Emery Flats

4.6

4.6

Thiago
I love living here. I finally found a place where I love to live. Before here, we used to live in different places but none of them were nice as here.
Barry
Great place to live. Well maintained and new. Excellent location. Biggest need is for more visitor parking, particularly in the evening. Management team is very responsive.
Courtney
I’ve been a resident at Emery for almost a year and a half. I’ve had a great experience from the very beginning. Over the summer, I added a furry friend to my apartment! Staff were so welcoming and friendly to my new puppy! I’ve talked to people I’ve never met before since having the puppy and the dog park was the perfect addition!
Ayanna
I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary living here at EF, I love that they keep it clean, the amenities are fantastic also. The staff at EF are amazing, they are fast at responding to any inquiries.
Gabriela
"I love living at Emery Flats, it’s goes beyond the expectations, has everything you need. Great amenities, friendly staff, very good maintenance."
Guvonni
Great parking……..if you have a Tesla. So the experience has been awesome with everything except parking which is a nightmare. You pay for parking already within your rent but you can pay more for better parking. For building B this still would not be as well of parking for electric/hybrid vehicles in which the two charge ports are right in front of the door(no possible closer spot). Most vehicles will be towed if they park there unless they are charging(of course gas only cars can not charge so automatic tow). There are signs that say electric cars can ONLY park there when charging and other hybrids have gotten tow stickers when parking there without charging. The vehicle brand that has not gotten tow notices is…..you’ve guessed it….Tesla. I have personally seen multiple nights where they are not charging and theoretically getting free close parking. Not fair to everyone at all.
Nicole
I love living here but I think my dog loves it more! Great apartment complex for dog owners! Staff is very dog friendly, includes a dog park, and dog spa!
Mara
Love all the amenities and events! The gym has lots of great equipment. The office staff is very friendly as well. It would be great to have a park, some walking trails, or more places within walking distance of ​the apartments! Surface lot parking is still an issue, it's difficult to find parking for our guests when residents park in the surface lot near building 2 instead of the garage.
Cassandra
My stay here has been pretty good but when I have upstairs neighbors it gets overwhelming with the noise levels. Other than the noise levels my family likes living here.
Sean
1 star
Staff cleans the building but the sanitary wipes in the gym constantly run out. There used to be free coffee which was nice but management took away as it was costing them too much money. No heads up given on this change to residents. When I approached management, they insulted me instead of taking the criticism about communicating to residents of changes.