Fairway Flats

4.5

4.5

The move in process was very smooth. The location is beautiful along with the view from the unit. I am very happy with my choice to become a resident of fairway flats.
Great place to live. Many amenities and incredible views from my apartment. I have enjoyed living here since they opened the building last year. I was the first person to live in my apartment. Everything is brand new and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend living here.
Very nice and welcoming so far. Pretty scenery and close to where I need to be. I was very happy to learn that there are no breed or weight restrictions for dogs (even though my own dog is a three pound chihuahua), as breed specific legislation is not based on fact and puts many wonderful, kind dogs in jeopardy of being homeless. So, thank you for that. <3
Clean, quiet, professional people running the place. Beautiful inside and outside. Clean pools. Tons of amenities. Nice areas to walk around.
The new management is great. Their communication is professional and their approach to all situations starts with empathy. We are happy with the transition.
it’s a great place to live! the building is safe, and is always clean. the people who live and work here are kind, and the office responds quickly to maintenance requests
We will be going on two years at The Fringe. We have enjoyed the neighborhood, friendly staff, and we have great neighbors. We have met wonderful people at The Fringe and have decided to sign a lease for another year. The new management has been very accommodating and have great communication.
I love how clean, safe, and quiet the community is. It's also a beautiful space to live in and has great amenities in each unit and for the community as well. I've loved making this space my own!
Have lived here for almost a year and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. Great amenities and friendly staff! The apartments are absolutely beautiful. Love it here!
Love the Fringe! Quiet environment and beautiful scenery of golf course and pond. It is a great place for college students that need a good study environment.