My two bedroom apartment compared to most is extremely big and I think That’s what I love Most about enclave. I loved In last June and have had barely any complaints.

Great place to live. Close to shops, restaurants amusement park and lake. Friendly staff. Large apartments and great amenities. Pretty community.

Overall, my experience here has been positive. The apartment is clean with few bugs. Also, the complex is quiet with few disturbances despite the fact it is in a large city. There aren't many community activities, so it is difficult to meet others in the complex. Lastly, the pool is nice and clean.

The enclave is in a great location, fantastic community members and very helpful team members in and out of the office. There are a lot of perks to being apart of this community and I’ve throughly enjoyed living here for the pas two years.

Maintenance team is wonderful! Always prompt when responding to maintenance requests. Looking forward to the clubhouse renovations coming soon!

We love Enclave at Rivergate. We have been living there for 5 years (5th year running). We feel safe living in the community. I love the location. The management is great!

I really enjoy it here. Nice quiet community. I really like how the walls in the apartments aren’t thin and not hearing my neighbors at all is a plus.

So far this is the best apt complex I have lived at. Nice and quiet. And when things need to get fix, maintainer guys get on it right away. Office staff is nice and friendly.

The apartments are beautiful! The staff is amazing and everyone is so friendly (especially my neighbors). My only complaint is the low water pressure and the thin ceilings. I love living here and would recommend it to everyone

I have enjoy living in the enclaves at Rivergate it is a quiet place where people are friendly and kind. Maintenance is very on point when you call they come.

Pros: Awesome location and very spacious apartments. The office and maintenance staff are always attentive and friendly. Cons: I would like to see a better gym facility with upgraded equipment and maybe a play area for small children but overall is a great community!

I THINK THIS IS A GREAT COMMUNITY FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND WONDERFUL STAFF PERFECT LOCATION ALWAYS CLEAN AND QUIET ALOT OF AMMUNITIES LOVE THE GYM AND POOL ARREA

Excellent place to live, friendly staff, fast responders to problems and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone. It’s also in a great location

The community overall is great! Nice location, nice pool area, the lawns are kept neat and clean. However, the noise of my neighbors is very disturbing.

It is really peaceful. Whenever I have an issue with an appliance they come and fix it the next day and if its something that it can't be fixed they just order a new one.

Great place to live. Quiet community. family and pet friendly. Clean community. Friendly staffing. Amazing pool. Parking is great. Love it..

I lived here for a few years and everything has been good. I will be grateful when the new gym opens up. I hope we have a few row machines added.

I love the Enclave!! Best place to live. I reccomend this apartment to family & friends!!! Beautiful grounds, clean & staff is very friendly.

Grounds are always kept nice. Quiet area. Staff are amazing. Close to stores and restaurants. Pool area with grill is amazing. Third floor apt has vaulted ceilings.

Overall has been a good experience living here. The apartments are very well sized for the price and the maintenance crew are very responsive. The new hours are also nice

It is great. I enjoy our apartment. The maintenance team is extremely responsive and they are always very helpful. The complex is kept up very nicely.

I have lived here for 5 years and love the staff and maintenance is very helpful! Not much noise around and that’s why I love it!i would suggest to others.

I am new to The Enclave at Rivergate and so far am very satisfied with my accommodations. The Maintenance team was very helpful and quick. Thank you.

I moved into the Enclave about 2 months ago now. I haven't had many complaints at all. When things didnt work or had an issue, maintenance was there the next day to fix what we needed. I've enjoyed living at the Enclave so far.

The community is very clean and the apartments are very large. The staff is also very helpful and they always respond quickly when contacted with questions or concerns.

Reply from Enclave at Rivergate