Everly on the Loop

4.3

4.3

Yunpeng
Hot shower water is limit everyday, it is really inconvenient especially in winter right now. It is super uncomfortable when the water suddenly turn cold in the middle of the shower. Air conditioning is not evenly spread in the house: room A could be really warm while room C is still freezing cold. Noise from the air conditioner is really loud.
Drew
Could do a better job of communicating when office is closed/hours are adjusted, but overall a great experience. Nice amenities and lovely building
Jiantao
The experiment was very good and I'm looking forward to living in this apartment,I'm so excited that my friend in this apartmend in this apexperimenas a wying room and all them are so e apartment has gym and playing room and all of them are so attracted to new students
Michael
Kind staff and great amenities. Rooms are even nicer than I expected. The location is great also, and there is a ton to do nearby. I've loved living here so far!
Verified Resident
Gym equipment needs maintenance. Garage entrance door sensor works inconsistently. Couch depth is too small. TV is slow and is of poor quality.
Meghan
Everly made it super easy to sign a lease for the next year. The facilities and apartments are amazing and look great. I am so excited for next year!
Julia
Everly is a welcoming community. Great amenities like washer dryer in unit, dishwasher, and it feels very safe. I would recommend it to anyone.
Julia
So far, very nice. I will be moving in August 2022. Looking forward to my own kitchen, bathroom and all the amenities. Can't wait to move in.
Jiaqi
It’s been three almost three years since I moved in. It’s a really nice building and I really enjoy the life living here. The staff are supportive. But I hope the renewal rent rate could be more exclusive to the residents who have lived here for a long time.
Tallulah
I think the only reason my rating isn't a 5/5 is that the garage door has been open for the last couple of months and I've had random people parked in my parking spot which is frustrating since we pay for a closed garage and parking spot.