Enso Apartments - Portland

Spacious unit, nice floor plan. Freeway noise is a little loud. Responsive and helpful maintenance team. Enjoy the amenities when able to be open.
Moved to Enso in July and so far it has been a good living experience in terms of apartment space and amenities. Our rooms are very spacious and got the apartment clean and everything in working condition. There are some problems such as elevator being out of service frequently but other than that good experience.
My second anniversary of living here at Enso recently passed. It’s been a great experience since making many transitions to saying this is my home. I am pleased with my choice of home and location. The Enso Team have been very responsive and show willingness to making the residents as comfortable as possible despite the current challenges. The recent new paint job and anticipated new carpeting in the hallways are greatly appreciated. My review is more of a 4+ to 5- star rating only due to a minor inevitable issue of mechanical noises that can be basically ignored.
Amazing luxury apartments! Best location in Portland and best price per square foot in the area. The staff are incredibly nice, very professional and quick to respond to all needs. We have monthly community events, and happy hour every week! The apartments themselves are very high quality, I haven't found any that beat it.
Only complaint so far has been the elevators. They’re always under repair, slow, dirty, and the fob system should be updated. Moved this year so I haven’t been able to fully access the other amenities besides the courtyard. I’ve seen neighboring apartments that have their gyms open with cleaning stations equipped in the room. Would love for that to be available but with safety precautions of course. Staff is always friendly and professional!
Location is great, building is nice, some of the units have fantastic kitchens with lots of storage. My specific apartment has its issues but the staff is fantastic!
We have lived here for a few weeks now and love it! Great space, value, location, and staff. Only wish is that the amenities were open, but that's due to the pandemic, so we understand. Overall, very glad to call Enso home :)
The staff is always on top of keeping residents in the loop of what’s going on, and they keep the complex clean! I like the amenities the complex offers as well and can’t wait until they’re fully open again.
I have only been here for two weeks, but I am blown away by this complex. The staff have been more than accommodating with move-in arrangements and are always very quick to respond to emails. The apartment itself was clean and well maintained upon move-in, and it has the perfect layout for what I need. The appliances appear to be relatively new as well. The building is very quiet, and it is the perfect place to work from home from. In addition to all of those things, the location is perfect, being a 2 minute walk from anything you could need.
There have been a lot of issues with moving into my new apartment, but the leasing team and maintenance have been very quick and responsive to fixing these issues.