Enso Apartments - Portland

Only been here a week but everyone seems nice so far. The front office crew are always cheerful and helpful with any questions we have. Can’t wait to see how my year goes here!
Nice apartment building with friendly staff. Also In a great location with garage parking. Nice amenities with community events, coffee and food.
I’ve been here a couple of months now and have only had good experiences so far. The location and apartment is perfect for me, the staff are always kind and seem to care about the residents and I enjoy how involved the community is.
Move in process was very smooth. Sebastian was helpful and had a great attitude even though I had some issues logging in. Apartment itself exceeded expectations (since I rented without actually seeing the unit in person). All good thus far :)
I moved from a condo a few blocks over and so far I'm loving the new building. Great location! Lots of coffee shops and grocery stores close by.
I actually kind of love it here. The front desk team is great, maintenance is responsive and good at what they do. I don’t really have any complaints.
I have lived here for 2 years and am considering signing again. The staff are friendly, neighborhood is great, lots of pets, and you can't beat being able to walk almost everywhere. The access to public transportation is also helpful if you work downtown.
Great community! Great management! Great location! It’s home. The amenities are so great. The space of home is open and spacious. The inclusion optional events are a great building of community. The management team is so attentive and on top of it all. We appreciate their urgency in any matter.
Love it here! Some of my favorite things include that it is dog friendly, there are many social events throughout the year, and the staff is top-notch!
Staff is great — location is awesome. Rent is pricey but cheaper than other buildings in the area. Living room in the two bedroom is pretty small