Enso

4.6

4.6

Talisa
about 1 hour ago
Love this apartment! Has everything you need in your unit and in the building community. I especially like the huge in-unit laundry, kitchen island, and gym overlooking the courtyard.
Pauline
Everyone has been super helpful and a pleasure to work with. From the application process to moving in and getting service requests completed quickly. I feel like the people who work here really care about the tenets. I love my spot in Enso! Thank you very much!
Danielle
Location cannot be beat! Maintenance staff is always so friendly and helpful. Unit is spacious with a good floor plan, but the building design is awkward with limited and slow elevators and inaccessible stairs.
Dickson
about 2 months ago
Great apartment . I love living here. The apartment is very comfy and feel warm. It got a washer and dryer in unit. Stainless steel appliances
Trevor
2 months ago
Not one thing to complain about! Living experience here has been sublime. Maintenance great, amenities A++ highly recommend you come your! Do it
Doreen
2 months ago
It’s been a good experience continuing to live here at the Enso. Being relatively new to a rental community and a property management company, I am somewhat surprised at the quick turnover of staff since living here for 3.5 years. I was sorry to see our recent past mgr, David leave. I was always assured he would follow up on any issue and he did. I’m hoping our new management steam will do the same. It would be helpful to somehow introduce new staff or make a personal introduction of themselves to residents. For example, a temporary leasing member, Dawn was only here for a short while, but her outgoing manner made it easy to get to know her. She also offered and attended 2 resident events. I was surprised when she was no longer here. A quick message to the residents to let us know her departure would have been nice so to say goodbye. I feel a friendly and pleasant staff helps to keep the Enso a welcoming place.
Owen
3 months ago
Almost six months in now and loving it! Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and done well, the administrative staff are all friendly and attentive, and the building is home to a welcoming community.
Dena
3 months ago
I love living at Enso... so close to so many great shops and restaurants! Everything a girl could need, all within walking distance. Best decision ever!
Jeremy M.
3 months ago
There’s a reason why I’ve been here for so long. You honestly can’t beat the neighborhood or how quickly the building responds to issues. Keep it up!
Shelly
3 months ago
Living at Enso has been great. The staff are all welcoming and friendly and they put on fun community events. The Maintanence crew is always quickly to follow up and fix things as needed!