more.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for close to 4 years, and I’ve enjoyed it! Good people, great maintenance teams, the apts are roomy and above average compared to most I’ve seen before.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Friendly & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable rent. Not happy that back gate was changed to outgoing traffic only. Should change it back to both incoming & outgoing traffic. It's difficult to enter the front gate in the evenings.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Excellent place to live ... Quiet and peaceful environment, best schools around. The staff and maintenance people are always good with the residents and willing to help

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community; staff is always nice and helpful. Very quiet and the community is always kept so nice and clean. I would definitely recommend Emerson to anyone

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I only have good things to say about Emerson Park. The office and maintenance staff are amazing, and have always helped resolve any issue in a very prompt manner. It's a community where I feel safe with it being just me and my toddler daughter.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nosiy. The tenants above make a lot of noise and u can hear people when there talking outside. The apartments should have been better to drown out noise. Very aggravating!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love our apartment over looking the fountains and pond. The layout of the apartment is fabulous. Have amazing neighbors. Love the area of the complex quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. We only planned to stay a year but when we move it will have been 3 years. The office staff is super friendly and helpful and the maintenance guys are always quick to respond.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park is a great place to live. The price is good for how nice the apartments are, it is a gated complex (so you feel safe), and they offer many awesome amenities! My husband and I just renewed for another year!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is a Beautiful complex and the staff are great! Great neighborhood with a great school district close to all the shopping! I’m so happy to move over here!