Enclave Apartments

Great experience living in Enclave apartments. Only place in Midland, TX that matched exactly what my wife and I were looking for, especially the patio are having two dogs.
me parece un sitio agradable, tranquilo para vivir con mi familia, muy centrico todo se encuentra muy cerca de la casa y sobre todo gran atención de parte del staff de oficina.
1 star
I liked the leasing service but reported excrement in the garden and they haven't done anything about it. Also found bunch of pet hair when vacuuming carpet. My kids have allergy so this is not tolerable.
My experience so far is really good it’s super quiet neighborhood everything that has broken was fixed the same day. I recommend this place to all my coworkers who are looking for a place to call there own.
Community is good. Apartment could use some major up grade. Carpet is shot with tack strip sticking threw poking me in the feet. Roaches continue to be a problem. I’m very careful to keep counters clean.
Everyone are very nice. No loud truck/cars. Kept clean all the time. ladies in the office are very helpful. Maintenance very professional and timely
1 star
I love our new place!!! Alot bigger and more quieter for sure. We our new to Midland. Our dog Amber loves her yard. I am sure that we will be here for a long time.
The women in the office are extremely accommodating! The apartment that I moved in to was clean and beautiful and I am so happy I came! The enclave is a beautiful place to live if you’re wanting a home feel but have an apartment budget! I am so happy here and very happy woth my choice!
So far the office staff is amazing and they have been very helpful in getting us all ready to go to move in. Very impressed , we have never lived somewhere where they call and check to make sure your move in is going smoothly , crystal and holly are the best!
Great neighborhood with amazing people! Submitted my first maintenance ticket late in the evening and they arrived first thing the next morning. So far we have had a great experience in the Enclave community!