Enso Apartments - Portland

Apartments are spacious, modern and a great location! A pet friendly community with great amenities! This community is created by a great staff and management team. They ensure everyone is inclusive and informed with an urgency and priority. I would highly recommend the Enso!
I moved to Enso at the end of February. I have not had any complaints. The staff has been nice and professional, and the apartment has been great.
Great location, love the amenities in the unit, love the kitchen. The garage spaces are a little small but the pricing is definitely more affordable for comparable apartments. Also wonderful that Safeway is right across from us!
I love this building well maintain. And close to work and bars and very close to Safeway, every one is so friendly here. Love the environment here. Got a pool table and outdoor barbecue
Other than the walls being incredibly thin, we have loved living here! The maintenance team is awesome and the value can’t be beat for the location.
No complaints whatsoever. Maintenance promptly fixes service requests. Great accommodations. Can't wait to use other amenities once covid allows. Very friendly staff :)
I'm so excited about moving back to the Pearl and now to Enso. The apartment is spacious and everyone at Enso has been friendly and accomodating.
It has been a really great experience so far, love the apartment. Great location near so many restaurants and amazon lockers are so convenient.
I just signed my 3rd lease with Enso and so far it has been a great experience. Staff has been very accommodating and the location is unbeatable. Maintenance is also exceptional in their response time and how quickly they fix things. I recommend living at Enso to anyone looking for a home in the Pearl.
I love it here!! I appreciate the staff and just the overall vibe. This place has felt like home for several years now and everything here is just so cozy.