Evo at Cira Centre South
4 stars1,166 Reviews

1,166 Reviews

1,166 Reviews

Franchesca
I really liked living in Evo! I liked having the opportunity to work in the study rooms. I liked the free coffee and tea! I liked how the rooms were furnished !
Sophie
Fully furnished and steps from Drexel’s campus. Safe walk back after night classes. Cons: Thin walls, limited amenities and smelly trash rooms.
Yue
It's a good place to stay. It’s not far away from campus (15min walk) and also close to city hall area, there’s a Trader Joe’s nearby which is really convenient!
Verified Resident
Though there are some frustrating issues, the overall experience living here is good. Sometimes the maintenance takes a litter bit longer as expected.
Rajitha
I really like the amenities! I use the gym every day and the equipment is very nice and easy to navigate. I also love the pool and deck area, it’s a nice place to relax and do some homework.
Kehan
In general, great! I’ve been living here for 3 years. Although at first, the management was kinda messy, it has been improving. :) The furnitures and utilities are advanced and relatively new, although some of them were destroyed by previous residents. Hope in the future, EVO can check and repair these before new residents move in. Moreover, please clean the apartment before new residents move in. :) thanks!
Jason
Lots of unattended guests walking in to use the roof. Security is sometimes not present at random hours in the night. Packages take 3+ days to be signed in.
Eric
1 star
Following up to previous reviews… nothing is better. The gym is missing dumbbells, hand sanitizer dispensers haven’t been refilled, my bedroom window still can’t be opened (drilled shut), the pool table sticks are broken, there is only one ping pong ball, my Gopuff order was stolen from the entrance, the building’s staff computer system still says I’m in room d in 902 and I’m not. I was forced into room b even though I signed a lease for room d. It’s just been problem after problem with this place. Why do I write these reviews? Nothing changes, no one genuinely apologizes. It’s just a waste of my time.
Qi
Overall quick respond and service. But the service of the mailroom is often delayed and need to wait several days until packages can be picked up.
Maya
1 star
I have had some issues with evo in the past few months. We have decided against renewing for a third year due to these issues. Maybe the new management will change this for others.