Love the atmosphere and environment! Just patiently waiting on the club house and pool to open. Hopefully it's going to be soon! The kids are stoked to go and play!

Great customer service!!! On my move in day I didn't have everything that I needed. Mrs. Rachel stayed passed 6pm for me and made sure I might moved in my apartment. Thanks again Mrs. Rachel!!!!!

Wonderful Staff! Very Helpful!!! The community is quiet. Very nice upgrade & I love the backsplash in the kitchen. Very spacious & open floor plan.

I love this place. The management is super sweet, always waving or saying hey when you see them! Love the space as well, super comfortable and large living space. more than enough parking!

Staff was nice. Enjoyed walks with my kids around the complex. Fitness gym was always open not matter what time of day it was. Enjoyed the pool with my kids.

Love living here! People are great! The buildings and well kept and staff is awesome! I have been here for 2 years and plan on continuing to stay here!

Just moved in, gorgeous and huge apartments. Great area with shops that are walking distance (as long as it isn't too hot outside). We are looking forward to our stay.

I’m a new resident , but the process of getting my place , was smooth and easy. Rachel was a pleasure to work with, and my apartment was in tip top shape.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences here. I’ve been here for over a year and never had problems with any of our neighbors or staff. I like all the new amenities they are adding and updating the clubhouse. Anthony and Billy are amazing and really make the experience even better. Thank you!

Clean apartments. Modern look. Would highly recommend. This place is the true meaning of you get what you pay for. You will absolutely not regret it.

Convenient place to live.beautiful crown molding. Good maintenance staff. Not too familiar with new staff. Pricing is compatible to the area

Great layouts, great amenities, great location near restaurants and shopping. New updated apartments and club house. We love living here. On our 3rd lease!

Had an issue moving in and they did everything they could to fix it. The staff is extremely nice from the office all the way down to the maintenance staff.

I have been a resident for six months now and must say I'm extremely happy. Its nice and quiet and my building by far is the best! I truly appreciate the maintenance crew as they respond within 24 hours. Wendy in the leasing office is very professional and kind. I can't wait for our new club house to be completed. I heard there's going to be lots of activities..even karaoke!

My two bedroom apartment compared to most is extremely big and I think That’s what I love Most about enclave. I loved In last June and have had barely any complaints.

Great place to live. Close to shops, restaurants amusement park and lake. Friendly staff. Large apartments and great amenities. Pretty community.

Overall, my experience here has been positive. The apartment is clean with few bugs. Also, the complex is quiet with few disturbances despite the fact it is in a large city. There aren't many community activities, so it is difficult to meet others in the complex. Lastly, the pool is nice and clean.

The enclave is in a great location, fantastic community members and very helpful team members in and out of the office. There are a lot of perks to being apart of this community and I’ve throughly enjoyed living here for the pas two years.

Maintenance team is wonderful! Always prompt when responding to maintenance requests. Looking forward to the clubhouse renovations coming soon!

We love Enclave at Rivergate. We have been living there for 5 years (5th year running). We feel safe living in the community. I love the location. The management is great!

I really enjoy it here. Nice quiet community. I really like how the walls in the apartments aren’t thin and not hearing my neighbors at all is a plus.

So far this is the best apt complex I have lived at. Nice and quiet. And when things need to get fix, maintainer guys get on it right away. Office staff is nice and friendly.

The apartments are beautiful! The staff is amazing and everyone is so friendly (especially my neighbors). My only complaint is the low water pressure and the thin ceilings. I love living here and would recommend it to everyone

I have enjoy living in the enclaves at Rivergate it is a quiet place where people are friendly and kind. Maintenance is very on point when you call they come.

Pros: Awesome location and very spacious apartments. The office and maintenance staff are always attentive and friendly. Cons: I would like to see a better gym facility with upgraded equipment and maybe a play area for small children but overall is a great community!