Emery Flats

4.7

4.7

These are unsafe times and we feel very safe and cared for in our home here. Everything is spotless, inside and out - even with so many dogs living in the community. Any issue we have is dealt with immediately and effectively. We feel grateful every day that we chose this community when we did. This could not be a better place to live in every way. We can't recommend it highly enough.
Easy move in, amazing amenities, quiet apartments, clean and beautiful building, pet friendly, huge outdoor areas. Everything is amazing here. It’s like living in a luxury hotel!
It is a great place to live but unfortunately, I can heard every step and movement from my up neighbors; feel like a ceiling is collapsing.
Our experience in Emery flats has been very great so far. We moved few weeks back only. Looking forward for fun filled activities with my fellow neighbors in Summer 2021.
So far it’s good, it’s clean and the staff is friendly. Wish there was more visitor parking bc the lot for visiting is small and combined with resident parking.
Quite and peaceful to rest. All the amenities are top notch! Staff are kind and polite and I would recommend friends and family to consider this.
FedEx did not log in the package properly. Thanks the helps from the management team, I was able to locate the package very quickly. No matter day or night, you can always expect a fast response from them, which is greatly appreciated.
Simply great experience simply great experience Simply great experience amenities gym are excellent excellent coffe good parking but hard to find parking slots
My experience at Emery Flats has been nothing but great! The community is very welcoming and the vibe of Emery could not be better. Cannot thank Jaimi and Rachel enough for all of there help!!
"I love living at Emery Flats, it’s goes beyond the expectations, has everything you need. Great amenities, friendly staff, very good maintenance."