It’s a great community. People are quiet. The staff are very helpful and polite. Units are well maintained. Rent is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Too many roaches. Pest control was here last week and there are still bugs. I have good neighbors which is nice. Community is quite which I like.

Place is nice wish my fence would get fixed but for the most part it’s all good. Office staff Is very friendly and quick to answer any questions I may have

For the most part, every time that I have had any problems, they were handled quickly and in a professional manner. I highly recommend Enclave Apartments to anyone who may be searching for a place to live.

Very good and nice it’s clean the yard is okay it could be better Love the front office staff very friendly the parking is very good that’s a big plus for me

Quiet neighborhood and great apartment! Older building so lots of small things going wrong. Maintenance says they need to prioritize which is understandable. Love living here!

Quiet. Convenient to work. Lease is too high. Started at $900.00 per month 10 years ago and has now more than doubled. My income unfortunately has not

Issue are usually with the AC units or the toilet. Current Head Maintenance guys is working on correcting issues left from previous maintenance staff.

Now that I’ve moved in there are some plus and minus. It’s a quiet neighborhood and the unit is plenty of room for me. What I don’t like is the fence is blown over and it is such a low priority to the apt It a high priority to me. Cabinets are not spaced tall enough for standard item. Leak under garbage disposal.

Having a nice time here. People are so nice! I had a maintenance emergency and they were here in minutes. I work so much, but enjoy my apartment!

Very quiet clean area All items in appa works great All neighborhoods have been so helpful Easy entrance to appt During move in the staff was very informative and helpful to get moved in as quickly and as easy as possible Any small problem that has came up was dealt with quickly

Its been a nice and quiet community. However, very typical of Midland, when you request for repairs, it takes a very long time for the fix to be done

The only complaint is maintenance is slow about coming to fix things. The emergency line after hours is good about taking your request after hours. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Very ready to be able to move out! The maintenance guys are swamped and can’t ever get around to coming to fix anything and when I can the office they rarely answer the phone. It’s very frustrating when trying to get anything accomplished.

Moved in recently. Its been a good choice so far. The community personnel have been very friendly. I also like the fact that if work had to move you out of the area, you can be allowed to transfer without being tied to the contract.

Last year move in had a few stumbles in moving in to the apt home at Enclave....until I met up with Brooke and from then on for the rest of the year everything smoothly. Just recently my job as me to stay on for about another year so with area prices going up I asked what Enclave was raising their prices to and resigned through Brooke again.

Nice quite neighborhood. Neighbors are nice and Debra in the office is the absolute best. I like the individual home feel, instead of apartments.

I have lived in Enclave for 3 years and the office staff is extremely nice and always has a smile when you come into the office and they always remember my name. They are very helpful and very kind. Brian is the best maintenance man ever. He is very professional and knows his craft. Love living here.

I have had a great experience here so far, any questions or concerns are quickly and happily looked over by the awesome staff, and taken care of

I have enjoyed living at The Envlave for the past 2+ years. The manager and staff have been very helpful whenever I have had any issues. I would recommend Enclave to all as a great place to live.

Nice so far, older unit that we’ve had to fix a bunch of things like ac and water heater. We really like how quite the apartment is and not being able to hear our neighbors.

I like the Enclave. The only issue I have has is the AC and the rent going up. One thing I like about the apartment I have is there is no stairs.

So far it has been good, there were a few things at the beginning but have being worked out, the other day we wanted to use the pool in Brighton court, but need maintenance, also the one in signature place, it would be nice if the enclave have one too

We are enjoying living at the Enclave Apartments. They are quiet, the neighbors are nice, the pool is nice. They are conveniently located.

Needs some basic clean up and landscaping in front of apart next to street. Sidewalk cobblestone needs replaced. It’s a HUGE danger and injury for your property