Fairway Flats

I have met multiple of my neighbors and they have all been very friendly and kind. I recently got a puppy and most of the neighbors have wanted to pet her which I appreciate because she is a very social puppy. Jessica and Jen are amazing and remember my name and even ask how my puppy is doing which is amazing. Overall this place is wonderful.
We just moved into Fairway Flats and it’s been wonderful so far! The apartment and the views are beautiful! Jessica at the leasing office has gone above and beyond to help us have an enjoyable and easy move-in experience and we look forward to our stay here!
Both people in the leasing office are overly nice and extremely accommodating and helpful. It made my transition smooth and positive. Beyond that, my apartment was incredibly clean. My mom noted this and said she has never moved in any of her 4 kids into a place as clean and ready to go as that.
So far the move in process was good! Jessica and Jennifer have been helpful. The amenities having access to the Jayhawk Club is the best part!
Amazing management! Staff is very friendly and willing to answer all and any questions. Very thorough with move in checklist and review as well as maintenance needs.
Beautiful area, just moved from Downtown KC so this is very relaxing and quite. Haven’t lived in Lawrence in 25 years so will need to get out and see the area.
So far it has been very nice, and management has been very responsive and helpful. The pool has been a lifesaver this summer, and I love having an underground parking garage.
I love it here. It’s so pretty and it has all the amenities you could ask for. I like how there is a parking garage as well as the trash service. The management is amazing and so friendly and helpful. I wish I found this place sooner!
Responsive and friendly staff. Construction quality and soundproofing can be better. Pet owners need to be more responsible to pick up after them. Love the added golf amenities and memberships available. Need to advise residents to retain disabled parking spots in garage for those that need them.
We enjoy the Fairway Flats community and great management team! The area is quiet and close to many great amenities. Also, the health center is very nice and lots of class options.