Evo at Cira Centre South
4 stars1,198 Reviews

1,198 Reviews

1,198 Reviews

Jaime
We are having so many maintenance problems lately with the door. We keep trying to get it fixed but it’s been four days and it is still not fixed

Verified Resident
my experience started off as really bad but it got better as evo started to solve my issues and now its not too bad and hopefully it gets better

Xingxing
Improved since the last time. However, there are still problems. The first one is still the mailroom. We need to wait a long period of time before getting the code to the mailroom. The second is the status of hygiene in public areas. Once I found the body of flies after I finished drinking half a cup of the coffee offered in the coffee maker and it was so disgusting. The last thing is my personal preference. Could you bring Coco back to the study longe again? I feel a little unwelcome when grabbing coco on floor C.

Daniel Patrick
Evo is in a nice area and has gleaming apartments. There are many lounges, and there is even a gym which is great and time efficient. You get a fully furnished apartment with your own appliances too. This is what I love about the apartment. There are some flaws, however, with the design of my apartment. The first flaw is that the bedrooms do not have lights in them. You must bring your own light or lamp, which is kind of strange in my opinion for a bedroom. The other flaw is that the bathrooms have motion activated light sensors, and they sometimes go off when I am not even in there WHEN the door is closed; this matters because electric is not a fully covered utility in the lease. Aside from this, I do quite enjoy where I stay!

Tahsina
2 months ago
Please open all the elevators, it's extremely annoying to wait for the elevators for this long, because there's usually only 1 elevator running and there are hundreds of us in this elevator, I don't understand how thats fair

Juhi
2 months ago
This apartment is very nice and the amenities are worth the price. It is expensive but I think there are a lot of perks living here such as the great maintenance people and the train station/ center city being so close.

Lin
2 months ago
It is great! Ppl are nice around here. The only one thing is that my neighbors sometimes host late night party and are loud, but I haven’t get to talk to them yet.

Aishas Saleh
2 months ago
I loved it here. could not ask for better location, facilities, security, and the staff are amazing and helpful. but the only issue for me the maintenance request delay

Ziqi
3 months ago
The room's insulation is too bad. I can literally hear the lady next door talk to her friend in Indian, closing the cupboard door, banging the wok all day. It was so annoying.

Verified Resident
4 months ago
The package system is garbage. The carrier should not have to scan every package they deliver, which creates unpaid extra work for them. Greystar should have an employee who works the package room by scanning packages and verifying that residents are picking up their packages and not stealing someone else's package