Equinox

4.4

4.4

Great. Clean quiet respectful community Floor 2 trash is wildin sometimes LOL. Just discovered trash room on floor 7 that’s pretty cool. Roof has great viewzzz.
Love the apartment, the amenities, and the location. However, living so close a loud, never-ending construction right outside my window while working from home for the past year had made the experience very unpleasant! Not to mention paying a rent way too high to justify the current market rates!
It had very big bedrooms abs living room but I wouldn’t know because I haven’t actually seen it yet but look forward to it.the gym is cool and the pool table is a must have for me. The roof too could use some work to make it more you unique hopefully they allow me to work on it.
I've had a great time living here. Homey, quiet, safe. Sometimes, people leave dog pee in the elevators but that is not the apartment complex's fault.
Staff is always helpful. Building is well kept & maintained. Has been on top of following guidelines during pandemic. Different fun events to engage residents.
I love living here. The events are fun and everyone is so nice and friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place in the area!
I love the location as this location is arguably as much SLU as it is EL. The amenities including the gym, grills on 24hr rooftop terrace, business center and expansive parking are unbeatable. I bank at Wells and WSECU, which only has two locations in all of Seattle, so having one across the street and another just minutes away on the 70, which stops just feet away from Equinox in both directions are both big perks in and of themselves.
Pretty views, generally good location at the south end of the north half of Eastlake. Building is experiencing signs of age at 12 years old, but it’s mostly to be expected.
Overall the experience of living at equinox has been great. The floors are surprisingly thin for a luxury building though. Our upstairs neighbor stomps around A LOT. It shakes the whole apartment sometimes.
From day one this community has been nothing but gracious and kind. They helped one of my best friends move in and find a home during a tough time in her life and now they are doing the same for me. I cannot express enough the patience and kindness Bastien has showed me while working together. I am so excited to start a chapter in this community all because Bastien is a god send.