Esplanade at City Park

3.7

3.7

Holly
I love the location and ease of getting around however I wish we had our amenities including working laundry facilities and working gates and even the bayou grocery. We have been living with construction since Ida over a year ago so progress would be great. The new manager Alicia has been great though

0 Trulox
We love the apartment and the stuff. The view and the location. There is stuff we believe that can be a lot better. But in general we love our little sweet home in this place.

Tatianna
Good experience, besides the security guards. Very ignorant & ghetto. I also don’t like the packaging area! My mattress got stolen and I had to order a new one.

1 Debby
I haven’t been here since 2016. There have been some ups and downs. Way more ups! It’s home. The residents make out community work very well together.

0 William
well, first off is my neighbors...all retired and very quiet. There would be a better rating if not for someone with dogs on our floor that bark CONSTANTLY when you walk the hallway. Another issue are the washers and dryers...seem to be broken often. And the carpet in our bedroom has never been the same since hurricane Ida. It got wet from the storm, but never replaced.

Samuel
I’m giving it 5 stars now. Even though the building issues have not been completely addressed yet. The Contractor has been here well over a year since Ida. Although the building work is not completed yet. There has been significant progress and improvement. Management is letting new tenants in the building. Which is a good sign that things are moving in the right direction. The gym is finally opened back up since the hurricane. I am happy to call this place home.

Danna
everyone in the office was very kind and helpful. My apartment was cleaned well before I moved in. my view is ok, but I am totally satisfied with my new home. I'm looking forward to the events and venues that takes place in City Park.

Sherrianne
Loved the atmosphere of the Esplanades. Employees were helpful and knowledgeable of my needs. All things didn’t go as I wished but much of it was on me. The apartment I have is GREAT I’m HAPPY to be here.❤️

Dermis
Everyone that works here are very helpful.. The place is kept clean..courteous staff.. Other Residents are helpful and informative.. The scenery is spectacular...and the location is THE BEST..

Verified Resident
1 star
When I moved in back in 2011, this was a stellar community. The management (Christine and her staff) team was excellent. They were friendly, and extraordinarily responsive to donor requests and problem solving. It’s very unfortunate that this team no longer exists. Phone calls to the office are not return. The staff themselves seem indifferent and often annoyed at a visit. There is no longer security on a regular and predictable basis. I LOVE the Esplanade and it saddens me to see this profound change. There’s no doubt Hurricane Ida in 2001 wrecked profound damage to the building. Efforts continue to be made to make necessary repairs but so many people have left because of the attitude of the management team. They must be under tremendous pressure and appear to have very limited control in decision making about priorities. A good example is the washing machines and laundry rooms on every floor. At this time no more than two machines are ever running—it really is unfortun