Enso Apartments - Portland

4.6

4.6

Continues to be a stellar living experience! Everyone who works here is easy to communicate with and helpful. Repairs done in a timely manner and they are constantly revamping the space: new paint, new carpet, deep cleaning the outer building and stairwells etc.
So far I have loved living at Enso. Quiet community with great events and amenities! We have loved moving from Spokane to Portland and we think Enso is perfectly situated to fit our lifestyles and close to work.
Been here for years and I’ve definitely gotten comfortable. It’s a great place to live and I appreciate the people who keep it up and running!
I’ve been grateful to live at the Enso especially during the past year dealing with pandemic restrictions. The location made it easy to get groceries and make short necessary trips for appointments. The staff kept the community updated and did a good job of offering resident events in compliance with guidelines. I appreciate that maintaining and upkeep of the property seems to be important and on- going.
You guys are great! I would really appreciate a lot the possibility to open the side entrances (the one connected to stairs) and command the elevator with the app Butterfly. I often use it to come in from the main lobby and i think it is extremely efficient. Not sure if there are any camera on the side doors, but maybe also more cameras to control in and out “people” would be a deterrent for “not so nice individuals” that are around the neighborhood lately. Just shared some random thoughts... overall it is a wonderful community to live in! Thank you!
The staff here is beyond great, and the amenities are luxurious and clean and in great shape, they have beautiful floor plans and so much space in the rooms!
Best decision I’ve made in 2020 moving into the Enso Apts. It’s pretty affordable being located in the pearl. Management always communicates anything and everything. Such as any maintenance, covid procedures, if they are working on the hot water. They even tell you when the water is back on. There are always cute little events going on. Like every month you can submit a photo of your pet to be pet of the month. They have had a brunch, ice cream, and food cart event and I’m sure more. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Overall, I enjoy living here.
I like it here. The staff is great, the common areas are kept clean, there are always dog friends to meet, and I live by some really really great coffee.
Moved here from Idaho and I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The price is great and my unit is beautiful. I’m very excited to be working with Enso in the future.
Amazing apartments, amazing amenities, in an amazing location! Just wish the unit was a bit quieter between neighbors and the freeway. Then it would be perfect!