Equinox

4.4

4.4

Thank you for reserved parking spaces in our garage. Paying $150 for a parking space when some vehicles without a permit were parking there. ☺️
We love the view of the lake and the amenities! The apartments are close enough to bike downtown for work and very safe and walkable neighborhood.
Great apartment! Kitchen equipments are really high quality - gas stoves and Vikings stuff. Rooftop has a nice view too. Love the community spaces - specially the glass box that we can reserve (for free?) for personal events. We have the best almost biweekly events and event hosts.
I love Equinox! It’s been my home for 2.5 years and I still love it to this day. The best part are the amazing humans that work in the office and work their butts off to make sure their resident love to come home :)
Living here has been wonderful. The staff is great and the building is very clean. The amenities are wonderful and the events they host monthly are awesome.
Although I have only lived here about 7 months, most of which the amenities were closed due to covid, I feel like Equinox is very informative about things going on with the building. The small free events are a great way to feel more connected with the staff - I don't feel like I am forgotten about as an individual. The managers are great and remember everyone by name. I also love seeing everyone's dogs, but the pee smell in the back can be a little off putting.
Equinox is a wonderful place to live. The staff is super attentive and the neighborhood is quiet. The floorplans are spacious with updated appliances!
Well maintained and convenient location. Noise is an issue but I'd recommend the community overall. It says I need to keep typing in order to submit this feedback.
Enjoy our home and the neighborhood, unfortunately our car was broken into, but noticed more foot patrol around the neighborhood. Hopefully management will continue to be vigilant.
I am very excited to move in here after seeing the photos and chatting with the assistant manager. It is odd the apartment only allow cats and dogs as pets, but otherwise this place seems perfect.