Enclave at Rivergate

4.5

4.5

Raymond
Going on my 3rd year at Enclave and I've experienced no major hiccups in my living experience here. Of course, no apartment community is not without some concerns but anything that has occurred be it a service or security issue, it has been addressed in a manner that is satisfactory. Social events for the residents, remains one of the positive things that the Enclave continues to try and bring to it's tenants and that is appreciated!

Kathrine
Nice quiet community to live in. The location is great, everything is so close. The office staff is nice and the maintenance guy too………………….

Evelyng
I’m in loveeeee! I feel like every day I'm waking up in a resort! the common areas are spacious and clean! The landscaping work is top quality! I also like how convenient it is to grocery stores and places to eat and running errands! Close to the main roads of the city as well! It’s perfect for me! Thank you!

Olivia
The location and staff is great. the only issue which is no fault of staff but rather how the units were built is noise. i live below a family with a five year old and we can hear everything, even sometimes full conversations. I love the events and food trucks. I know it is hot right now so i cant wait until fall so i can be more present after the weather cools down.

Jordan
I had an amazing stay here! Everyone was nice and I always felt safe. The front desk office and maintenance were the best at helping and making sure I felt good and didn’t have any problems.

William
Ive had bad luck here at enclave. unfortunately not sure how avoidable. staff is very aware of issues. not sure how to ensure problems are solved

Cori
Location is close to many stores and everything you need. The staff is helpful and maintenance is quick and helpful. Amenities are great and lots of resident events

Molly
I have lived here for one week and feel so welcome and taken care of! I love the proximity of Enclave at Rivergate to so many shops, as well as the close access to Rock Hill and Charlotte!

Ariel
We are loving it here so far! The floor plan is spacious enough to make us not feel like we’re living in a cramped apartment, the amenities are great, and the staff is responsive!

Jasmine
Everything is broken! Literally every other day there is a new email about something being broken, or gotten broken into. The safety here has gone way down. My car has been broken into twice. I had a friend over and her car was also broken into. We didn’t have anything stolen, but the fact that someone has been in my space is very scary. There has been multiple shootings around the complex. And we still do not have another community officer. When I moved here that was one of my biggest concerns. I have called multiple times to see when we would get another. Have not heard anything. The office staff is barely available. I know they are short staffed, but its been like this for a while. Our rent ( us tenants as a whole) has skyrocketed. I know this has to do with the economy, but it had went up for the same broken amenities. Not completely satisfied here. The staff is really nice, very professional, and they do what they can. That’s really all I can say I like right now.