Everly on the Loop

4.3

4.3

Everly is fully-furnished with great furniture and has great amenities. It is right on the delmar loop and is close to Washington University in St. Louis Danforth Campus.
The apartment and building are great, but could not be more disappointed in management. Should not have to remind someone so many times to forward a contract/respond to my emails in person. A bullet went through an Everly window and they did not say anything on how they would make us feel safe going forward. So frustrated by the administration, do better Everly!
We are in the process of resuming normal operations after a system issue this afternoon that created flight disruptions throughout our network. We know many Customers still require assistance and are working to address those concerns as quickly as possible.
It’s very nice and I like the amenities (the tv and appliances come with the apartment) but moving in was terrible. My roommate and I were left to deal with the mess of the previous renters because we took over their lease. Genuinely does not make sense to me and we continually deal with problems (that will unfortunately probably come out of our pockets) that wouldn’t have been here If management had looked at the apartment before we moved in.
It has been an enjoyable experience living here. It is closely located to many places of opportunity, and I am able to enjoy a wonderful view of the surrounding area.
The apartment itself is fairly nice. It can be hard to get in touch with management or to have someone helpful answer the phone. Maintenence is always good though.
i really enjoy it here in the Everly, but I will admit it is kind of expensive. The amenities were nice had COVID not been a thing, and the building is really nice and safe
InterContinental hotel enter hotel on 7th St. between Figueroa and Francisco (across from EY building) You will see many flags. There is a “parking” sign behind. Hand over to the hotel security guard. Tell them it is for room
Great experience living in Everly! The maintenance is always quick and the staff is always friendly! The community is also very tight nit and I love living here
Good management response, and very nice amenities within the complex. There are a lot of places to eat around here and it is a nice complex overall