Fairway Flats

4.6

4.6

Alexandra
The apartments are wonderful, they are very well-kept and spacious. They include great amenities such as the gym and pools. Highly recommend!
Lisa
Everything has gas exceeded my expectations. My move has been seamless! It’s such a warm and inviting community. I love that it is so pet friendly also.
Ana
Loving it! Sunsets, oh, the sunsets! Golf, amazing gym, restaurant! Spacious rooms and clean halls. Special thanks to the great staff, including Makala and Troy, that helped us get settled!
Anna
Amenities are amazing and apartments are newly updated and beautiful. Feel super safe here and appreciate all the work the staff puts in to make a kind community
Joseph
Fairway Flats is generally a great place to leave. Common areas are clean and residents are good neighbors. Management is quick to respond to maintenance issues and other concerns.
Hunter
The FF team is always extremely helpful and easy to work with. I think on top of that it is fair to say the ability to access the pool, club house and wellness center. Overall this creates a great community feel.
Hallee
Absolute best place I’ve ever lived so far and so well kept. Extremely friendly property manager & maintenance team! My only struggle is being able to hear neighbors extremely well late at night.
Husam
I’ve lived in several places in Lawrence and I have to say from my experience Fair Way Flats is by far the best residence in Lawrence. They offer a lot of amenities, the wellness center is excellent, there is a gold course, a dog park, indoor parking, and the apartments themselves are quite modern and spacious.
David
It’s a comfortable apartment with a good amount of space, the amenities are incredible, it’s clean and well priced, any request is always met quickly
Alyssa
Love the dog park and how pet-friendly everything and everyone is! The scenery is beautiful and I have made friends with neighbors at the community events!