Great place to live. We have a great view overlooking the swimming pool. The manager is friendly and available when needed. Never had a security problem until recently.

I have lived at this community for 4 years now and i love it. The grounds are kept neat, maintaince staff is great! I wish The office staff didn’t change as much, but other than that there is so much room for walking dogs and it’s safe.

I've been here a year and just renewed my lease. Maintenance has a quick response time, the office staff is polite and the amenities (the ones I have used) are always clean and working. I am very low maintenance. But I love it here. Everyone I have met around the community have been very nice and the grounds are always nice and clean.

Absolutely beautiful community!! We just moved in and can't wait to spend our first week here. Parking is a little issue but we're close to the front so it doesn't bother us much.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Excelent apartments, the aministration and mantenice team are very efficient. The only thing that we would like are my more areas for kids like parks and courts for playing sports.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I love the community; it is clean and nice. The staff is really good and helpful; maintenance always take care of us immediately. We are on our 2nd year and loving it.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Really good Apts, the pools are great and never messy. Could use a dishwasher upgrade but over all the community is great and the Apts have alot of space.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Overall my experience has been pretty good no problems things are done in a timely manner offic staff is friendly only thing I don’t like is the lack of parking

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I love living here, the staff is always courteous and very helpful. The walls are very thin and you can hear everything the neighbor do are say but other than that it a nice place to live.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Estates at Vista Ridge is a quiet, nice community conveniently located to shopping and highways. The office staff have always been very friendly

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

It was really fast getting approved, and the staff was amazing at helping me. I would definitely recommend this property to others in the future to rent.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great place to live, not too expensive for what you get. Great place to live, not too expensive for what you get. Great place to live, not too expensive for what you get.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I’ve had a wonderful experience thus far, my concerns and questions are answered efficiently and the property is well kept, which is great .

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great Experience Leaving here, We renewed our lease again. Great Staff, Great Maintenance team. Clean place to leave. Easy to go around places.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Just moved in and the entire moving experience was very smooth. Gabby, in the office, was friendly and helpful throughout! So far, it’s been great!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Living here has been wonderful. Very quiet and clean. Love it. The convenience of shopping and dining is so close. The maintenance is always available and quick to get things fixed. I love that I can have my packages delivered to the office and not in front of my door.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Es muy buena la atención y las señoras de las oficinas son muy atentas. Recomiendo estos apartamento tanto a mis amistades como a mis familiares

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Lived here for three years no issues. Nice staff and decent amenities. Parking is a situation so we had to get one covered spot which helps.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I recently moved in but it has been everything I'd hoped for! I love my apartment, the neighbors I have been able to meet are very nice and respectful, it's such a quiet community and incredibly peaceful at night, and I feel safe. That's hard to find these days especially for the price.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

It is a great community to live in just off 120 highway.Most of the stores like Wal-Mart, Costco,Halal store are within 2 miles making life pretty easy.Also it's location is great for anyone working in Irving or Plano as it is equidistant. Also DFW International airport is so close making commute easy.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Things have been going well. Maintenance, the staff, and the amenities are great! My family and I Have lived here at Estates at Vista Ridge for two years.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

My first experience here Estates at Vista Ridge was great Wanda was wonderful. She answered all my questions promptly. The property is well maintained.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

So far I like the apartment. The office staff has been very helpful every step of the way. I logged in and created an online account. I see that i can pay my rent online free of charge. I like that because everywhere else wants to charge is it's a big inconvenience

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great staff, everyone helped us from our start to eventually moving in to our new place. Walked us through the entire process and would definitely recommend anyone looking for a place to consider here.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

i love living here; it is very quite and everyone is friendly. Maintenance always fix the very few issues we have had within 24 hours and the ladies are the office are great :)