Fairway Flats

4.5

4.5

This is hands down the BEST apartment experience I have ever had. The apartment itself is amazing. The staff is awesome. I love that I have my own parking spot in the secure garage. I have never had an issue ever with anything in the apartment or anyone that lives there (besides occasional noise but that's not a deal breaker haha). You can tell that the management actually cares about the residents. Every other resident I have met has been super nice. I just love it and I wish every apartment could live up tot the standards that Fairway Flats has set.
Just moved in but so far the experience has been pretty good. The staff were great at getting us moved in smoothly and the apartment unit itself is spacious and nice.
Most neighbors are friendly. The people directly above us however are extremely loud. Love all the amenities! It’s great to be able to use the jayhawk club as well. We love how safe the complex feels since we have a 5 month old.
The move-in process was kinda difficult for me since I was in China, and everything I need to know and every document I need to submit has to went through email, thanks to Jessica, she's been helpful, the killer view and the room is neat and clean.
I just moved in but I have had an extremely positive experience thus far. All of the staff is extremely nice and helpful. My apartment was in great condition and spotless when I moved in. I haven't met many people but my neighbors seem to be nice. I would recommend living at the Fairway Flats.
Super nice place for me and my dogs! The new dog park is great, and I can’t wait for good weather to try out the pool. The nature around the complex is gorgeous too.
So far everything is great. I especially appreciated how clean our apartment was on move in day. Our dogs love the new dog park and we are excited about going to the pool this summer. I really love the wellness center as well!
Great Management and Maintence! Very responsive! Great amenities as well having access to the country club and pools. There is also a new dog park being built, I would have not chosen wood chips but other than that it will be a great addition.
Great place to live. Close to K10 and I70. Great sunsets and views of the Jayhawk Club. Nice amenities and staff are fantastic to deal with.
Friendly, helpful staff made the application and moving process easy! Great amenities and a good location. Overall a really good place to live!