Everly on the Loop

4.3

4.3

The U.S. will ease travel restrictions for international visitors who are vaccinated against Covid-19 in November, including those from the U.K. and EU, the White House said Monday. Noncitizens visiting the United States will have to show proof of vaccination and a negative Covid test taken within three days of departure, said Jeff Zients, who is leading the nation's Covid response efforts for the White House.
overall great experience living in Everly. The shuttle running between the apartment and wustl campus is really convenient. The study rooms are also nice.
I love living at the Everly! I wish the roof deck was open more hours. The apartments are spacious and clean and the building is in a great location.
Everly has great amenities and impressive service. A great building for any student to live in. I highly recommend it. The rooftop is also like no other.
Although Everly announces that it is a pet-friendly apartment both in its website and handbook, it actually doesn't allow pets, which made me very disappointed since pet-friendly is one of the biggest reason why I choose Everly.
Great experience! The first day I came here I know it will be the place I want to live in. The faculties here are also very nice and give me a lot of help
The apartment is great, but usually it is hard to find out my package and it is better to include the timetable of the shuttle which is going to the university and the map
I enjoy the facilities and the manager is great, but the other workers in the office don’t seem to understand how things work and are slow. If you are looking to get something or actually get help you need to reach out when the manager is in. Other than that, I feel things are kept clean and tidy and the building is nice.
Great security (always feel safe), clean lobby/elevator/common areas. Areas to improve: lobby staff unfriendly at times, noise level, AC/heat system, lighting in apartments, more chairs at island/kitchen table.
Moving in was swift and everyone in management was extremely nice and accommodating. I ran into some problems when first moving in and maintenance was quick to resolve any issues!