Enso Apartments - Portland

4.6

4.6

I've only lived at Enso for 4 months, and if it's possible, I love it even more than I did on the day I moved in. Right in the heart of all of the wonderful things Portland has to offer, and the staff is so friendly and accommodating! I have looked at a lot of apartment communities around NW Portland and SW Waterfront, including brand-new buildings, and I still would rather live at Enso than any of them.
Love living here! Everything I need is either in my apartment or in the building. Great location and neighborhood and the building is very secure.
Continues to be a great experience at Enso. Friendly and attentive staff. Lovely amenities. Really appreciate how well they've navigated the last year and a half considering the circumstances.
Pretty great apartments, location, and staff. Issues that keep it from a 5 are minimal and are related more to features in the Apts that management couldn't easily fix.
Very nice apartment. Walkable to restaurants and bars. Great nearby shopping area in downtown. The community have a barbecue FirePit and pool table
I’ve enjoyed making Enso my home for the past years. I’m grateful for the conveniences of nearby grocery stores, restaurants, and great places to meet up for a coffee break. It’s urban living with a sense of a neighborhood. I’ve appreciated the staff despite the turnover as new members fill the void of those who have moved on. Hoping my experience will continues to be a positive one.
I love it here! My apartment is spacious and comfortable. The common areas are kept clean. My only complaint is that the elevators are pretty slow. Overall, great experience so far!
I've only lived here a month and it's been wonderful! Leasing staff is great and super helpful. Community areas are clean. Community itself is quiet and respectful.
We love it here. Going on 3 years now at Enso with no plans to leave any time soon. The on-site team is amazing. Building maintenance, management, and office all always go above and beyond. And we love getting to know all our fur-baby neighbors:)
I've been at Enso for a week and I love it. The staff is so friendly and were very helpful during my move. I can't wait to meet some of my neighbors and have a glass of wine by the fire pit.