Living here has been pretty chill. Close to the city, places in close proximity, friendly staff. Pretty close to work. So far can’t complain. Good stuff.

Nice spot, apartment on point, location if you like pearl living, awesome! Sort of noisy, but you are in the district! Need sweetener at coffee machine? (What)

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I really enjoy living at Enso. Everyone is friendly and the location is almost too good to be true. The only downside I'd say is the elevator, needing a fob to get upstairs is very inconvenient.

I generally like living here at the Enso. My apartment is too dark.m, though. Both in terms of natural light and in terms of overhead lighting.

Great apartment and unbelievable staff. They are extremely accommodating whenever I need something. Valerie, Aubree and Nicole all go above and beyond.

Enso has been great from staff to amenities. I love the neighborhood and the apartment size is a huge plus when looking to live in the Pearl district!

I like living at the Enso a lot. I have lived here for 4 years. The staff are great. The location works well for me. The parking is a bit expensive though.

Location is awesome and vibe of building relaxed. My unit 104 is quite loud with internal machine noises and refrigerator is quite noisy as well. Shower is awesome.

Nice, spacious, and well-appointed units, prime location (groceries are across the street), good price for the area and perks. Great amenities for an urban building and nice facilities, garage parking is a bonus. The most helpful and kind staff you’ll find which really helps set it apart. Community events are great, and it’s pet friendly too! Hard to beat this place if you want to live in the pearl district!

Best bang for buck in the Pearl. The staff here are amazing, and the apartments are spacious and beautiful. We have happy hour every Wednesday, which makes it easy to make friends with others in the building.

Working with Aubree in leasing was very enjoyable. She assisted me through all stages of touring and starting my lease at Enso. I can't wait to start living here!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Enso has wonderful floor-plans for the square footage available. In addition, the help I have received during, both my apartment search, and my snails-pace move in, were exceptional.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living at the Enso has been amazing. The people are are very nice and helpful with any question I have in mind. They make sure my question are answered in a timely manner.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Management and Leasing Staff are genuine and make you feel like you are at home. Truly a community I am happy to be a part of. The Location is perfect especially across the street for all your gorcery needs and in the center to step into a street car! Such a great place to call home.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great location. Staff is friendly and responsive. Community seems welcoming. The events offered are great ways to meet neighbors. It’s been a good transition for me moving from the east coast.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Excited for the Christmas party and getting to know my neighbors. The elevators could be better but I love that there’s always dog cookies up front

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I really enjoy living here so far! Very clean facilities, exceptionally friendly, professional, and helpful staff, and I just generally like my neighbors/elevator mates.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

We love living here at the Enso. The staff is friendly and helpful. The building is safe and the building has a lot of amenities with the new pool table, darts, shuffleboard and the fire pit is really nice to have on a chilly clear night. And pet friendly!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The collection of amenities really add to the experience, including the bicycke parking, the new office area in the common room, the delivered package storage service, coffee in the lobby for (sometimes you need caffeine in a hurry!), and the little area for parking motorcycles. I moved downtown to be walkable to work and to improve my overall quality of life, and those Enso benefits have helped make my day a few times. I will say there are a few things that made my experience less warm. One is knowing how out of my control the rent pricing system is — and that it goes up systematically whether I’m a great tenant or not. Forces me to compare prices with other options in town. It’s not easy to negotiate with the great team in the office about things like price given my loyalty knowing their hands are tied by the parent company leadership organization. As warm and incredibly helpful as the team is here, it still feels corporate. I know that’s what other buildings do in the area, but rewarding loyalty not just getting friends to sign leases could be something that reduced churn and made Enso different. The other thing is I wish there were units that didn’t have carpeting in the bedroom. It’s a dust and allergen magnet especially being near a highway throwing dirt in the air, so I spend a good amount of time vacuuming. Overall I made a great choice, but I wanted you to know how the parent organization could make residents feel even better!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Overall I have had a great experience. Great location and you can walk anywhere in the city easily. I have had a couple of issues in the garage with my car being broken into but overall everything is good.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Very nice staff that goes out of their way to make you feel welcome, respected and happy to live here. Great location relative to stores/bars

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great location. Very pleased with management. Anytime I have had a problem or needed something fixed in my apartment I have gotten immediate responses and action!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Enso is a lovely community with friendly, helpful staff, chic, modern decor and great amenities! I absolutely love my live/work unit which I’ve transformed into into a day spa. Paraiso Day Spa offers massage therapy, acupuncture, facials, waxing, eyelash extensions, permanent makeup, spa parties and mobile services. Email ParaisoPDX@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I've lived at the Enso for 6+ years and am pleased with the convenient location. The maintenance team is outstanding! It has the slowest elevator ever!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The location is absolutely great, I'm exited to get to know more the Pearl. The common areas are well taken care of and the units are spacious with nice big windows.