Leasing personal is great, I have no complain of them. Community is quiet and I love that. But, to be honest... The apartment I live now is not on the best conditions, I was so sad and disappointed. They did fixed some stuff but for what I am paying, is not worth.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

We are happy here, however would be nice if residents would slow down while driving in the complex .we live on a corner and have almost been hit walking out my door. even have tire marks where cars have hit curb going through the drive . Also the grounds are not kept up like they used to be now its mow and blow there are dead trees along the driveway grass is not reseeded a lot dead spots or mostly weeds growing .

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

The community overall is ok. The positives are the great maintenance crew, they are friendly and very hard working. The office staff also do a great job. I've lived here for many years and have seen many changes. The negatives are the pet owners not picking up after pets, the community has become very crowded and have loud neighbors. I wish inside my home was a quiet peaceful environment, however it is not. Noise from upstairs and surrounding neighbors can be very loud.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I like the apts , staff very nice and responsive my apt have beautiful view of pool, inside is very bright and cozy, down size is parking after 7pm and weekends if not have garage resident may drive 30 or 1hr to park close to build waiting till someone drive off or park at other buildings

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Good community with fast maintenance service. However, new office staff sometimes not taking accountability for serious problem resolution. They usually put everything on maintenance guys. At times, the maintenance people enter house without permission to resolve maintenance issues. Gym is little dirty and lack regular maintenance.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

The staff does not follow up in a timely manner or at all. Call back requests are not fulfilled. The walls are very thin and you hear everything like when the neighbor flushes or showers.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Its getting much better from when you guys took over. The only thing I don't agree with is doing away with grills on our patio. We all have to carry renters insurance and there is a sprinkler system on the patios specifically for that. Other then that things seem to be improving!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Community and the services are good but Apt Office staff is little late in responding. The activity services in the community are also good.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I became a resident shortly before the change in ownership and management. There were several staff changes thereafter as well as changes in neighbors and the community. I think the office staff has good intentions but sometimes there seems to be a breakdown in communication. I have also been disappointed with the noise level in my place and unfortunately there seems to be nothing that can be done about it.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

It's a great place to live, and has been for the many years my family has lived here. If I have a complaint it would be the staff seems a little impersonal.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Clean environment outside of buildings. Staff always picking up trash. Beautiful landscape in front....always changing. Good response time from staff if you need work done.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Well kept. The grounds are clean. However, wall are very thin and noise level can be a bit much and parking can be frustrating. Office staff is nice and attentive.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

So far I like the apartment. The office staff has been very helpful every step of the way. I logged in and created an online account. I see that i can pay my rent online free of charge. I like that because everywhere else wants to charge is it's a big inconvenience

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Something's could be improved. All the lights around the complex should be checked at night to see which ones are not working and needs to be replaced.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

My husband and I love the property. We are concerned that we are no longer allowed to grill or have the grill on the patio. The announcement just sprung up on us with no warning. Also, finding a place to park is still difficult. Thank you for enforcing fines for those who don't clean up after their pets.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Apartments are nice, just wish my rent would not have gone up $100 after renewing my lease. Having issues with ants, pest control has been out several times, yet I am still having an ant problem.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Consistency in how the overall residence experience is... I think it's great. But, so many of my friends on property have constant issues. Either it's bad neighbors or maintenance. My issue is not cleaning up dog poop... Or dogs off there leashes.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I have had a mostly peaceful experience at Vista Ridge for my 2.5 years here. Maintenance staff has been great. Always quick to fix and never with an attitude.

We've been residents at this property for almost 4yrs. We thought there would be a bad experience with the recent management taking over, but to our surprise, the transition was very smooth. I see all the property improvements they've done. I feel safe, it's pretty clean (except the garbage areas with big pieces of furniture). The staff is nice and professional. I would like to suggest a reward for renewal of lease - like painting an accent wall, $100 off renewed month, or free apartment carpet cleaning. I've had that at another complex and it was an awesome incentive for residents to renew their lease agreement.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I honestly love being a part of the Estates community! Everyone is really kind and it feels like a big happy family, which is really nice! The most thing that I love about living here is the area - it is close to everything - Dallas, Frisco, Denton - makes it so easy for commuting!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I love my apartment. It's a decent price from where I moved from (Seattle). The pools are really nice, and it's great to have a BBQ once in a while. Not being able to use the club house or rent it out after 5 kinda blows though.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I enjoy the online features like auto pay. The maintenance team is AWESOME. They always respond timely and even take the time to answer questions.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

I am loving living here! I have been here almost a week. It is so quiet and there is so much space in my apartment. Also the staff has been very helpful and prompt with any questions and items that I have brought to their attention. Glad to be here for the next year!

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

Pros: Vista Ridge is a great apartment complex. Everything serviced and fixed on time. Management and all associates are very friendly. Hardly no insects or rodents. Gated quiet community. Cons: no parking, hardly ever. Feel like I’m paying a little too much for my small 660ft 1bedroom apt.

Reply from Estates at Vista Ridge Apartments

This will be my third year renewal. Honestly, not many places around that I'd feel comfortable moving to now. Great community. Safe. Maintenance is always completed in a speedy manner. Walls are a bit thin, but not much you can do about that. Overall happy experience with Estates at Vista Ridge!