Equinox

4.4

4.4

Xuan
The North courtyard and our patio were nicely cleaned up, removal of dead leaves from the trees surrounding our courtyard. The water temp runs between very cold and lukewarm unless the hot water is kept on for minutes at a time.
Matthew
So far so good, moving in was easy, place is great, love the common spaces, social functions, parking & rooftop deck, only beef is barking dog across hallway.
Sara
I think the the staff are what make this a great place. They are always super responsive and helpful. I have always had great communication and prompt responses.
Elizabeth
Ideally I would give negative stars at this time. I have lived here since 2019 and just get a notice of my rent increasing $325/month. This shows that Equinox does not value keeping good tenants and only cares about making more money. It's gross and its offensive. I live alone and there is no way I can afford to pay $325 more a month. I was asked for a counter offer and it was immediately turned down. Why even ask for a counteroffer if you are not willing to negotiate? Show a little bit of sympathy...Equinox business was not the only thing impacted during COVID.
Vadic
Great so far we renwed for another year! Everything is clean, the staff are friendly and knowledgable and always on top of things. Events are a blast too
Contessia
5 so far! Quiet, clean common areas, and convenient. Staff is nice as well. Must admit, I was skeptical, because the city is the city right? It has been a pleasant surprise; and the doggos don’t seem to mind either. Bonus for that!
Xuan
No one responds to any of my emails and if they do it’s rather short and nothing gets resolved. I had an issue with the call box coming in with an unfamiliar name and instead of actually looking into the issue I was told that it was probably on my end even after informing that I had no idea who the person was.
Lindsey
Staff is very friendly. Can get a bit noisy here but you are in the city so that is expected. Eastlake community is great. Short walk to SLU.
Mikayla
The staff is really very nice and responsive to requests, and the building is very clean and quiet I really enjoy living in my apartment here this far
Shannon
Equinox is such a nice place to live. The building is kept so nice and clean. The front office staff are amazing and always available for anything you need. It is just the best.