Enclave on Woodbridge Apartment Homes
4 stars66 Reviews

Christine
I love living here! Great community. Nice neighbors. Everyone keeps to themselves. I would definitely recommend living here to friends, family, and anyone else looking.
Colleen
Enjoy my quiet community,I might have small issues but they have been resolved in a timely manner. I would recommend to friends looking for a place to stay.
Carol
Samantha is terrific in the office. She is always very helpful. Maintenance is also great too. He is very knowledgeable and can fix anything.
Amanda
Never can get things fixed correctly (at no fault of the maintenance men, it’s the office and their approvals) and the rent keeps going up every year which is crap.
Jasmine
Good! Within the five yes I’ve been here, things didn’t start getting better until enclave took over! Maintenance request are taken care of much faster. There’s not too many bites being placed on doors. Only issue is the constant water shut off during the week which is a very big inconvenience to myself and family at times
Darlene
Everyone was very attentive and exceptional service! If anything in the apartment wasn’t to their standards they made sure to resolve anything immediately. My move in experience was great! Shamir and Samantha were amazing and I know that I will love being here at Enclave @ Woodbridge Apartments!
Ysa
So far the environment is very relaxed and quiet for my family and I. I do like the convenience of the area. I feel safe and I like that my children can go outside without me having to worry.
April
Its been great apartment is beautiful neighbors are quiet location is convient i have only been here a few days but so far i have no complaints
Cindy
I've been here for 3 months and loving it I have always lived out in the country where the houses were few and far in between. I always heard stories from others who lived in Apartments and was worried when moving in. Its been quite, others greet you in passing. Its always clean and well maintained.
Mayzee
about 2 months ago
I appreciate all that is done to make our community a safe and happy place to be. Management does a great job in communicating with the residents and have made it a place where I truly enjoy living here!