Great customer service. Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Nice community. Clean building. Garage. Neighbor is nice. Central to downtown and tandem parking.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far we have been here for 2 weeks and we love using the grill in the courtyard. We got to meet some neighbors and they all been so friendly

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I just moved in but so far everything is going great. Nicole in management has been really kind and helpful through this process. Loving my new apartment, great area to live in.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Have had a really great experience and the staff has been more than willing to help even with things out of their control. It also doesnt get better than being able to walk to so many great things.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great Management : always responsive and helpful no matter the question Great Community : great friendly tenants and the events are great! Great Location : central to everything I need including the streetcar! ♥️I Love the enso in the pearl downtown. This is where I call home.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far the front staff have been so kind! I enjoy the big 1 bedroom apartment space. It was much bigger than the other apartments we viewed.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

so far so good! One of my good friends lives here, and was the main reason for moving in. The staff I've worked with so far have all been terrific

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I’ve had a really great experience adapting to this community and neighborhood. All of my interactions with staff and other residents have been positive so far.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I reserved the guest suite from 4/17-4/21. Saturday 4/13 I sent Nicole an email asking if the suite had specific amenities like shampoo/towels/wifi or if I would need to get. On Monday when I had no reply, I asked Aubrey (in person) to respond to the email and forwarded it to her. Four hours later with no reply I went downstairs to ask again. At this point I asked to just see the unit. She assured me it would be cleaned by the time my family arrived and that there would be shampoo/soap/etc but was not sure about wifi. Wednesday my parents arrived and the room was not clean, there was no shampoo or wifi, the television was not hooked up because there was no wifi, the ice machine was broken/not connected to water line, there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher (further proof it was not cleaned), there was also a clog in the shower that caused dirty water to pool. Nicole opened maintenance requests on the ice maker and shower. The shower was fixed while my parents were here. The ice maker was apparently supposed to get fixed today because maintenance just knocked on my door, I yelled "who is it" and they opened the door without a response. He was wearing headphones so I am not sure why he knocked because he couldn't hear anything anyway. He assured me I had a work order in for my ice maker that needed to be fixed and I had to explain to him he had the wrong unit. I was given a refund of 50% for the nights my family stayed - which is whatever, the amount of inconvenience and time spent dealing with nicole/maintenance/issues is what upsets me because this is marketed as a LUXURY to have your family close so you can spend more HAPPY time together. The room was nothing but a headache. It was not ready in any sense of the word and should not have been listed for use. I went downstairs to discuss with management the issue of the maintenance man just ENTERING my unit when I clearly responded to which Nicole replied, "Yeah he just told me, sorry about that." Seriously? My family has been gone for four days now. Why is my name and unit number on anything even associated with the terrible guest suite? Why would maintenance find it acceptable to have headphones in so he cannot even hear the response from the other end of the door? Why would Nicole be so nonchalant about every issue and problem I have dealt with the past week? She tried to explain to me the wifi and cable didn't work because "we are fighting with comcast" as if I care. I reserved the suite - that is when she should advise the cable/internet isn't working - not try to give the backstory once I bring it up. I am beyond disappointed with my experience at Enso. Even trying to sign the lease I had to call Nicole MULTIPLE times to get her to send the approval/lease over. I would like to receive a call about this entire experience from someone in corporate.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living here has been pretty chill. Close to the city, places in close proximity, friendly staff. Pretty close to work. So far can’t complain. Good stuff.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Nice spot, apartment on point, location if you like pearl living, awesome! Sort of noisy, but you are in the district! Need sweetener at coffee machine? (What)

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I really enjoy living at Enso. Everyone is friendly and the location is almost too good to be true. The only downside I'd say is the elevator, needing a fob to get upstairs is very inconvenient.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I generally like living here at the Enso. My apartment is too dark.m, though. Both in terms of natural light and in terms of overhead lighting.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great apartment and unbelievable staff. They are extremely accommodating whenever I need something. Valerie, Aubree and Nicole all go above and beyond.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Enso has been great from staff to amenities. I love the neighborhood and the apartment size is a huge plus when looking to live in the Pearl district!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I like living at the Enso a lot. I have lived here for 4 years. The staff are great. The location works well for me. The parking is a bit expensive though.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Location is awesome and vibe of building relaxed. My unit 104 is quite loud with internal machine noises and refrigerator is quite noisy as well. Shower is awesome.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Nice, spacious, and well-appointed units, prime location (groceries are across the street), good price for the area and perks. Great amenities for an urban building and nice facilities, garage parking is a bonus. The most helpful and kind staff you’ll find which really helps set it apart. Community events are great, and it’s pet friendly too! Hard to beat this place if you want to live in the pearl district!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Best bang for buck in the Pearl. The staff here are amazing, and the apartments are spacious and beautiful. We have happy hour every Wednesday, which makes it easy to make friends with others in the building.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Working with Aubree in leasing was very enjoyable. She assisted me through all stages of touring and starting my lease at Enso. I can't wait to start living here!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Enso has wonderful floor-plans for the square footage available. In addition, the help I have received during, both my apartment search, and my snails-pace move in, were exceptional.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living at the Enso has been amazing. The people are are very nice and helpful with any question I have in mind. They make sure my question are answered in a timely manner.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Management and Leasing Staff are genuine and make you feel like you are at home. Truly a community I am happy to be a part of. The Location is perfect especially across the street for all your gorcery needs and in the center to step into a street car! Such a great place to call home.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great location. Staff is friendly and responsive. Community seems welcoming. The events offered are great ways to meet neighbors. It’s been a good transition for me moving from the east coast.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Excited for the Christmas party and getting to know my neighbors. The elevators could be better but I love that there’s always dog cookies up front