Moved in recently. Its been a good choice so far. The community personnel have been very friendly. I also like the fact that if work had to move you out of the area, you can be allowed to transfer without being tied to the contract.

Last year move in had a few stumbles in moving in to the apt home at Enclave....until I met up with Brooke and from then on for the rest of the year everything smoothly. Just recently my job as me to stay on for about another year so with area prices going up I asked what Enclave was raising their prices to and resigned through Brooke again.

Nice quite neighborhood. Neighbors are nice and Debra in the office is the absolute best. I like the individual home feel, instead of apartments.

I have lived in Enclave for 3 years and the office staff is extremely nice and always has a smile when you come into the office and they always remember my name. They are very helpful and very kind. Brian is the best maintenance man ever. He is very professional and knows his craft. Love living here.

I have had a great experience here so far, any questions or concerns are quickly and happily looked over by the awesome staff, and taken care of

I have enjoyed living at The Envlave for the past 2+ years. The manager and staff have been very helpful whenever I have had any issues. I would recommend Enclave to all as a great place to live.

Nice so far, older unit that we’ve had to fix a bunch of things like ac and water heater. We really like how quite the apartment is and not being able to hear our neighbors.

I like the Enclave. The only issue I have has is the AC and the rent going up. One thing I like about the apartment I have is there is no stairs.

So far it has been good, there were a few things at the beginning but have being worked out, the other day we wanted to use the pool in Brighton court, but need maintenance, also the one in signature place, it would be nice if the enclave have one too

We are enjoying living at the Enclave Apartments. They are quiet, the neighbors are nice, the pool is nice. They are conveniently located.

Needs some basic clean up and landscaping in front of apart next to street. Sidewalk cobblestone needs replaced. It’s a HUGE danger and injury for your property