England Run North Apartments

3.9

3.9

Dereick
Great apartment and environment to be around love the people in my complex. Good surrounding and great gym and play ground. Friendly people everywhere
Hunter
Absolutely love it here. Can’t wait to see the new building update. With it spring time definitely want to do a community cookout if possible
Katie
Everything has just been so amazing, the people here are so kind and helpful. The dog park is beautiful and so well kept. The neighbors are very curtious and it’s been a great experience so far
Joy
Excellent location- close to shopping and library and schools. Apartments are spacious and have plenty of room. People are friendly. The office staff and maintenance crew are very helpful and friendly.
Abbey
I don’t have any problems. Depending on the problem, maintenance can take awhile, but I also know they’re short staffed. They’re doing the best they can.
Amanda
Alot of things were broken when I moved in washing machine and dryer not functioning and still no lock on outdoor storage still have towel racks hanging off walls trash compactor is a joke and I'm not happy paying for trash to just pile up
Blaise
I have been living at England Run since 10/2016. My experiences have been amazing. Whenever i have any maintenance problems, it's always repair on time. The have well experience management staff. ERN apartment is the best apartment to live in Fredericksburg/Stafford. I have enough experience in this complex and feel free to reach out to me for any questions or concern. Happy Easter Season.
Angela
It's a nice neighborhood just need more areas for kids to play and I really enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is safe and a clean environment better then where I was living years ago. I came from Washington DC my mother use to live in this neighborhood a couple years ago. Would highly recommend people to live here if they want a change in their atmosphere especially if they a have small children.
Maria
about 2 months ago
All of you are great people. Professional, very friendly greeting service. From the office to the maintenance service all have a very respectful customers service. Thanks
Diane
about 2 months ago
I have been here for 11 years, the office crew is Awesome and also the wonderful Maintenance guys. I have moved my son and daughter here in England Run Apartments in their own apartment. Thank you for having us!!!🥰