Equinox

4.4

4.4

Dawn
I love that my neighbors are friendly and that management, as well as my neighbors, are trying to build community. Board game nights, potlucks, breakfasts, and holiday parties, it feels like a neighborhood we can grow in and develop. I also love the amenities, the quiet neighborhood, the sunrises and sunsets, and the feelings of safety and security. It's a great neighborhood within a great neighborhood!

Holly
I absolutely love my apartment. It is extremely quiet so I can work from home. The staff is amazing too! The location is always clean and has fun activities for the residents.

Tammy
I absolutely love love love living here and I think you are all fabulous! Thank you so very much for all your hard work, I know how difficult things have been recently and I want you to know you are all appreciated.

Xuan
We’ve lived in our lovely home for almost 12 years now with kids and pets; and now management won’t retouch with paint to make our home less frayed looking or fix issues. We’ve had other managers repaint and did touch up work such as caulking within 3, 5 and a few years ago. Since the pandemic communications and resident satisfaction have just been very slow. Flies in the hallways. Most maintenance requests have been left unanswered. Maintenance contacted me but left me the office number which mostly goes to voicemail. No follow up. So once again I’ll be waiting. It could be an amazing place to live as evidence we’ve been here for so long.

Cristina
3 months ago
Love living at Equinox! I’ve been here 3 years now and it’s been a lovely experience. Our team is friendly, attentive, and responsive. And they organize lots of fun community events. Equinox team really goes out of their way to make this feel like home! :)

Yvonne C.
5 months ago
All the staff here at Equinox Apartments is so helpful and nice. I recently had a death in the family and Katherine was so sweet to send me a message asking if I needed anything. Thank you staff for all the work you do.😊 Marie

Krystin
5 months ago
I enjoy living here for the most part. The office staff is wonderful. But, a lot of the residents are not respectful of other residents. There's often dog poop on the sidewalks outside so you have to pay attention where you're stepping.

Lindsey
5 months ago
I love the location and the staff have been great. Amenities of the complex are great as well. Can get noisy but you are in a city so that is to be expected. Mostly younger people and dogs!

Brady
5 months ago
The tour and application experience of joining the equinox community was smooth and the associates we communicated with were both responsive and helpful throughout the whole process

Justin
5 months ago
Excellent location and amenities, amazing receptive staff. They also host events to help facilitate community among residents. It is expensive here, but otherwise, it has been a joy living at the Equinox!