Enso has a great location and cool community room. The new staff seems to be better than the old crew. The elevator needs to be updated - it is extremely slow.

We have been at Enso for several months now and we love it! It is so great to have a common deck area with grills and a fire pit. We also love the open floor plan and that there is AC. There is security for the front door, side doors, garage and to get up in the elevator; but there Are still a couple of areas where it would be nice to have a key needed to get into as well. But overall we love it!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I love living at Enso! The location is perfect, my apartment unit has all the amenities to make it a perfect home. The community is also great and the common areas are well taken care of. Would highly recommend living here!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I’ve lived here for almost 9 months. I really like the layout of my apartment and it’s location is ideal for walking or public transportation. The new management team seems to be carrying on the friendliness and welcoming atmosphere created by the former team. That is appreciated.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Overall, I like living here. I do believe that lock pads need to be installed in every stairwell and each entrance to the game room. What’s the point in only having them in some areas and the elevators of people can bypass the locks by taking the stairs or going around the back side of the game room. It’s not very secure, and recently we had a break in in the garage by two homeless people searching the garbage bins.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

The Enso building is a great place to live. The rent is reasonable and it has a ton of great amenities. The front office staff and maintenance team are all super helpful. and you can't beat the location with easy access to the street car and public transportation.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

It's great, the barbecue is really nice and the people are fun. Maintenance is usually pretty quick to fix things that're broken, so I can appreciate that.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living here has been good. Very close to Safeway and the dog park. Fun community events. Amenities are good for having others over to play pool or sit and drink a beer by the fire pit.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Location is amazing! The floorplans are spacious. The community space is clean and bigger than expected. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I’m pleased with this property

Just moved in recently but so far we are enjoying the apartment. Great location close to activities in the Pearl, spacious layout, nice finishes. Courtyard and community spaces look nice. Parking was available but spaces are tight with large trucks around me that make it difficult. A little bit loud in the apartment which faces the freeway.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far I love it here. There are fun happy hours and the location is to die for. Very pet friendly and perfect walking distance from everything. I recommend this building to someone looking to live in the Pearl.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Community is great! Usually quiet, no issues so far! Apartment is great location for the price! I love how dog friendly it is and the outdoor area!

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great location and love the community spaces. All the neighbors have been great too. We have already befriended a few of our neighbors. Our dogs love the space too.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great customer service. Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Nice community. Clean building. Garage. Neighbor is nice. Central to downtown and tandem parking.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far we have been here for 2 weeks and we love using the grill in the courtyard. We got to meet some neighbors and they all been so friendly

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I just moved in but so far everything is going great. Nicole in management has been really kind and helpful through this process. Loving my new apartment, great area to live in.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Have had a really great experience and the staff has been more than willing to help even with things out of their control. It also doesnt get better than being able to walk to so many great things.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Great Management : always responsive and helpful no matter the question Great Community : great friendly tenants and the events are great! Great Location : central to everything I need including the streetcar! ♥️I Love the enso in the pearl downtown. This is where I call home.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

So far the front staff have been so kind! I enjoy the big 1 bedroom apartment space. It was much bigger than the other apartments we viewed.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

so far so good! One of my good friends lives here, and was the main reason for moving in. The staff I've worked with so far have all been terrific

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I’ve had a really great experience adapting to this community and neighborhood. All of my interactions with staff and other residents have been positive so far.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I reserved the guest suite from 4/17-4/21. Saturday 4/13 I sent Nicole an email asking if the suite had specific amenities like shampoo/towels/wifi or if I would need to get. On Monday when I had no reply, I asked Aubrey (in person) to respond to the email and forwarded it to her. Four hours later with no reply I went downstairs to ask again. At this point I asked to just see the unit. She assured me it would be cleaned by the time my family arrived and that there would be shampoo/soap/etc but was not sure about wifi. Wednesday my parents arrived and the room was not clean, there was no shampoo or wifi, the television was not hooked up because there was no wifi, the ice machine was broken/not connected to water line, there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher (further proof it was not cleaned), there was also a clog in the shower that caused dirty water to pool. Nicole opened maintenance requests on the ice maker and shower. The shower was fixed while my parents were here. The ice maker was apparently supposed to get fixed today because maintenance just knocked on my door, I yelled "who is it" and they opened the door without a response. He was wearing headphones so I am not sure why he knocked because he couldn't hear anything anyway. He assured me I had a work order in for my ice maker that needed to be fixed and I had to explain to him he had the wrong unit. I was given a refund of 50% for the nights my family stayed - which is whatever, the amount of inconvenience and time spent dealing with nicole/maintenance/issues is what upsets me because this is marketed as a LUXURY to have your family close so you can spend more HAPPY time together. The room was nothing but a headache. It was not ready in any sense of the word and should not have been listed for use. I went downstairs to discuss with management the issue of the maintenance man just ENTERING my unit when I clearly responded to which Nicole replied, "Yeah he just told me, sorry about that." Seriously? My family has been gone for four days now. Why is my name and unit number on anything even associated with the terrible guest suite? Why would maintenance find it acceptable to have headphones in so he cannot even hear the response from the other end of the door? Why would Nicole be so nonchalant about every issue and problem I have dealt with the past week? She tried to explain to me the wifi and cable didn't work because "we are fighting with comcast" as if I care. I reserved the suite - that is when she should advise the cable/internet isn't working - not try to give the backstory once I bring it up. I am beyond disappointed with my experience at Enso. Even trying to sign the lease I had to call Nicole MULTIPLE times to get her to send the approval/lease over. I would like to receive a call about this entire experience from someone in corporate.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Living here has been pretty chill. Close to the city, places in close proximity, friendly staff. Pretty close to work. So far can’t complain. Good stuff.

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

Nice spot, apartment on point, location if you like pearl living, awesome! Sort of noisy, but you are in the district! Need sweetener at coffee machine? (What)

Reply from Enso Apartments - Portland

I really enjoy living at Enso. Everyone is friendly and the location is almost too good to be true. The only downside I'd say is the elevator, needing a fob to get upstairs is very inconvenient.