When I first move in a few years ago, the rate was super cheap. However, it has gone up by almost $100 as of now. There are new appliances, which is great and the maintenance crew takes care of things pretty quickly. A kind suggestion, for residents who have been here for some time, consider giving them something practical as a token of appreciation.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Each time I've had contact with Encore, I would rate it tope notch. From the first telephone call, to the tour, the contacts at Encore have been extremely professional. I would recommend Encore to other friends.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I start residing at Encore soon and I am excited and can’t wait. When I toured it was great and the people were incredible. I can’t wait to move in it’s going to be great!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Living at Encore has been nice. The website is hard to use and could definitely be made easier. It’s close to campus and the shuttle is great.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I had a problem went to the main office it was fixed in less then 10 minutes! They’re great with helping and accommodating to what you need and want!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

The apartment property is very nice. They are very quick to fix any issues, and the shuttle bus is a great addition! Everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Everyone is very friendly and respectful. I love the staff and activities they privilege for everyone. Makes you feel right at home. Apartment is beautiful also.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

It was a lovely place, everything was so modern and up-to date, this is definitely the kind of place I was hoping to live at, and now I can. I’m so excited!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

It’s a beautiful quiet place to live. Everyone stay to themselves. I love my apartment. They even have a doggie park for the animals. It’s really a nice place to live.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

i cant express how much i enjoy living here at Encore at SAM Houston. the amenities are awesome, the 24 hour gym, and pool was a very big surprise to me because i have never seen anything like it.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I have had issues with Encore.. BUT I can honestly say they fix everything they can in a timely matter! Plus with new staff.. many of these issues are prevented. LOVE the improvements!!! They have a shuttle, free breakfast ( cereal and juice), Starbucks machine, A CLEAN POOL, etc.. like I said even with the issues I have had I can still say this is a 5 star apartment complex and recommend it everybody living in Huntsville! oh and affordable!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Great place to live at. Excited for the Fall semester of 2018. I recommend students to live at thr Encore Apartment Complex. Great atmosphere great people.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I did not think I would like an apartment complex until I visited encore. I love the computer labs the most since I do not have a computer. The staff is great and my dog loves the dog park. No complaints

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

The living space at Encore is very comfortable. Also, The employees are always nice. Whenever I am in need of assistance, they help with to the best of their abilities.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Great Apartment Community and very nice environment. Great new renovations with refrigerators, microwaves, and dish washers! Encore has the best price in town.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Living here is nice and it is a convenient distance to campus. I love how there is a shuttle to take us to and from campus during the week. The community is nice and quiet.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

This place is pretty amazing. I’m excited to stay here this fall with my friends. I enjoy getting my own bed and bath finally and the rates aren’t super high.

The encore was very nice, I would recommend these apartments to new students coming to Sam Houston. They also have a shuttle that will drop you off at school

Moving here in August! Went to the crawfish boil and knew this was where I wanted to live. Lots of fun activities! The other perk that I will use daily is the SHSU shuttle service.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Amazing staff, beautiful apartments and great location! Definitely a great place to live and it’s centrally located to the campus. Staff are super helpful and the apartments are great.

I had enjoyed staying here at encore, the staff is super nice and even though there have been to many changes while I was living there they always try to make everything okay

its very nice and pretty, i haven't moved in yet but i'm looking forward to moving in on may the first. words cannot describe how excited i am to finally move in.

Serene environment. From the moment to took a tour of the facility i knew it is worth it. The management is friendly and ready to attend to complaints swiftly.......give it a try yo!

Great community apartments and awesome presentation of the tour. Staff is very helpful and explained everything very well. I love the home vibe.

It has been a pleasure to live here. Everything has been amazing so far. The staff is really nice and everyone is friendly. The renovations made to the apartments are looking amazing!