Been having a lot of noise from the apartment above me. Most of the time I think it's done on purpose. As I'm writing this there's tuning and jumping and thing being slammed on the floor. Really I'm happy with this situation.

Got all 4 of my tires stolen on the property. I know you can’t prevent this however adding a camera to both gates would decrease the odds of criminals coming on the property as a detourant

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nosiy. The tenants above make a lot of noise and u can hear people when there talking outside. The apartments should have been better to drown out noise. Very aggravating!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I moved in one day. They were fast. The only thing was the apartment was not clean. The ceiling fans and the blinds were all dusty. I cleaned them.

Place is pretty quite. You can hear your neighbors sometimes but not everyday. The back gate is broken which is bad since the bus picks up and drops off kids there. You have to dodge 3 lanes of traffic to get in the front gate. Plus you bottom your car out every time. If there is a game at the stadium then you will have to sit in the turn lane forever just to catch a break in the traffic to get in. Trash pickup is required but they never pickup, put trash out last night and they never got it.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far is ok, the only complain I have is parking, must of the spaces are for rent not many are available for first come first serve. The complex are is beautiful and always clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

They look nice but they must of skimped on construction. Sounds carry. Can hear people upstairs walking and peiple walking on stairs outside. Im on second floor and can hear people talking on the phone in normal tone walking around retention pond. With the price of rent , $1400, the quality should be better as to drown out noise

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Safe and convenient location, everything is close. I live here with my 5 year old son and in the summers particularly he is always occupied with other residents children. The pool is well kept and clean and almost always a good time.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is a quiet complex, which is nice, and the units are modern with updated fixtures. The tall ceilings are a plus. With all of the added fees, though, monthly rent is a bit pricey.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is quiet and staff is very helpful. They are on top of everything that goes on and cares about the residents. They keep the complex together.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far my experience here is good. People are friendly, and maintenance has been excellent! It’s a bit loud well past 10pm. There’s a strong smoke odor in my entrance way. Those don’t bother me too much since I did have small children at a one time and understand how hard it is to keep them from running, however it sometimes goes well past 10 pm on weekdays. I also witnessed an altercation outside my bedroom window that got a bit loud. Other than that it’s been good so far. Looking forward to the pool when the weather gets a bit warmer!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's a nice property with a nice location that's pretty secluded, away from too much major traffic of the area. It's a quiet community which is also a plus.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The maintenance is great! Request addressed promptly. Clean property. Nice 24 hour gym. Some downsides like only one pool. Limited parking, extra charge for covered parking & allot of extra fees.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It is nice but it’s time for updates in the kitchen and the blinds. The blinds on sliding door also need to be replaced. The doors need to be washed

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far, for the most part we really like it here (my son and I). The grounds are always clean and the pool is nice. Unfortunately, the one complaint we do have is our neighbors across the courtyard have dogs which bark like crazy. They put them on their patio and most nights leave them there until near midnight. I supposed they would rather the pooch bother the neighbors than them. Several complaints to the office have gotten us nowhere.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

When I first moved in this was an amazing complex with a great rate. I still enjoy living here but the rent has gone up twice and it’s seems as though the standards are being lowered. More of the renters appear to be more “rowdy” and less considerate than those who have been here for several years.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s good we have a lot of friends lhgxfjbccgjnggk gob gmnfuk jbthks ghjfghy hhfhjk hyagbbdg yjjgjjkj hhjffjjf eghkkkkjg god ghee HHS’s hfsafdrghjj

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have never had to pay for a parking space. The residents should have one space assigned per apartment, not have to scurry around like rats to find a "free space".

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been here for three years and the good and safe place to live. but rent been raised about 60 dollars for the last contract. other than that its been good

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I wish there was a dog park and a couple jacuzzis. Overall this complex is quite and the maintenance team is on point. Dog park needs to happen ASAP!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I am impressed by the prompt reply to service requests. I recently had my garbage disposal replaced and was surprised to find a new kitchen faucet as well. The only complaint I have is that the back gate was changed to an exit only. I am disappointed that I cannot enter through the back gate as it is the reason I chose the apartment at the back of the community. Now I have to enter through the front and drive over three speed bumps and cross the traffic on 528. I wish management would reconsider repairing it.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The location and value is too good to pass up. My view is nice and the complex is quiet even on the weekends. It is safe for me as a single mom and easy access to work/school.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

My wife and I love our apartment and the community. The landscaping is always well kept and maintenance is quick to respond whenever there is a problem. I would like to give 5 stars but my noisy neighbors above me is the only reason I can’t.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It appears to be a great community, I haven’t fully moved in yet. My main concern was maintenance and from what I here and read on their website reviews maintenance is quick. Same day or 1 day turn around. I liked that. My decision to live here was 50% based on that.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It has been almost a year, nice place to live. I have renewed my lease for next year. Good neighborhood and timely service. Well maintained community.