Fairway Flats

4.6

4.6

Alyssa
about 8 hours ago
Great location, beautiful nature and scenery, dog park, quiet community pool & nearby large pool with activities, food and drinks; extremely dog-friendly!
Hallee
My family and I absolutely love it here at Fairway Flats! Great community and beautiful scenery. It has beautiful amenities and walking/golf trail that our family loves to walk on.
Mackenzie
I have truly loved my experience living at Fairway Flats! The complex has nice amenities and is close to the KU campus. Very pet friendly as well.
Kimberly
Clean, quiet, well-designed. What more could I ask for. Coming from an apartment that constantly smelled like smoke because of our downstairs neighbor, I finally feel like I can breath again.
Gabriella
I love living here. It's a calm, safe, and comfortable place to live. If I wasn't graduating and moving out of the city, I would definitely stay here. I wish I found Fairway Flats earlier in my college career.
Nellane
We have been here a year now and couldn't ask for better personnel that is working here. If there is ever a problem they fix it immediately. Really enjoy living in this wonderful place.
Savanna
Nice, clean space that is maintained well. Mostly quiet and safe area, along with friendly staff has made for a good experience overall. The amenities are great and so are the views.
Joaquin Joshua
So far everyone here has been super nice! My move in was last Saturday and even though the office wasn’t open, I was still accommodated for my move in time. Everyone made my move in super smooth and cant recommend it enough
Niki Lynn
about 2 months ago
Renewed my lease because I’ve had such a great experience! I love the pool during the summer time and the extra amenities. Only thing I wish is that the gym hours were more flexible!! Would recommend a family or friend
Ronda
2 months ago
Fairway Flats is lucky to have Miss Cora assist new residents. She is helpful and patience, follows up well and explains details with clarity.