Fairway Flats

4.5

4.5

Fairway flats is great! Very clean, nice, and affordable apartments. The garage is an added bonus in the winter months & the staff is beyond helpful.
Fairway Flats is great! I would never have known my apartment had a previous resident if not for still receiving their mail from time to time; that’s how new the apartment looks! Management is especially helpful and always has a great attitude. Overall, great community, great place, and great amenities.
Great place to live. Close to K10 and I70. Great sunsets and views of the Jayhawk Club. Nice amenities and staff are fantastic to deal with.
I have really enjoyed living in this community. I love the space and layout of the apartments. Any maintenance issues are handled right away. The amenities we have access to are some of the best I've ever seen in apartment living.
I love everything about fairway! The community is nice and quite! It’s perfect! The security is great ! And the facilities and amenities are amazing as well as the surrounding neighborhood for exercising! I am so happy with my choice! The only issue I have is that my neighbor above me sort of sound like an elephant BUT I don’t hear any neighbors to the left or right!
I really enjoy how courteous the staff is and I appreciate how they are able to adapt to the changing times. I have noticed that the communal spaces are regularly sanitized and the trash pick up service is great!
The place is amazing but the only thing I would have to say is the floors on the bedrooms are definitely paper thin apparently. The lady under me has come up and yelled at my roommate and I twice and the first time I will saybshe was in the right but the second time I was just talking in my headset and she said she could here me clearly. My roommate even said I wasn't loud at all. The place is amazing just thin floors in the bedrooms.
Always friendly faces around Fairway Flats! The folks in the leasing office and the maintenance staff are all incredibly friendly and quick to help with anything you need.
The staffing in general all around is great. The managers, the maintenance man, are all extremely pleasant and easy to work with. Amenities are also great.
The management staff are wonderful and VERY responsive, the maintenance man is also wonderful. The apartments are nice, minus the super thin walls and ceilings.