Enso Apartments - Portland

4.6

4.6

We have loved living here, staff is amazing, so dog friendly, and the location is great! The rooms are huge and appliances are great, we have been very happy here!
Clean and fairly quiet community where I feel safe. The management communicates often with things happening in or around the complex. It’s easy to get to public transportation from the apartments and has groceries, restaurants, coffee, etc close by. The apartments are fairly updated too. All in all, it’s an easy place to live!
The staff here is great and very professional. They were very quick to act on an issue I had and resolved it very efficient and effectively. The location is awesome and the apartment unit itself is very nice.
Ya’ll got me for another year! As usual, I’m comfortable and cozy here during this trash fire of the last year or so. Hope the team keeps it up.
Love the location and love the unit that we live in. I wish that parking wasn't so expensive, especially since there is no other option to park on the street in this area since it's all metered. I also wish they would bring back the coffee machine. I use to get coffee there everyday, but they haven't had it available since COVID. I know other apartment complexes have figured out how to have their coffee machines available. Overall have had a great three years living here!
Enso is a wonderful community. The apartments are modern, large, and have upgraded finishes. The staff are quick to respond to any issues you have and the building is secure with easy package reception. The price point is a bit high, but in the area with everything a block away and the quality of the complex, I’d say it’s worth it.
I’ve been rather happy here. Great location, good price, and very happy that masks are required in the common areas during this crazy weird pandemic.
Enso is the best place to live and close to everything. Pool table and barbecue. Safeway and Starbucks just across the street. Very convenient to walk to. Walking distance to downtown as well.
Great facilities and friendly leasing office staff. Could use improvement on communication to residents, but overall really impressed with Enso.
Fantastic location and amenities, love the floor plan (especially the kitchen island!) and appliances, just wish it were a bit quieter between units and the freeway.