The living space at Encore is very comfortable. Also, The employees are always nice. Whenever I am in need of assistance, they help with to the best of their abilities.

Great Apartment Community and very nice environment. Great new renovations with refrigerators, microwaves, and dish washers! Encore has the best price in town.

Living here is nice and it is a convenient distance to campus. I love how there is a shuttle to take us to and from campus during the week. The community is nice and quiet.

This place is pretty amazing. I’m excited to stay here this fall with my friends. I enjoy getting my own bed and bath finally and the rates aren’t super high.

The encore was very nice, I would recommend these apartments to new students coming to Sam Houston. They also have a shuttle that will drop you off at school

Moving here in August! Went to the crawfish boil and knew this was where I wanted to live. Lots of fun activities! The other perk that I will use daily is the SHSU shuttle service.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Amazing staff, beautiful apartments and great location! Definitely a great place to live and it’s centrally located to the campus. Staff are super helpful and the apartments are great.

I had enjoyed staying here at encore, the staff is super nice and even though there have been to many changes while I was living there they always try to make everything okay

its very nice and pretty, i haven't moved in yet but i'm looking forward to moving in on may the first. words cannot describe how excited i am to finally move in.

Serene environment. From the moment to took a tour of the facility i knew it is worth it. The management is friendly and ready to attend to complaints swiftly.......give it a try yo!

Great community apartments and awesome presentation of the tour. Staff is very helpful and explained everything very well. I love the home vibe.

It has been a pleasure to live here. Everything has been amazing so far. The staff is really nice and everyone is friendly. The renovations made to the apartments are looking amazing!

Living at encore has been great. The shuttle is convenient and the drivers are great. The gym is nice but only one treadmill works and it’s been that way for months now. Bigger closets would be nice but overall it’s an okay apartment for a college student.

Friendly environment good parking spacing not a lot of noise good maintenance and staff great remodeling group dog friendly, needs more gym equipment

For the most point it’s pretty ok for the time I have been here so far. Staff is nice and they try to keep everyone involved with different events.

I’m super excited to move in this August! The staff are nice and respectful and answered any questions I asked. Plus it’s super clean and updated which I love

it has been great ao far. the staff is very helpfull and knowladgable. when asked to fined information or salve something it is done in a very timely order with continuse updates.

Great I love the staff and the appartment, Encore feels like my home away from home. Encore is not really noisy and they matched me with great roomates and neighbors.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

the office really tries to help you, and they actually care. you are actually getting what you're paying for, and the rent is not even that expensive.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Great staff, many activities for residents, shuttle that runs every 15 minutes, close to campus, and great space and furniture in apartment!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

My residence experience has gone pretty gone. The best part I like about staying here is the shuttle that takes you back and forth from the school.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Encore at Sam Houston is a great community to live in. The community is well kept and clean, the staff are very respectful. The maintenance team responds fast to problems and the rooms are nice sizes. Overall, Encore is a great place to live.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

My best experience living here is the Crawfish Boil we host every year! In Huntsville we love our crawfish so why not make it a fun event to meet friends,listen to music and win prizes!! Sounds like my kind of function :)

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Luv the space on the rooms, super clean, and super friendly staff. I ask for a change of bed when I moved in and maintenance respond extremely quick and gave me a new one. You tell the staff really takes care of their residents like a big family.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

All of the staff are very nice and friendly. If I ever submitted a maintenance request, they would always fix the issue by the next day. Renovations are taking place so things could get slightly hectic, but there have been no issues so far! I love my neighbors and roommates.