My experience hasn’t been the worse, but not the best. First, days after applying for my apartment and being approved I was told they were upgrading the kitchen in my unit and my rent would be $200 more than I was told. That issue took almost a week to clear up. They finally decided not to upgrade my unit. Secondly, the office sent my rental verification to my previous apartment complex the day before I moved in. Although I applied for the apartment at least 6 weeks before I moved in. I had to sit in the office for up to an hour waiting on my rental verification so I could get the keys to my place. I was stressed bc I had movers I was paying by the hour to move me in. Also upon moving in I realized there are paint splatters on the wood floors everywhere that the painters left. So the floors never seem completely clean. Also the silver sink stopper in one of the sinks in the bathroom is rusted pretty bad. I’ve opened 2 maintenance request about it and nothing has happened nor has maintenance reached out to me to say what can or can’t be done. The positives are that the apartment itself is very spacious. The complex is quiet and they are making a lot of renovations.

Very good apartment complex. Only complaint would be that the pool took very long to be ready for the season and the gym and new leasing office have still not opened.

I have had my years over here and I am ready to leave this community it was okay at first but now it's time to move on. Could use a playground for kids.

Just moved here in April. Great location. All the amenities I need. Front office is very nice and professional, Maintenance has a very quick turn around. I would definitely recommend this place! :)

Maintenance come very quickly, the apartments are beautiful, and the community has so many great amenities! I've been here a year and it's been a great experience.

Great place to live for the family. Would love to see a different manager and an upgrade to the dog park beside those things it's a good place.

Very nice community. Everyone that has worked in front office has been very nice and helpful. The maintenance crew are awesome. Can not wait to see the new clubhouse and workout facility

Apartments are okay compared to other apartments in the area. The apartments could use a few upgrades. Neighbors are loud all the time. Also parking could be better.

I just moved in a couple weeks ago, but so far I love it! There have been a few issues, but they were fixed very quickly with no problem. I love my sun room!

The best community I have lived in! It is clean and I always feel safe. The apartments are spacious and the only down fall is the thin ceilings. I love how dog friendly this place is too

Office staff was extremely helpful in expediting our quick move into the community, appreciate tjem for all the help and quick response to our moving needs

This is a nice apartment complex to live in. It’s a quiet community and clean. They have done great update to the gym and the pool area. The only downside is the dog park, is like no one cares for it.

Lived here since 2016. Pretty okay experience. I would recommend to others. Maintenance was always nice to me and sometimes went overboard with assistance. Will miss.

6/25/19 - been here a little over a week. So far everything is copacetic. Maintenance has responded on time. So far much quieter than my previous location. Looking forward to when the club house is completed so we can exercise on site.

This is the best apartment building ever, there where so nice when I came to fill out a application. They where very sweet to my dog, I wouldn’t want to live nowhere else

Office staff very friendly & informative. Apartment nice and spacious but could have been cleaned better prior to move in. Neighbors have been very welcoming and helpful.

Love the atmosphere and environment! Just patiently waiting on the club house and pool to open. Hopefully it's going to be soon! The kids are stoked to go and play!

Great customer service!!! On my move in day I didn't have everything that I needed. Mrs. Rachel stayed passed 6pm for me and made sure I might moved in my apartment. Thanks again Mrs. Rachel!!!!!

Wonderful Staff! Very Helpful!!! The community is quiet. Very nice upgrade & I love the backsplash in the kitchen. Very spacious & open floor plan.

I love this place. The management is super sweet, always waving or saying hey when you see them! Love the space as well, super comfortable and large living space. more than enough parking!

Staff was nice. Enjoyed walks with my kids around the complex. Fitness gym was always open not matter what time of day it was. Enjoyed the pool with my kids.

Love living here! People are great! The buildings and well kept and staff is awesome! I have been here for 2 years and plan on continuing to stay here!

Just moved in, gorgeous and huge apartments. Great area with shops that are walking distance (as long as it isn't too hot outside). We are looking forward to our stay.

I’m a new resident , but the process of getting my place , was smooth and easy. Rachel was a pleasure to work with, and my apartment was in tip top shape.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences here. I’ve been here for over a year and never had problems with any of our neighbors or staff. I like all the new amenities they are adding and updating the clubhouse. Anthony and Billy are amazing and really make the experience even better. Thank you!