Have not had any problems. pretty quiet area nice and friendly neighbors. Pool still open and nice to take a dip on a sunny hot day. It's okay

I’ve been with establishment for quite long, 4 years since they use to be a West Gate Apartments. Overall experience with comunity is 3*. Very convenient location.

This isn’t our second time leasing at this location. I love how close we are to everything that’s important to us. The community is quite is perfect for our travel distances for work and school as well.

Best customer service ever place is real quit and friendly people love the outlet of the apartment they really work with me as far as the floor plane

Fhimsmjcnjf ndbjxnnd bdi China nfkdn hdidbbdj find bdk jfinskn Finns bfiiiw bdi jdiien chided h bdjsjebb dhidjen e ehdidike dhduisne dnidnendbhdjdbe Brie

I loved the whole community, especially the staff :) They took care of all my needs and maintenance requests as soon as they could. The area is great too

Great move in experience! All the staff and residents are extremely friendly. Looking forward to living here and enjoying all the amenities!

Fantastic little community. Easy move in. Theyve been very responsive to out needs as well, fixing problems as they arise. Theres also always something going on innthe community to bring people together.

It's awesome! Because you can earn points and money by just doing simple stuff and people always using their phone for useless stuff so might as well use it for this

I like the area! I like the fact that we are informed of everything that happens via email. I am also glad to see that it didn't get flooded :)

The community as a whole started off with above expectation standards and slowly backslid with substandard attitude from our leading professionals during email communication. Those actions came across as indifferent, intolerant, and annoyed. As we all intend to spend a good percentage of our hard earned money on shelter, all questions need to be answered with the same enthusiasm and patience as the initial visit.

Been at the apartment for about 2 months. Leasing office is very nice and helpful. Every time I call in a order. They work on it the same day.

Everything going on very good so far. I just need to be informed if I will be able to be moved in Tomorrow Aug 22nd, 2017. Many Thanks up Front! Coordially, Rodrigo D.

The staff is responsive and the community is quiet but I have important repairs that are taking a long time to get done. I also would like to more access to trash disposal.

I love Establishment Apartments! I just renewed my lease- going for a 3rd year and looking to stay here for a long time! Thank you for all that you do!

I have a love hate relationship here. Sometimes it takes a long time for anything to get done and sometimes it's wonderful. I hope that there will be less switching because I love the people in the leasing office and they are so helpful.

Easy to work with! Great community to live at in a perfect area of town. Love how friendly they are towards animals and how easy it is topay rent.

This is a great place to live at and affordable. Management are really nice, people considerate, and very professional. Maintaince people keep up and handle tickets right away.

The people in the office are always really nice and helpful. I would like to know when the gym will be 24 hrs again. Because of work I dont have access during the week which sucks.

I've been here 6 months & everything has been pretty good. Everyone is friendly, staff is nice & the neighbors aren't rude or disrespectful.

great the property looks wonderful and the staff is too you all have helped me get what i need in a timely manner and i look forward to staying here

Awesome site! I haven't done much yet but seems promising! I'm really just trying to meet a minimum word count here, so bear with me. There we go.

Great community. Can tell that it is rebuilding, but under better leadership. Quiet, and within 20 minutes of literally everything. Very happy to call this home.

Great atmosphere love my new place. Calm, cool and quiet. No drama and clean place. Thank you for accepting me as a tenant in your complex. Thank you!!!

Recommended for all my friends, best management , very peaceful area with good schools in the neighborhood and affordable rent for the apartments