I haven't started living here yet but i can tell that I am absolutely going to love it here. The "splash" are is perfect for my little kiddo. Nina was amazing and helped me feel comfortable

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great so far. Everyone was super friendly when I applied! Hopefully my apartment is as nice as I imagine it. It was also really easy to apply.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

This community delivers on the important matters of safety, cleanliness and updated units. The price point is competitive compared to others and it offers nice amenities like the pool

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

The community overall is ok. The positives are the great maintenance crew, they are friendly and very hard working. The office staff also do a great job. I've lived here for many years and have seen many changes. The negatives are the pet owners not picking up after pets, the community has become very crowded and have loud neighbors. I wish inside my home was a quiet peaceful environment, however it is not. Noise from upstairs and surrounding neighbors can be very loud.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Community and the services are good but Apt Office staff is little late in responding. The activity services in the community are also good.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

We have lived here 2 years and overall our experience has been great! Maintenance is quick, haven’t had any problems with front office and grounds are kept clean. The only negative thing is that parking isn’t regulated.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great office staff. Clean and quiet community. The walkways are kept lit and clean. Animals are picked up after. Pools and work out rooms are clean.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Just renewed my lease for a third year here....I love the quietness of this place and how much like "home" it feels! A great place to come "home" to at the end of the day!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

The place very quiet and well kept apartments very comfortable. very attractive income for the site where it is located. the employees and management very friendly. I recommend the place.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Just moved in but very happy with my apartment, the community, and the staff. Plenty of vegetation, close amenities no matter your location in the complex, and friendly / courteous neighbors.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

The office goes above and beyond to help. Ms Debbie even came to take care of my grandchildren when I was in an accident. The other staff helped also but I don’t know their names. The maintenance crew also stopped to ask if we were ok.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

This gated community it’s the best I’ve seen I absolutely love it here it’s so peaceful and they are so nice I couldn’t picked a better place to stay!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Estates any Vista Ridge is my new home after a very extensive in depth look into apartment quality and estates handled all those. Debbie and Wanda are currently helping me get settled in.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

We are happy here, however would be nice if residents would slow down while driving in the complex .we live on a corner and have almost been hit walking out my door. even have tire marks where cars have hit curb going through the drive . Also the grounds are not kept up like they used to be now its mow and blow there are dead trees along the driveway grass is not reseeded a lot dead spots or mostly weeds growing .

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

we love being here; it is very nice and friendly neighborhood and the staff is amazing. The maintenance guys are the best too because they always come quick to fix whatever we need

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Excited to find an apartment that had all the wants I had in the day I walked in. Application process was super easy and transparent. Looking forward to moving in!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Good office staff and nice apartments, although infrastructure for Internet needs upgraded & A/C units need maintenance. Traffic congestion on Vista Ridge Mall Dr. will increase with the new neighborhood & Mary Kay facility going up.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Staff was very welcoming when we arrived. Helped us out getting into our apartment. Everyone we have met so far has been very friendly and nice.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

The apartment is great. Floor plan is open and spacious which I love. There are some parking issues in some areas but this is always a problem in EVERY apartment complex. There is always one area of flawed design. Maintenance has always been good and staff has been helpful. The amenities lack is the only downside. Gym is old. Decor is old. Landcaping is bare so dirt is blowing on my patio which sucks, but overall pretty good.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Great place to live. We have a great view overlooking the swimming pool. The manager is friendly and available when needed. Never had a security problem until recently.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I have lived at this community for 4 years now and i love it. The grounds are kept neat, maintaince staff is great! I wish The office staff didn’t change as much, but other than that there is so much room for walking dogs and it’s safe.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I've been here a year and just renewed my lease. Maintenance has a quick response time, the office staff is polite and the amenities (the ones I have used) are always clean and working. I am very low maintenance. But I love it here. Everyone I have met around the community have been very nice and the grounds are always nice and clean.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Absolutely beautiful community!! We just moved in and can't wait to spend our first week here. Parking is a little issue but we're close to the front so it doesn't bother us much.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

Excelent apartments, the aministration and mantenice team are very efficient. The only thing that we would like are my more areas for kids like parks and courts for playing sports.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge

I love the community; it is clean and nice. The staff is really good and helpful; maintenance always take care of us immediately. We are on our 2nd year and loving it.