I am in my 2nd year living here and I love it so far. The location is too good to be true and the people are really friendly. If you have a pet the entire building and town is pet friendly!

There has to be a way to encourage residents to participate in community events. don't really feel like there is much of a community - even just riding the elevator with other people doesn't feel like the friendliest environment.

I love our apartment, residents, and the staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the location is amazing. I am super happy we moved into this place!

Overall it's being a nice experience. Nice attention from most of the people who collaborates here, speaking form the past team and the actual.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I love the community events that are put together for the residents. It’s great for meeting staff and neighbors in a fun environment. The complimentary coffee is nice too !

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Love calling the enso home! Amenities* Helpful staff* Location* convienence* What more could you ask for! Pet friendly community with a great clean community!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living in a different city and moving is a challenge, but the team at Enso made it so easy! They were supportive and accommodating when we needed a Skype tour of the building and our unit. Thank you for helping us make the move more manageable! We can’t wait to experience the great things we have heard about the community environment at Enso.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

There is a lot out to like about living here. Good location and has lots of good places around to eat, so that is very nice. Place is pretty clean too

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The building and facilities are excellent. The tenants have all been very friendly. My only issues are with noise from garbage trucks at 2 and 5 in the morning as well as there only being two elevators, one of which is frequently locked due to move in/out and both running very slowly.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great for what I need; the elevators keep not working; great location and parking. The downstairs neighbor was very rude, claiming that I am loud all the time, even though I am gone Monday-Friday. The above neighbors, I can hear their footsteps, but do not think to verbally confront them. I understand we live in close quarters and respect people's space.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far it's been great. Favorite part of the building is that I don't hear any street traffic. My window opens to 14th St. Staff is great with communication too! Other than getting stuck in the elevator for about 45mins the other day.... everything has been good!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Beautiful apartments with great amenities and a very attentive staff! My partner and I are moving from Chicago, IL, and so a great apartment in the heart of a the city is Portland must have. We looked all over and Enso’s apt offerings are undoubtedly top tier. We love our new apartment!!!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great location! Great functionality of the space and dog-friendly! I have lived here over a year and really enjoy it. Plus free happy hour every week & free pastries on the weekend!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Sebastian was so helpful in getting us started here. I love the gym and how spacious my apartment is. Although we’re still new here, I look forward to getting to know the community.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Really great apartment layouts and amenities. Having dogs around, even if I don’t personally own one, is delightful. I also appreciate the building staff doing their best to make my experience great in all situations from moving to getting minor maintenance done.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Lots of changover in management starting to feel less like a community. The happy hours are good but doesn't seem as fun as it was when Valerie and Nicole were here

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Enso has a great location and cool community room. The new staff seems to be better than the old crew. The elevator needs to be updated - it is extremely slow.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

We have been at Enso for several months now and we love it! It is so great to have a common deck area with grills and a fire pit. We also love the open floor plan and that there is AC. There is security for the front door, side doors, garage and to get up in the elevator; but there Are still a couple of areas where it would be nice to have a key needed to get into as well. But overall we love it!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I love living at Enso! The location is perfect, my apartment unit has all the amenities to make it a perfect home. The community is also great and the common areas are well taken care of. Would highly recommend living here!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I’ve lived here for almost 9 months. I really like the layout of my apartment and it’s location is ideal for walking or public transportation. The new management team seems to be carrying on the friendliness and welcoming atmosphere created by the former team. That is appreciated.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Overall, I like living here. I do believe that lock pads need to be installed in every stairwell and each entrance to the game room. What’s the point in only having them in some areas and the elevators of people can bypass the locks by taking the stairs or going around the back side of the game room. It’s not very secure, and recently we had a break in in the garage by two homeless people searching the garbage bins.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Enso building is a great place to live. The rent is reasonable and it has a ton of great amenities. The front office staff and maintenance team are all super helpful. and you can't beat the location with easy access to the street car and public transportation.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

It's great, the barbecue is really nice and the people are fun. Maintenance is usually pretty quick to fix things that're broken, so I can appreciate that.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living here has been good. Very close to Safeway and the dog park. Fun community events. Amenities are good for having others over to play pool or sit and drink a beer by the fire pit.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Location is amazing! The floorplans are spacious. The community space is clean and bigger than expected. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I’m pleased with this property