Equinox

4.4

4.4

Yvonne C.
All the staff here at Equinox Apartments is so helpful and nice. I recently had a death in the family and Katherine was so sweet to send me a message asking if I needed anything. Thank you staff for all the work you do.😊 Marie

Krystin
I enjoy living here for the most part. The office staff is wonderful. But, a lot of the residents are not respectful of other residents. There's often dog poop on the sidewalks outside so you have to pay attention where you're stepping.

Lindsey
I love the location and the staff have been great. Amenities of the complex are great as well. Can get noisy but you are in a city so that is to be expected. Mostly younger people and dogs!

Brady
about 2 months ago
The tour and application experience of joining the equinox community was smooth and the associates we communicated with were both responsive and helpful throughout the whole process

Justin
about 2 months ago
Excellent location and amenities, amazing receptive staff. They also host events to help facilitate community among residents. It is expensive here, but otherwise, it has been a joy living at the Equinox!

Dustin
about 2 months ago
I’ve lived at Equinox for over three years and I love it more and more each year. I find it to be the perfect location for being in the city but not right up against the hustle and business of other parts. Being so close to the Lake is amazing—you can’t beat that rooftop view!. I love that there is such a big gym in the community as that saves me time and money.

Tammy
2 months ago
I am a future resident & have never felt more at home. From my first communication to now, it has actually been a true delight. I have had such horrible experiences with renting in Seattle, I had 1 other property I loved but it was Bastian & the team that put Equinox far above the other. Thank you for such a great experience. My move-in date can’t come fast enough!!

Sami
2 months ago
Truly the best to live in Seattle :) great amenities, location, and I love the neighborhood. I’m so glad I got to renew my lease and stay for more time.

Mikayla
3 months ago
I really like living here. It's clean, fairly quiet, the dogs are friendly, and the staff is super responsive and helpful. I also really like that we have the option to compost food-waste which is pretty cool.

Xuan
3 months ago
Wonderful apartments unfortunately hit and miss with staffs, but rotations are quick. Would have liked to have seen more commitment to resolutions especially for long term residents but no one cares anymore.