I haven’t officially moved in but I can tell it should be a great experience living here. The staff is great and the community is clean and quiet!!! I can’t wait to move in.

Everything is really nice, but the staff is a little unorganized. Also living in the first floor the people above me are always walking around really late at night (like 2am).

I like the layout of the apartments and how convient it is from campus. The staff is very nice and the neighbors and pets are friendly as well

The recently remodeled kitchens and bathrooms is great! Office staff very friendly. Private bathroom is a great touch. Neighbors are very friendly as well, no complaints.

Love living here! The staff is so nice every time I walk into the office and are very accommodating. The amenities are amazing and so is getting coffee every morning before class

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Since moving here for nearly 2 years, I've enjoyed the kind staff who truly expresses their care for their residents. Additionally the apartment matching services featured here is a true help to make sure residents really have the best experience with their other apartment mates, essentially since the community here is one of the most affordable rental markets in town for students.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I like my apartment complex. I have been there for 2 years and just renewed the third lease last month. I am excited especially about the new appliances.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

New Management is awesome, everyone does their best to keep residents happy. Property does a great jos staying up to date and keeping residents involved

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I love it here. Maintaince and managment are great! They are al patient and kind and make me feel very welcomed. I love all the new things they have done through out the year I've been here.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Each apartment is 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom, so you don’t have to share a room or bathroom, which is very nice! The kitchen has lots of cabinet space!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

i love it here! I rarely ever have problems, but when i do, maintenance is own their way. The apartment is nice and also very spacious. great!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I am beyond happy that renovations are taking place! I’ve lived in three other apartments and Encore has offered me the best monthly rate so far. The only downfall I’ve had while living at Encore is parking-it’s the worst, especially when coming home from a late shift.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I really enjoy living at Encore. The management is great and maintenance is pretty quick with request. I like everything about my unit except for the size of the closets.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I love it here! It’s quiet, and so far the staff has been wonderful. I wish the gym had more workout machines because I go everyday, but it works.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I'm glad that i chose this place to live. It's a great location from campus and my job. I enjoy my room mates and the office staff is very professional.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I’ve lived here for over a year and I’ve always loved it. The staff are super nice and helpful, maintenance has always been quick to respond to problems, and the complex itself is always well-kept.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Encore has been an amazing place to live at for the last 2 years. The staff is friendly and down to earth and understand that life happens sometimes. Highly recommend living here if you want to feel right at home.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Needs some serious remodeling in the inside. The wood floors are filthy and no matter how many time you clean them there is no way to ever walk without shoes on unless new floors are placed. Old GM was horrible and rude but everything else has been great. Maintenance is awesome!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

The property is spacious and the shuttle driver is the best( Mr. Rogers). The front office is always sweet when I talk to them on the phone.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Really great community. You have access to computers which is nice and they have shuttles to take you to campus and back. You get your own room and bathroom.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Since the first day i moved inn maintence was a huge help! I was able to get a completely new bathroom and wood floor thanks to them and I’m so grateful!!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Encore has been my first home since I transferred to SHSU my sophomore year. They have everything you could ask for all in one spot! Friendly staff, big shuttle, and 24 computer lab. I love it here!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Encore has been my home for 3 years! Transferred to SHSU and never moved to another complex! My favorite amenity is our resort style pool. No matter where I go Encore will always set the standard!

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

I like living at encore. The people are friendly and I usually don't have problems with the residents but I don't like depending on the shuttle, it tends to make me late.

Reply from Encore at Sam Houston

Very nice care, both close to the university and 45. The shuttle is very helpful. Nice staff and have good events. I will be here for the next four years!