Fairway Flats

4.6

4.6

I’ve lived in several places in Lawrence and I have to say from my experience Fair Way Flats is by far the best residence in Lawrence. They offer a lot of amenities, the wellness center is excellent, there is a gold course, a dog park, indoor parking, and the apartments themselves are quite modern and spacious.
It’s a comfortable apartment with a good amount of space, the amenities are incredible, it’s clean and well priced, any request is always met quickly
Love the dog park and how pet-friendly everything and everyone is! The scenery is beautiful and I have made friends with neighbors at the community events!
Me and my girlfriend have loved living here and in this community so far! There is really nothing to complain about and everyone just proves to be super friendly.
We recently moved in here, and the process was very pleasant thanks to the nice management staff. The maintenance staff was also very responsive and efficient in fixing a couple of maintenance problems. Overall, the experience has been great for us so far, and we can't wait to explore more here.
Everything with my move-in went smoothly. Rent and utility payments are made easy and I have had nothing but a good experience since I moved in.
Amazing staff, great location, and friendly neighbors! Spacious apartment and cute little kitchen coffee nook. We could not ask for a better place to live.
I have loved living here so far. The rooms are so nice and spacious and made it so we could decorate exactly how we wanted. The view-INCREDIBLE. One of my favorite parts of the day is watching the sunset over the golf course from my balcony. The staff and neighbors are also very friendly and make for a great community.
After only living here for a week, all of my expectations have been exceeded. The staff/management are all wonderfully helpful and professional. There were a few maintenance things I needed and they got fixed the same day by really friendly and professional maintenance workers. The people in the community are kind and welcoming. The amenities are so fun and I truly feel like I am living in luxury without the steep cost. I could not be more happy here!
Moving in was such a breeze and we had one small maintenance request that was solved within a day! Very nice & quiet community, having the pool right across the street is also a fun plus.