Enclave at Rivergate

4.5

4.5

Tondrea
The Enclave has a friendly staff and great amenities! The maintenance staff is polite and quick to respond. If you're looking for a place to live this us the place for you!

Kelli
The staff is very friendly and helpful! They are always very quick to update residents on upcoming events and any issues involving the complex. The property is well taken care of and always clean.

Anthony
Living here has been great! The staff has definitely showed the appreciation for the residents with fun activities such as food trucks and community events!

Joshua
I love Enclave! The staff has been wonderful, the amenities are great, and I love my apartment layout! The only thing I feel could be improved is the price, and the garbage collection. I have found a variety of townhomes and houses for sale to be cheaper. I am also gone for days at a time for work and I’m not always able to stop by the dumpster. I understand the garbage collection is performed by the city and not enclave, but I’m not always home to bring my trash can back inside after pickup.

Iris
My experience here has been amazing from day one. Thank you! Starting with the move in experience with such a great staff. I love the amenities. The community events are a lot of fun. The layout is so convenient.

Donald
Amenities get taken away but rent keeps increasing by 28% each renewal. It makes it difficult to reach a 5 star rating. People are leaving before you even know who they are which makes having a strong sense of community nearly impossible and the rent hikes have a lot to do with it.

Scott
The units are large and well laid out. The sunrooms are fantastic! The central location of the office and mail room is handy and having the well-disguised bulk trash receptacle near the entrance is fantastic. There are three great grocery stores within a few blocks and good restaurants; it is close to 77 and relatively wooded. The staff is very professional and cooperative.

Agness
My experience with management has been horrible and there is a lack of urgency and communication. First day I was warned my 3 different residents where not to park my car because of break ins and all said management has done little to nothing about it. My apt locks were rekeyed, I was locked out of my apt at 1 am, my movers were delayed because office didn’t open until 10 am and my movers were scheduled for 8am and I had to pay additional and 2 weeks later i was offered a 25 Starbucks or target card from management after I had to continue to follow up. They admitted it was their mistake and their response was Insulting. I couldn’t enter my apt at 1am and had to wait 9 hours to gain access after unable to reach anyone on the after hours number.

Isaiah
This place is well kept, clean and neat! Also the atmosphere feels like a whole community with activities and gatherings. The room is so light and bright that it gives me a warm feeling going to bed and waking up. The staff is so polite and professional, plus they really care about your experience here.

Olivia
I have an issue with noise. and find it unfair to be served with a complaint when my complaints from jan 2022 was never responded to. after sending in the google reviews and re-issuing the complaint via email with a follow-up was it that i received a response.