It’s been great living here. I’m about to move out but they’re really nice apartments that i would recommend to any student. Nice amenities as well

It’s been nice living at the estates. Would recommend to anyone looking for student housing. Very nice private apartment. You don’t have to worry about hearing noise.

My house upon move in was inhabitable, look at an episode of dirty jobs and my house will be on there. Management did nothing, there was dog feces stains everywhere, literal bodily fluid splashes all over the house. I don't know who did the walk through but they clearly failed at their job. If I could move I would.

The houses and the location are super nice and convenient. The staff is always so friendly whenever I pass through the front office to use the gym. I would recommend.

The apartments are cool but everything would be 10 times better if the weight room was better maintained with good weight plates and Dumbells. The treadmill has been down for years at this place

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The apartments are nice, but seems like the only thing management cares about is getting someone to lease for the next term, even if it’s not you.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

People at the front desk are very nice, but mantience weren’t too esatic to help out. I have noticed a lot of cars parked in resident parking.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Pretty good place to live could be fixed up a little bit. Work orders are usually acted upon pretty quickly, but doesn’t always fix the problem.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Love the neighborhood vibe with home style apartments. The bus is always on time and leaves right on schedule. Our sink gets clogged way to easy, I’ve lived at 2 apartments before this and never had a problem. yet we were told it was us putting grease down the drain, but we don’t cook with grease hardly at all. Anyway good complex tho

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I've been very pleased. They let me have my rabbits, fix things pretty quickly and have a nice pool. Everyone in the office is nice and so are all the maintenance employees.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

For the most part it’s been a good experience i just wish the maintenance would respond to work orders sooner. For instance, I filed a work order in November and I still haven’t gotten my ac unit fixed here on January 31.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

So I’ve been living here for a while and I must admit there in terms of places in the area it is fantastic terms of price, room size, as well as the general feel of the neighborhood.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Overall it is pretty nice living here. The biggest problem I have is the noise late at night, especially on work/school nights. Random roommates if you didn't choose them can be difficult because you don't know what they are like until you meet them and then you're stuck with them for a year. Overall has been a decent experience so far.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It is a very nice neighborhood with a nice scenery. The staff is friendly and will help you with whatever you need. I recommend people to live here all the time!

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Its been great living here although there are a couple of things that they could've done to make my stay here a little better, for example, be more prepared for the residents on move-in day and fix the printing station for the students.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

It’s been good living here. Had a couple complications at the begfining that all got resolved. Love how small and private the community is. Although they need to fix the printer and internet in the main office so student could be able to use it.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

The estates really is a great place to live at. It doesn't really give off a apartment feel, it feels more "homey." The maintenance people work quickly so there is no complaints there. Theres really not much to complain about here.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love living at the Estates because the community is managed by a great staff. Management is very friendly and the property always looks clean thanks to maintenance

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I have been here for 4 years now and I don’t regret it at all. Living here has been a great experience. I recommend this neighborhood to everyone

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

vThis greeting is typically used only during the winter holiday season, not at other times of the year. The use of Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. vs Happy Holidays is disputed. Some non-Christians find it offensive to be told "Merry Christmas"; conversely, some Christians take offence at being wished "Happy Holid

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

Apartment complex needs a better GYM and new and working equipment that actually works. Other than that, the apartment complex and apartments are nice.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I have had an amazing experience at the Estates. Honestly the best staff and maintenance experience I have ever had out of all the student living housing I've stayed at. Property always looks great

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love the community as a whole, there’s constantly a good energy. The people are nice and there’s always smth to do. The estates does a good job at helping out

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love living at the estates, but when we moved in we had a very hard time getting maintenance to come replace our washer. It took us almost a week and a half to have someone come take a look at it, and then another few days for them to replace it. There have been similar issues with other maintenance requests we have had. Nevertheless, it’s a great place. Only problems we have ever had have been when dealing with the office directly.

Reply from Estates at San Antonio

I love living at the estates, no where else compare to the estates. The spare and the atmosphere is unmatched. The shuttle doesn’t always work, but the estates makes up for that in other way.