Fairway Flats

4.5

4.5

Love it so far. Place is super clean and super quiet. People are nice and friendly. The view from my bedroom is just spectacular. Access to Jayhawk club, pool and Sullys restaurant is a big win ! 5 stars!!!!
For the most part the community is good. The grounds are clean and well lite at night. There’s very little traffic sounds which is nice. The only down part to the community are the parties, some neighbors are not super respectful of volume at night.
Very good community! I love everything here! I love the windows, wood floor, the valet trash service, the garage, the view of the golf course. It's my dream home.
Best Management I’ve ever had, maintenance requests are always taken care of in 24 hours and the valet trash pick up is an extra bonus! Super easy to live here!
Management is so nice, the scenery is beautiful, and my dogs and I can’t wait for the new dog park! The only things I could ask for would be speed bumps in the parking lot, and a hot tub! ;)
Our experience so far has been great and we haven't even moved in yet! Thank you, Jessica, for making this such an easy transition. You ate appreciated!
Jessica has been professional, kind and pleasantly witty during our to-date interactions. The apartment hadn’t yet been cleaned when we did our pre move in inspection, but we’re still pleased with the new digs.
Overall, a great place and wonderful people, however, I didn't realize I'd be moving into a unit with the bedroom directly over the garage door. I wake up whenever someone goes in or out.
Every one is very friendly. We have people constantly asking us about our dog whenever we take her outside and Jessica and Jen know us by name.
Fairway flats is great! Very clean, nice, and affordable apartments. The garage is an added bonus in the winter months & the staff is beyond helpful.