Emery Flats

4.6

4.6

I’ve lived at EF a little over a year now and it’s been a wonderful experience. I’ve found the location is perfect, a safe community, friendly neighbors and they host fun events. I also recently got a puppy so it’s given me the opportunity to meet even more people in the EF community which has been great!
Love the place, but people who lives here doesn’t know how to respect the complex rules. They bring the dogs to the yard, listen to loud music, use the washer machine after mid night and so on.
I love living here, the only problem is the people that have no respect and don’t know how to live in community. All the noise is very annoying late at night.
Great place to live and close to everything. I don't think there is enough housekeeping/cleaning staff. I feel like the ONE main full time person is overworked. There should be more cleaning personnel, not just 2 other part-time employees, and 1 full time for 2 buildings. The amenities are clean though. There are a good number of pets in the community and the carpeted hallways and stairways go without being vacuumed for 2 weeks. The mounted hand sanitizer is always empty. Too many residents smoking marijuana and cigarettes inside their homes which goes directly inside your apartment. Smoke alarms go off all the time but somehow get shut off quickly. And residents have no consideration for others when it comes to the amount of noise they and their pets make at 2 or 3 am. If it wasn't for those complaints it would have been 5 stars.
I am 100% satisfied with everything here at Emery flats I am beyond grateful for everything Rachel an Nate did for me. My dog is loving the nature life an I’m so happy. Maintenance department I can’t say anything but wow I mean they answer you immediately an follow up. Great place for anyone lots to do in community
I have only been a resident for about 5 days. So far I’ve had a great experience moving in and everything has been addressed right away. I’m excited to be part of the community.
Living here is very nice but visitor parking is a nightmare and having friends and family over is stressful. You’re lucky if your guest can get a spot outside and parking at the hotel is a threat of being towed. I wish there was a better solution.
I feel so lucky to call Emery Flats home for the last year and a half. The staff is always working hard to make sure all residents are happy! Thank you!
Too many people that party by the fire pits and keep neighbors awake late at night. This past week alone has been 2 incidents on a Sunday night and Wednesday night. These are work nights and people party until the cops come. Not enough parking. The outdoor garage is used as storage for people to park their vans and friends cars leaving no room for guests or visitors. The only lot available is the hotel parking lot, but you can get towed. There isn’t much control around noisy neighbors or parking
My stay here has been very good. I lived many years ago in a apartment. Emery Flats is an excellent well oiled company, it is very clean, the employees are there if you have any problems or questions. The only thing that I don’t like is the lack of more parking for a guest to visit me. This is a temporary stay for me but I am enjoying it.