Everly on the Loop

4.3

4.3

The office was helpful when they lent us heaters when we didn't have heat, so that was great. However, a few weeks ago, a instacart delivery person somehow got access to the elevator and showed up at my apartment door. He gave the wrong order to me and I left it downstairs because that's where most orders are, but he demanded I return them even though I told him it was downstairs. He started yelling and tried to call the police. I don't know where security was and why they let him up.
Modern furnishing and amenities. Spacious living room and bedroom. The bathroom is also nice. The shuttle is almost always on time. Significant lack of soundproof.
My experience as a tenant has been generally positive. I haven't had issues with staff or maintenance, and I don't usually have to deal with noise issues. As a student, the location is optimal as well. My one major qualm has to be the random assignment system as I was placed with a flatmate who seems to have drastically different living expectations than I do.
Everly is located right on the Delmar loop and is very close to Washington University in St. Louis. There are great restaurants and a grocery store nearby.
Love it here! Great apartment and the balcony is awesome. Love that it’s starting to get warm out and I can use it again. Really recommend to anyone who wants to live here.
My resident experience has been great! I really enjoy living in Everly. I am excited to return to pre-pandemic times, as I'm looking forward to getting to use the amenities.
I like the friendly community and really helpful office and mail workers! I have had no problems with the apartment amenities and community amenities! The only thing is the walls a bit thin (I can hear my neighbors), but other than that it's been great!
I have very much enjoyed my time here so far. It is spacious, close to campus, and makes me feel at home in a way, which I am a large fan of.
Need better garage door entrance sensor. Need couches with more depth. Need an extra dresser stacked on top of the other one in bedroom. Need better 4K tv.
Everly is a great place to live as a college student. would highly recommend. Everly is a great place to live as a college student. would highly recommend. Everly is a great place to live as a college student. would highly recommend. Everly is a great place to live as a college student. would highly recommend.