Enso

4.6

4.6

Michaela
Removing the keypads in the elevator made life inconvenient without improving security as the stairs access every floor without badging. At least make it a phone app to use the elevator like the door. There is no sound insulation. It's clear its a universal problem as I can also hear upstairs stomping in the gym and hallways. You can clearly hear conversations and noises in the hall The organized events are boring, most people take their food and leave because there's nothing to do. I've also never seen management at an event. We can't open our window without locking eye contact with the unit residents directly across from us. The building siding is a gigantic mirror. We can't open our window due to a rotting smell. When we moved in our air filter was backwards, and when it was changed it was installed backwards again. Since moving in we've had our microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher and door lining replaced. The gym is too hot, and now that it's 100 outside we can't open the door.

Joseph
Efficient and responsive. Friendly staff, who make sure that all tenants are satisfied. Need more tenant get-togethers. Well done! Maybe the gym needs to be reserved again.

Dena
about 2 months ago
I have lived at Enso for over a year and I still maintain that I picked the best building in The Pearl District. Super friendly and helpful staff, awesome location, and it's a comparatively smallish building so it's not jammed with people (which might be my favorite part, lol).

Trevor
2 months ago
Nothing but great things to say about my 2+ years here. Staff is attentive and professional. Same goes for maintenance. Any issues are promptly resolved by a friendly human.

Laurel
2 months ago
What's not to love? For us we love the location, its across the street from a Safeway and LA fitness. Its 3 blocks away from rock climbing. It was super easy to apply, and the manager was super accommodating and helpful. And our favorite thing is how homey it is. Cozy and roomy. The apartments are designed with functionality and style. The kitchen is a good size which is so hard to find downtown.

Patrick
3 months ago
Love the building but I’ve been recently having issues with my neighbors making noise outside of quiet hours that reverberate in my bedroom.

Maricel
3 months ago
The building is nice and the view upstairs are stunning.The in person guide is very accommodating.The game room is very spacious and the room size is big.

Talisa
3 months ago
Love this apartment! Has everything you need in your unit and in the building community. I especially like the huge in-unit laundry, kitchen island, and gym overlooking the courtyard.

Pauline
3 months ago
Everyone has been super helpful and a pleasure to work with. From the application process to moving in and getting service requests completed quickly. I feel like the people who work here really care about the tenets. I love my spot in Enso! Thank you very much!

Danielle
4 months ago
Location cannot be beat! Maintenance staff is always so friendly and helpful. Unit is spacious with a good floor plan, but the building design is awkward with limited and slow elevators and inaccessible stairs.