Enclave at Rivergate

4.5

4.5

Jahzlyn
It’s been pleasant experience here at Enclave. Look forward to being here! The staff is great & very helpful. The community is nice & welcoming.
Iris
Love it here. The leasing Team are the best at the white glove service. I truly feel at home knowing that any concerns are handled timely and resolved right away.
Jovan
Great quiet community! Everyone seems friendly. Close to a lot of good stores. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to move to the Charlotte
Sasha
I love it here so far !! Even my 2 year old is soooo happy about his new room and new house . The staff was very nice to me from the beginning and made sure I was satisfied at move in .
William
Thank you for a good year. Friendly staff, with good amenities. Good location and great parking. Pool was nice and lots of community events.
Ojayron
Our resident experience has been all of amazing. Any issues are promptly resolved. The office staff is awesome and there is great community engagement.
Americo
Great place to live. Fantastic location! Close to everything. Love all the amenities and the rooms are so spacious. The management is awesome! Really make us feel like family. We are very happy that we found this place.
Olivia
Had some issues when I moved in. Took about 3 weeks to complete. Walls and floors are thin but Other than that very spacious with the sun room
Corey
It has drastically change 😮‍💨. I’m not sure if maintenance is new or not but they really struggle with knowing the difference between repairing and patching. It’s a hit or miss
Elaine
When every I needed them they always came through. The energy is always positive never negative. When I needed things fixed it always for done. Their communication is awesomel.