Emery Flats

4.7

4.7

I just renewed my lease and I’m excited to spend more time out by the pool and in the common area as people slowly emerge from COVID. I feel Emery has been the perfect place for new beginnings and experiences.
I love living at Emery Flats, it’s goes beyond the expectations, has everything you need. Great amenities, friendly staff, very good maintenance.
The best place ever! Great amenities, nice staff, beautiful place e much more! Been living here for almost 2 years and want to stay forever!
Clean and friendly staff thus far. Very welcoming. When we first walked into the apartment, they had a welcome package waiting on the kitchen counter, which was very nice, and they provided some dish soap and cleaning supplies for us as well. Overall a good experience so far
I will admit when we first moved in we absolutely loved it. We didn’t have neighbors above us for the first year. I just think the leasing office should be more considerate of how residents are placed. Now we have neighbors upstairs with small kids that constantly interrupt our sleep and work from home/school days.
I really like the Emery Flats community since it is very quiet, everything is always very clean, they love animals and the residents are very friendly.
Absolutely loving Emery Flats! The apartments are super modern and they’ve done an amazing job at creating a little community. The team here has been so helpful and friendly.
The premises are very clean. And Emery continued to maintain a clean environment. The facilities tend to be clean. The management is handling COVID very well, although it’s hard to keep all residents and guests wearing masks. The supply of parking spots is becoming scarce though with all the guests that visit
Living at Emery had been nothing short of enjoyable. I have met some really great people that have now become great friends! We enjoy outings outside the community together but we also get together weekly for girls night
I’ve been living at Emery Flats for just under a month and so far I’ve been nothing but happy! The parking lots are very well lit at night, the doors are always locked and secure. The management team has been super helpful too!