Evo Philly

4.1

4.1

1 star
I would never recommend this place to a friend. They try to sell you on the amenities they have and then once you live here they are no help at all. Every single maintenance request I have ever put in has been checked off as fixed and nothing is done to try and fix or change the situation and in the more recent past they have even broken my air conditioning instead of fixing it so I have not even been able to stay in my unit! I can't even move around my room at all and have to walk sideways just to get to my desk or bathroom. It was dirty when we moved in as if it wasn't cleaned and things have been broken since the day we moved in. Don't waste your time with this place, the best thing about it is the location and possibility of view if you pay EXTRA to live higher up, there really are no other positives.
View is nice. The lower level access is constantly broken for some reason. Nice amenities but the ping pong table is never fixed. Some great pool crowd in the roof
Living here has been a great experience. The gym is great and I love the pool deck. Evo is also in a super convenient location, which is really important.
So far living here, I really love the views from the building, especially the study rooms- one of my favorite ammenities. I also like having the park so close, even though it can be a little loud as I am right next to the speaker.
I used to live in the Radian and never realized how overpriced it was until I started living at Evo. I love the floor-to-ceiling window and the fact that I get my own bathroom. I also think the package room system is very safe and efficient.
I enjoy the amenities as the weather gets warmer! It's so nice to sit on the roof in the evenings or out on the green during the day to get some well needed sunshine!
Evo is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are great and I love being able to go right out of the building and onto Cira Green!
love the apartment and resources around the area. there are definitely some rough patches though with storage space in the kitchen and how easy minerals and mold builds up in the bathrooms.
Really great pool area, everyone there is had great vibes. Also, the gym has super friendly people, every once in a while I'll get a wave or smile from someone.
The whole leasing process was really simple and easy. We were able to take a tour and they were in contact with us throughout the whole process.