Enclave Apartments

So far the office staff is amazing and they have been very helpful in getting us all ready to go to move in. Very impressed , we have never lived somewhere where they call and check to make sure your move in is going smoothly , crystal and holly are the best!
Great neighborhood with amazing people! Submitted my first maintenance ticket late in the evening and they arrived first thing the next morning. So far we have had a great experience in the Enclave community!
I really love the space, and storage space. However, our stove is crazy old, you actually have to get on the ground and look at it at a certain angle to set the temperature cause the white on the numbers are no longer there. There were screws on the ground in the rooms, and being the mother of a 8 month old who puts everything in her mouth, I was not impressed. The handle on our shower was broke. And the bad thing is we talked to the manager, she said she would look into stuff, and we haven't heard anything and it's been a week.
So far so good. We've Only been here two weeks so hopefully everything continues to be good! We like the neighborhood and location is great for us.
Un lugar muy ameno y tranquilo para vivir, esta situada en muy buena locacion, perfecto para visitar cualquier tienda de conveniencia ya sea supermercados, tiendas comerciales u otra cosa necesaria
Apartment area is nice and neighborhood also good. Leasing office stuffs are really good and responsive. Good experience since we moved to our apartment home.
Great location, very nice staff. This has been a wonderful first time living experience. I am new to the area but have been very pleased with everything so far.
It’s a great community. People are quiet. The staff are very helpful and polite. Units are well maintained. Rent is a little high but you get what you pay for!
Too many roaches. Pest control was here last week and there are still bugs. I have good neighbors which is nice. Community is quite which I like.
Place is nice wish my fence would get fixed but for the most part it’s all good. Office staff Is very friendly and quick to answer any questions I may have